• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Continuing from the Teen Titans original series CN WORLD. The Titans have been disbanded in order to start families and live out their retirement. The future Warp showed Starfire never came to pass, and they paired up, though some of them didn't end up with who the series canon suggests...

Their children then one day trace a beacon to a specific location. That location? a small island with a decrepit shambled T in the bay. the city? JUMP...

The reason? someone activated the Tower's security features and comes bearing a grim message. One that could mean more to the Titan's children than anyone realizes.

-------------------

So to be blunt I don't want this to be without relationships between several of the Titans of Tomorrow. they are, however, NOT above 18-year-old kids, so we are NOT going into minors' territory. no sex or anything. akin to how the show dealt with Terra and BB or Starfire and Robin, I want the romance to BE there, but nothing that assumes anything is going on at night. capiche?

Another thing, this IS more of an action-oriented RP, so characters need to be somewhat superpowered. No offense to Batman, but I don't want a billionaire kid who makes his own gadgets and fights crime because someone killed Dick Grayson. NO... just don't...

The Multiverse tag may surprise some of you, but essentially one word should help you grasp why it's there. Owl Man. Okay that was two words... What I am getting at is that Multiverse theory is a given in most DC lore. The kind that says every time you make a choice, two universes are created. One where you made said choice and one where you didn't. I especially wanted to see the Teen Titans deal with this, but the original cartoon only dabbled in it with Warp, so... yeah...

I am looking for people to be the children of the Titans OR Honorary members. this isn't a thing where, "RobStar, CyBee and BBRae" are the only possibilities. get creative PLEASE!!!!

If I had my way there would be two characters from everyone, but I will likely have some who only want one and some who want more. just ask, odds are I won't refuse.

Questions welcome,
Any takers?

This RP is AFTER the Titans are grown-ups. this means Damien couldn't be 13 even if he wanted to be in this RP, as he would more likely be the one in charge of the League of Assassins and be rather old himself.

This RP is meant to be the children of the original cartoon as well, so none of the characters the RPers play would be canon even if some of the villains are still around.

There's a reason the word tomorrow is used in the title

This RP is AFTER the Titans are grown-ups. this means Damien couldn't be 13 even if he wanted to be in this RP, as he would more likely be the one in charge of the League of Assassins and be rather old himself.

This RP is meant to be the children of the original cartoon as well, so none of the characters the RPers play would be canon even if some of the villains are still around.

There's a reason the word tomorrow is used in the title
Hello!! I was wondering If OC’s where allowed. I’ve had an idea for a character to fit into a teen Titan or young justice rp.

Wow... did I not clear that up? I suppose I didn't word it well enough...

I am EXPECTING the children of the heroes to be OCs. I don't really want canons for the main cast, and I would even suggest getting creative and having the children of characters like, for example, Kole or Jinx, or possibly Jericho or Herald in the mix. I don't want the kids to strictly be just Robin or Beastboy's kids.

Sorry for the confusion!

Wow... did I not clear that up? I suppose I didn't word it well enough...

I am EXPECTING the children of the heroes to be OCs. I don't really want canons for the main cast, and I would even suggest getting creative and having the children of characters like, for example, Kole or Jinx, or possibly Jericho or Herald in the mix. I don't want the kids to strictly be just Robin or Beastboy's kids.

Sorry for the confusion!
No no no I get that. I’m sorry I didn’t explain better hehe but my character isn’t really a child of any of them. If anything it would be more like Martian man hunter and miss Martian type of deal. Or even how starfire came to be in the teen Titans and what not

i would be rather intrested in a raven type maybe a another child of trigon with different powers

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
So you want a non-earthling character similar to the way Starfire was on the team? If you can PM me with an explanation, that would work better than a whole convo in the interest check. Still I do like the idea.

Karcen Karcen
That would be a good character to include, However if I am honest the child would need to inherit a gene from Raven that means they are also tied to him rather than be a direct descendant of Trigon, since having a direct descendant would make them Raven's sibling, rather than someone young enough to be considered her child. if at all possible.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
So you want a non-earthling character similar to the way Starfire was on the team? If you can PM me with an explanation, that would work better than a whole convo in the interest check. Still I do like the idea.

Karcen Karcen
That would be a good character to include, However if I am honest the child would need to inherit a gene from Raven that means they are also tied to him rather than be a direct descendant of Trigon, since having a direct descendant would make them Raven's sibling, rather than someone young enough to be considered her child. if at all possible.
trigon is an immortal being capable of sending avatars into multiple dimensions he has children booth older and younger than raven in cannon so him getting with some cultist woman again is not to far from how he operates. he has hundreds of kids apparently.

Forgot the whole immortal otherdimensional sonofabitch thing when replying to you last time... I literally looked it up ten seconds ago...

My apologies.

That would be acceptable then. sorry for the confusion. should have realized when watching Justice League VS Teen Titans that those lesser demons were probably his kids to since they were yelling "Sister" at some point in that movie at Raven.

kk yeah if i were to describe the concept raven would be a d&d mage controlled consistent this character is more like a sorcerer or warlock far less controlled and more random in power.

I have never played D&D. I stick to Story-driven forum RP so that only tells me there are different classifications of sorcerors, and not exactly what those are.

What that means to me is

Raven = Dark Mage
Your character = Dark Sorceror

to explain, I don't know the differences unless you were to say Dr. Fate or Zatana considering the ways they cast, and how their stories differ

yours is likely better tbh the idea is she is far less refined and controlled and more emotional not using quiet the same type of spells as raven. This means she is abit venerable well very venerable to daddy dearest.

Ideally, I will be starting soon, as I planned to have 3 characters that I play as, which boosts how many are actually on the team. It will remain open for a bit tho after it starts

I have a rough idea for a character who’s a son of Beast Boy’s, although his shapeshifting power manifested in a different way due to natural mutation.

I’m afraid I’m not super well-versed in the lore, though, is that an issue?

Top11 Top11
Damien's son would be fine to use, yes PM me with the details!

Selee-01 Selee-01
You may need to know certain things about Beast Boy at the very least if you are going to be in the RP. Lore or not, if you don't know certain character's backstories, mainly, for example, BB and Terra's arc from the show, this won't work for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back