• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob I think all hive spots are claimed however the muscle spot for east titans is open.
reamy reamy all yours!!

NOTICE:
Hey guys I know things are crazy rn with school and all but please try to get your forms done, Sugar and I have been very generous however some of these forms have been up for weeks. Reserves were suppose to be for only 3 days but due to finals we have allowed ya'll extra time however we can't keep stretching it. If you are no longer interested in this thread let us know, otherwise I am giving everyone 1 more week to finish forms. If forms are not finished by the 24th, your spot will be dropped and the role will be available to claim.

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi so sorry for the late reply!! we've been incredibly busy, that position is open as blizt never responded to claim it. so its all yours if you're still interested!

ATTENTION:
LAST NOTICE FOR FORMS!! if they are not done by tomorrow night your spot will be freed!! this does not go for those that just asked for the role today or less than three days ago.

This thread is closed thank you! hopefully we can try again some other time but it just took too long to take off and too many people lost their muse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back