• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nornslayer

sugar is my wife and morg is the other mistress

───── ❝ INTRO ❞ ─────​

All across jump city, residents paused to stop and stare at their tv, some in dismay and some in excitement as the news announcement that would change the lives of 6 individuals scrolled across their screen;

BREAKINGS NEWS: The Titans have officially announced they will be resigning from their post. In an effort to ensure Jump City’s continued protection, they are hosting auditions to choose the next generation of teen titans. Tryouts will be held tomorrow at 3pm at the Titan Tower. We wish you the best of luck and can’t wait to see the legacy carried on.

As the announcement came to a close, teens everywhere felt a call to heroism, although not all would make it. And seven would go on to become the cities greatest villains.

───── ❝ ROLES ❞ ─────
TEEN TITANS
Leader - TAKEN:
— The person the team looks to in the heat of battles, often charismatic and knowledgeable in strategy. They ultimately have the final say, but typically take the opinions of others. Though they have many qualities of a good leader, they are not without their faults.
Tech wiz - TAKEN:
— The most intelligent on the team, specializes in gadgetry and technology. They are often logical and straightforward, the one to choose the rational choice over the emotional choice. This character values the many over the few and are not prone to thinking with their heart.
Medic - TAKEN:
— Like all good teams, healers are essential. This member can treat wounds and illnesses, always keeping their team at the best health possible. They always try to choose what's best for their patient, even if it's not whats best for their team. They are often the one that chooses the emotional over the rational choice.
Stealth & ambush - TAKEN:
— Never the center of attention, they prefer to stick to the shadows. They are observant and cunning and can change their personality to fit a con or situation. They can sneak in almost anywhere, bland and faceless in the crowd. This person is skilled in infiltration and methods the group sometimes is not okay with. They are willing to bend the rules for the cause.
Negotiator - TAKEN:
— This person is skilled with their words, able to diffuse most tense situations. They are often the mediator in the team, working to help when fights and discord breaks out. They are essential in hostage situations and always try their best to talk a villain down before they turn to violence.
Wildcard - TAKEN:
— They are the most unpredictable out of all the teams members. A bit of an outcast, they follow their own rules. They don't like taking orders and will often do what they think is best. They have a bit of everything in them and play the role of jack of all spades, willing to help in whatever category is needed. Unlike the others, they do not specialize in one field and instead dabble in multiple which can be a help or a hindrance depending on the situation.

HIVE
Mastermind:
— Created the HIVE, and rounded up some of the other rejects that they felt had the most value to them. They are obsessive and full of rage, blaming the titans for their place in life. They are the leader of the HIVE and makes sure that everyone knows it.
Trickster - TAKEN:
— They are the mirror to Wildcard, chaotic and mischievous. They love to cause trouble and they thrive from chaos. They are used to getting what they want and aren’t happy when things don’t go their way.
Tank - TAKEN:
— They are the ones who are not afraid to take a hit, and are more emotionally involved in the team than others. Most of the team only care about revenge and themselves, but the tank cares about them. They are protective and easily swayed by the mastermind and the others due to their emotional connection. They are the team puppy.
Hacker - TAKEN:
— Mirrors tech wiz and are a genius in their own right. Coding and programming are second nature to them, and they are at home behind a keyboard. They will rarely be at the scene of a fight, preferring to stay and assist from the safety of their hideout. However, don’t underestimate them, hacking can be just as dangerous as a punch to the face.
Manipulator - TAKEN:
— The devil on your shoulder, always doing their best to lead you astray. Stirring up doubt is second nature to them, and their tongue is as swift and fierce as any dagger. They live for making others feel weak and small, and will always do their best to cause discord amongst others. They are good at being fake and getting people to trust them, their words are honey coated poison and strike at your deepest insecurities. They are the mirror to Negotiator.
Brawler - TAKEN:
— This is the kind of the person who punches first, and asks questions later. They often jump into battle without thinking things through, proving a danger to themselves and others. They are the physically strongest out of the team, with a build to match. What they lack in smarts, they make up for in strength. They are hot headed with a taste for adrenaline, incredibly reckless in all ways. They are often the team distraction. They mirror stealth and ambush.
The Backer - TAKEN:
— Sugar daddy of the team, pays for all the things the others need. Tends to butt heads with the mastermind because they like to think they are in charge of the team. Very financially secure. (this one is up to the creator of the character, they can be frontlines or someone who hangs back at hideout. its up to whoever choses this role, we wanted to leave it open ended)
Lackey:
— Lowest on the totem pole, used by the team as a minion to run errands and to push around. Seems to not be as powerful as the other members. This person was recruited by the mastermind because the person they actually wanted said no.

───── ❝ COMBAT TYPE ❞ ─────​

TITANS:
META & NON META
1/2 unpowered
3/4 powered
COMBAT TYPE
2/3 meele
1/2 ranged
1/1 floater
HIVE:
META & NON META
1/2 unpowered
2/5 powered
COMBAT TYPE
3/4 meele
2/2 ranged
0/1 floater

───── ❝ CHARACTER LIST ❞ ─────​

AGES HAVE A LIMIT:
teen titans
15 - 1/2
16 - 2/2
17 - 1/2
hive
15 - 2/2
16 - 2/3
17 - 2/2

TITANS
name - gender - role
name - gender - role
HIVE
name - gender - role
name - gender - role

───── ❝ RULES ❞ ─────​

SUGAR. SUGAR. is co-owner of this
♡ Be respectful if sugar or I ask you to stop something or to make a change to your forms
♡ only two characters at the most
♡ one titan & a hive
♡ once a role is reserved you will have 72 hours to complete your character or the role will be up for grabs
♡ character must have been born in Jump City
♡ characters have to have flaws, no one is perfect
♡ no godmodding/op
♡ we have the right to say no to powers or skills if we feel it is unbalanced
♡ powers need to align with your roles, so tech wiz shouldn't have frost powers for example. it needs to make sense
♡ all fcs need to be artwork/fanart, no anime gifs/screenshots. no cosplayers either
♡ LGBTQ is welcome here, and we will not tolerate hate toward the community
♡ characters must be between the ages of 15-17
♡ cursing is allowed as long as it fits with the character and situation
♡ plotting & character creation will be discussed in discord so once you reserve a character I will pm you the link
♡ if you have any questions about hcs or the roles, we have a help channel for character ideas in the discord
♡ all rpn rules of course apply
♡ if you read these please put in other; who is your favorite teen titan
♡ due to previous uncomfy experiences no relationships between 15 & 17 years old. But 16 yr olds can date either can date from all age categories.
♡ no sex or pregnancies or anything as they are minors (once again this occurred before so we had to add it.)
♡ when posting try to have at least 2-3 paragraphs
♡ we totally understand being busy but try to post at least once a week
♡ keep in mind these are minors so no inappropriate alias or hero/villain outfits
♡ your character may not be related in any way to any canon character
♡ no harming other characters without their permission
♡ major plots must be approved with me and sugar

───── ❝ LINKS ❞ ─────​

code by @Nano

Last edited:
The Hermit The Hermit hey! So we wrote this at like 5 am and forgot to add that hive won’t be played very often. They’re there to occasionally do villain attacks and things but the main focus is on the titans. You’re welcome to just do a hive character of course! But you might want to have a titan as well!

The Hermit The Hermit hey! So we wrote this at like 5 am and forgot to add that hive won’t be played very often. They’re there to occasionally do villain attacks and things but the main focus is on the titans. You’re welcome to just do a hive character of course! But you might want to have a titan as well!
Ah, alright! I suppose that means I'll be grabbing up the leader role for the titans as well, then. Thanks for letting me know!

I’ll update all the claims for everyone in a min, reminder you have 78 hrs (3 days) to get a form up or your reserves will open

ALL TITAN ROLES CLAIMED, 1 HIVE SPOT OPEN

for those making your characters rn -
TITANS TYPES & AGES OPEN:
1 meta & 1 unpowered slots left
1 meele & 1 ranged slots left
1 15 & 17 yr old slot left
HIVE TYPES & AGES OPEN:
1 unpowered slot left
1 meele spot left
1 16 yr old slot left

So I’m considering making it an option for hive members to rp them full time. Now the fighting rp itself will be limited as I don’t want villain fights 24/7. However with what I’m thinking there could be lots of rp for like planning a bank heist or a villain attack or even just fucking around at base. This would not be forced, it’s entirely optional. If very few hive members choose this option I am willing to make npcs so y’all can rp more. I know some of y’all couldn’t get a tt role so I wanted to give a chance to rp. What do y’all think?? Everyone in the discord supports this idea but i want yall's opinions too.

Last edited:
Midrick Midrick Im doing fine thank you. And yes as I said on the post above, one hive spot is currently open tho we will be adding one more Hive spot tomorrow. Till then the only role available is Mastermind

Midrick Midrick No sorry, the role for that was floater, someone that dabbles in both ranged and melee and that was taken a few minutes ago. Only option left is an unpowered, meelee, 16 yr old

UPDATE: ALL SLOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED/RESERVED AS OF RIGHT NOW. IF A SPOT OPENS UP I WILL POST ANNOUNCING WHICH ROLE IT IS.

ATTENTION
ONE SLOT IS OPEN - I will be adding it to the main post shortly but we decided to add another hive role. Lackey is now available. I will post the description for it right now on the main post.

Icarus -Bastille
coded by hanthesunbeam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back