• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Teen pregnancy/ Pregnancy RP

SunnyDays

Summer Lover and Daydreamer
Hi guys! Lately, I have been craving some family RPs, and teen pregnancy or just regular family rps sounds like fun to me! I haven't done any pregnancy rps in a long time, so I really want to do one.

I don't have many guidelines or rules. I want somebody who is active, descriptive, communicative, and fun! I don't mind if we double up or do singles, and I don't mind if I play the boy or girl in the single rps. Just as long as the rp is descriptive, and there are at least a few replies every day.

We can do the basic teen pregnancy plot, or we can do a more detailed plot. Here are a few:

Miracle Baby-
Muse A and Muse B were high school sweethearts who got married in their early 20s and decided to wait a few years to have kids so they could focus on their careers. Now that they are a few years older, they have been having difficulty getting pregnant and staying pregnant. Muse A has already suffered through 2 miscarriages and is heavily considering if they want to try to get pregnant again. Muse B is determined to convince Muse A to try once more. Will Muse B convince Muse A, or will they decide to try a different way of starting a family (adoption, surrogacy, etc.)?

Unplanned-
Muse A and Muse B are in school (high school or college) when they are shocked to find out that Muse A is pregnant. This baby was unplanned, and they have no idea what to do. They were trying to focus on schooling and their jobs, but this baby as made them rethink what they need to do. The couple is inexperienced with children, scared, and unsure about how they are going to raise a baby. When the baby comes, will they figure things out, or struggle to raise the baby?

Kicked Out-
Muse A is a teenager who just found out she was pregnant with Muse B's baby. When she told her family, she was kicked out of the house. Muse B's family doesn't want her to live with them, so muse B and Muse A are on their own, even though they are barely teenagers. They are scared, and can barely afford a small apartment, but yet they somehow manage to move into a small, trashed out apartment. Now they have the big task of cleaning up and renovating the apartment before the baby comes, all while going to school and maintaining jobs. Will they be able to do it, or while their relationship suffer?

That's Not My Baby-
Muse A is a little bit of a party girl who has had quite a few one night stands. A few weeks after her latest one night stand she finds out she is pregnant with her one night stands baby. When she calls him up to tell him the news, he refuses to be a part of the baby's life, and hangs up abruptly, saying that it's not his child. Heartbroken, scared, and unsure of what to do, Muse A goes to her longtime best friend Muse B, who convinces her that he can help her raise the baby. Will Muse A and B fall in love as they get ready for the baby to come and raise the baby? Or will things fall apart?

If you don't like any of these plots, we can do a basic teen pregnancy or pregnancy plot and figure out what kind of drama we might want to add!

Hi guys! Lately, I have been craving some family RPs, and teen pregnancy or just regular family rps sounds like fun to me! I haven't done any pregnancy rps in a long time, so I really want to do one.

I don't have many guidelines or rules. I want somebody who is active, descriptive, communicative, and fun! I don't mind if we double up or do singles, and I don't mind if I play the boy or girl in the single rps. Just as long as the rp is descriptive, and there are at least a few replies every day.

We can do the basic teen pregnancy plot, or we can do a more detailed plot. Here are a few:

Miracle Baby-
Muse A and Muse B were high school sweethearts who got married in their early 20s and decided to wait a few years to have kids so they could focus on their careers. Now that they are a few years older, they have been having difficulty getting pregnant and staying pregnant. Muse A has already suffered through 2 miscarriages and is heavily considering if they want to try to get pregnant again. Muse B is determined to convince Muse A to try once more. Will Muse B convince Muse A, or will they decide to try a different way of starting a family (adoption, surrogacy, etc.)?

Unplanned-
Muse A and Muse B are in school (high school or college) when they are shocked to find out that Muse A is pregnant. This baby was unplanned, and they have no idea what to do. They were trying to focus on schooling and their jobs, but this baby as made them rethink what they need to do. The couple is inexperienced with children, scared, and unsure about how they are going to raise a baby. When the baby comes, will they figure things out, or struggle to raise the baby?

Kicked Out-
Muse A is a teenager who just found out she was pregnant with Muse B's baby. When she told her family, she was kicked out of the house. Muse B's family doesn't want her to live with them, so muse B and Muse A are on their own, even though they are barely teenagers. They are scared, and can barely afford a small apartment, but yet they somehow manage to move into a small, trashed out apartment. Now they have the big task of cleaning up and renovating the apartment before the baby comes, all while going to school and maintaining jobs. Will they be able to do it, or while their relationship suffer?

That's Not My Baby-
Muse A is a little bit of a party girl who has had quite a few one night stands. A few weeks after her latest one night stand she finds out she is pregnant with her one night stands baby. When she calls him up to tell him the news, he refuses to be a part of the baby's life, and hangs up abruptly, saying that it's not his child. Heartbroken, scared, and unsure of what to do, Muse A goes to her longtime best friend Muse B, who convinces her that he can help her raise the baby. Will Muse A and B fall in love as they get ready for the baby to come and raise the baby? Or will things fall apart?

If you don't like any of these plots, we can do a basic teen pregnancy or pregnancy plot and figure out what kind of drama we might want to add!

This seems interesting... But can we maybe do something different with the Plot... a different Pregnancy plot? PM so we may talk it over.

Yo, this seems interesting. Mind dming me so we can discuss? I'm still unable to dm people myself lol

Miracle Baby-

Unplanned-

Kicked Out-

That's Not My Baby-

I am interested in the "thats not my baby" plot

Heya! I'm really up to play aaaany of these prompts ♡
Hit me up if you are still open and want to play any of them or come up with something together ♡♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back