[Technomagic] [Technomagic] Snatch and Grab

hellrazoromega

Department of Redundancy Department.
The Meat Grinder is a dive bar if there ever was one and is known as a place so rough that the bouncers have a life expectancy of about 3 months of they are lucky. Despite it's rough and tumble reputation, or perhaps because of it, the place is always crowded. You are face with the option of heading in to acquire the Old Breed members or waiting outside for them to exit.

Pandora sits in the back of the van, waiting for the others to get themselves ready. She's in a long, flowing black and purple corset dress with lacey sleeves that end in a point on the backs of her hands. "I wanna see inside. It looks pretty."

"Hm. Not my kind of place. Either way I'm staying in my van unless I absolutely have to leave. My drones can assist in apprehending them if need be, but they probably won't let them inside."

The line outside the place only has a few people in it and the Troll bouncer looks as if he rather be having horns filed with a chainsaw that be standing at the door. The street is busy but not overly so for this time of night and there are plenty of places nearby to set up an ambush if someone were so inclined.

OOC
For my part, I'd be able to participate more if it was outside, because I use modified police drones as combat drones and they still have their zipcuff appliers. Bar's not likely to let machinegun-toting drones in though.

OOC
yeah that is fine just tell me how you guys want to proceed, if you want to wait for them to come out side there are plenty of alleys and what nit nearby, just tell me how you are setting up. [/00c]

"I'll go take a look inside and see if I can spot them, while you setup the ambush, then we can snatch them when they come out." Pandora runs some fingers through her hair, pulls out a small vial and applies the purple lipstick to match her eyes and eyeshadow, and grins, stepping out of the van and heading towards the bouncer.

As Pandora enters the bar she finds a rather unsavory place filled with smoke and the myriad smells of too many living things packed into a space over the years. The place is about half full of various groups and individuals drinking, talking and going about other business--not all of it legal.

OOC
Pandora and anyone else entering can make perception checks.

The Troll Flanking Pandora as a Bodyguard looks around, grunting lightly as he does so. He's not the most observant- but..

[dice]6551[/dice]

OOC
The roll is enough to spot your quarry both drinking at the bar, a male human and a female elf, as they are not trying to hide.

The pair has a few more drinks and then the head out into the streets walking back toward the hideout, a path that will taken them through an industrial/ warehouse area.

Pandora nods, and after pausing long enough at the bar to give them time to get out the door, and also to down a pink ringer from the bartender, she offers a playful smirk at the troll and gestures for him to lead the way.

Emily has her vehicle scan the area for potential ambush places, and sets up, transmitting her location when she finds it to her teammates through a secure channel.

[dice]6621[/dice]

OOC
Derp I meant edge, not void. Played too much Legend of 5 Rings lol. Using an edge point to make me have no penalties for having no points in the skill... hopefully I'm reemmbering this right nad using my edge point properly-- I don't have my corebook on me right now, as I have a PDF version and my PC is in the shop.

Melissia said:
Emily has her vehicle scan the area for potential ambush places, and sets up, transmitting her location when she finds it to her teammates through a secure channel.
[dice]6621[/dice]

OOC
Derp I meant edge, not void. Played too much Legend of 5 Rings lol. Using an edge point to make me have no penalties for having no points in the skill... hopefully I'm reemmbering this right nad using my edge point properly-- I don't have my corebook on me right now, as I have a PDF version and my PC is in the shop.
OOC
yeah it's allowable

You are able to find a spot 1/2 a block down fro a currywurst stand, hidden in an alley. You will all get one surprise action on the pair before initiative is rolled so you may take those now.

Pandora sets up shop behind a door, and leaving it propped open, begins muttering the ritual needed to make the place as creepy as possible, dropping a faint hint of mist in the area, fogging up the ground below the group.

[dice]6625[/dice]

Drain

[dice]6665[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
And out of the mist comes a figure- no one really knows his name for sure. He stand's exceedingly fucking huge, and he grins- tusks sharp and gleaming. He isn't the Repo Man- but he is a big fuckin troll- and he charges in with his fists, becoming a blur as mana and adrenaline flow in equal measure through his veins- his sudden speed making him hard to see. He's moving to incapacitate, not kill- for now... as he swings for the Elf with a fist the size of said elf's head.

[dice]6627[/dice]

Already entered in to her rigging setup, Emily activates her drone bay, and the wall slides up in to the ceiling to reveal her two police drones, which are pushed out by mechanical arms and then detach from it. The near-military-grade hover-drones float up above her van to hide in the newly formed mist as she closes the drone bay door, the arms retracting back inside to make it look like a normal van.

When the enemies arrive, the drones float over them and lower themselves behind them, positioning themselves to block escape, and to put on cuffs once the enemies are disabled.

OOC
I need to get a taser weapon for my drones for situations like this. Ah well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back