[Technomagic] [Technomagic] Snatch and Grab

OOC
since these are just minions the roll is enough to stagger the Elf to unconsciousness. As drones move in to corner the human.

The Troll Continues on- and in the blur of barely followable movement, lashes out with a fist for the back of the other Minion's head within miliseconds of the first falling.

[dice]6666[/dice]

OOC
as they are minions you are able to render both unconscious with cinematic ease

In nano seconds both of the gangers are dropped by the speed and powere of the Troll, Pandora's mist and the location selected ensure that there are no obvious witnesses and traffic on the street does not come to a halt to see what is going on.
OOC
You now have to minions laid out on the ground before you.

Pandora walks up behind and looks down at them. "So shall we just talk to them here, or take them back?" and is then immediately distracted by a butterfly as it swims through the air past them through the clearing mist.

The Troll stoops, and puts one over each shoulder after the Drones Cuff them. He grunts, and shrugs. "Let's take em back. I dunnow much bout questionin people, but I think Fortune does."

The two drones methodically cuff the guys as they're picked up by the troll, then aim their guns at them in a suitably intimidating fashion.

Pandora skips merrily along towards the car, opening the door so he can get them in without much fuss. "Hmmmm....maybe I should scare them." and her face morphs a little bit into a snarling black scaled muzzle for just a moment.

Both of the minion are well a truly knocked out and you are able to get them back to the van without issue.

OOC
Do you want to question them in the van or take them back to your hideout?

The Troll slides them in to the Van- and sits them on either side of himself- having an arm around each shoulder like he's holding them as friends. "Let's get to a nice, secluded alley somewhere, then call in Miss Fortune to help interragate em."

The drones attach to their landing once again, and the drone bay closes, leaving no evidence of its existence to the casual observer. Emily then takes the van to a suitably dark alleyway, the kind that no one would want to run in to the troll in.

OOC
Since Miss Fortune seems AWOL I can NPC her or you can question the prisoners yourself, your call.

Miss Fortune gives both of the captives a god going over leaving them in rough condition but still alive. Meanwhile,the ICE Queen is able to set up a monitor to judge the truthfulness of what they reveal. What they tell you it either ture or they believe it is. Their group are Eco-Terrorists and the recent attacks have been to stop a deadly pathogen that targets mutated humans and leaves "pure" humans untouched, as a side effect they found that the pathogen could potentially mutate and jump species affecting several endangered animal species. The canisters they are holding contain this pathogen and not what you were told. At least that is what the two captives you have believe.

They also give you deatials of the security of their hideout (Cameras, and alarm and 4 hidden mini-gun turrets) and tell you that there are 6 others currently at the hideout.

Pandora settles on her heels, watching with curiosity, at one point getting bored and flying around the alleyway in her dragon form, chasing a small, exotic bird back and forth. When the time eventually comes, she settles down and changes back into her elven form, perched on a fire escape, bent at the knees.

"I can't say I like the sounds of that pato...patho...pathogen? Pathogen sounds bad."

"... I'll go research safe containment protocols and seals on the market, see if I can't build or order something appropriate for your testing..." Biological warfare makes her nervous, and for good reason, but there are precautions she can take... assuming they're correct about this and not a bunch of misled schmucks being led around by the ear, which is not uncommon.

OOC
Not sure what to test, but basically need to figure out what it would take to buy or build a hermetically sealed containment box, with gloves you can reach in, for testing the supposed pathogens. Something like this thing below. Keep in mind she has a forge, which is basically a 3d printer the size of a desktop computer.

isolation-box.png

Melissia said:
"... I'll go research safe containment protocols and seals on the market, see if I can't build or order something appropriate for your testing..." Biological warfare makes her nervous, and for good reason, but there are precautions she can take... assuming they're correct about this and not a bunch of misled schmucks being led around by the ear, which is not uncommon.
OOC
Not sure what to test, but basically need to figure out what it would take to buy or build a hermetically sealed containment box, with gloves you can reach in, for testing the supposed pathogens. Something like this thing below. Keep in mind she has a forge, which is basically a 3d printer the size of a desktop computer.

isolation-box.png
OOC
Biotech or chemistry would work along with Logic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back