• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Technicolor Spazztic seeking play! - Part II

Roleplay Skittle

Eternally Awkward
Hello and thank you for visiting my post! :D after perusing the Looking for Partner boards, I think I have a little bit of a firmer grasp on how this is done so here we go…

Take two!

About Me

My name is Fwa! No, it is not my real name but it is one that I have gone by for the last 15 or so years since I started RPing online.

What I look for in a partner

·                     Descriptiveness – Use as many (or as few) words as you need to accurately depict what you are seeing so I can see it too!

·                     Post as often as you can – Life happens! Or rather, life can be pretty constant! I can’t sit at the computer all day and all night and I don’t expect you to either, so let’s each try to post as often as we can! Once             a day would be nice, but hey, no pressure!

·                     Don’t have a ‘tude. I’ll call you a butt and we can go our separate ways. xD I’m pretty laid back and I HATE drama. Don’t want it. Don’t bring it. :3

·                     I’m no grammar nazi, but proper spelling and the ability to produce coherent sentences are definite plusses. xD

Pairings

What I want to play is in bold, if nothing is in bold, it means I will play either! (Unless I specifically say so, just assume that if realistic or fantasy isn't listed, it's fantasy. xD)

·                     Immortal (M) x mortal or immortal (F) – Modern/Medieval/Victorian

·                     Immortal (F) x mortal or immortal (M) – Modern/Medieval/Victorian

·                     Awkward nerd (M) x Social butterfly (F) – Modern realistic

·                     Travelling Healer (F) x injured/lost traveler (M) – Medieval

·                     Bandmates (MxF/MxM/FxF/FxM) – Modern realistic

·                     Historian/librarian (F) x Researcher/adventurer/etc (M) – Modern realistic/Modern fantasy/Modern supernatural

·                     Castle damsel (F) x Messenger/guard/etc (M) – Medieval fantasy

·                     Pirates (FxF/FxM) – Medieval fantasy

·                     Fun loving spaceship mechanic (M) x Any crew member/employer/client (F or M) – Futuristic

·                     Mutants/genetically altered/ wtfe (FxF/FxM) – Modern fantasy/Modern supernatural/Futuristic

·                     Tribal Ranger (F) x whatever (F or M)– Medieval

·                     Inn Keeper (F) x Traveler/hopeful employee (F or M)- Medieval

·                     Silently crazy Alchemist (F) x Client/fellow alchemist/vampire (F or M) – Medieval

·                     Neurotic Duchess (F) x Other noble/bodyguard/servant/etc (F or M) – Medieval

·                     Snobby Frost Elf (F) x Something of another species (F or M)

I probably have more and I am definitely open to suggestions. I’m pretty easy going when it comes to this stuff but I know a lot of other people aren’t so much and want what they want and want other people to know what they want and all that precision and stuff. xD but whatever keeps your ice cream frosty. The stuff I want to play is bold because I already have characters that fit those criteria. >> and I am not so much interested in making new characters… but I have like 50 so we can probably come up with something if you want to play!

As you can see, it’s kinda’ hard for me to really pick definite pairings, mainly because I know who I want to play and I have suggestions, but where the play goes, at least to me, is up to the characters! And what you play... well I want us both to have fun and I don’t like forcing interactions or forcing my character to act a certain way to make a relationship go that way. I just like to see the interaction and discover where it might lead! So whatever you choose to throw in the mix, let’s just have fun! If we get bored, we can just stop!

I gots more characters that I can put in to play, just give me your idea if you have one and I’ll see if I have something to fit. I don’t really have any rules, but I’m not afraid to be like, “heck no! :O” Rules shouldn’t really be an issue on this site anyway. xD just follow the sites rules, but I guess if there are rules to be had, you can just look at what I look for in a partner and we good, bro.

Give me some adventure! Mystery! Budding relationships (not just romantic, platonic ones are great too!) the only thing I really don’t want is HEAVY drama. A little drama is okay, it can make things interesting but depending on the kind of drama, well no thanks. xD

O.o I think that’s about it. Don’t want to write an essay here. SAVE THAT FOR PLAY! :D write with you soon!

Oh and if you have any questions… well yeah… write that at me in a message real quick like. :B

>> I'm lame and going to bed, but I wanted to put this here and I am pretty darn good at responding so yeah. x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back