News & Updates Technical Issues Resolved - 4/24/22

Hey all,

I wanted to apologize for the site being internment since yesterday and for the inconvenience that has been. Everything is resolved now and the site is currently in the process of rebuilding the search index which will finish automatically in the next few hours. This is what powers the site search system and the ability for you to see your own threads and posts via your profile tabs.

No PMs, Posts, or Data have been lost, we just had downtime is all. Thank you for being patient and thank you for the amazing work @Ghan put in nonstop this weekend to get it fixed. As usual he's been taking care of us and making sure the site runs properly since 2008 <3

Happy roleplaying everyone, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to post below!

Seeing the site back up after a pleasant Sunday afternoon nap is like finding an extra piece of chikin in your McNugget meal.

We appreciate and support our brave Site Responders. Thank you for your service! o7o7o7

Thank you for working hard and so fast! It was annoying but stuff like this is bound to happen and y'all worked hard on it! Thank you! Much appreciation for working on it through the weekend.

Thank you so much for all your hard work to keep the site up and running! We all appreciate you making our experience on RPNation the best it can possibly be, and we are all ever thankful <3

thank you so much for your hard work. we all appreciate it deeply and we are oh so grateful for the problem being resolved! <3

Thank you all so much for your hard work on this site, and for making sure it stays free to join! Being on medical house arrest means that I don't get a lot of social interaction, so this site is really special to me because it helps bring that feeling back. Your work pays off!!!

Thank you for this site. Its my only escape from reality! And a place where I've met a few amazing people! I met someone I hold dear and haven't seen in person in years! I hope to hold onto that said person as long as I can. Especially since we ones went to school with each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Back