Teatime Chats

Wait what?
What is this?
Psychological manipulation?
And here I thought we were bros---
#betrayed
It's this~!

rabbits-foot.jpg

... This is what I get for spending my last day in the US with my family instead of online XD I miss all the fun!
Oh boy this'll be fun hahaha. Poor Eva, no idea what she's being thrown into LOL

... This is what I get for spending my last day in the US with my family instead of online XD I miss all the fun!
Oh boy this'll be fun hahaha. Poor Eva, no idea what she's being thrown into LOL

...I apologize to both you and Syrenrei Syrenrei , since I know you are like, actual adults. And you're just surrounded by these...these children.
o_p03_1dl.NCER_0.png
wait I'm one of them--

Hopefully there will be many fun days in the future of this RP. :3

Shes gonna be taught to dance by a human sized bunny-man. And only now you wonder this XD

...I apologize to both you and Syrenrei Syrenrei , since I know you are like, actual adults. And you're just surrounded by these...these children.
o_p03_1dl.NCER_0.png
wait I'm one of them--

Wot yea say mate?

yea sayin' I ain't an adult?

I swear I'll bust yer head in.

Softly, down the cheek, sweetly.

o_p03_1dl.NCER_0.png
wait I'm one of them--

children?!?!?!? why i never...

oh, that reminds me!
i have something to pm you about ^-^

*dashes over*

Orikanyo Orikanyo
674da4fdb4a87a581ee445a68143b83f--secret-meme-gender.jpg

sorry for being so slow in replying since I'm frantically trying to get my shit together for this RP and fia emburam00z all at once

theplasticdemon theplasticdemon Sorry you're forever little sister aka child status
And still smoller than my actual little sister..

oh, that reminds me!

*dashes over*

*squints* is one of those things GM-Chan is aware about...?

Orikanyo Orikanyo
674da4fdb4a87a581ee445a68143b83f--secret-meme-gender.jpg

sorry for being so slow in replying since I'm frantically trying to get my shit together for this RP and fia emburam00z all at once

theplasticdemon theplasticdemon Sorry you're forever little sister aka child status
And still smoller than my actual little sister..

*squints* is one of those things GM-Chan is aware about...?
Wut.

He just turned 7, right? Or am I hallucinating?

Well, I don't think any of us here are physically that age.
Mentally, however.......

They are 2 and 5; however, I could have been like my co-worker's wife and had my first at 19. I feel incredibly weird when I think about that, because some of my ex-classmates from high school also had children young, and they are teenagers now...

Screen_Shot_2014-01-27_at_10.26.23_PM.png

idk you mentioned head bashing and my death fantasies got carried away from there...

They are 2 and 5; however, I could have been like my co-worker's wife and had my first at 19. I feel incredibly weird when I think about that, because some of my ex-classmates from high school also had children young, and they are teenagers now...

2 + 5 = 7 so I was right in some universe.
Most of my coworkers at my summer job had children young. Actually I'd say I am in the tiny minority of people without kids. Many of them are around my age, too... ;;;
Honestly I have a lot of admiration for people who can be decent parents by this age. I sure as heck would not. xD

2 + 5 = 7 so I was right in some universe.
Most of my coworkers at my summer job had children young. Actually I'd say I am in the tiny minority of people without kids. Many of them are around my age, too... ;;;
Honestly I have a lot of admiration for people who can be decent parents by this age. I sure as heck would not. xD
Dun remember how old you are if you ever mentioned, but literally none of my friends have kids. I'm the odd one out XD (at age 27)

Shes gonna be taught to dance by a human sized bunny-man. And only now you wonder this XD

Wot yea say mate?

yea sayin' I ain't an adult?

I swear I'll bust yer head in.

Softly, down the cheek, sweetly.
Oh I realized before, but it's good to be reminded from time to time I suppose, lol.

oh, that reminds me!

*dashes over*
I'll reply when I'm back home and then had a day to rest. (Landing in roughly 24 hours)

Dun remember how old you are if you ever mentioned, but literally none of my friends have kids. I'm the odd one out XD (at age 27)

Oh I realized before, but it's good to be reminded from time to time I suppose, lol.

I'll reply when I'm back home and then had a day to rest. (Landing in roughly 24 hours)

How old do you think I am? ;p
Pretz's age.....is a mystery~
Except not really lol. I just like to be difficult. :hornskiss:
Apparently I am the 4th oldest person in this RP tho.....huh certainly doesn't feel like it
Not counting ParadoxalPaladin ParadoxalPaladin since I think you're the only one whose age I don't know. :lenny:
Unless some of the others are catfishing. :p
#GotDistracted

Btw.....did you saw you were visiting the US...? :0
And here I thought you were a fellow amurican all this time......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back