Teatime Chats

In the proclamation thread XD

Oh...I didn't update that one. xD
The code in the Relationship Journal rules thread and in the Invitation list are up to date. I'll go fix the other one, too, so there's no more confusion. :)

Then you're officially g2g. ;)

As for how I'd like to proceed, either way works. I'm not picky. Either way works. If you have a preference we'll just go with that :D

(and I'll update it in a bit. Or tomorrow if the baby wakes up too soon)

As for how I'd like to proceed, either way works. I'm not picky. Either way works. If you have a preference we'll just go with that :D

(and I'll update it in a bit. Or tomorrow if the baby wakes up too soon)

Hmm maybe PM so we can keep it organized from other peoples' posts until the plot reconvenes.
But yeah I was thinking you could set up the scene and the princess and Kip will poof in. (It doesn't have to be the flower shop again but it could be)

Alright. I'll move your character to the "good" list once it's up. :)
Also thanks for alerting me to update that heheh. Should be good for future now.

I'll think of something, but yeah the flower shop might be a little too public. 'cause save that poor sod's soul that walks in on that scene haha

Came in here to make a rallying call, seems some have already beaten me to the punch.

Orikanyo arrives once more into the fray.

The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen You still out there?

*angel waltzes in!*

awwww i got a shoutout <3

nice to meet everyone! you can call me glass or angel. i hope rosa doesn't cause anybody too much trouble. i'd love to discuss characters/character relationships. ^^
also pshhh i did not call you out i only asked about it...

tbh i'm kind of just here to have a good time. rosalein isn't antisocial i swear....

i'm super sorry about all the low hearts/stars she's given everyone except siscon #2 klaus. it's mostly because she's a tough nut to crack, but i feel like it'll go up slowly the more interaction is done with her.

but yeah, nice to meet y'all.

kiefer is creepy... that's all i'm sayin.

Welcome to the club Angel.

prepare for some political tomfoolery and fluffy people.

Welcome to the club Angel.

prepare for some political tomfoolery and fluffy people.

Always a delight ~~~

I will fight anyone that says kiefer is pure. No one meets a girl once after like years and decides to tell her that he loves her I'm just saying... Violent delights have violent ends...

Always a delight ~~~

I will fight anyone that says kiefer is pure. No one meets a girl once after like years and decides to tell her that he loves her I'm just saying... Violent delights have violent ends...
The scandal will be most DELICIOUS!

Always a delight ~~~

You're just jealous that one of the socially awkward characters in this RP is gonna get some

Kiefer is on a b line for princess booty.

is the dance instructor going to have to guard a lady's virtue?

he ain't paid to do it, but if it'll effect the lessons...

Damn you all, my boy Kiefer is gon work hard ok
He can be.....charming. Sometimes. Maybe.

Celso is gonna have his hands full

Damn you all, my boy Kiefer is gon work hard ok
He can be.....charming. Sometimes. Maybe.

Celso is gonna have his hands full
Indeed, the duties required of him will be....

PAW-SITIVELY

trying. But he shall prevail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back