• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

Oh hey, didn't realize everyone was still alive there. I thought to myself "TALKING ZOMBIES TALKING ZOMBIES OH NO!"

Yeah I've noticed that with this roleplay in particular. I get notifications for everything else except this one. So is there something I'm not catching with this roleplay then if that's the case. Like has there been roleplay going on for this Harry Potter fandom and I just didn't know-- or worse case scenario did it die?

RPN didn't send me notifs for this. How surprising.
Yeah I've noticed that with this roleplay in particular. I get notifications for everything else except this one. So is there something I'm not catching with this roleplay then if that's the case. Like has there been roleplay going on for this Harry Potter fandom and I just didn't know-- or worse case scenario did it die?
That's weird. Have you guys checked your settings for this roleplay? Maybe you have to turn them on for here or somehting. I had the same issue before, and it turned out that I had notifications turned off. I think it was from a glitch or update for the site or something.

Well it seems like a few of us are doing reasonably well, minus the hole fence through the knee thing (I know it was last summer, but still.... EESH :/)

I really hope this hasn't died, it was one of the few RP's I was still able to be involved in given my schedule.

Hopefully the notifs thing has been sorted out and that no one is a zombie, but if you are please continue to talk and post as normal. DO NOT BEGIN ROAMING THE STREETS LOOKING FOR FOOD! STAY ON RPN AND CONTINUE TO POST!

*grumbles and mutters beneath his breath, the hollow metallic thuds and clicks of shotgun rounds being loaded accompanying the muttering*

Well, in the gist of it, Overwatch is the video game version of 'Hell'.

So, earlier, I was playing as Junkrat, and I had a Roadhog down on his last legs, and I had my Ultimate charged up. So, I was about to RIP-Tire this fucker to shreds, then he used Take a Breather (which heals Roadhog.)

And Tracer Pulse Bombed me, and I got offed.

Never had I been that close to crying in the middle of a video game match-

I've never played Overwatch however I do solidly make heads or tails of that feeling. Sucks to get so close to beating someone when out of the blue they pull a hail marry that fucks the whole plan up. That's such heart wrenching disappointment indeed yo.

*eyes glaze over for moment, then remember all the HALO and Golden Eye matches* That does suck. I have been in that feeling.

You're threatening people into 1x1? 0_o :) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back