• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

Ill get my set of posts done soon. Just had my college shut down due to coronavirus.... Been a crazy few days honestly. Only online classes now, so I will get my post done quick

Waiting on posts for

-PREFECTS: Ella (@AstheRedSunRises ), Zona (@Rathian Diablos )
-GRYFFINDOR: Paisley (@blackglassesaa ), Atticus ( Semblance Semblance ), Selenio ( Gregarious Multimuse Gregarious Multimuse )
-RAVENCLAW: Jada (@AstheRedSunRises ), Juniper ( Morrighan Morrighan )
-HUFFLEPUFF: Alison (@Rathian Diablos ), Abigail ( BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss ), Nathan (@Commissar Darman )
-SLYTHERIN: Sabrina ( Morrighan Morrighan )
-TEACHERS: Adarsh/Katherine ( BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss ), Timothy ( SomebodyElse SomebodyElse ), Roger ( Gregarious Multimuse Gregarious Multimuse ), Egeria (@Rathian Diablos )
-AURORS: Devon ( Bloodshed Bloodshed ), Kizzie ( Brea The Brave Brea The Brave ), Scorpius ( Gregarious Multimuse Gregarious Multimuse )
-MINISTRY: Vivianne ( ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ), Dahlia ( Brea The Brave Brea The Brave ), Horus ( Bloodshed Bloodshed ), Winston ( DreadBirate DreadBirate )

Reach out for plots if you're not sure what to do with your characters :3

Mkay guys, one day left on that deadline!

We are still waiting on posts for:
-Atticus ( Semblance Semblance )
-Selenio, Roger, Scorpius ( Gregarious Multimuse Gregarious Multimuse )
-Abigail, Adarsh, Katherine ( BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss )
-Juniper, Sabrina ( Morrighan Morrighan )
-Vivianne ( ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki )
-Devon, Horus ( Bloodshed Bloodshed )
-Timothy ( SomebodyElse SomebodyElse )

Also, a couple people have disappeared or had to drop out, so we are currently looking for
-Female first-year Gryffindor
-Male first-year Gryffindor
-Female Gryffindor upperclassman
-Female first-year Hufflepuff
-Female first-year Ravenclaw
-Female Ravenclaw upperclassman
-Divination teacher
-Auror
-Ministry worker

Adobe Adobe LucianosRps LucianosRps Triforce Triforce CoachA CoachA onyeenhok onyeenhok RaynieTaco RaynieTaco cremenebula cremenebula LostWater LostWater Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna TheHoboKingdev TheHoboKingdev
Any chance of you guys picking up some of those please? :3

Last edited:
Posts going up now! Chaotic week. Lot of friends being kicked out of dorms, college being moved online, picking up extra shifts... Weird and abnormal week for me, so I'm sorry about taking so long to post!

For everyone who hasn't yet gotten their intro posts done, no need to fret- I know things are crazy for everyone right now, and I'm still waiting on character profiles anyway.
This is mostly just to help me keep track of everything, so no pressure on y'all ^w^ (at least not yet ;P ). Post ETAs would be welcome though :3

Waiting on intro posts for
-Selenio, Roger, Scorpius Gregarious Multimuse Gregarious Multimuse
-Abigail, Adarsh, Katherine BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss
-Juniper, Sabrina Morrighan Morrighan
-Vivianne ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
-Devon, Horus Bloodshed Bloodshed

(Compartment 1 has room for 3 more people, compartments 2, 3 and 4 have room for two more people each~ )

Waiting on profiles for
-First-year female Gryffindor Aramas Aramas
-First-year male Gryffindor JustJazzy JustJazzy
-First-year female Ravenclaw SoyMilk SoyMilk

Adobe Adobe LucianosRps LucianosRps Triforce Triforce CoachA CoachA onyeenhok onyeenhok RaynieTaco RaynieTaco cremenebula cremenebula
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki SomebodyElse SomebodyElse LostWater LostWater DreadBirate DreadBirate Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna NecromancerNight NecromancerNight Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes

Are any of you guys willing to pick up
-Female Gryffindor upperclassman
-Female Ravenclaw upperclassman
-Auror
-Ministry worker

PS: If the intro posts for all your characters are already up, feel free to start posting again- just don't skip people in the posting order or flood the thread ^^

Last edited:
Here, sorry about the delay

Name, Age:
Aramas Moon 11 almost 12
House, Role: Gryffindor First Year Student

Pet, Patronus:
Owl Wolf
Wand:
Pear wood with a dragon heartstring core, 12 ½" and slightly springy flexibility made by Olivander

Appearance:
Thick wavy brown hair, 5’6”, emerald green eyes with flecks of gold, light copper skinned, skinny but curvy.
Personality:
Stubborn, smart, strong willed, trusting to a fault, kind and incredibly loyal. Does not forgive or forget easily. Easy to talk to, and would rather die than spill your secrets. She’s strong, but if you hurt her, it will slowly break her, even if she doesn’t show it.
History:
I am the great great great great great granddaughter of a Veela (mothers side). My mother is a pure blood witch, although her family had no grudge against muggle borns or muggles. My father's father is a half blood, and his mother is a muggleborn. Both attended Hogwarts. My father was in Hufflepuff, my mother in Ravenclaw. Neither were into sports, but my mother was very clever with charms and transfiguration, and my father was good at DATDA.
I got my owl, Crystal, when my parents first realized my skills at magic. She was a reward for being a skilled witch I guess. I actually made my own broomstick, being skilled at charms made it quite easy to cast a few spells. I am horrible with herbs, plants, and animals other than my owl and dogs. (More about that in the rp)
Extra:
Yes I have a very Veela blood. Yes I play quidditch. I want to become an animagui, although my mother doesn’t approve so I am waiting until I go to school.

Well that’s my cs, I hope it’s ok.

Here, sorry about the delay

Name, Age:
Aramas Moon 11 almost 12
House, Role: Gryffindor First Year Student

Pet, Patronus:
Owl Wolf
Wand:
Pear wood with a dragon heartstring core, 12 ½" and slightly springy flexibility made by Olivander

Appearance:
Thick wavy brown hair, 5’6”, emerald green eyes with flecks of gold, light copper skinned, skinny but curvy.
Personality:
Stubborn, smart, strong willed, trusting to a fault, kind and incredibly loyal. Does not forgive or forget easily. Easy to talk to, and would rather die than spill your secrets. She’s strong, but if you hurt her, it will slowly break her, even if she doesn’t show it.
History:
I am the great great great great great granddaughter of a Veela (mothers side). My mother is a pure blood witch, although her family had no grudge against muggle borns or muggles. My father's father is a half blood, and his mother is a muggleborn. Both attended Hogwarts. My father was in Hufflepuff, my mother in Ravenclaw. Neither were into sports, but my mother was very clever with charms and transfiguration, and my father was good at DATDA.
I got my owl, Crystal, when my parents first realized my skills at magic. She was a reward for being a skilled witch I guess. I actually made my own broomstick, being skilled at charms made it quite easy to cast a few spells. I am horrible with herbs, plants, and animals other than my owl and dogs. (More about that in the rp)
Extra:
Yes I have a very Veela blood. Yes I play quidditch. I want to become an animagui, although my mother doesn’t approve so I am waiting until I go to school.

Well that’s my cs, I hope it’s ok.
Wrong thread I'm afraid. This is the OOC- profiles go in the CS ^^"

I put up my character info!
Also I am a big hufflepuff so playing a character from a different house will be a nice change of speed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back