• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

I'll try and have Abigail's first post up by tonight although I make no promises. Just been super busy recently and haven't had time to do everything.

TheHoboKingdev TheHoboKingdev @LucianosRps DreadBirate DreadBirate Thanks for making those adjustments!
LostWater LostWater Please condense the header so it doesn't take up the whole page.
TheHoboKingdev TheHoboKingdev As I said in the rules, and again in the reminder post addressed to everyone in the OOC, please refrain from reposting for characters in small groups before the others in that group have had a chance to get a post in- especially since about half the cast hasn't yet gotten any posts up at all. It's common courtesy.
I understand being enthusiastic and wanting to post, but in RPs with a large cast it's important to be considerate and respectful of the other players.

Speaking of Shaun, I'm planning to have his love of quidditch come in after he watches the first game. Like he's read about it and already thought it was kinda cool but he gets really into it when it watches it for the first time. He's going to be a Kenmare Kestrels fan.

@Adobe blackglassesaa blackglassesaa @LucianosRps Semblance Semblance AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises Triforce Triforce Gregarious Multimuse Gregarious Multimuse @CoachA Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss Commissar Darman Commissar Darman onyeenhok onyeenhok
@RaynieTaco cremenebula cremenebula Morrighan Morrighan ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Bloodshed Bloodshed SomebodyElse SomebodyElse LostWater LostWater DreadBirate DreadBirate Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna TheHoboKingdev TheHoboKingdev Brea The Brave Brea The Brave

Update! We are waiting on intro posts for

-PREFECTS: Ella, Zona
-GRYFFINDOR: Paisley, Atticus, Selenio
-RAVENCLAW: Jada, Juniper
-HUFFLEPUFF: Alison, Abigail, Nathan, Thomas
-SLYTHERIN: Sabrina

[Hufflepuff's gotta get a move on here :/ ]

-TEACHERS: Adarsh, Valencia, Timothy, Roger, Katherine, Egeria
-AURORS: Devon, James, Kizzie, Scorpius
-MINISTRY: Errbody xD

Please focus on getting student and teacher posts in first, if you can ^^

And LostWater LostWater SomebodyElse SomebodyElse can you guys get in those edits please?

Last edited:
GM poking time! ;P

Waiting on posts for

-PREFECTS: Ella ( AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises ), Zona ( Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos )
-GRYFFINDOR: Paisley ( blackglassesaa blackglassesaa ), Atticus ( Semblance Semblance ), Selenio ( Gregarious Multimuse Gregarious Multimuse )
-RAVENCLAW: Jada ( AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises ), Juniper ( Morrighan Morrighan )
-HUFFLEPUFF: Alison ( Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos ), Abigail ( BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss ), Nathan ( Commissar Darman Commissar Darman ), Thomas ( onyeenhok onyeenhok )
-SLYTHERIN: Sabrina ( Morrighan Morrighan )
-TEACHERS: Adarsh/Katherine ( BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss ), Timothy ( SomebodyElse SomebodyElse ), Roger ( Gregarious Multimuse Gregarious Multimuse ), Egeria ( Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos )
-AURORS: Devon ( Bloodshed Bloodshed ), Kizzie ( Brea The Brave Brea The Brave ), Scorpius ( Gregarious Multimuse Gregarious Multimuse )
-MINISTRY: Vivianne ( ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ), Dahlia ( Brea The Brave Brea The Brave ), Horus ( Bloodshed Bloodshed ), Winston ( DreadBirate DreadBirate )

Reach out for plots if you're not sure what to do with your characters :3

Last edited:
It will be done. I started already but I've had... Issues. Mental stuff. I swear, I've usually been better than this, I'm so sorry.
Hey no worries- as you can see, you're not the only one who hasn't posted yet.
Deadline's coming up though, so I'm making sure to remind people~

I'll make sure to at least have up Abigail's post by tomorrow but I'm going to try for all three. I've been super busy with work and trying to socialize more IRL and what not. I really am sorry I haven't gotten my posts out yet.

Hey there! Is it okay to make more than one character? I'm taking a Gryffindor first-year, but I was wondering if I could make a Slytherin first-year as well?

Hey there! Is it okay to make more than one character? I'm taking a Gryffindor first-year, but I was wondering if I could make a Slytherin first-year as well?
All the Slytherin spots are taken. You can make a Ministry worker if you'd like~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back