• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

Adobe Adobe blackglassesaa blackglassesaa AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises Triforce Triforce Gregarious Multimuse Gregarious Multimuse CoachA CoachA BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss Commissar Darman Commissar Darman RaynieTaco RaynieTaco
cremenebula cremenebula Morrighan Morrighan ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Bloodshed Bloodshed SomebodyElse SomebodyElse EldridSmith EldridSmith DreadBirate DreadBirate Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna Venomar Venomar Brea The Brave Brea The Brave

Hey guys, I am super sorry for vanishing- I've been extremely distracted lately x.x
Since we've had such a shuffling in terms of cast, I was thinking it might make sense to restart the IC thread, so everyone's on the same page.
What do you think?
I'm sorry but I have to drop, IRL has gotten too crazy

Alright. But I think we should try to keep it moving instead of waiting for people who are way too late for us to keep waiting on.
Some people took months or weeks to even respond to direct messages from GMs and some basically never did.

We could always redirect people who are stuck too to be with more active members. That way no one feels left behind or like they can't post because their partners are taking too long. Maybe if someome is in need of a response we can shoot a little "hey, is anyone cool with me hopping in with them?" in here

Hey guys, I am super sorry for vanishing- I've been extremely distracted lately x.x
Since we've had such a shuffling in terms of cast, I was thinking it might make sense to restart the IC thread, so everyone's on the same page.
What do you think?
I would agree with you. Especially since i wasnt in the original one.

Hey guys, quick update! We're waiting on:

EmWiley0816 EmWiley0816 Coding for first-year male Hufflepuff
JustRani JustRani Profile for first-year male Gryffindor
Xivi Xivi Profile for first-year male Slytherin
Xivi Xivi Profile for Auror taskforce member

We also need an Alchemy teacher, and that last first-year male Gryffindor student!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Lemme see about an Auror for you! :)

Adobe Adobe blackglassesaa blackglassesaa EmWiley0816 EmWiley0816 cryptdon cryptdon AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises Triforce Triforce CoachA CoachA Gregarious Multimuse Gregarious Multimuse Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss Commissar Darman Commissar Darman onyeenhok onyeenhok
RaynieTaco RaynieTaco cremenebula cremenebula Morrighan Morrighan ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Bloodshed Bloodshed SomebodyElse SomebodyElse LostWater LostWater DreadBirate DreadBirate Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna Venomar Venomar Brea The Brave Brea The Brave

Hey guys, in preparation for the re-opening of the RP (and to pass the time while we wait for those last four characters to come in),
-cough- cryptdon cryptdon LostWater LostWater Bloodshed Bloodshed -cough cough- AndwillSOMEONEpleasetakethatAlchemyteacherprettyplease x.x
I encourage you guys to plot! If you have a teacher, Auror, Ministry worker or upperclassman, how do they relate to the others?
For your first-years, how are they likely to relate to the other first-years/upperclassman (both in and out of their House)?
Friendships, romances, grudges, rivalries... Go nuts and plot plot plot! ;P

Plotting is a great idea!

If anyone wants to shoot ideas around with me about Elliot or Milo, or wants to know a little more about them, don't be afraid to shoot me a dm! ouo/

Plotting is a great idea!

If anyone wants to shoot ideas around with me about Elliot or Milo, or wants to know a little more about them, don't be afraid to shoot me a dm! ouo/
Or you guys can just plot here- that's what the OOC is for, after all.

It's easier to organize in dm and people won't get the constant notifications for characters that aren't their own too pfft

It's easier to organize in dm and people won't get the constant notifications for characters that aren't their own too pfft
That's true, but I did also make the OOC thread specifically with plotting in mind, as RPs with active plotting and OOC chatting tend to be more successful overall.

That's true. Either way, if anyone wants to plot, know that I'm open to it ouo/
I'd love to start plotting, but being honest, I have no idea where to start!
I recommend you guys go through the cast and pick out any characters you can see yours having a relationship with (friendship, romance, rivalry, ...)
Then just quote their players and ask if they're onboard with your idea(s) ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back