• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

Despite my post pretty much being done beforehand I was honestly not expecting to be first. But I suppose I can relax for now then.

My bad, I haven't posted anything yet. I suddenly got sick, and am trying to get better. I'm hoping to have a post up tonight, or tomorrow.

Hey, I have a suggestion. I was thinking since each person has multiple characters if it was possible to put all of their characters replies all in one post? I've been in roleplays where posting separately for each character can get confusing. Not saying this is one of them, but I figured I could suggest it.

I was also wanting to ask: Do we have a posting order?

Hey, I have a suggestion. I was thinking since each person has multiple characters if it was possible to put all of their characters replies all in one post? I've been in roleplays where posting separately for each character can get confusing. Not saying this is one of them, but I figured I could suggest it.

I was also wanting to ask: Do we have a posting order?
There is no posting order, but please post separately for each character.

I was going to try and get Abigail's post done but my phone was acting up the entire time I was trying to do the post and caused me some issues. I'll get hers posted some time tonight.

I was going to try and get Abigail's post done but my phone was acting up the entire time I was trying to do the post and caused me some issues. I'll get hers posted some time tonight.
I can't read your black text in dark mode btw... oh you deleted it?

Yeah my phone tripped out and decided it was going to post my post before I had even finished filling out the code stuff. At least I know you can't read the black text in dark mode. So I'll keep that in mind.

Yeah my phone tripped out and decided it was going to post my post before I had even finished filling out the code stuff. At least I know you can't read the black text in dark mode. So I'll keep that in mind.
Thanks! Also I'm using a separate template of my own for posting, it's a lot easier to work with than Ayama's for mobile. IDK how to send it without it being like his but if someone tells me how I can send it to you 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back