• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

My friend is interested in an underclassman! They're thinking Hufflepuff and they'd like to play as Elliot's little brother, which I've already given the okay to. Them playing as his younger sibling, I mean.

I can take the Gryffindor upperclassman female, Ravenclaw prefect female, and Hufflepuff first year male if no one minds me having so many characters. I already have two and I don't want others to feel I'm hoarding. If people want them, they can have those spots instead and I'll find other characters for other needs instead.
It's not that I mind you having many characters, but your posts typically have been on the shorter end so far, which makes me concerned about you being able to handle that many if your posts have already gotten that short with only two ^^"

It's not that I mind you having many characters, but your posts typically have been on the shorter end so far, which makes me concerned about you being able to handle that many if your posts have already gotten that short with only two ^^"
I've done a paragraph or two for every post because that seems to be what almost everyone else has been doing. Are we supposed to be doing more like 8-10 for each post?

I've done a paragraph or two for every post because that seems to be what almost everyone else has been doing. Are we supposed to be doing more like 8-10 for each post?
I stated one paragraph as a strict minimum, so the average posting length should be about 2/3 paragraphs. However most people have been putting up posts that are much shorter- hence my concern.
If you think you can handle that many characters with a longer posting length I have no problem with it.

cremenebula cremenebula @Grim Wraithe Stjerna @Starry_eyed_cosmo Triforce Triforce EldridSmith EldridSmith @Brea The Brave BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop
BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @Bloodshed @Rathian Diablos CoachA CoachA Commissar Darman Commissar Darman Kolchao Kolchao

Hey guys, since a bunch of people seem to have dropped out, it would be good if you could make some more characters (especially those of you who only have one).
The roles we have available are:
-Gryffindor first-year (female)
-Gryffindor first-year (male)
-Gryffindor first-year (male)

-Gryffindor prefect (female)
-Gryffindor upperclassman (female)
-Gryffindor upperclassman (male)

-Ravenclaw first-year (female)
-Ravenclaw first-year (female)
-Ravenclaw prefect (female)

-Hufflepuff first-year (male)
-Hufflepuff upperclassman (female)
-Hufflepuff prefect (male)
-Hufflepuff upperclassman (male)

-Slytherin first-year (male)
-Slytherin upperclassman (female)
-Slytherin Head Boy

Please let me know which roles you want, and please recruit any friends you have who you think might be interested!
Three characters is enough for me

I stated one paragraph as a strict minimum, so the average posting length should be about 2/3 paragraphs. However most people have been putting up posts that are much shorter- hence my concern.
If you think you can handle that many characters with a longer posting length I have no problem with it.
I can definitely write more, no worries. I'll make sure all of my IC posts are more in the 3 paragraph realm. I just posted my Gryffindor character as well for you.

I can definitely write more, no worries. I'll make sure all of my IC posts are more in the 3 paragraph realm. I just posted my Gryffindor character as well for you.
Looks great! Care to put her on the Quidditch team? ^^

I might take the slytherin/hufflepuff upperclassman, but feel free to take them, im not keeping a close watch

Sorry guys... This is what I've been super worried about. Since school has started I've been on academic probation and have been working super hard to get my grades up and have literally dropped a whole bunch of my RPs... I haven't been on here for a while and have been nervous to get on the longer I'm away because I figured I would have a lot of things to respond to. I know I said I was still on board the last time you asked Ayama Ayama but I'm afraid I'll have to drop since I don't think I'll be as consistent as I used to be. I'm very sorry to say this, especially so suddenly and like, in the middle of my interacting to another student... But thank you for letting me join in the first place. It's been really fun and you all seem super sweet.

Sorry guys... This is what I've been super worried about. Since school has started I've been on academic probation and have been working super hard to get my grades up and have literally dropped a whole bunch of my RPs... I haven't been on here for a while and have been nervous to get on the longer I'm away because I figured I would have a lot of things to respond to. I know I said I was still on board the last time you asked Ayama Ayama but I'm afraid I'll have to drop since I don't think I'll be as consistent as I used to be. I'm very sorry to say this, especially so suddenly and like, in the middle of my interacting to another student... But thank you for letting me join in the first place. It's been really fun and you all seem super sweet.
RL comes first so good luck with school ^^

Good luck with everything!

I might squeeze in one more character although I won't be available to make the character until next week at the minimum. I have to have everything packed and moved out by this Saturday because the landlord sold the house. So once I get everything moved I'll see what's left and possibly make a new character.

I might squeeze in one more character although I won't be available to make the character until next week at the minimum. I have to have everything packed and moved out by this Saturday because the landlord sold the house. So once I get everything moved I'll see what's left and possibly make a new character.
Oooh I've been there- good luck!
Which spot did you want? I can reserve it for ya~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back