• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

There are a LOT of people!
I dont know if ill get to interact with everyone anytime soon, but I hope all goes well and smooth

There are a lot of people, but that does mean there are very good opportunities for some good RP!

I said in my IC post that I was alone but anyone who would like to pop up or interact (should it be possible for the characters) is welcome to do so~

Last edited:
Ayama Ayama are we waiting for the others to interact before we continue?
Sorry to ask, im just restless and excited to go on hahahahah

Ayama Ayama are we waiting for the others to interact before we continue?
Sorry to ask, im just restless and excited to go on hahahahah
Haha yeah I try to slow down and not flood the thread with one-on-one interactions xD
That's why I make so many characters ;P You're welcome to make another if you'd like ^^

Haha yeah I try to slow down and not flood the thread with one-on-one interactions xD
That's why I make so many characters ;P You're welcome to make another if you'd like ^^
Ohhh it's cool it's cool, i might if it takes them TOOOOO long to get back on it, but I'm good with Gwyn right now, there's a huge flock of characters already.

@honeylemon Commissar Darman Commissar Darman @OnyxMule @RayPurchase @werewolffan LuckyGurl96 LuckyGurl96
Okay, I'm giving you guys until the end of this week to make those posts/modifications, so please get them done~

BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop c h a n a c h a n a CoachA CoachA Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra Synteria Synteria Kihte Kihte ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Bloodshed Bloodshed cremenebula cremenebula Triforce Triforce EldridSmith EldridSmith Chocolate-Strawberries Chocolate-Strawberries Brea The Brave Brea The Brave
Please give me a wave/respond in some manner, just so I know you're still here ^^
I'm waiting until the students actually get to the school, I'm still here, though!

@honeylemon Commissar Darman Commissar Darman @OnyxMule @RayPurchase @werewolffan LuckyGurl96 LuckyGurl96
Okay, I'm giving you guys until the end of this week to make those posts/modifications, so please get them done~

BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop c h a n a c h a n a CoachA CoachA Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra Synteria Synteria Kihte Kihte ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Bloodshed Bloodshed cremenebula cremenebula Triforce Triforce EldridSmith EldridSmith Chocolate-Strawberries Chocolate-Strawberries Brea The Brave Brea The Brave
Please give me a wave/respond in some manner, just so I know you're still here ^^
Still here, still alive. Been busy like nobody's business, but I'll be freer to respond now than I have been the past two weeks.

Just waiting

I haven't been getting any notifications for this at all. I didn't even know it was still going.

I'm still here. Really busy IRL though.

Sorry. Grandfather was diagnosed with bone cancer and grandmother died. Job hours got kicked up to near full time. Busy and rough moment and I stopped getting notifications from these threads so I thought it had died. My bad. I'll make sure to get that response up

Sorry. Grandfather was diagnosed with bone cancer and grandmother died. Job hours got kicked up to near full time. Busy and rough moment and I stopped getting notifications from these threads so I thought it had died. My bad. I'll make sure to get that response up
Take your time man

I am so sorry to hear that- it must be terrible.
(Also Hugo's already in the prefects' carriage so you're good)

I'm still here! Sorry, but I just got this message. I haven't gotten any emails from this thread! ;A; I'll check everything out tomorrow and get caught up!

cremenebula cremenebula Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna Chocolate-Strawberries Chocolate-Strawberries Triforce Triforce EldridSmith EldridSmith Brea The Brave Brea The Brave BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop
BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Bloodshed Bloodshed Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos CoachA CoachA Commissar Darman Commissar Darman Kolchao Kolchao

Hey guys, since a bunch of people seem to have dropped out, it would be good if you could make some more characters (especially those of you who only have one).
The roles we have available are:
-Gryffindor first-year (female)
-Gryffindor first-year (male)
-Gryffindor first-year (male)

-Gryffindor prefect (female)
-Gryffindor upperclassman (female)
-Gryffindor upperclassman (male)

-Ravenclaw first-year (female)
-Ravenclaw first-year (female)
-Ravenclaw prefect (female)

-Hufflepuff first-year (male)
-Hufflepuff upperclassman (female)
-Hufflepuff prefect (male)
-Hufflepuff upperclassman (male)

-Slytherin first-year (male)
-Slytherin upperclassman (female)
-Slytherin Head Boy

Please let me know which roles you want, and please recruit any friends you have who you think might be interested!

Last edited:
I can take the Gryffindor upperclassman female, Ravenclaw prefect female, and Hufflepuff first year male if no one minds me having so many characters. I already have two and I don't want others to feel I'm hoarding. If people want them, they can have those spots instead and I'll find other characters for other needs instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back