• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

I believe the person who originally was going to roleplay the flying instructor left so I think Ayama is asking if anyone's wants to make a flying instructor.

Oh! I really appreciate thr offer, but I'd definitely rather start off with one character so that I don't overload myself at the very beginning at least. I want to get used to stuff first.

Thank you for the offer though!

Hello! So I finally got my character picture up, but it says I need moderator approval and that it's invisible to ya'll??? Should I wait or just jump in anyways?

Sorry been busy, did I miss anything important?
Nope, you're good! ^^

@everybody
If you haven't already, please settle your student characters in a compartment (1, 2, 3, 4 or prefects' carriage) for the duration of the trip :3
Also, for anyone who feels like using this, the trolley lady is currently walking down the train, so feel free to buy some sweets ;P
(If you haven't yet posted, you're free to include this in your opening post as well ^^ )

I really wish I'd get notifications for this. Sometimes it worries me that I'm missing stuff in the actual TO....

I really wish I'd get notifications for this. Sometimes it worries me that I'm missing stuff in the actual TO....
Don't worry- lots of people haven't been getting them.
If anything important happens that requires attention/response, I send PMs anyway ^^

Happy Holidays everyone! And I hope you all have a good/great New Years celebration, where as I will be working that day.

Hey guys, hope everyone had good holidays~
Let's get this going again, shall we? ^^

BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop werewolffan werewolffan QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel RayPurchase RayPurchase OnyxMule OnyxMule
Please settle Maribell, Ruth, Delphine, Ross and Stephanie in one of the 4 compartments.

c h a n a c h a n a Commissar Darman Commissar Darman
Would you mind editing your posts (or adding new ones) to locate Cassia and Nathan in their compartment?

honeylemon honeylemon
Please send Cassandra to the prefects' carriage.

@Everybody
Remember the sweets' trolley is going around the train right now ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back