• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

Holidays drive me nuts. all I want to do is relax but others have different ideas for me. I apologies for not posting and holding up a whole compartment. it was not my intention.

EDIT: im working on adding to my post. I'm not happy with what I got.

Last edited:
Triforce Triforce I think it would be a good clue that Dahlia was an imposter is Midna actually liked the actual Alison because you know, animals can sense evil and all 😆 but totally you and Rath's call.

I think that's a great idea, @Brea The Brave . I also thing they would notice something off during the sorting. We can play around with a scene later where the three realize Allison was actually polyjuiced.

Commissar Darman Commissar Darman , I hope things chill out for you. My craziest week of the year starts tomorrow.

I think that's a great idea, @Brea The Brave . I also thing they would notice something off during the sorting. We can play around with a scene later where the three realize Allison was actually polyjuiced.

Commissar Darman Commissar Darman , I hope things chill out for you. My craziest week of the year starts tomorrow.
Sounds good, that was my plan, there were certain clues I left, like her wand being ebony wood and I believe Alsion actually has an applewood wand. She also had to luggage, wasn't wearing Alison's favorite scarf and of course, Alsion is a half-blood so calling Abigail a filthy Half-blood, makes no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back