• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - Interest Check

No worries- please ask questions about anything you don't understand ^^
CS is short for Character Sheets- it's the thread where all the character profiles for an RP go.
If you're on a phone, the top section should have a dropdown menu with all the linked threads in it~
Ok, thanks so much!

No problem~
Ok so I found it, but it’s quite late my time, so would you mind if I fill it out and send it to you tomorrow morning? I don’t want to make a mistake while filling it out. If yes, then have a good day/night!

Ok so I found it, but it’s quite late my time, so would you mind if I fill it out and send it to you tomorrow morning? I don’t want to make a mistake while filling it out. If yes, then have a good day/night!
No worries- looking forward to seeing the character! ^^

Last edited:
Thank you for the offer but I'll pass too. I'm currently in a rp and i'll end up confusing myself if i try to do the most at the same time. So maybe some other time

I’ll give it some thought! I have a few things under my belt right now so I’ll let you know. Thanks for reaching out to me!

I'll try for Gryffindor upperclassman and Ministry worker, but I'm stagnant on responses because of the COVID-19 and my mother being a high-risk individual

I'll try for Gryffindor upperclassman and Ministry worker, but I'm stagnant on responses because of the COVID-19 and my mother being a high-risk individual
I definitely get that- I cut off all contact with my family just as a precautionary measure ^^"
Let me know if you have any trouble filling out the profiles~

So You Say So You Say moonyoon moonyoon februaryagain februaryagain AriaCeleste0413 AriaCeleste0413 Prince Lutin Prince Lutin HWALC HWALC RushingRiver RushingRiver Frostbuny Frostbuny Sonnet Sonnet Kojo9731 Kojo9731
KalaTien KalaTien Peachy blue Peachy blue unicornandstucky unicornandstucky Briarfern Briarfern Bugy-Axolotl Bugy-Axolotl jinxxes jinxxes Half-blood demon Half-blood demon Cathractria Cathractria Pimander Pimander spookydookycanoli spookydookycanoli
elie elie keybeet keybeet Lioana Lioana NaomhOr NaomhOr Combatmebro Combatmebro Ninja Jane Ninja Jane Calibutcher Calibutcher ghostlynarcissus ghostlynarcissus JSPD2000 JSPD2000 potaTO_ potaTO_ TeaKoi TeaKoi

Greetings all, and welcome to RPN! For anyone interested, this Harry Potter RP is still recruiting players and trying to get off the ground.
We're currently looking for a first-year male Gryffindor student and an Arithmancy teacher, but I'm fairly certain more roles will open up soon!
Let me know if you'd like to join us, and welcome to the site! ^w^

Not Sure Why I got added to this, I know nothing about Harry Potter! Have fun though everyone! ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back