• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - Interest Check

bunnyshadow bunnyshadow Snapple Cap Snapple Cap Parrot Parfait Parrot Parfait NotVerySmart NotVerySmart vibrantium vibrantium WomanOfLetters WomanOfLetters puppiebreaf puppiebreaf d i a m o n d_s h e l l d i a m o n d_s h e l l c.kline c.kline Kudali Kudali Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes Paz Paz Lorem Ipsum Lorem Ipsum
TinyTones TinyTones Vladimiros Angelas Vladimiros Angelas 2Dents 2Dents Faerrin Faerrin FoxtrotSilver FoxtrotSilver spottednewt spottednewt Peregrin Took Peregrin Took return. return. Fishinawaterheater Fishinawaterheater AtiKat AtiKat Zelds Zelds jorie-in-space jorie-in-space Blind Fox Blind Fox AmbyBear AmbyBear
tointernalize tointernalize Lavwings Lavwings Kaye_Shin_Cullen Kaye_Shin_Cullen cedilla cedilla KrabbieBaddie KrabbieBaddie Bantermemes Bantermemes ghostvillage ghostvillage Hannah2474 Hannah2474 OhThisWillGoWonderfully OhThisWillGoWonderfully AshlingDW AshlingDW Wheat Thiccs Wheat Thiccs

Greetings! We're still trying to round out the cast for this Harry Potter RP!

Spots currently open are:
-Female first-year Gryffindor
-Male first-year Gryffindor
-Female Gryffindor upperclassman
-Female first-year Hufflepuff
-Female first-year Ravenclaw
-Female Ravenclaw upperclassman
-Divination teacher
-Auror
-Ministry worker

Last edited:
Currently a little busy running my own RP, at the moment, but please, please keep me in mind for future RP's (because I adore Harry Potter, and will definitely be joining up with other's when I've got more time). Again, thank you!

I’ll take either of the female Gryffindor positions! If I’m welcome that is. (Preferably the first year posistion)

Last edited:
Ziotsu Ziotsu J. Africa J. Africa Sash Sash SoyMilk SoyMilk M mirrorones Aramas Aramas synsepalum synsepalum deadscene deadscene JustKat JustKat Azylo Azylo

Greetings! Would you be interested in joining this Harry Potter RP?

We're currently looking for:
-Female first-year Gryffindor
-Male first-year Gryffindor
-Female Gryffindor upperclassman
-Female first-year Ravenclaw
-Auror
-Ministry worker
Sorry, that was rude. Yes, I would love to join this rp. If possible, I would like to take one of the female Gryffindor positions, the female first year preferably

Sorry, that was rude. Yes, I would love to join this rp. If possible, I would like to take one of the Gryffindor positions, the female first year preferably
Excellent- go ahead and fill out a profile then ^^
Do you want any other roles? I encourage players to have more than one.

Excellent- go ahead and fill out a profile then ^^
Do you want any other roles? I encourage players to have more than one.
Sure, but if it’s ok, may I add the second position as needed? I would like to get a lay of the rp before having two people to use. Also, how do I fill it out a profile?

Sure, but if it’s ok, may I add the second position as needed? I would like to get a lay of the rp before having two people to use. Also, how do I fill it out a profile?
All the threads are linked together- you'll see them if you scroll up~
Just copy/paste the code in the CS thread and fill it out ^^

All the threads are linked together- you'll see them if you scroll up~
Just copy/paste the code in the CS thread and fill it out ^^
I’m sorry, I only joined rp nation about 3 hours ago, so I am very new, and I’m also on iphone. What is a cs thread?

I’m sorry, I only joined rp nation about 3 hours ago, so I am very new, and I’m also on iphone. What is a cs thread?
No worries- please ask questions about anything you don't understand ^^
CS is short for Character Sheets- it's the thread where all the character profiles for an RP go.
If you're on a phone, the top section should have a dropdown menu with all the linked threads in it~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back