• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - Interest Check

I'm really sorry but I'll have to pass. I don't think I can do this properly, there's just too much information for me to handle.

Can I be a first year male Hufflepuf?
We don't currently have any of those open, but I can let you know if/when one does~
In the meantime, would you like to nab one of the Slytherin spots?
(Also, aren't you in my mafia RP? ouo )

We don't currently have any of those open, but I can let you know if/when one does~
In the meantime, would you like to nab one of the Slytherin spots?
(Also, aren't you in my mafia RP? ouo )
Thanks! I’ll be happy to. I am, but this is my new account since I can’t get back into my old one.

Thanks! I’ll be happy to. I am, but this is my new account since I can’t get back into my old one.
Cool. The male first-year, I assume?
And you should've let me know- I've been messaging people about getting their profiles done and hadn't heard back from you.

Excellent- welcome aboard ^^ Which spots did you want?
You can have as many characters as you can handle, though we try to keep them in separate Houses :3
I would like to be a Slytherin 1st year if possible.

Soapyface2 Soapyface2 Alex is slow Alex is slow
Hey guys, please decide between yourselves who gets the male first-year and who gets the female upperclassman~
My recommendation is for Alex to take the former and soap to take the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back