• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - Interest Check

Damn I must have been a tad bit too late. Sucks sleeping in all day cause I miss all the fun. I was actually interested in a female Slytherin upperclassman and a Gryphindor first year. I can roleplay both male and female parts well and can play up to four different characters. I've done five but I've been having to slim down how many I play. I'm pretty punctual when it comes to two or three but once I go over that it starts taking up more of my time. I'm also known for posting large multi para; its just what I do y'all lol.
Well then you're in luck, 'cause you can grab both of those roles- plus an Auror for good measure! ;P

Well then you're in luck, 'cause you can grab both of those roles- plus an Auror for good measure! ;P

Oh boy oh boy, lookie there I'm going to be a typing son-of-a-goon haha. I am definitely looking forward to this 😁.

Oh boy oh boy, lookie there I'm going to be a typing son-of-a-goon haha. I am definitely looking forward to this 😁.
Haha, quite ;P
If you're good with nabbing those last three roles, I'll add you to the reserve list?
And you can go ahead and start filling out profiles~

Haha, quite ;P
If you're good with nabbing those last three roles, I'll add you to the reserve list?
And you can go ahead and start filling out profiles~

Oh you can count me in haha. Time to have a touch up on my Harry Potter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back