• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: Through Chaos We Go!

Bayonetta ~ Blazhenstavo

“Oh, you’re leaving me with a cliffhanger? Well, I guess the suspense can’t kill me.” She crooned, then smirked slightly at the posture the boy was giving her. Bayonetta opened her mouth to say something more, but was interrupted by a loud scream. Turning to the teenager, she saw him jumping up onto a half ruined building. “Why do they always drop the plot twist where it doesn’t fit?” She scoffed to herself, then ran in the direction where it came from.

Nakalsio Nakalsio marc122 marc122

Another Kikai
Old Disneyland
FoolsErin FoolsErin FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Yahhah Yahhah

Noises. The stick insect known simply as Another Kikai heard noises of life moving about somewhere near him. It was curious as to what's causing it, since as far as it can tell, there wasn't a slither of life roaming about. Near the electric rodent, the reptile, and the lone human, loud clanking noises can be heard, growing louder and louder as some sort of human clad entirely out of some wooden armor walked out of an abandoned Horror House attraction, glancing around as in a curious manner before deciding to wander around, lumbering towards the odd trio for reasons unknown other than being felt like it.

ALLISON SUE (Blazhenstvo)​
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0
Abilities

• placeholder lol
Status
Perfectly fine!
...The hell happened to this place, anyway?! ...Shoot, I think I hear footsteps coming my way. I then start looking around and...someone's at the top of a building I'm nearby. Oh fuck no. I start running the opposite direction of the person, trying to look for whoever else may be chasing me down. I want my volleyball back, dammit!

FoolsErin FoolsErin (Bayonetta), Nakalsio Nakalsio (Ran)

--Myoukoin Geiz--
--{ _ _ _ _ }--
Blazhenstavo
Encounters: Fleeing Woman ( marc122 marc122 )
Lurking nearby: ???( FoolsErin FoolsErin Nakalsio Nakalsio

latest
Awakened by a scream, Geiz jolted from his sudden slumber, his only memories being him falling asleep after his plan in making Sougo, or known to him as Zi-O, fall asleep by letting him sniff lavender oils which is said to help one relax. He stood up and lifted his back off of what would be a single breaking wall, looking around what would a devastated city--much like the rule of Oma Zi-O, devastated and devoid of life. One thing immediately popped into the young rider's mind--Where's Tsukoyomi?

Clicking his tongue, Geiz soon began to run towards the direction where he heard the scream where he saw a young woman running away from something into his general direction, prompting Geiz to stop in his tracks and scan the situation, looking for an Another Rider if there even was one, twisting out a red watch of sorts from his armlets, gripping it like some sort of grenade, aiming to save the woman from whatever it is that's after her. He seemed to know that the white digital clock-like belt is already placed on his waist, hence, why the strange red watch.

Ran.
Blazhenstavo.

Ran, seeing the strange girl or whatnot running away from him halfway expects a random person going to chase her, but seeing that there were probably none, he ended up chasing the person down himself. He crouched down and prepared for a sprint but then realized: "Wait, this isn't my job. Why should I care anyway?"
He was in a bad mood already and so he stood back up, his eyes still set on whoever the hell is running. He then hesitated AGAIN. "Wait, if I ask.. I might learn where I am." He shook his head, annoyed by all of his hesitating thoughts. Once again, he crouched down for a sprint, using his Shinsu to power his legs, making them a bit faster than they probably are.
He sprint towards the girl.

FoolsErin FoolsErin marc122 marc122

Inventory
  • Smartphone
Abilities

• placeholder lol
Status
Perfectly fine!
Keep running, Allison, maybe you’ll eventually outrun whoever, or whatever, you’re trying to run from, or... Or, I don’t know, maybe not because there’s no damn where else to go! And just when I don’t have a safe place to go, I hear more people running after me. Well, forget it, then! I’ll have to face whoever is giving me chase! So I just stop and turn around, facing whoever may be after me.

“Who are you? Where did you come from?!”

FoolsErin FoolsErin (Bayonetta), Nakalsio Nakalsio (Ran), Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Geiz)

Last edited:
Ran.
Blazhenstavo.

Ran was there, somehow. His whole body was sparking with electricity, and considering how dark the current place was, he looked like he was about to finna snap a bitch. He looked at the woman, slowly un-electrifying. He walked closer into light, his hands up. He seemed to be a short ass kid with blue.. everything. Like the OC of a 9 year old. Hmm.. He didn't seem exactly afraid or happy or mad or.. showing any emotion at all. He just looked like a kid doing what he wants.

"The names Ran. Why are you screaming? Why are you running?"
(Yes I just memed it)

FoolsErin FoolsErin marc122 marc122

Last edited:
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Abilities

• placeholder lol
Status
Perfectly fine!
I breathe heavily. What to say, wh--what to say, me..?

"...Allison. Thought it was something that I swore was chasing me down here, and...the hell's this place, anyway?"[/CENTER]

FoolsErin FoolsErin (Bayonetta), Nakalsio Nakalsio (Ran), Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Geiz)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back