• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: Through Chaos We Go!

Cosplay Pikachu ~ Old Disneyland

"Pikaaa!" Cried a voice from near the gas mask adorned man's feet. If he looked down, he'd see a Pikachu dressed in a pink feminine costume scrambling out of the way of where his foot would've been. He'd nearly stepped on her. If this man had any knowledge of this place, he'd recognize this pokemon as one of the stray ones that showed up all across the underground city. As with all of the other strays, she was a mouse-like creature of many names. While quite a few of them contained words best not said to children, the most common name of this pokemon was "Cosplay Pikachu". Shaking her tiny fist at the man, she yelled, "Pi-ka! Pikachu pi pi!" Which sounded like she was scolding him for nearly stepping on her. In her little paws is a soda pop. She had come out here to enjoy it and watch the afternoon clouds, as she and her trainer had done back in her world. But of course, nobody else knew that. To everyone else, it was just a peculiar habit. "Pikaa! Pikachu! Pika!" She continued, which could either be interpreted as telling this man to be more careful or that she had to eat walnuts. Looking to her right, she saw a humanoid reptile. She cringed inwardly at what this peculiar humanoid was chewing on. Cosplay Pikachu was technically a rodent, after all. Still, she gave a small wave to the man like a good, calm, collected contest star did, and continued walking towards a broken wall stained with graffiti.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Yahhah Yahhah

Last edited:
American Boot became ecstatic at hearing the nurse provide direction to an eatery close by. Proclaiming, "Falling from the sky, and not eating, really does make a guy hungry!" He scuffed his boots against the ground and kicked up dust. "Although, I do intend to not stick around for very long. Gotta get back to my team," This explanation was rather half assed. "Those bozos need me to keep the order, what with the Sentient Bread and 3 Scouts working with him."

His stomach was getting the better of him, so American Boot inquired the nurse and strange animal collector, "You guys need to eat something, too? You'll never make it in this business without eating often." He failed to understand that in this different world, what happened back in his dimension wasn't followed here in the slightest. Before they could answer, American Boot's attention was drawn to all the Sol Vatten people flying around. 'Gonna take one of those flying machines later.' He quietly decided.

Yahhah Yahhah FoolsErin FoolsErin

Zach Winslow

The blonde man had been zoning out a little bit, simply ignoring what the other two were saying, and he was thinking about what kind of training to work on with his pokemon, it was a habit that was pretty hard to kick after eleven years on the grind. That was at least until he heard the nurse woman say something about an eatery nearby, and he remembered he hadn't eaten since that morning before that long morning run and a good twenty minutes of hand to hand combat training with Incineroar. The pokemon probably would want to eat as well, his hand subconisously went to the belt where he holstered the pokeballs and his heart sunk. There would be visible despair on the young man's face when he only counted five. This was followed by a furious recount, only five. He picked up one and checked it, then silently cursed himself for not labelling them, stupid forgetful log head brain. He took a step back from the other two and systematically threw the pokeballs on the ground, releasing the beast inside. A concerned looking Fearow, and Incineroar. An annoyed looking Vaporeon. A sleeping Seviper, and a stoic Abomasnow. Zach silently said "return" to each of them into the pokeballs. Why did he have to lose that one. Tyrantrum was the worst pokemon to be released in a city full of people he didn't know. "Oh god" he said, throwing Fearow back out, "Go find Tyrantrum" he commanded, the Fearow cawed and took off. Zach wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead, and waved to the two people. "Sorry, I'm going to need to take a raincheck, I've gotta go find one of my little buddies" he said. Looking around frantically for wherever the T. Rex pokemon could have been released and could possibly start trouble.

BlightGiver BlightGiver FoolsErin FoolsErin

Alastair

Alastair had been gulping down a particularly succulent piece of flesh when there was a knock and the Brennel jumped in its position lifting his barbed tail like a scorpion getting ready to strike, Alastair hissed defensively as his scales darkened in color to instinctively give him a more intimidating look, then Alastair saw the human walking away, and curled his tail around his legs effectively calming himself. His forked tongue flickered out of his mouth to catch the human scent, making sure that he wasn't snuck up on again. He should've been more careful during the hunt, unfortunately the prospect of fresh meat had addled the lizard man's mind to make him reckless. His nostrils flared as a second scent hit his nose, was that another rat. Normally the Brennel's mouth would've started to water again at the prospect of food but like all reptiles Alastair didn't eat much, that seemingly miniscule meal would take a good bit to digest and throwing more meat in there to join it would only give Alastair unneeded stomach pain and sluggishness. The lizard's eyes clapped onto the little yellow thing and the first thing he noticed was that it was dressed up, who would dress up a rat. Waste of time to Alastair why would someone want to put a dress on their food. The Brennel kept his perch in the building ready to bolt if some aggressor came at him, or if this human proved hostile.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla FoolsErin FoolsErin

Ran.
Blazhentzvo.

The time was something Ran did not care about.

He did not care for time at all whatsoever. As he made his way down the dark streets of Blazhentzvo, he couldn't help but notice the lack of absolute banal and prosaic images. Nothing happened. At all. Whatsoever. He wished something were to happen, but of course, it did not. His hands were in his pockets, but another pocket, of a different kind, was hovering in front of him. He stared at the black orb. Every so and then, white text appeared whether it was "New Item in Floor 10!" or "Class C Killed by Ranker!" All of it was dubious to look at. Not that it was disturbing, but that it just did not catch his attention at all. He was lost in thought, and his eyes showed that. He was always like this, the silent, stubborn boy. The prince in the making, Khun Ran.

He did not speak when the suddenly large centipede monster destroyed the building on his left and roared at him. He merely re-arranged his robe and stared at it, dead in the eye(s). He looked up at the centipede, and immediately hated it. The centipede was huge, a building size and could swallow him in a mere second. Its slimy and creepy legs fluttered on the ground, destroying the worn concrete.

The son of Khun Edahn said one thing.
"Bothersome."
And so the centpide roared again, seeing that his neutral, dead expression had not changed. This time, the roar blew off his hood, and now Ran was very, very angry. He jumped up high into the air and examined the size of the thing. He was not impressed.

"Whatever."

He raised his hand up in the air, as he was still high up and seven large pillars of electricity rained down from the sky. The impaled the centipede in separate areas, and now it roared, not in anger, but in fear.
Ran looked down at the centipede this time. He did not look up, and he enjoyed this. He snapped and the pillars exploded with light as the centipede was now a meal for any passing giant. Ran landed with grace and swooped up his now muddled hood. He did not like this. Even if it seemed he had put no effort, that had taken a large chunk of his magic already. Nonetheless, he threw it to the ground and walked away from the large smoldering body, hoping that nothing else would bother him.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Bayonetta ~ Blazhenstvo

A slow repeated noise echoed a few feet from where Ran had just been. Someone was clapping. "Well, well. You don't usually see a show like that without paying a few pennies. Are you expecting a tip?" A feminine, English accented voice calmly stated as if Ran hadn't just seemingly destroyed a centipede with little effort. A turn to the left would reveal a tall, fair-skinned woman with her onyx hair done up in a pixie cut. Triangular silver blue earrings hung from her ears, and her silver eyes--like the rest of her face--were done up in a smirk.

Nakalsio Nakalsio

His first reaction was the intent to kill, as obvious but as he realized the woman had been talking instead of approaching him, that reaction slowly nullified. He groaned and facepalmed. "Another englishwoman?" he thought to himself. "Please don't be bad as Wangnan."

Ran turned around and to see the woman. He examined her head to toe, trying to find some kind of intent she had. He looked at her eyes to see what kind of person she was, and was surprised to find out.

"I don't take charity." He called out to her. His stance was casual, but slightly... annoyed.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Bayonetta ~ Blazhenstavo

The edges of her mouth quirked in a slight mischevious smile, and for a second you can't tell if that was a mischevious glint you saw in her eyes, or the light reflected off her glasses. "Really? I doubt a performer would pull out his best trick without looking for a little attention." She responded, adjusting her arms. You note while examining her, that she has a pair of guns on her heels. They don't seem to be arranged in a peculiar quickdraw position, so you really can't tell their purpose simply by glancing. "But what you expect from a casual busk is none of my business, I don't suppose you know where we are? My memory appears to be a bit foggy on the manner of how I got here."

Nakalsio Nakalsio

Ran
Blazhenstavo

Ran rolled his eyes and put his hands in his pockets "I guess we're in the same boat." He said with a bit of hate in his voice. It's obvious he doesn't want to be here. Of course, he already knew where he was by "asking" some random pedestrians.
"From what found out, we're in Blazhenstavo." His eyes narrowed as he tilted his head sideways "Who are you exactly?"
(shortpostlo)

Bayonetta ~ Blazhenstavo

"Definitely not a name I've heard before, though I wouldn't put it past some feathered bastards or infernals to wreck this place for some reason." She replied, pressing her tongue against her top teeth and looking thoughtful for a few seconds. When asked for her name, she regained the sly composure she had held a few moments previously and answered, "Cereza or Bayonetta. Your choice. Though people seem to prefer the latter nowadays for reasons beyond me."

Nakalsio Nakalsio

(you forgot to ping me)

(Oof mbad)

Ran cringed at the strange name, but then again he had heard much, much worse. Curses, Anaak. Endorsi. Etc. He shrugged. "Mayonnaise it is." He ever so slightly hid a smirk. It was a bad joke but hey, whatever floated his boat. At that point he had started to walk up to the strange witch. He looked up. He hated being short, of all things. He groaned and moved back again. Now Bayonetta, just for being tall, was on his "Bothersome" List. Whatever.

"Anyway Mayonnaise, what floor did you come from? I've never heard of someone like you, unless you're AA Tier."

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Another Kikai
Old Disneyland
(OPEN FOR INTERACTION)

kikai_anothewatch_by_markolios_dd08oe0-pre.png
Within the depths of one of the old disneyland's attractions, a lone stick-looking insect springs to life as it realized it's lacking something important to it; a body. The Stick desires to construct itself a body and destroy things as it pleases. The Stick insect glances around before scuttling ahead towards one of the trees that was planted at the olden amusement park. The Stick insect clambered onto the trunk of the tree, several tendrils emerged from the insect's bottom and wrapped around the tree, transmogrifying it's body into what would be a humanoid armor with a large claw on one hand, and a gauntlet on the other with a burst of electricity and icy winds. It would appeared to be made out of wood, growling and snarling like a beast as it lumbers around, looking for something to do...

Bayonetta ~ Blazhenstavo

If the witch was bothered by the “nickname” she had been given, she didn’t show it. Instead, she noted his struggle with their height difference, and stated, “Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you, little one.” All while giving him this “two can definitely play this game” look on her face. This was quickly painted over by slightly confused when the boy asked about floors. “What floor do I come from? Tier AA? Please explain what you’re going on about.”

Nakalsio Nakalsio

Ran.
Blazhenstavo.

Ran was now ticked off with the "Little One" comment and it definitely showed. He huffed and rolled his eyes as he replied to the "Floors? Tier AA?" Question Bayonetta had asked.
"You see Mayonnaise, you are what I call outsiders. Floors of the Tower of God. Surely you've heard of it, right? Unless you're a "teal blankie wanker"" He said with a terrible english accent, mocking her.
"I don't want to explain all 39764 pages that talk about the first floor of the tower so you'll find out eventually."

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Bayonetta ~ Blazhenstavo

"...Tower of God...Sorry little one, that's not clearing any fog." Bayonetta confirmed, shaking her head slightly. The witch gave a small snort in response to his bad impression. "Cute attempt, but I doubt you'll be making any auditions with that one." She then narrowed her eyes a bit and tilted her head. "...What exactly do you mean by 'eventually'?"

Nakalsio Nakalsio

Ran.
Blazhenstavo.

Instead of replying, the short fuck just gave her an innocent smile, which was surprisingly convincing with his size. At the same time, his pocket made a "blip" noise as he looked at the black sphere. He reached out and swiped around a bit until he saw the most recent headline of a certain news article.

"The fucker-" That was all he said. He made the pocket disappear as he looked back up at the witch. It was very subtle, but there was angst in his face.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Bayonetta ~ Blazhenstavo

The umbra witch examined the teenager's face and noted the slight angst hidden across his facial expression. "Well then, I presume that means there is no 'eventually' to be had regarding this 'Tower of God'. Shame, sounded awfully nice from the half-a-minute vague description you gave of it." Bayonetta confirmed, though the gaze in her grey eyes did appear to be a little pitiful.

Nakalsio Nakalsio

Ran.
Blazhenstavo.

Ran did as he did. He scoffed and wiped away the emotion on his face. He wasn't one for showing much anyway, other than angst and annoyance. He looked the Witch dead in her eyes and narrowed his own.
"Don't look at me like that." He said, sounding much more serious. "The Tower of God, in short, is a series of dungeons in a tower. Each takes at least 3 months. Reach the top and whatever."

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Emeline the Steampunker ~ Canals of Fire

The name's Emeline, love. I specialize in inventions that some would say are quite indeed "Steampunk". The one and only supplier to the Terrarian. Well, formerly. You see, me and the other chums that live to give a helping hand to the adventurer were sorta set free once he ditched us. We were left to do whatever, and unfortunately some of that resulted in a few pixies knocking the old noggin off my neck. Next morning, I respawned in this hot bloody hell of a city. Of course at first it was shocking, turned out to be right as rain. These volcano city folk really do eat up my inventions like biscuits at teatime. Speaking of teatime, I was having a nice little walk with a to-go iced tea and a crepe paper wrapped three biscuits. (Which is, unfortunately, the best I can get for an afternoon tea round these parts.) My little trek took me up the entrance bridge that led out onto the rest of the island. I was about to make a U-turn when I saw this peculiar little fox-like teen waltz in, and claim he was pleased about the heat. PLEASED, I say! Well, that's quite a humorous statement. None of the citizens hear completely enjoy the heat in this city. Letting out the appropriate chuckle, I faced this peculiar guy and told him, "Heh, I think your the only one around here that thinks that way, love. We're all tired in some way of the 'weather' around here."

Leon The Needled Riolu Leon The Needled Riolu Killerclown Killerclown

Bayonetta~ Blazhenstavo

"So basically some lifelong journey beating various unfortunates up? Almost sounds like my kind of life." She stated, looking thoughtful for a moment, "What exactly happened? You don't seem like the type to give that sort of reaction to nothing."

Nakalsio Nakalsio

(gimme a longer post you're kinda running me into the literary equivalent to crayon nubs)

ALLISON SUE (Blazhenstvo)​
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0
Abilities

• placeholder lol
Status
Perfectly fine!
A bug crawled onto a woman's body, yet, it was not like any other bug. Rather, it was large, compared to the normal one you would see. It also had 6 strangely-structured spider legs that protruded the critter upward, towards her face. The moment it stepped onto her skin, she began to feel a tingling that, in turn, led to the return of her consciousness. As her eyes finally opened, she turned to see the bug crawling up on her as she started to tremble all of a sudden.

Then, a scream. Now, the bug was gone.

. . .

...Eww, what the hell was that?!

It looked like a bug, but not like any other one! It was, I don’t know, not as puny as those other bugs, and...ah, screw it! Where’d that little asshole go, because I want to get it by its tail! I groan, then get up and look around me...the heck? It’s all...it’s all ruins and stuff. Now, where are all the people?!

marc122 marc122 (Allison...Oh wait. That’s me!), FoolsErin FoolsErin (Bayonetta), Nakalsio Nakalsio (Ran)

Ran.
Blazhenstavo.

"What happened is none of you business, Mayonnaise. And yes, the tower is basically a lifelong journey of beating up "unfortunates"." He crossed his arms, being as edgy as possible whenever he could. Something, just a hint, about this "Mayonnaise" was up. She wasn't normal but then again, he was never accustomed to "Normal".

The scream made his arms uncrossed. He could care less, but at the point of bullshit he's seen today, he decided to care. His head snapped towards the sound of the scream, as his stance went from casual-edgy to "What the fuck". His eyes narrowed as he jumped up to a nearby, moderately stable building. He balanced on the roof as he looked towards the general direction of the sound.

"Stupid Fisherman."

FoolsErin FoolsErin marc122 marc122

Cosplay Pikachu ~ Old Disneyland

The electric rodent shivered in discomfort at how the reptile man stared at her. That gaze of a predator thinking about what he’d have for lunch in a while would unnerve anyone squishy enough for something to bite into. Trying to keep an eye on the possible threat, the Pikachu hoisted herself onto the broken wall and unscrewed the cap of her soda pop. She tried to enjoy a sip of the drink, but her gaze kept walking back to the reptile. She had been threatened with the prospect of being eaten enough times around here to take an unlikely attempt seriously. Being a rodent around here was terrifying.

Yahhah Yahhah Thepotatogod Thepotatogod FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Caitlin the Nurse ~ Sol’vatten

I raised my eyebrow slightly at the “sentient bread” part of what the crazy man said, but I mentally shrugged it off. The Terrarian claimed once they had murdered a living brain, for Moon Lord’s sake. “Well, I guess that tragic excuse of a sandwich on the airship flight here wasn’t exactly filling.” I told this guy in response to his question that basically boiled down to if I was hungry. I admit I’m a little concerned as to how a meal with this guy would end, what with his claims about living, breathing bread, and the fact he casually destroyed a building, but at least I won’t be alone- Wait, what? The trainer guy and his little freak show isn’t joining us? I’m gonna be alone with this weirdo? Doing my best to contain this shock and annoyance, I simply gave the trainer a nod and smiled. Turning back towards the formerly boot-shaped man, I stated, “If the restaurant so much as smells as ale though, I’m getting out of there. Don’t ask.” While I obviously wouldn’t tell a total stranger this, there hadn’t been an awfully large menu of food back home. I asked the tavernkeep a few times about maybe a nice glass of red or white, but each time I just got another damn mug of ale. Every. Damn. Day. Needless to say, I had grown a little sick of the stuff.

Yahhah Yahhah BlightGiver BlightGiver

Last edited:
Agent 3 ~ Heart of the World

The inkling sighed and tried her best to explain, “When I fell through the portal that brought me here, I was with a friend. I came to this OWWT center to ask if they knew of her whereabouts. Turns out, nobody in the OWWT has seen her.” She winced slightly and then continued, “The second question doesn’t exactly have an answer you’ll like. In my world, the rising sea levels killed all of your kind—humans—and the sea creatures evolved to walk on land. I’m an Inkling, specifically an evolved squid.”

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

Nearby: Yahhah Yahhah Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back