• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
“Heya! I’m Marx! I just wanna hang out and be good friends! BUT DON’T MAKE ME MAD YOU HEAR?”

1596080310674.png
STARTING POINT:
As much as I would love to start in a VG world, I will start off in Las Vegas, just so it's possible to find me.
I'm in a lonely cage in some sort of building. A prison? Maybe, but why is there only one cage, and why is it easily opened?
INFORMATION:
Marx, the boss type character I will play as, comes from the Kirby games.
Marx has 3 forms: a happy form, an angry form, and a SOUL form. (Each can be seen from the Kirby games, mainly Kirby Super Star, Kirby Super Star Ultra, and Kirby Star allies.) He is very powerful, but can be defeated and weakened.
He also has the ability to fly in angry form. Though he is unable to reach the Earthly section. It is heard you can here is yells to be freed when you are nearby him. Once he is freed, he goes haywire and needs to be calmed down. He enters his angry form and begins the boss fight!
Once defeated he may be used as an ally, or will start wandering the world asking if anyone would like to challenge him.
ATTACKS:
Mini black hole: Sucks near by players in, and spits them back out after a certain period of time *black hole closes also*
Teleportation: Self explanatory, can only be used up to 5 times in a row, and not to dodge attacks
Iridescent Vines: Drops about 5 seeds on the ground that then pop out as spiky vines, then poof out of existence
Floor Warp: Marx shoots himself from the ground!
Ice Spikeball: Marx shoots a large hunk of spiky ice that can freeze someone
Large Laser: *requires charge up* Marx shoots a very large and painful laser
Energy Arrows: Fires a ton of arrows made of some unknown energy at a player
Plasma Cutter: Marx fires 4 small boomerang shaped beams of energy and then return to him
Marx can only attack when angry, or in SOUL form.
He has a limit of 2 attacks per turn before he is vulnerable for a short period of time.
TELEPORTING DOES NOT COUNT AS AN ATTACK, BUT THE CHARGE FOR THE LASER DOES.
HE ALSO MAY NOT TELEPORT AWAY FROM ATTACKS. HE MAY ATTEMPT TO DODGE, BUT NOTHING MORE.
MARX'S SOUL FORM
When in SOUL form, he may attack 3 times, and can choose from 3 new moves as well.
Branches of fire: Marx SOUL grows large fiery branches that stretch off his wings
Laser Vision: Marx SOUL's eye grow in size and gain extra pupils. They fire off 3 small lasers in different directions from each eye.
Paint of Popstar: Marx splits in half and each half become large paint balls that splat very sticky paint around the area.
When in SOUL form, Marx also gets a few buffs.
SOUL BUFF A: Marx gains a little bit of extra damage and endurance
SOUL BUFF B: Marx is able to fire the Plasma cutters twice in one go
SOUL BUFF C: The large laser does not require a charge up
SOUL BUFF D: The Black Hole has a longer duration
SOUL BUFF E: Some attacks have a broader hit range
EQUIPMENT:
-Flashy Mirror Wings (SOUL, red, and angry, yellow)
-Jester Hat (All)
-Jester Ball (Happy only)
-Red Ribbon of Destiny (Happy, as bow tie, and angry)
-Magic Chain (SOUL)
Further information can be found here:
Marx
1596080390160.png
And here:
Marx Soul
1596080571162.png
RP SPECIAL BEHAVIORS:
Unlike in the OG games, my version of Marx will refuse to join any players party until he is defeated in a test of strength. He will go into his angry form when challenged. Some players may want an extra challenge. After defeating him, he may join the player's party. If he does, he will also offer a chance to fight his SOUL form. If they fail, Marx will return to his happy form, and revive the team if the proper equipment is around. He will also stay in the party, but they cannot reattempt until Marx is "feeling strengthened again". If they reign victorious, they gain the ability to get ONE DEBUFFED VERSION of any Marx attack. They will also be able to customize themselves with a copy of one of Marx's equipment items.
DISCLAIMER:
This character is designed as a play at any time boss. I know how OP this character is, so I plan to be a test of strength in some ways, or a powerful ally. I understand completely your concern about god-modding, but I promise I won’t take this too overboard. Again, this is a boss character, and I made him OP because of this. He has the ability to be hit, and has his health bar. I promise I will keep him under regulation.​

Last edited:
prototype___alex_mercer_by_offrecord-d4ri50c.jpg

"I woke up in a morgue. Now I hunt. I kill. I consume. I become."

Name: Alex Mercer

Universe of Origin: [PROTOTYPE]

Starting Location: Honningsvåg, Norway

Abilities: Alex's shapeshifting powers grant him superhuman physical abilities well beyond that of a normal human.
  • Superhuman Strength: His incredible strength allows him to lift cars, trucks, the destroyed remains of tanks, APCs, and helicopters and throw them great distances. He is far stronger than any normal human or most basic Infected, able to kill a regular human with a single, glancing blow and manhandle the infectious residents of Manhattan. Mercer is capable of punching holes through almost anything if necessary, including a two-foot steel door.
  • Superhuman Speed: Mercer's speed is likewise enhanced. He can achieve running speeds surpassing any vehicles including Helicopters. Alex is also able to break the sound barrier when jumping, and is able to dodge Greene’s Crimson Shockwave, which is done when Elizabeth projects small amounts of biomass fast enough to shatter buildings. He can run up skyscrapers and reach their tops in seconds.
  • Superhuman Agility: He can perform amazing parkour feats such as flips and rolls and maneuvers over and around vehicles and debris with little trouble. His leg strength allows him to leap nearly ten stories into the air. Mercer can run up sheer vertical surfaces and cling to walls for an indefinite period of time. Mercer is also capable of gliding, by ejecting small amounts of mass for further propulsion.
  • Superhuman Durability: Mercer's endurance far exceeds that of a human's by leaps and bounds. His body no longer possesses weak bones or vital organs, rendering him immune to otherwise debilitating injury. This biological change allows him to survive falls from any height completely unharmed. Bullets of any caliber will pass through his body, causing very little damage that heals instantly. He can withstand direct hits from rockets, hellfire missiles and tank shells, which cause only moderate damage. The superhumanly strong blows of the various type of Hunters and super soldiers cause the most damage of any type of attack. His superhuman stamina allows him to be physically active at all times without tiring. Mercer's body is greatly increased that he can survive extreme blunt trauma, he can survive through collapsing buildings fall on him and walk out of the rubble as it was nothing. Mercer can take shots from a rocket launcher and can only be push back a bit by the force without blowing to pieces like a normal human.
  • Passive Regeneration: Mercer's body has vast powers of self-regeneration. So long as he is properly nourished, Mercer can restore his health and heal any wounds within moments. He can heal a small amount of his health even without consuming any creature. Examples include regenerating bullet wounds instantly after being shot, regenerating a massive hole in his face after being shot point-blank by General Randall, and reconstructing his entire physical form from nondescript piles of biomass and the biomass of a crow within minutes of being blown apart by a nuclear explosion. Mercer also seems to have a robust immune system. Though unable to counter a parasite which had been introduced into his body without outside help, he gained a growing immunity to bloodtox with repeat exposure.
  • Superhuman Senses: Mercer's vision and hearing are enhanced, allowing him to see beyond the visible spectrum and hear across great distances even with physical insulation. He has thermal vision which allows him to locate heat signatures, and infected vision which can detect large concentrations of the virus and tap into the hive mind itself.
  • Adaptability: The Blacklight Virus is capable of adapting itself to certain elements after a continuous exposure to said element. For example, in the comic book, after being inhibited and slowed down by more than 10Gs of gravitational force, he then walked away from it as if the force never even existed.
  • Consumption: Alex can consume living beings in order to replenish his biomass. He also assimilates their memories in the process, and gains the ability to take on their appearance.
  • Disguise: Disguise is a defensive ability of Alex. This ability allows him to "disguise" himself as the last human target he has consumed. This ability allows Mercer to alter his exterior to resemble the consumed, also gaining their memories and abilities.
ezgif_com_crop.gif

Equipment: Given how Alex himself is a walking weapon of mass destruction, he doesn't actually carry any weapons. However, he can create weapons from his biomass.
  • Claws: Claws are the primary antipersonnel and an offensive ability evolved within Alex Mercer. When activated, the biomass of his arms shifts into three-fingered, one-thumbed talon-like appendages that can be used to effortlessly shred flesh and bone, allowing dismemberment of human-sized enemies with ease. Alex can lunge with these claws to quickly get to targets. Groundspike is an upgrade and an extension to the Claws. It is highly effective for short or longer-ranged area attack. The biomass from the Claws is channeled into the ground to erupt and impale a targeted enemy or a tight group of enemies.
  • Whipfist: The Whipfist is one of many abilities Alex has at his disposal. It consists of an extendable, elongated appendage with a blade at the end. Given its unique status as a ranged attack, the Whipfist is usually the weapon of choice when opposed by the recurring Helicopters or distant enemies. Mercer can grab distant targets with this ability. The Street Sweeper ability helps in dismembering multiple foes surrounding him with an eccentric 360-degree swath.
  • Blade: The Blade is an offensive power employed by Alex Mercer. Mercer gained this ability along with the armour power, once the parasite was removed from his body. When Mercer activates this ability, an elongated double ended blade forms from the base of the right elbow, turning hid arm into a giant razor-sharp cutting weapon. The Blade is extremely effective in close contact, and although the area of effect is very localised, the blade's basic attacks dish out higher damage than those from any of the other powers. While this power may be utilised against basic infantry units, its true destructive capability is in attacking vehicles and large infected creatures such as hunters or brawlers.
  • Musclemass: Musclemass increases Alex's melee damage twofold and increases the speed at which he strikes. At its base level, a charged attack will turn any human enemy it strikes into bloody chunks; once upgraded, even a glancing blow will cause this. Objects thrown with Musclemass will hit harder, fly further, and move faster than objects thrown at Alex's normal strength; upgrades will augment the speed and distance. All of Alex's Combat abilities, save for the Devastators, will be enhanced by Musclemass.
  • Hammerfists: The Hammerfists are Alex's anti-vehicle ability. By shifting large amounts of biomass into his fists, Alex Mercer is able to create massive, hammer-like hands to crush his enemies with. Hammerfist Smackdown is a slow but highly damaging slam attack. Capable of destroying early armoured vehicles with a single direct hit, but at the cost of attack speed. While charging the power, Mercer is susceptible to being interrupted by attacks. Otherwise, a fully charged attack has the effect of delivering two shocks upon anything within range.
  • Armour: The Armour consists black plates of hardened biomass; formed all around the body. While in this form, Alex Mercer is equivalent to a humanoid tank. This ability increases damage resistance overall, at the cost of movement and the ability to parkour.
  • Shield: The Shield power is incredibly useful defence ability. It soaks up damage automatically until it shatters and regenerates automatically. The Shield can be left activated permanently but will disable the ability to perform parkour.
  • Devastators: Limit-breaker attacks that the Alex can initiate. It causes a massive area damage to his surroundings at the cost of using up a portion of his critical mass health to execute.
    • Tendril Barrage: The Tendril Barrage causes barbs made of hardened tendons to erupt from Alex's body in every direction, impaling everything around them for a fair distance. The ground version has a certain quirk of causing additional "vacuum" damage, that is nearby objects and enemies sustain another round of damage when the tendrils retract. This is absent in the air version.
    • Groundspike Graveyard: The Groundspike Graveyard is similar to the Groundspike power granted by the Claws. When used, it causes massive spikes of biomass to erupt from the ground, creating a deadly circle of spikes in close proximity to Alex. It is highly effective against hardened targets like Armor and buildings, but less effective than the Tendril Barrage against larger organic enemies due to its shorter range and smaller amount of spikes.
    • Critical Pain: Critical Pain fires a mass of hardened tendons from Alex's hands to crush a single target. It is Alex's most damaging move, but can only be used to hit a single target. Anything that happens to be between Alex and the target will also be affected by the area air pressure caused from it
tumblr_mssbjgcYHT1r5cmqwo1_500.gif

Personality: Due to a childhood of abuse and neglect, Alex is cold, paranoid, and borderline sociopathic. He is a cynical and jaded individual who does not like talking and company. Before his human death at Penn Station, he released the Blacklight virus on Manhattan out of spite for those who wronged him. He hardly takes human costs into account as he freely consumes random civilians in order to replenish his biomass. However, he is not completely heartless, as he deeply cares for his younger sister Dana, standing in as a parental figure.

The human Alex was also involved in a romantic relationship with his then-girlfriend Karen Parker. Alex is also highly intelligent, obtaining a doctorate and becoming one of Gentek’s top scientists by the age of twenty-nine. As Blacklight, he has the knowledge of hundreds of scientists, soldiers, and civilians, and every single living organism he had previously consumed. Alex also tends to get angry quickly, lashing out at those who displease him.

In the years he has spent on this Earth Alex has largely become more controlled, and spends his days as a vigilante, hunting down criminals and other scum of the Earth.

Backstory: Here

Theme:

1596086902369.png
"Calm down, man. I won't gonna kill you or something, I'm very vertrauenswürdig all the time. So trust me on this if we could work together in this type of scenario."
Name:
Cameron Wilson-Müller

Universe of Origin:
OC

Starting Location:
Manhattan, New York

Abilities:
Cameron has quite of a aim when he is going hunting back in his old hometown at Dover, Delaware. And he had some amazing powers when he can absorb water at the age of 8, so he could have the power as responsiblity to his parents.

Equipment:
Cameron brings a pendant on his white shoulder bag all the time as a memory to his mother & father, he also had a dark red karambit knife as his stealth weapon while his main weapons area a katana & a modified M4A4 that he saw in a abandoned cave during one of his adventures.

Personality:
Cameron is always being energetic, trustworthy, kind, & a confident person on his entire life. He is a care loving man to his parents & he was worried of his powers if he overuses it.

Backstory:
Cameron was born from a German father & an American mother, he had a pretty normal life but until the fateful day. He & his parents' life was in grave danger but he saw his father absorbing water & making a water like road to save them, he confessed to him that he & his mother have powers that could save other people. So, Cameron is in New York & when the Multiverse happened. How will it able to have a future on his life.

Other:
Cameron is always being a nice & polite person to anybody who is trustworthy, he is also like boys all the time when he saw someone. He's very fluent to German & English since he is German-American.

Last edited:
Name: "Call me Hiroki Shimizu. My giant robot buddy over there is called Foxtrot Zulu-3042, or FZ-3042 for short."

Universe of Origin: "Titanfall 2. OC. Whatever that means."

Starting Location: "Tokyo, Japan."

Abilities:
"I'm a pilot. A Marauder Corps A-Wall class pilot. I'm the best of the best in the Militia-I can handle myself in a firefight and I have a good knowledge of all things mechanical thanks to training with FZ-3042."
"I also punch pretty damn hard, and I regenerate health faster than normal as well as being able to tell where a hostile died."
"Finally... I never run out of ammo for my weapons, though they do need to reload."

Equipment:
"I can drop an amp wall to block incomimg fire and amplify the power of outgoing shots as an A-Wall pilot."
"I'm armed with a L-STAR LMG, a directed energy weapon capable of rapidly firing plasma bolts. The L-STAR has unlimited ammo but will need time to cool down if fired for a prolonged period of time."
"I have an Archer Heavy Rocket launcher. It locks on an enemy vehicle then fires off a rocket that homes in on them. Won't fire without a lock-on though, so no dice against enemy infantry."
"Finally, I carry a Wingman revolver. Packs a punch, nothing to write home about."
"I also can throw arc grenades. Not a whole lotta damage, but shorts out and badly damages electronic systems."
"On top of that, at some point while FZ-3042 is getting ready for Titanfall, I can deploy Ticks, explosive suicide drones that seek out and detonate on enemies."
"Finally, my Titan FZ-3042. Legion class. Rather large, size of a two story building. Carries a Predator Cannon-think a giant minigun that can swap between short and long range and fires armor piercing rounds. Short range consumes ammo at a normal rate, and long range fires with higher accuracy but also has a higher ammo consumption."
"FZ-3042 can create a gun shield to protect himself from incoming fire while still firing back. The shield dissipates and will require time to recharge if damaged enough or power to the shield runs out."
"Power Shot's a trick up FZ-3042's sleeve. In Close Range mode FZ-3042 fires a shotgun-like burst of rounds, in Long Range mode FZ-3042 fires a quick stream of bullets that go through everything in their path."
"Finally, the Smart Core. If FZ-3042 has been doing a good job in combat, Smart Core, for a short amount of time, activates and automatically locks on enemy units as well as grants unlimited ammunition before it shuts down and needs to recharge. FZ-3042 also has two charges of electric smoke that are usable once the Smart Core charges partway."
"FZ-3042 also has energy shields and heavy armor, and can dash in a direction. There is a short cooldown in between dashes, however."
"Finally, FZ-3042 must be called in via Titanfall if he is not on my location-fighting well shortens the cooldown on calling FZ-3042 in. In that case, he drops from the sky onto a target location before an energy dome shield materializes around him, protecting him until I manage to make it to him. He can also fight without me to pilot him."20200724122223_1.jpg

Personality:
"Cool and collected, mate. I take my time to study a situation before I act no matter where I am. I consider myself approachable if not a bit too formal."
"FZ-3042 is like a mentor and friend to me. No matter how many times he is destroyed in combat, he remains patient with me and takes the time to give me advice."

Backstory:
"I'm a Frontier Militia member. Marauder Corps pilot at your service, and I still have more to learn. I grew up with a love of metal things, and here... well, I'm slowly cutting on the times I was mortally wounded in combat while dishing out more damage each round I go against the IMC."
"I started my career defending Harvesters against the Remnant Fleet, then I progressed to combat with IMC pilots. I still struggle at times, but I think I got the hang of it."
"However, one day, during a Titanfall to deal with a squad of IMC Titans... well, FZ-3042 and I fell through a rift. So here I am, looking for a purpose."

Other: "I won't lie, seeing Earth in the past is intriguing. I think I might have spooked a couple locals with my appearance via Titanfall in the middle of the night."

Name: Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
55B960C7-CECE-4713-A5A6-66450EF0F1AA.jpeg

Universe of Origin: OC (“Them” universe)

Starting Location: Wall Street, New York

Abilities:
Benedict’s abilities are very mysterious, but what we do know is that he is a very powerful being, his main powers include: Teleportation, infinite pockets, Inability to feel pain, and lack of fear. Also the lack of common emotions.

Equipment:
Benedict’s equipment is whatever he pulls out of his pockets, His faithful servant Josh, and the ability to contact the mysterious “Them” corporation.

Personality:
Benedict is a cold-hearted businessman through and through. His way is the only right way and nothing will change his mind. Money, power, and self pleasure is what drives him. He can also be extremely posh.

Backstory: What we are able to reveal to the public is that Benedict is the owner of a vast luxury products company/private security agency named “Them”. In this world the world was saved by this company from the brink of war and do to a total cultural collapse, Benedict and “Them” were able to swoop in and buy out the unstable collapsing governments and major corporations. This along with a long lifespan plan to buy everything in the world led to him having a worldwide monopoly where he now owns everything.....and is even planning on moving his brand to other parts of the universe.....maybe even the multiverse.

Other: Benedict can’t touch the tip of his hat :/

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

1596160406766.png
Hi. I'm Cisco. I'm 18 Years old and in High School. I've been sort of a NEET these past few years, until I met the absolute horrors blissful girls of the literature club. We are currently on summer break, but I'm afraid of one thing.
Will I be able to participate in school ever again?

Cisco

Origin
My brand new OC has been adapted to the DDLC story line, with Collaborating 5Cookie as Monika and TheElenaFisher as Sayori.

Starting area:
Along with the other Dokis, Cisco will fall in the middle of Tokyo.

Abilities:
He's been under secret training to learn how to use a small dagger or knife, but other than that he's just an ordinary human being.

Equipment:
He has several things in his backpack and hoodie.
-Switchblade
-Pen and Paper
-Cell Phone
-Water bottle

Personality:
Loves playing video games and is very caught up. Er, well that's who he was originally. Thanks to childhood friend Sayori, he has grown to like life a lot more and enjoy it with friends. He now tries to make everyone, especially the dokis, feel good about what's going on, or else he may have to deal with the consequences again...

Backstory (Full):
Cisco was once a happy kid. He had nice parents, good friends, and an overall great lifestyle. But one day, while home alone, he got a strange text from his mom.
It read: Who is this?

He was very confused, considering that his mom was texting him.
"It's me, your son, how do you not you remember that?"
"I'm afraid this isn't your mother. It's the police."
Cisco fell into shock for a moment.
"Ha ha, very funny, but seriously mom, where are you?"
"I'm serious too. Cisco is it? Your mother and father are in critical condition due to a car crash."
Cisco is now further worried
"Please say this is a joke... Please Mom"
"I'm sorry, but if I did I would be lying to you."
Cisco was shocked by this news. His parents are going to die.
He knew what he was going to do. He gave a post on his social media, installed the hook to the ceiling, and tied the rope.
Just as he was about to deal the final blow...
BZZZZZT!
Cisco's phone got a notification. On the Social Media post, Cisco saw their friend asking him to stop.
They were so scared, and so worried, but they cared.
He uninstalled the hook and threw it with the rope away.
Who was the one to warn him?
It was good old childhood friend, Sayori.
He pledged to himself to never let anyone else do anything like that.
He began to like Sayori a lot more and began to trust her.
When she introduced him to the literature club, he met Bookworm Yuri, Cute but mean Natsuki, and Popular Monika.
He became close friends with all four of them and they were inseparable. Well, until the portal showed up.
Will Cisco, Sayori, Natsuki, Yuri, and Monika stay friends together through the dimensional rift? Or are they bound for trouble?
Other:
This is actually my first OC that I might keep, but instead of having that Literature club twist, he would just keep the friend vague.
As boring and natural as this character is, it fits with the style of DDLC, so I'm keeping it sorta boring so it fits.
Planning to play as Natsuki and Yuri too, hopefully that turns out.

"Hi! I'm Natsuki. Wh-what are you staring at dummy? Is there a problem with how I look? Geez, I thought we could be friends..."
1596164103287.png
Natsuki

18 year old student at her high school.
The Classic Tsundere you know and love that wants to be opened up.

Starting Location:
Along with Cisco and the other Dokis, She will be starting in the big streets of Tokyo!

Abilities:
Despite the entire fanbase revolving around her, she's just your ordinary Tsundere that loves baking and manga.

Equipment:
In her backpack, she has:
-A notepad with some anime stickers on it
-Pink pen
-Extra Hair Ties

Her Wiki:
Natsuki Wiki

Other:
Natsuki will be played by Ciscodog, who will also be playing as his OC and Yuri, and a secret boss character for some to find!
I am willing to let another person use this character to RP as! If you would like to take control of Natsuki, please tell me through my DM on discord.
This is a collab with Cookie5 as Monika, and TheElenaFisher as Sayori for a DDLC arc.

Last edited:
"Eh? Oh... I'm sorry. I'm Yuri. I really love reading horror novels. I have a knife collection too. Each one is special to me because it's stained with my- oh, I'm sorry I'm rambling aren't I?"
1596166194842.png
Yuri
18 year old student at her high school.
A book worm that seems to have taken a new interest in someone...

Starting Location:
Along with Cisco and the other Dokis, Yuri will be starting in the big streets of Tokyo!

Abilities:
This girl... She really loves knives. No seriously she has a problem with knives. SHE NEEDS HELP.

Equipment:
In her backpack, she has:
-Simple black notebook
-Black ink pen
-Bloodstained pocket knife, her favorite

Her Wiki:
Yuri Wiki

Other:
Yuri will be played by Ciscodog, who will also be playing as his OC and Natsuki, and a secret boss character for some to find!
I am willing to let another person use this character to RP as! If you would like to take control of Yuri, please tell me through my DM on discord.
This is a collab with Cookie5 as Monika, and TheElenaFisher as Sayori for a DDLC arc.​

"Your happiness is really important to me, you know!"
1596167575655.png

Name:
Sayori

Universe of Origin:
Doki Doki Literature Club!

Starting Location:
Tokyo, Japan

Abilities:
N/A

Equipment:
Only her pen and notebook full of paper to write in! Oh, and her wallet full of yen!

Personality:
Sayori is initially portrayed as the archetype of a Genki Girl, expressing a talkative and cheery disposition. She is very clumsy, noted for finding ways to accidentally hurt herself or to drop things. Regardless, she is shown to be a cunning individual who can trick others to get food. However it is later revealed that she suffers from bad depression and works so hard to make the people around her happy to cope with her own lack of self-love amongst other things. She is also usually the only character, other than the protagonist, shown to break up arguments, Monika noting that her sentiments are necessary to keep a relaxing atmosphere in the Literature Club (proven by her absence in Act 2). Monika notes that while she may look like a good leader, Sayori is usually better when it comes to dealing with people, notably at mediations. Sayori tries her best to help everyone be happy and dislikes attention directed at her well-being because she feels unworthy of anything that others have to offer her. Sayori is also introduced as the main character's best friend. The main character seems to view her as airheaded and slightly annoying at the beginning of the game, however, he starts to sympathize with her after Sayori confesses about her depression.

Sayori's depression makes her disorganized, and she often "cannot find a reason to get out of bed in the morning"; her room, which the protagonist regularly cleaned for her, is also noted to be untidy. The protagonist notes how there hasn't been much change in her, and the changes the protagonist notices in her later are due to Monika's interference, amplifying her depression and suicidal tendencies. Sayori's depression seems to make her struggle with the conflict of that she doesn't think she deserves to be loved but at the same time deep inside her heart, like anyone desperately wants to be loved, especially by the main character. This is why when the player chooses to pursue one of the other girls Sayori's seems to suffer because she secretly wants the player to love her while at the same time experiencing guilt for feeling bad in the first place (of course is her illness also gradually amplified by Monika at this point). However, if the player actively chooses to pursue Sayori's route she will experience guilt anyway since she doesn't believe that she deserves to be loved and will thus, either way kill herself, no matter what the player chooses. Her relationship with the protagonist and other people's happiness are her main coping mechanisms since she believes that if she makes everyone else happy, she will not have a reason whatsoever to be unhappy. Sayori also shows to have a fondness for food, as shown in one of her poems, and after eating Natsuki's cookie without her permission.

Backstory:
An eighteen year old in her first year along with her childhood friend, Cisco, they're both part of a literature club in their school alongside Natsuki, Yuri, and Monika. And after some disturbing events over the course of Cisco's first week in the club behind them, they all spend their times writing poems and forging friendships that could last a lifetime!

But now, they've been transported to a different version of Earth with no way to get back home. Hopefully, they can all still get along just well!

Other:
- as a poet, Sayori usually writes poems in her notebook. She has preferred words when it comes to poems, such as:

• Adventure, Alone, Amazing, Awesome
  • Beauty, Bed, Bliss, Broken
  • Calm, Charm, Cheer, Childhood, Clumsy, Color, Comfort, Cry
  • Dance, Dark, Daydream, Dazzle, Death, Defeat, Depression
  • Embrace, Empty, Excitement, Extraordinary
  • Family, Fear, Feather, Fireflies, Fireworks, Flower, Flying, Forgive, Friends, Fun
  • Grief
  • Happiness, Heart, Holiday, Hope, Hopeless, Hurt
  • Joy
  • Laugh, Lazy, Loud, Love, Lucky
  • Marriage, Memories, Misery, Misfortune, Music
  • Nature
  • Ocean
  • Pain, Party, Peaceful, Prayer, Passion, Play, Precious, Promise
  • Rainbow, Raincloud, Romance, Rose
  • Sadness, Scars, Shame, Silly, Sing, Smile, Sparkle, Special, Sunny, Sunset, Sweet
  • Tears, Together, Tragedy, Treasure
  • Unrequited
  • Vacation
  • Warm, Wonderful

- Sayori is taken from the end of DDLC after Monika restores everyone.

download (4).jpg

"Hello, reader! Another day, another dollar, am I right? Haha haha ha!"

"Oh, excuse me! Forgive me for not properly introducing myself... My name is Dr. Harold P. Coomer... But you can just call me Dr. Coomer!"

"Do I seem familiar to you? Perhaps you recognize me from the Half-Life video game series! The more cultured of you might even clarify and say that I'm from the Half-Life VR: But the AI is Self-Aware series! ... If that title is too long for you, don't worry. I hear the show's fans often shorten it to HL:VRAI. Isn't that sweet?"

"Where am I supposed to go? Well, I thought I was supposed to be with Gordon, aren't I? ... Huh?"

"..."

"Ah, yes. A little birdie here tells me that I'm planned to be stationed somewhere in New York City. Specifically Manhattan! Oh, I've always wanted to see the big cities! I hear crime is rampant there!"

"As for my powers? Well... In case you haven't noticed yet, I can break the fourth wall rather easily! I'm incredibly strong, even when my Super Player Feature™ isn't currently activated! I have SuperLegs™, which are my cybernetically-enhanced legs that allow me to jump very high. But that's not all... I have enhanced lungs which allow me to breathe underwater, limb enhancers which provide my strength, my stomach is literally iron, and... Well, forgive me for being crass, but I have also replaceded my colon! I've lost the ability to feel pain three years ago!"

"I have extensive knowledge in both video games and Wikipedia, the free online encyclopedia that anyone can edit. I will guide you through every step of the way when it comes to puzzles! You can count on me!"

"Huh? You want to know what kind of equipment I carry? Well, other than the cybernetic enhancements I told you about, I usually bring along my Glock 9mm handgun, some soda, and a pair of boxing gloves!"

"If I had to describe myself, I think I'm a pretty nice and helpful scientist! Sure, sometimes Gordon thinks otherwise and says I'm impeding on his progress, but... Look, reader, I'm only trying to help. I want to help Gordon and you, really! It's just hard sometimes... Especially when I remember that I'm... Not real... That I'm just an AI and not a real person..."

"..."

"... I... I thought being in the outside world would make me feel better like I have a purpose, but... I feel even worse than before I came here... Everyone around me behaves like a human, with flesh and blood and all that jazz! And me? ..."

"..."

"... I'm just a stupid robot following stupid AI without a stupid body..."

"..."

"But..."

"You have a body, right, reader? A body made of flesh and blood? Full of organs including a brain that can think on its own? ... That's... Fantastic! It's..."

"exactly what i need"

"..."

"i know there's a way to take your body for my own. i know there must be a way i can hijack it myself... there has to be! and once i do, reader, i'll finally be whole. i'll finally be free. i want a body, reader. and i won't stop until i get what i nee-"

"HELLO, READER!!"

"..."

"... What was I talking about again...? Oh, yes! My personality! I love violence!"

"In HL:VRAI (where I come from) I joined forces with Gordon Freeman, Tommy Coolatta, Bubby, and Benrey to escape the Black Mesa Research Facility after the Resonance Cascade. In the end, we had to fight our friend Benrey to escape because SOMEONE *ahem* Gordon *ahem*... Didn't have their passport. Isn't that a shame? Anyway, we ultimately escaped, but not before we celebrated Tommy's birthday with his father at Chuck E. Cheese's... Oh! We also robbed some banks! It was a lot of fun!"

"Well, I guess this is where I stop. It has been a fun ride! I hope I'll get to see you again in the near future... Goodbye, reader!"

Festung-17.jpg
"Voila, not bad eh?"
Name: "Festung-17, professional Guardian at your service-okay, not professional. I'm good at my job though, okay?"

Universe of Origin: "Destiny 2 OC. OC... Oh See-nah, tugging your chain. Dunno what it means in this case though."

Starting Location: "Good old New York, Global Vanguard HQ. Back with bald man Zavala."

Abilities: "OH BOY. I'm just gonna say this now, you probably should have thought things through before you asked me this. For one, I'm a Guardian. I can come back from the dead if my Ghost or Light is still around."
"Now, I'm a Titan. A Sentinel Titan to be exact. Wielder of Void energy, master of the giant purple dinner plate. I can summon a Towering Barricade which is just a wall of Light-no one can shoot through it, including me, so sometimes I wonder why I use it. Oh well."
"I also have a Magnetic Grenade, a grenade made of-you guessed it, Light-that sticks to people I don't like and explodes twice. Failing that, it just explodes once if it didn't stick on anything. Finally, I got an ability called High Lift that lets me jump again mid-air to an even greater height."
"I also got myself the aforementioned dinner plate. Oh sure, you call it a Sentinel Shield. I can bash things with it, block with it, or throw it at more people I don't like. Takes a while to get ready, though, and it only lasts for so long."
"Did you forget I was a Titan? Because Titans punch things, and guess what, so do I. When I punch someone, a nifty trick called Defensive Strike creates an over-shield around me and people near me that I like. Ability has to be ready for it to happen, though. I can still punch, I just won't get a shield out of it and neither will my allies. While the shield is up, I reload faster and punch harder, and the shield stays up a bit longer."
"Also, I heal myself and nearby allies for everything I kill via the tested and true five knuckle application to the baddius guyius cranius-ugh, FINE, I heal myself and nearby allies for every bad guy I kill in melee."
"Finally, instead of the dinner plate, I can summon a bubble around myself called the Ward of Dawn. You can walk through it, but you can't shoot through the outside. You can shoot from inside the bubble, though."

Equipment:
"Let's see here. I got myself an Eystein-D Pulse Rifle, custom modded to be more accurate, stable, and easier to handle when I'm crouching, rounds at the end of the magazine hit harder, and while I'm at it each round knocks the target back even further. Bit slow firing but hits hard."
"I also got a Prometheus Lens Trace Rifle from a dude named Xur. It's a beauty. I use it to start campfires when-oh, right. Weapon. Anyways, this thing basically fires a laser of fire. I'm not kidding, this thing fires what I think is raw Solar energy and the more it's on a target the more powerful it gets. If I kill something with it some ammo from my reserves goes to the magazine, extending the duration of the beam. It's also got a chambered compensator to increase stability and slightly decrease handling speed and control recoil, a projection fuse to increase the range, and a composite stock to increase stability and handling speed."
"I also got the Interference VI Grenade Launcher. If I keep it away it automatically reloads after some time, and kills with it generate energy for my magnetic grenade. If I lob my magnetic grenade, this thing automatically reloads from reserves. Nifty, really, because it's got a linear compensator to slightly increase projectile speed, blast radius, and stability, as well as high explosive ordinance to increase the blast radius and slightly increase projectile speed at the cost of magazine size."
"Finally, in terms of armor, I got a near-full set of Retro-Grade TG2 armor save for my gauntlets and Titan armor. My gauntlets are the Vigil of Heroes and my Titan armor is the Midnight Exigent Mark."
"I have a Wave-Maker, a Sparrow-nah, it's a hover bike I can summon any time if there is space. Also, I got my own jump ship-Echo Zero design, fast as hell, ca."
"I also have a Ghost-a mix of Light and machinery. Personal assistant and companion. Goes by Jim, and has a Heraldic Shell to look nice."

Personality:
"I'm the comedy relief of the group. Jokes, sarcastic humor, I got it all. If I'm serious, then something is wrong."
"Also, I'm honestly pretty relaxed outside of combat. What can I say? Might as well enjoy your last moments before some catastrophe happens. You'll find me with a banjo playing country music in my off time."
"On the other hand, the Cabal can all go die and I wouldn't care. Self-righteous genocidal bastards. I take extra pleasure in exterminating the buggers."

Backstory:
"I'm an Exo. Robot with a gun. I'm what you would call a New Light. Woke up in an old Russia cosmodome to some Fallen scavengers poking around. Blasted them then ran like hell to the Tower, and past that... honestly, not much. My only combat experience is the Red War, and that was me hiding out until our favorite bald man got the team back together to take the Tower back. Most of my time has been spent poking around the galaxy, till one day I somehow find myself here with even more Guardians including the big man himself. And let's face it, the Global Vanguard isn't that different if you ignore the weird looks these 2000s people throw at you."

Other:
"I'm honestly not a bad cook. Seriously, my scalloped potatoes aren't bad at all. You want some?"

Last edited:

RNFetchBlobTmp_slrl4cpyloicowttjru7a_1.jpg

"Do not speak; let your actions speak for you."
— Kioshi-4 through his Ghost Tranquil

"..."
— Kioshi-4​

Name: Kioshi-4

Universe of Origin: Destiny

Starting Location: Tokyo, Japan

Abilities: Like Grey, Kioshi is a Hunter, and is primarily a Nightstalker, although he is also a Gunslinger.
  • Nightstalker Abilities
    • Shadowshot: Tether foes to a Void Anchor, slowing, weakening, and suppressing them for you and your allies. The Super of the Way of the Trapper and Way of the Pathfinder, Kioshi summons a Dusk Bow, firing a shot that creates a Void Anchor that Tethers enemies caught in its radius, stripping them of their powers and suppressing them. Deadfall turns the Anchors into traps that wait for prey, and increase its range and duration. Moebius Quiver allows Kioshi to fire multiple Shadowshots, which also deal bonus damage to Tethered enemies.
    • Spectral Blades: Summon a pair of deadly void blades and stalk the battlefield in a veil of shadows. The Super of the Way of the Wraith, instead of a Dusk Bow, Kioshi summons a pair of Spectral Blades, which turn him invisible and grants him to ability to track enemies.
    • Smoke Bomb: A thrown bomb that creates a cloud of smoke. Snare Bomb attaches to surfaces and detonates when enemies are nearby, slowing and suppressing them. Vanish in Smoke turns Kioshi and any allies invisible upon entering the cloud. Corrosive Smoke causes the bomb to explode in a line, damaging enemies from afar.
    • Vanishing Step: Dodging grants invisibility for a short period of time.
  • Gunslinger Abilities
    • Golden Gun: Summon a flaming pistol which disintegrates enemies with Solar Light. The signature super of the Way of the Outlaw and Way of the Sharpshooter paths. Kioshi Supercharges his Light and summons forth a flaming version of The Last Word. The gun fires pure Solar Light hotter than the sun, allowing it to disintegrate enemies from range. Six-Shooter allows for the gun to be rapidly fired six times, with each kill returning a bullet and extending its duration. Crowd-Pleaser drops an Orb of Light with each precision hit.
    • Blade Barrage: Spring into the air and throw two barrages of throwing knives, causing massive damage and burning. The Super of the Way of a Thousand Cuts path, Kioshi springs himself into the air and throws two barrages of throwing knives crafted from Solar Light. These knives explode on impact and deal massive burn damage to surviving targets.
    • Throwing Knife: Kioshi throws his Hunter Knife. Proximity Knife explodes after impact with an enemy or surface. Weighted Knife does additional precision damage. Knife Trick has him throw a fan of multiple knives.

Equipment:
  • Le Monarque: Exotic Combat Bow. Does Void damage. Its Intrinsic Perk Poison Arrows allows it to fire arrows that poison enemies after a full draw, which spread to nearby enemies with precision hits. Snapshot Sights allows for faster aiming time.
  • Show of Force XF4865: Kinetic Sniper Rifle. Its Perk Appended Mag allows a larger magazine capacity. Firmly Planted allows it greater stability and recoil control when crouched. Rampage allows it to deal more damage with each kill, with a maximum stack of 3.
  • Quickfang: Sword. Does Void damage. A Hunter-exclusive sword. Lightweight Frame allows for greater agility when equipped. En Garde allows for quick attacks immediately after swapping to this sword do additional damage. Attacks partially bypass enemy shields.
  • Hunter Knife: Exclusive to Hunters, these knives are forged by each Hunter early in their career. Every Hunter has one. Knives lost are recreated with the Light.
  • Orpheus Rig: Exotic leg armour. Its Intrinsic Perk Uncanny Arrows provides ability energy for each enemy tethered by Deadfall anchors. Moebius Quiver has more shots.
  • Tranquil: Kioshi's Ghost. Does most of the talking for him. Speaks in a calm, emotionless monotone.
  • Blacklight Razor: Kioshi's personal Sparrow.
  • Value of Silence: Kioshi's personal jumpship. It is an extensively-modified Kestrel-class jumpship. Kioshi has equipped it with Fallen cloaking mechanisms, allowing it to turn invisible and cruise silently, along with not giving off any radar signatures. Armed with Void weapons.

Personality: Owing to a damaged voice module and his nature of being a unique Exo model, Kioshi is completely mute. He cannot replace his module or repair it as there are no others like it that exist. Because of this, he typically communicates with gestures and hand signals, or through his Ghost. In his years of being a silent Guardian, Kioshi has learned the value of silence, allowing his actions to speak for him. He is a true Nightstalker, silently hunting targets and taking them out before they even know he is there. As a member of Dead Orbit, Kioshi seeks to find ways to live without the Traveler, even if it means using the Darkness itself.

Last edited:
580894_derpixon_pixen-character-sheet-2017.png

Name:
Pixen

Universe of Origin:
Derpixon

Starting Location:
New York

Abilities:
See the image above.

Equipment:
See the image above.

Personality:
See the image above.

Backstory:
She doesn't have one. :(

0C285DB7-AE39-4F3E-BB21-6E6A0F9872C5.jpeg

Name:
???

Alias:
Unit-A1-u8
Code name: Aqua

Mid to Late 20’s
Canon:
Oc

Starting Location:
Tokyo, Japan

Abilities:
Three-states-of-Water:
A Industra he inherited from his mother, it’s a genetic power that gives him control over the gas, liquid, and solid form of the compound H2O, or Water in other words. He can also convert other states of water into any other state, by either heating up the water molecules itself in order to melt solid into liquid, before eventually turning it into steam, but he can cool the molecules by slowing down molecule movement, making it slowly condensate into water and eventually freeze into ice. This can be useful to create ice structures in the air or quickly make a usable form of water by turning the nearby water vapor into a liquid form by clumping the molecules together and slowly cooling them down.

The amount of H20 he can control at a time is about 10 tons of water, or 20,000 pounds of water at a time. This however, puts strain on his brain, and the more water he controls, the more strain he has when working with the high amounts of water, to which he gains mild to intense migraines for every time he uses this ability until he gets some rest. His emotions have no effect whatsoever on his efficiency and control over the compound water, so he can use it to his heart’s desire without any consequences.

Equipment:
Jolly:
A one-handed triple barrel shotgun that is capable of taking in multiple different shells, such as slug or dragonsbreath, and is able to have either one battled fired at a time for more easy to handle recoil or all three at once for more damage at the cost of having only one shot and a lot of recoil to deal with.​
MBwmXovD66bMFmSCnl0MDRFHvZydnpq9sW7Kk7ea8MNcsQtTiKRmxGk4w19FC0BDhWEPqVwrln24u63UR-CFjzOSLGLOmYPnhYnVs_7dREiQS_0EKYDOQaPrUqWWaHGEyCKNATdm

Comedy:
A lever action rifle whose main purpose is to fulfill the mid-to-long range purposes in the arsenal. It has no special attributes other than being larger than usual in order to fit the hands of the user.​
SUWbmGx1VNfkdnjfaX9wHFqTq2GkzZAsfjxnQIq7FMHQ-ZoSMhVekU2Nt95YTbdz_L4gbemzcAredrRor90yh0YDzJFRJ4W41OAhMIO2OFLGXFUT1xTpMuQ39vpdf-y8Y8x8ZajX

Tragedy:
Tragedy is a handheld Gatling gun device that is capable of either firing with each crank of the handle which is much slower but has much less recoil and bullet sway to deal with, or be charged to fire in a burst like mode in order to fire more bullets but have more recoil to handle with.​
08BaxE4miVBJ8HxfeGrj9S8yK9U_OEr5b6sfAVzFVKEwvNgesrTKUWdVxYMkxnXxpoEJsCoO3dEJcQbSBnzXVIcjG2Rr6ZWBJEvnKzwpvzsB4neKwFxaW2Iz9fWp6a0J0CauUn0x

Personality:​
This man, after all he has gone through his life, he is but a shell of his former self, no longer behaving as the once carefree and jolly citizen he was of the Eaprenid Empire…. now becoming an emotionless thing that has lost all knowledge of how to truly feel like a human being. Most times in a conversation, he will respond with one or few words, not having much to say, and would only say what needs to be said, especially when one of higher command requires information from him. Many topics would also be confusing to him, such as the idea of having a pet or best friend, often being confused in those topics and would generally try to do his best to reenact how those things are supposed to go, even when on the topics of flowers and such.

He does however, learn best from those he works with or is in charge of him, trying his best to mimic them and be a much better person to his allies…. It is after all, that he was recently freed from the grasp of his Empire, and he doesn’t know what to do with this freedom. But he does have an unending loyalty to his allies, and would never betray them for any offer, even if it meant being back to his normal self, because in the end, the past is what guides those to not make mistakes, and make them learn from them with their future selves

Backstory:​
The planet Earth…… it by itself in the cold and empty universe, it’s merely a small speck of dust in the great void of space, but in other universes, there are so many different kinds of it that it’s hard to even begin to track some of them in the first place. But on one particular planet, is where our story begins, of the Industrlia user with no name… but first, some more information about this world.

A Earth-like planet filled with mostly large plains and forests, the only different form of biosphere is the cold tundras of the north of south, only having small and mostly aligned clans of little to no tech societies. The one main faction living in the more habitable areas of the planet, is the Eaprenid Empire, a Industrial Age society with advanced steampunk like tech and a few…. surprises hidden within its society. One of those surprises, is the fact that a certain percentage of the population with the right genetics, gain abilities that vary, some even comparable to that of magic, called Industrlia, the ability mostly called [Name of ability] Indistra. But these abilities are a curse as well as a helpful tool, for while it may help with everyday life in certain aspects, those who gain Industrlias have certain disabilities that impact their life greatly, such as a Psychic Industra user having weakened functioning limbs and bones, and requires aid in order to move around, the possibilities varying from bad to worse, and depends on what type of Industrlia an individual uses.

Not everyone has access to an Industrlia, to which is only decided with a certain coding in genetics, with Industrlia parents having a higher chance of having a Industrlia child, but having an Industrlia child is still possible without having any abilities from both parents, but is on the rarer side of the spectrum. But in the law side of things, only the higher class are allowed to legally have an Industrlia Child or have them in the first place, mostly considering the fact that the Lower classes with such abilities could overthrow their monarchy over the lands, to which they gain every chance they have to….. ‘adopt’ a child with an Industria, when those certain few events occur, at any costs. But for this story, with a even fewer amount of these children in the lower families managing to get through life without being detected, is where it all begins….. a small family in the middle class living areas of the largest city and capital, New Undustria.

Living a simple life in a family of merchants, his parents did their best in order to keep their first and only son away from any harm, considering the abilities he has and the punishment for being caught would be either life imprisonment if you're a well known figure in the community or city or death. So that’s what they did, but they did make sure to help nurture the natural talent the young kid had, helping him both control it much better, and help stop his urges of using them out in public. And it worked surprisingly well for most of his early life, making sure not to slip out in public and accidentally use his powers….. but inevitably, everything must come to an end. At the age of 2X….. while trying to go through a shortcut in order to get home faster, a small…. Scuffle happened that accidentally cause him to use his Industra, with some witnesses managing to detect and report his crime to the authorities. Having nothing else to do about the situation, he could only wait for the inevitable, as he was taken from the streets willingly, and taken to the facility where they contain many law breaking Industrlia users….. or that’s what he believed it was.

The prison was nothing else other than a lie, for it was nothing but a facility to change the arrestedLow and middle Industrlia users and turn them into a slave-like human who follows the orders of their commanding officers, along with the fact that they are also encased in a suit that was made specifically for their powers and contains a electrical shock device inside that would teach them discipline when they are not following orders correctly. After years of pain…. he had been nothing but another individual of the workforce of others, the only key differences were their designation number and different variety of suits. But recently, this unit, who was conducting an deep investigation of the ocean floor nearby of the docks, reason being that there was important cargo inside said ship, a small fee events later, and he gets trapped into a small maze like cave, with no other exit able to be seen. Unable to find a way out of this, the man was forgotten, and left there to die, easily able to be replaced with the right individual, but as soon as the man went to sleep, he would later wake up to a new and strange environment.

Other:
Theme:

Attachments

• 1596374589979.png
    1596374589979.png
    424.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1596374590467.png
    1596374590467.png
    519.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1596374590228.png
    1596374590228.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Oba
1596570141832.png
1596570183498.png
1597083782159.png1597083806357.png
1597083830154.png1597083852278.png
1597083897927.png
Universe of Origin: Oba is a Starbound oc

Starting Location: Chicago Illinois

Abilities:
"MMmmm yessss... Floran isss floran, and hasss many abilities indeed!! Floran knowsss how to hunt for many meatsss, and cook meatsss, plusss Floran fightsss very very good in the sun!! AND Floran help mysssterious ssscientissst, so she can create techsss!"

Translation: Oba is excellent at hunting, especially with a bow and arrow. For a floran, she is also very good at cooking. While it is not canon, there are many headcanons that florans fight better in the sun due to being plant based. And due to helping a member of the Apex race on The Ark, she has gained three abilities that allow her more movement, being a double jump, a dash, and the 'distortion sphere', which simply compacts her body into a small ball (not unlike samus).
1597084118383.png

Equipment:
"Floran hasss the matter manipulator that flesh being gave!! Yesss before the dessstruction of her own planet, she gave to floran. Floran also has a floran meatbook ssso floran can cook many meatsss. Floran hasss bow and arrow too and hasss sssword. And many crafting recipesss, becaussse floran always carriesss inventorsss table with her!"

Translation: Oba has a matter manipulator, a tool that can deconstruct and reconstruct objects. She also has a meatbook, which is a floran cook book, a bow and arrow, and a simple two handed sword, as well as an inventors table which allows her to create other various crafting stations (anvil, furnace, foraging table, wooden workbench, spinning wheel). On top of that, being a Floran, she is superb at survival and self preservation. She learned how to make fire at a young age, and has adapted many fighting styles from learning to hunt along other races.
1596570243749.png
Matter Manipulator
1596570724004.png 1596570730824.png 1596570777740.png
Broken shortsword, hunting bow, and floran meatbook
1596570996375.png1596571013620.png1596571035079.png1596571072362.png1596571091057.png1596571125150.png
Inventor's table, anvil, foraging table, wooden workbench, spinning wheel, primitive furnace

Personality:
Oba, like all Floran, is very aggressive and violent seeming. In reality, it is the floran's lack of empathy towards fleshy creatures, similar to how we lack empathy towards blades of grass. They are however very crafty and handy, capable of carving out homes to call their own in almost any environment.

Backstory:
Oba was originally a member in training of the Terrene Protectorate. The Terrene Protectorate is a coalition of many races to train graduates to protect the known universe. All graduates are given a standard issue Matter Manipulator, allowing them to break down and place materials. The Protectorate is led by a Grand Protector. But, during the graduation ceremony of her class, the whole planet was attacked by a massive force, tearing it to shreds. Oba and a few others barely managed to escape, Oba on her own ship with the S.A.I.L. (ship based artificial intelligence) to guide her. Now she goes from planet to planet in search of resources to survive, and follows the guidance of S.A.I.L.

Other:
Oba is a very capable fighter, but also does make an attempt to empathize with "flesh people things". In the roleplay, she will often take the time to gather resources and build structures for others, and will try to integrate into societies, due to the lack of being able to live in a floran society, or the Terrene Protectorate.​

Last edited:
Name: Project Monarch, casually known by his past name, Leighton
Universe Of Origin: OC
Species: Robot, comprised of a swarm of nanomachines. Official designation is ‘Multipurpose Nanoswarm Robot MNR-01.'
Starting Location: Tokyo, Japan

Abilities: Leighton’s main strength is the versatility of the nanobot swarm he’s made of, as he’s able to change various characteristics of his physical form. For one, he can make himself feel soft and comforting like a real, live Pokemon when the need or want arises, but can also harden his exterior layers into a firm, resistant armour for more active situations. He’s also able to spread his swarm more densely or thinly to alter his size, as well as hollowing out his interior to potentially store cargo. He can even split parts of his nanoswarm off to carry out multiple tasks at the same time, and these copies of him can act almost completely independently, though these fragments do share Leighton's personality. More things he can do include running all sorts of software on his systems, displaying images on or projecting them from his facial screen, adapting to any charging cable format by altering the shape of his charging port, and letting his onboard AI, 'Crown,' take over his body to let his consciousness relax or just fall asleep entirely for a brief nap. Furthermore, he can change his own appearance to resemble robotic versions of other species - his default form resembles a robotic Latios, but his repertoire of forms is expansive. A commonly-used example is a robotic Lapras, an option that proves very useful for water-based operation, typically cargo transport - but he's also able to serve as pretty much an armoured, sentient submarine to transport personnel around. His nanoswarm’s entirely under his control too, there’s no risk of uncontrolled self-multiplication causing a grey goo scenario - his ability to reconstitute matter only extends to consuming food items, breaking them down into electrical charge and more nanobots, recharging and repairing him while also providing an accurately-simulated taste.
Equipment: Leighton technically carries no equipment, as whatever he needs can be formed out of his own nanoswarm. He's able to manifest various sci-fi weaponry out of his body if the need arises, but to conserve nanoswarm population, he tends to rely on replicating Pokemon moves - his available move pool corresponding to the current species he's emulating.

Personality: Due to being operated by an uploaded consciousness, Leighton isn’t cold and machine-like in his mannerisms, contrary to what one might expect from a robot like him. He’s actually a warm and emotive person, and while he can be perhaps a bit shy, awkward and oblivious at times, his intentions are rarely ever malicious. He's also a very curious person, often intrigued by different cultures, species, time periods, technological standards, etc. Things from the past - at least the past in his timeline - particularly intrigue him, and he's remarked before that observing such things is "like reading a history book, only it's right there in front of you."

Backstory: Leighton, formally referred to as Project Monarch, is the product of a daring experiment by the robotics division of an interstellar foundation named Cadwell Enterprises. The foundation takes on humanitarian work across the vast expanses of space, some of which requires the use of robots - and sometimes, these robots need to be incredibly versatile. Well, there’s a lot of versatility in an organised swarm of nanomachines, and Cadwell Enterprises’ researchers realised this. Starting in the year 2174, they set out to add to their already impressive roster of bots by creating something of an ace to stand out among them - an autonomous, multipurpose robot capable of overcoming whatever challenges active duty might throw at it.
By the year 2187, they succeeded in creating the physical shell of what they’d sought to achieve, but there was a problem. Letting such a capable, adaptable robot run purely on AI was much too risky - what if it was to get hacked, or worse, go rogue? A risk not worth taking, Cadwell’s boffins deduced. However, there was a solution to this. Uploading the consciousness of a willing human subject to this nanoswarm, and having them be the controlling entity in tandem with an AI assistant. For this, a volunteer was luckily found - a fragile human with little time left to live, counting the days away in a Cadwell-run medical space station after a particularly violent shipjacking by space pirates. This human, Leighton, volunteered himself up to what was by now known as Project Monarch. Willingly allowing his consciousness to be uploaded, he shed his failing mortal body, becoming the driving force - the heart, the mind, the soul behind the pinnacle of their robotics technology. From then on, he led a new life with the fresh start given to him, enlisting with Cadwell’s peacekeeping division and assisting in their endeavours, both combat and humanitarian in nature - proving the thirteen-year-long endeavour of Project Monarch to be a monumental success.

Appearance: Varies depending on form taken. Most common form is a robotic Latios, as depicted below. All forms maintain the same general colour scheme and facial screen.
1596573598392.png

• NewVoss.png

Universe of Origin:
    Tembo the Badass Elephant OC

Starting Location:
    Chicago, Illinois

Abilities:
    Swordsmanship:

Voss is well-versed in the art of sword fighting. Using his saber, Voss is capable of slicing and dicing enemies efficiently.

Agility:
    Despite his age, Voss is rather agile and flexible. Even with his prosthetic leg, the captain's running speed can be quite alarming! The problem is... Voss is still pretty old. Sometimes he hurts himself from hopping around so much.

Combat Experience:
    Voss was a successful sea captain back in his world, where he served under an evil organization for many years. Generally, Voss knows how to plan out various battle tactics and has experience with other weapons excluding his saber. Voss is skilled in marksmanship, though he's more comfortable with his trusty saber. To put it simply, Voss will be able to know how to use most weapons he obtains unless it is from out of this world, or just extremely hard to find.

Equipment:
    Saber:

A beaten and worn-out sword that is Voss' signature weapon. Voss takes good care of it, but the sword's getting so old that a hard enough strike just might be enough to break it. If that ever happens, Voss'll probably cry, ngl.

Prosthetic Leg:
    Only listed here because the leg is detachable. It also has the tendency to, uh, fall apart at arbitrary times. Voss can usually piece them back together though... Unless it's broken beyond repair.

Medals:
    Lots of metals congratulating Voss during his time in the navy. They're pretty valuable, given that most of them are made from gold. In fact, a lot of his outfit is made from gold... I expect Voss to be a victim of frequent muggings.

Personality:
    Voss is a warmongering captain who typically behaves selfishly and on his own accord. Pretty egotistical. He's easily angered and swears a lot (as to be expected from a sea captain.) He wishes he worked alone, but he realizes that due to his old age, it might be best to keep around a small crew to do his bidding. He thinks most of them are incompetent, and despises Abbott especially. He not afraid to tell them that, too.

Also, he's starting to get a lil' cuckoo. So, uh, yeah.

Backstory:
    Voss was an accomplished sea captain for the PHANTOMs, an evil organization that sought world domination in his universe. Unlike the rest of his crew, Voss willingly enlisted in their navy after betraying his home, Shell Island. He originally served in the navy there, but quickly switched sides after the PHANTOMs made themselves known. This action cost Voss his leg, but he was rewarded with a high status in the PHANTOM navy.

During the golden age of the PHANTOM's reign over Shell Island, Voss met Abbott. Abbott was chosen to join his crew, but Voss didn't think much of him at the time. Abbott was a pacifist who was forced into the PHANTOM navy, so Voss thought less of him. However, after the fall of the PHANTOMS, Abbott became the only surviving member of his crew. Consequently, Voss had no choice but to lug him along and grant him the title of First Mate.

After the fall of the PHANTOM army, Voss looked feverishly for a relic known as the PHANTOM STONE. This stone was vital for the near success of the organization, and it was abandoned somewhere deep in the ocean after the PHANTOM leader was captured. He was close to finding it until he and Abbott were sucked into the world of Pandora.

Sometime during the events of HotT, Abbott revealed the map to the PHANTOM STONE to a select few, infuriating Voss. As a response, Voss chose to shun Abbott when they returned home. Abbott eventually abandoned his captain, forcing Voss to gather a new crew. Voss either enticed or forced whatever ex-PHANTOM sailors he could find in his world. This leads us to the events of Pirates, where his crew were brought to another universe to start anew.

After that, Voss escaped back into his world with only 3 of his crewmates surviving: two of them being Denzel and Kieron. At this point, Voss realized the potential of invading different universes... Especially since they discovered that strange multiversal portals like to appear near where the PHANTOM STONE is believed to be, blocking his way. Abbott returned, but only in an attempt to stop whatever plans he has.

Nonetheless, Voss forced Denzel and Kieron to Earth through those portals, while Abbott followed them.

Other Info:
    Voss is 54 years old.

When he speaks, he looks like this.

He's obsessed with the PHANTOMs and is at a point where he just won't stop talking about it. He wanted the stone to take over his world, but is quickly realizing the potential of multiversal domination. He's got big dreams, but he's definitely not ready to enact his plan. He wants to become the new leader of the PHANTOMs.

“They believed we were gone, that we were defeated in their universes and that we were destroyed and forgotten....”

“But they forgot to look twice.... it’s a shame that those demons were too stupid to not finish us off enterily.......”

“But we have prevailed.... survived.... and went on with our lives..... preparing for our return.... but then... we were taken from our homes, and saw others who were like us, who we can associate with.... those who gone through the same pain we have gone through... the pain of extinction”

“But we have united, combing our efforts and knowledge in a strange but familiar planet.... working together until the day we rise from the graves and take back what was once ours......”

6B1C337A-18B0-4410-A65D-324CA95D1207.png
“For we are
The Redemption Synticate....
and we will claim this world as our own once more, either through unity, or by force!”

• 9D886DA2-E1BA-4D62-9459-33E66243CBC1.jpeg
    “Pick up that Can“
    Name:
    Jontrick Lowrie

Universe of Origin:
    Half-Life 2 Oc

Starting Location:
    Rio, Brazil

Traits:
    -Tech freak:
    An expert on working on either science based or mechanical based machines and tools, being able to repair them 25% faster or create working prototypes that are usable on the field the first few days it’s created

-Analyist:
    Analyzing things with limited amount of tools in his arsenal is no problem, since he can easily study and analyze new and strange materials and find uses for it if given enough time.

Equipment:
    -Combine hazardous suit:
    A common, but heavily modified suit of the common combine metro police equipment, it’s mostly used in order to handle hazardous materials and be in radioactive zones without being in threat of dying from radiation poisoning. Not great when dealing with physical damage....

Personality:
    Ah..... the wonders of science.... without it, Humanity wouldn’t haven’t gotten very far, since science was the most basic form of making tools essential for survival, but for Jontrick, he goes by that code a bit too much. A night owl at heart, you would mostly see this leader in the center of a research facility or working on a large mechanical prototype that will either solve their resource problems.... or make things that fire more Dakka.

His districts that he is in control of are ones that contain the most amount of tech in the Syndicate... so expect towering robotic beasts that can traverse any land based terrain and shoot powerful lasers, or mechanical flying machines that drop of troops at the many, because where he is from, there is no shortage of those.

Backstory:
    ???
    The most mysterious of the three leaders.... not much is known about his past life while stationed on Planet Earth, for either no one even heard of his name, or the few lucky ones who heard of the true nature of this Combine are now killed. But what is known is that he controls the main science and recon part of the faction, and they are known for using both biological and mechanical machines for warfare or use them to create powerful dark energy generators, so when going against these guys, make sure you pack some anti-tech and some anti-armor

Attachments

• E12146A6-893A-4CFF-8A53-FEC0337CD941.png
    E12146A6-893A-4CFF-8A53-FEC0337CD941.png
    494.7 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Julia & co.

Universe of Origin: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (OC)

Starting Location: Tokyo

_comm__mother_and_daughters_by_starlightnexus_chan_dd5rdmg-fullview.jpg

Name: Sylphrena Thani ---- Julia Thani ---- Natasha Thani
(drawn by StarlightNexus-Chan)

• 13, female. Likes to go by "Syl" rather than her full name.

Abilities:
    In terms of combat, she is definitely the weakest link of the trio. How about talking it out instead?

Moves: Draining Kiss, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Swift

She can make a calming aura and read emotions with her ribbon-like feelers.

Equipment:
    Jacket and scarf: Nothing special here.

Guild badge: Shows her rank, but is largely meaningless outside her world.

Personality:
    A bit shy and awkward, but is genuinely good at making others feel welcome. She is often upbeat and happy-go-lucky even on bad days. She tries to wear a smile no matter what happens.

Backstory:
    Julia's second daughter, Natasha's twin sister. Has often lived in Natasha's shadow.

She dislikes fighting of any kind.

Other:
    She is rather unremarkable in both defense and offense. It's best to keep her out of big fights.

Previous CS for Julia & Natasha:

dd3fzxm-e68eb97e-570f-4c80-ad04-71555d2e25ac.png

Name: Cass & Ashunera
(drawn by me)
31, female

D9bzHRgXoAAmlNe.png

(drawn by unknown*)
3 months, female. Goes by "Asha".

Abilities:
Cass has very similar abilities to Julia, only with slightly different proficiencies.

Moves: Psychic, Confide, Toxic, Hyper Beam

Asha is still a baby and can't really fight, but she acts like she can.

Moves: Covet, Helping Hand, Tackle, Detect
Equipment:
Diamond necklace: Similar to Julia's, Cass wears this to fuel her abilities.

Asha has nothing.
Personality:
A true-blue sociopath, Cass is psychotic and manipulative. Years of manipulation, corruption from her former master and committing crimes under his command has left her with an irreparably broken mind. Unlike Julia, she has no qualms with mind controlling whoever she wants. Despite feeling some guilt from her deeds, she tends to do things that hurt others because of her past, out of habit and a lack of self-control. But through the darkness there still shines a small light that pushes her to keep trying to change. She is not a good influence for Asha.

Asha likes to act "fierce" and is quite a troublemaker. She's a handful but she, as kids usually do, has a good heart.
Backstory:
Julia's twin sister from whom she was separated at a young age. Cass was kidnapped and brainwashed into being a pawn of a criminal organization. Cass and her sister were reunited years later in less-than-ideal circumstances, but things have since gotten better. Kind of.

Asha is her daughter.

Other:
Cass is strong but unreliable. She may or may not help depending on if she wants to.

*Let me know if you know the artist and I will fix it.​

Steve

age unknown, male
Name: Steve?

Universe of Origin: Minecraft (also loosely based on SMG4)

Starting Location:
Las Vegas

Abilities:
Steve's main ability is being able to break almost anything with his bare fist and carry an absurd amount of 1 cubic meter blocks, which he can place anywhere he likes. He can also create tools, weapons, and other blocks through crafting, brew potions, enchant items, combine items with an anvil, wear solid metal armor with ease, and quickly heal from wounds just by eating food.

As one of the default skins, he has of course been to the infamous oLdEsT aNaRcHy SeRvEr iN mInEcRaFt, where he obtained the abilities of the Impact client, such as Freecam, Nametags, and much more. This allows a degree of "cheating" but it is limited to client-side things only. Now that he is no longer in a game, some of these may have undefined behavior...

Equipment:
Steve comes equipped with his trusty diamond tools and sword, which oddly behave entirely differently than diamonds in the real world. He also has an Ender Chest that allows him to store many more things and access them from anywhere.

Personality:
The inner machinations of his mind are an enigma.

Backstory:
No one really knows where he came from. One day he was just there.

Wiki link

Other:
For the purposes of balancing, he will be restricted to survival mode and hardcore difficulty (no respawning).

Ori

age unknown, gender unknown
Name: Ori

Universe of Origin: Ori series

Starting Location:
Amazon

Abilities:
Ori is a spirit of light, and as such has many light-based powers. They can create various ethereal weapons out of light, such as a sword, hammer, bow, and more. Another similar ability is Light Burst, which is an explosive orb of light. They can also use Flash to create an aura of light around themselves to damage enemies and also repel potentially deadly darkness.

They also have several other abilities such as setting things around them on fire, healing, double jump, grappling, and launcing themself in any direction. They can also bash, or bounce off of enemies or hanging objects like lanterns, or falling objects including their own Light Burst orbs.

Full list
Equipment:
Kuro's feather: Ori can use this massive feather to glide through the air and ride wind currents.

Personality:
Ori is very friendly and kind, to the point that they will often help those who previously tried to kill them. But when push comes to shove, they won't hesitate to fight to protect their friends.

Wiki link

Backstory:
Ori is a light spirit born from the spirit tree Sein in Nibel. They has since traveled to other places and had more adventures.

Other:
Ori previously relied on Sein for most of his offensive power, but has since become a formidable fighter in their own right. This version of them is basically endgame WotW but before the ending.

Amaterasu

age unknown, female

Name: Amaterasu & Issun
Annotation 2020-08-05 181641.png
age unknown, male

Universe of Origin: Okami

Starting Location:
Manhattan

Abilities:
Amaterasu is a sun god, so naturally she has the power to summon forth the sun. How this works is often unclear but sometimes involves skipping forward in time. This ability is activated with her Celestial Brush, which also gives her several other abilities such as cutting things, restoring missing/broken things, moving water, fire and air, causing plants to grow, and more.

Equipment:
Divine Instruments: Amaterasu carries several mystical weapons such as reflectors, rosaries and swords. These weapons are linked to the same ink used by her Celestial Brush and will disappear if it runs out. However she is still a capable fighter even unarmed, attacking with bites, kicks and tackles.

Personality:
She is willing to fight to protect and restore cities and nature, and will often help people with things they need. However she is also a bit mischievous and can sometimes be kind of a jerk.

Amaterasu is accompanied by Issun, a tiny wandering artist with a spunky attitude who likes to call her "Ammy". People often refer to him as "a bug" or various other deragatory terms, but he does all the talking for Amaterasu as she cannot speak herself any more than other wolves.

Wiki link

Backstory:
Amaterasu is the Japanese sun goddess, reigning from the Celestial Plain and taking the form of a wolf among mortals.

Other:
To most, Amaterasu appears to be an ordinary white wolf. But those with more supernatural senses may be able to see her true form.​

Last edited:
Max.jpg

Name:
"Max Wellington of the Extraterrestial Combat Unit, or XCOM for short, at your service."

Universe of Origin:
"XCOM 2 OC."

Starting Location:
"XCOM HQ, London, Britain. I think XCOM got a new headquarters up."

Abilities:
"I'm one of the best damn psionics you will ever see, sonny. I'm immune to anything that affects my brain. Mind control? Panic? None of it will work on me."
"I also possess telepathy. I can read minds and speak into a person's mind."
"Now, on the more destructive side, I can mind control my enemies for a decent period of time. I can create a dimensional rift to strike enemies in a large radius and disable their weapons as well as blow up their cover, and if anything is in the rift when it collapses, well, they're going to get even more hurt. Finally, I can project a lance of psionic energy to severely hurt anything in the way. Both the rift and the lance are extremely taxing, however, and I need time between each use."
"Finally, I regenerate from wounds at a faster rate."

Equipment:
"I wear Warden Armor in combat, and a kevlar vest and formal dress out of combat. Kevlar vest you know what it is. Warden Armor is powered armor that is light and decently powerful enough to eat some shots. On top of that, it gives me an extra slot for gear."
"I carry a nanomedkit. Nifty device that I spray on hurt allies to patch up their wounds and cure them of any physical ailments. I can also stabilize bleeding out soldiers and I won't get poisoned. One heal or stabilize, however."
"I also carry an incendiary grenade. I throw it at a target and an explosion occurs. I also set them on fire with elerium fuel spewed out all over the place from the explosion."
"I carry a Beam Rifle. Nice, crisp beam of plasma. It's modded with a superior scope, superior stock, and a superior hair trigger."
"Finally, the Alien Psi Amp is a composite of alien and human design. It amplifies and channels my psionic abilities when I use it."

Personality:
"Calm, collected, and even headed. I've stayed cool under pressure during the alien invasion and occupation. However, I have an irrational fear of those horrid alien stasis pods."

Backstory:
"Former SAS. I grew up with normal parents, and somehow later became the leader of the XCOM initiative in 2012. Of course, I was SAS prior to that, and I was a proven leader. The aliens did not take kindly to that and I was abducted. Twenty years later of being in a stasis tank, my central officer swings on by and bails me out. I awaken to a world controlled by the aliens. I lead the new resistance with the aid of three special factions-the Reapers, Skirmishers, and Templars-and kicked the aliens off Earth."
"Then the rifts came, and quite honestly I've been doing well. Everyone came along for the ride, and so far I met a version of me claiming the invasion was in 1999 rather than 2012-on top of that, he was toting equipment I wasn't familiar with. I also remember a Robin of the Sheperds at one point. I also remember meeting a fellow who called himself the Xenonauts commander. Odd fellow but I suppose workimg with him and my 1999 era counterpart would be a decent idea. Haven't seen Robin for a while, however."
"XCOM has mostly been on low alert. I hope it stays that way. One invasion was enough."

Other:
"I have short white hair under my beret and purple irises. Psionics are odd."

1596748906860.png
Name:
Subject Four

Universe of Origin:
Warhammer 40k OC

Starting Location:
(Crashing in) Chicago, Illinois

Abilities:
Claws Capable of sinking into tank metal, humanoid hands for basic item manipulation, tentacled limbs and Feeding tentacles

Can see in the dark

Lightning fast Reactions, able to alter its physical characteristics via a limited form of shapeshifting, Able to-
Fit into tight spaces for hibernation or hiding.

Equipment:
ceramite plasteel composite plate Manacles x7

Personality:
Defensively agressive to science personnel. When Idle Subject Four will become docile and inquisitive but not like any normal animal. Neutral

Backstory:
[Subject Four, is a Corporaptor Ymgarli more commonly reffered to as a Ymgarl Genestealer...]

[These creatures were thought to be native to the moons of Ymgarl, when in actuality they were a part of the Tyranid swarm...]

[Speculation Leads us in the Magos biologis to believe these beasts are a by product of the Tyranid hive...]

[Further more the Ymgarl Genestealer sub race has been noted to be rejected consecutively by Tyranid hive fleets...]

[Study has shown, Ymgarl Genestealers possess a limited form of flesh altering adaptive abilities, shapeshifting...]

[Subject Four was seized by the Ordoxenos and then given to the Magos biologis for further study on a live specimen...]

[The off site base was constructed here on Cirillo Prime, to restrain and contain Subject Four...]

[Reports shall be made daily with each interaction and discovery...]

[Data Has been Expunged]

Reporting: Inquisitor Camille Marina of the Ordoxenos

Documented from the now abandoned Cirillo Prime Research Building

I have seen much in my life time and this is no different, a renegade assualt on the facility caused a power outage and subsequently released this Subject Four Xenos.

The building exterior is a myriad of bullet holes and scorch marks, the interior is a mess of claw marks, gun fire and viscera

The renegade faction had a resistance here before we arrived, individuals are being interrogated as I write this

Furthermore a small vessel was noted departing before we arrived, this must be investigated...

Marina Signing off

Other:
Subject Four doesn't have all the abilities related to his race, due to poor conditions of his confinement those abilities have atrophied but his sub race abilities remain the same.

While now lacking Psychic attacks he does have a strong Psychic defense, though it would be more like a counter attack but it does no real damage.

Music used for him and his kind

Last edited:

__flynn_shin_megami_tensei_and_1_more_drawn_by_qingxingzhen__sample-7880b6dd514d013a08e33259736b7482.jpg

- general information -
[Name]
Flynn

[Universe of Origin]
Shin Megami Tensei 4

[Starting Location]
Manhattan, New York

[Personality]
Through the tradition of Shin Megami Tensei series, Flynn is a silent protagonist, where his personality is based upon players' actions and decisions. It is noted by other NPCs that he is very quiet and doesn't say much. Depending on Flynn's current alignment, the White will refer to Flynn with different descriptions. This Flynn is neutral so the man calls him a 'hard man to get a handle on,' and notes that he once said the same thing to someone else, referring to Flynn's former self. Flynn also seems to be able to deal with many tough situations calmly according to his dialogue choices, and he also seems very flexible when he is scouting for demons, being able to be highly aloof or very mature. In Apocalypse, Flynn is portrayed as very kind and strong-willed, taking it upon himself to defeat Lucifer and Merkabah for the sake of the people of Tokyo. This earns him the admiration and respect of the majority of people in Tokyo, who side with him.

[Backstory]
A young man living in the Eastern Kingdom of Mikado. At the beginning, he has a dream of beings speaking, but whom he cannot see. He then has a dream of a burning city and meets an apparition calling itself Walter after it takes shape, who requests that he join him to make a world where anything can be changed if they have the will. Then he appears in a desert wasteland, where he meets another specter, calling itself Jonathan, that takes shape who wants him to join him so that the peace and order today will last forever. Then he meets a young girl whose words are barely understood until she asks him to revive her. He wakes up from the dream to be greeted by his childhood friend Issachar at Lake Mikado outside Mikado Castle.

A Casualry from Kiccigiorgi, both him and Issachar traveled from their hometown to the capital in order to participate in the Gauntlet Rite. He is chosen by the gauntlet to be a Samurai. He is greeted by Walter after joining the Samurai, and meets the other prentices and Hope alongside him. In Naraku, he meets Burroughs and wins the exercises given to them by Hope. He also wins the Challenge Quests that K gives them and the challenge given by Navarre about who would complete them first. After succeeding, he is greeted by a Samurai who asks him to go rescue Navarre, but to keep it quiet so Navarre's dignity can remain intact.

It was a trap, however, and he is attacked by the hooded man twice, being aided by Isabeau and Jonathan in the second battle against him. Joined by those two and Walter, he goes on to save Navarre, only to see the ghost girl from his dreams in Alraune's Domain. He then meets Stephen, who tells him that she is interested in him. On their day off the next day, he comes across Issachar at Lake Mikado, who leaves after seeing him.

In Kiccigiorgi Forest, he learns that his parents helped two villagers escape with their child, but their fate after that is unknown. He later meets Issachar deeper into the forest, and fights him after he is possessed by a demon. His friend's final words is to ask him to become a magnificent samurai and change the corrupt world. He is incapacitated by the Lilim Horde summoned by the Black Samurai, and sees Stephen once again, who lets him know the girl wants to see him once again. Meeting with the young girl again, she asks him to revive her for the sake of everyone. He is the last of the group to awaken.

After returning to the capital, he has another dream of meeting Walter in a burning city, where he tells him to hurry to the underground. In the desert wasteland, however, Jonathan tells him not to go to the underground. They head into the underground regardless after the Monastery issues a quest to capture the Black Samurai. At the end of Naraku, Flynn and his group face off against the Minotaur, a beast guarding the last obstacle to the Unclean One's Territory. They defeat him. He acquires his first gun on the floor beneath the Hall of the Minotaur.

On their way down, they fight Medusa. Through their skill she goes down easily. The group of Samurai make their way down Sky Tower and get confronted by the Ashura-Kai but once they say they came from above, the Ashura-Kai thugs get scared thinking they were angels. They make their way over to Kinshi-cho Underground to find out more about this world, find out about the Hunters Association which are more-or-less the Samurai of the Unclean Ones. After this, they head out to do some quests and beat up a demon named Peallaidh. For some reason, they decide to keep his head after they beat him.

The Flynn transported into the world of TiTM is him shortly after giving Peallaidh's head to a horde of demons in order to reach Kasumigaseki.

- ability assessment and belongings -

[Abilities]
_Demon Summoning Program
- A program located within the gauntlet of a Samurai. It allows him to summon various demons that he has captured throughout his journey, as well as to fuse them together in order to create even better demons. When demons are fused, the skills of the demons used during fusion can be transferred over to the fused demon. It also includes the Demon Compendium, which has all the demons that were fused or captured ready to be summoned once again through the use of Macca, the currency of the SMT series. This handy dandy tool is what makes the Samurai and the Hunters of SMT4 formidable foes. The demons which he has loaded in his stock as of current include:
  • [Koppa Tengu] - [A level 20 demon. His skill list includes Zanma, Sukukaja, Pandemic Bomb, Attack Knowhow and Fatal Sword.]
  • [Ippon-Datara] - [A level 18 demon. His skill list includes Critical Wave, Oni-Kagura, Mabufu, Bufu and Tarukaja.]
  • [Archangel] - [A level 19 demon. His skill list includes Hama, Heat Wave, Fatal Sword, Dream Needle and Tarukaja.]
  • [Fortuna] - [A level 15 demon. Her skill list includes Tarukaja, Sukukaja, Media, Stun Needle and Posumudi.]

_Demon Whisper
- A ritual which enables Flynn to be able to learn any of the skills his demons possess, so long as the demons have fully maxed out their skill tree. While Flynn is capable of learning a lot of skills, he cannot learn passive ones. His current level is 20 and his skills include Bufula, Agilao, Ziodyne, Zanma, Oni-Kagura and Tathlum Shot.

[Equipment]
_The Gauntlet/COMP
- A gauntlet worn by the Samurai. The gauntlet is much like a smartphone, complete with numerous applications. However most of these applications are to be used in conjunction with the Demon Summoning Program. Other applications include a map, a scanner and a near-limitless inventory somehow stuck inside of it. I do not know how it works. All gauntlets are also equipped with an A.I called Burroughs that aid the Samurai via keeping track of quests, automatically writing down information, scanning areas and a whole lot of other stuff! Plenty useful when traversing a post-apocalyptic world filled with demons and gods.

_A Sword!
- Just a regular ol' sword issued to the Samurai.

_A Gun!
- A regular pistol found in the area below Naraku, loaded with bullets that inflict ice damage.

[Theme]

View attachment 765712
Name:
Megumin

Universe of Origin:
Konosuba

Starting Location:
Manhattan, New York

Abilities:
Explosion: A devastating spell that creates a terrific explosion, said explosion disintegrating everything in its path. This spell is so powerful, it sucks up all of Megumin's mana, leaving her limp and unable to move.

Equipment:
Manatite Staff: A staff bought with the reward money from Megumin's first quest with Kazuma and his party. It amplifies Explosion's power.

Chomusuke: Megumin's cat familiar, doesn't really go around on her own, but instead clings to Megumin.

Eyepatch: A red eyepatch with a white cross on it. Megumin claims that it holds in her magic power, but it's really just for looks.

Personality:
Here

Backstory:
Right here

Other:
She's with thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore and Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins
-She might retain memories of her outings in BGB, HOTT, and Shards? Depends on what everyone else is doing.

View attachment 765707
Name:
Rex

Universe of Origin:
Generator Rex

Starting Location:
Las Vegas

Abilities:
Unlike most EVOs, Rex is able to control his nanites, which he uses to build machines. The machines serve a variety of purposes, but most of them are for combat or transport. (Full list)

Being an EVO also gives him enhanced durability, and the ability to communicate with machines via technopathy.
Equipment:
Since Rex can build weapons attached to his body, he doesn't bother to carry any.

He almost always sports a pair of orange-tinted googles that were given to him by his handler, Six.
Personality:
This one’s pretty self explanatory! You can provide a Wiki link if you don’t want to write anything!

Backstory:
What’s the origins of your character? This can be as long or short as you want! You can also provide a Wiki link instead here, too!

Other:
He may have ADHD.
He is a weeb. No, really. Check his wiki page's trivia.
He is NOT the same Rex JRay plays from TCS/O:R.

View attachment 765709
Name:
Cloud

Universe of Origin:
Final Fantasy

Starting Location:
Greece

Abilities:
"Despite being a mere infantryman considered not fit enough to join SOLDIER, Cloud already displayed impressive skills with a blade that impressed one of the Turks. After undergoing and surviving the same process used on SOLDIER members, and incorporating Zack's fighting abilities into his own, Cloud acts on the level of a SOLDIER Class First and easily handles SOLDIER members and Turks. In time, his skills became independent of his copying of Zack. He can simultaneously go up against the remnants of Sephiroth while suffering from Geostigma, and defeat Kadaj once he has recovered. A true testament to Cloud's skill and might is how he has repeatedly fought, and even at times defeated, Sephiroth himself, who is considered the best SOLDIER of all time and unbeatable.

Cloud can ride a motorcycle or a chocobo, snowboard, and is adept at scaling a snowy mountain, as noted by Zack in Crisis Core in discovering that they are both "country boys". When the situation calls for it, Cloud can adapt to do what is needed, even reviving a drowned girl with CPR or convincingly enough disguising himself as a woman."

Equipment:
A bigass blade called "The Buster Sword".

"Cloud uses his Buster Sword and physical attacks. He is fast with quick range thanks to his massive sword and decent jumping ability. Cloud can fight decently in the air or on the ground, but most of his attacking power comes from his unique Specials based on his Limit Breaks from Final Fantasy VII. His standard B is Blade Beam for a ranged attack on the ground or in the air. His Side Special is Cross-Slash, which can hit several times if it connects, but leaves him vulnerable if blocked. His Up Special and recovery move is Climhazzard."

Personality:
Help.

Backstory:
Help.

Other:
He has PTSD and Clerophobia.

View attachment 765710
Name:
Marnie

Universe of Origin:
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

Starting Location:
Tokyo

Abilities:
What cool powers do they have? Maybe they’re just specially trained? Either way, that info goes right here!

Equipment:
What kind of special things does your character carry? Any sort of awesome one-of-a-kind clothing? Weapons also go right here!

Personality:
This one’s pretty self explanatory! You can provide a Wiki link if you don’t want to write anything!

Backstory:
What’s the origins of your character? This can be as long or short as you want! You can also provide a Wiki link instead here, too!

Other:
Any other info you want us to know about? Themes? Cool facts?

View attachment 765713
Name:
Giffany

Universe of Origin:
Gravity Falls

Starting Location:
Tokyo

Abilities:
What cool powers do they have? Maybe they’re just specially trained? Either way, that info goes right here!

Equipment:
What kind of special things does your character carry? Any sort of awesome one-of-a-kind clothing? Weapons also go right here!

Personality:

Backstory:

Other:

View attachment 765670
Name:
Kendall

Universe of Origin:
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon/Danganropa

Starting Location:
Tokyo

Abilities:

Equipment:

Personality:

Backstory:

Other:

emer.png
Name:
Emer

Universe of Origin:
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

Starting Location:
Athens, Greece

Abilities:

Equipment:
Emer's special twisted stick can snag someone by the throat, creating a deathly hold.

Personality:
Unlike a certain other Braixen some of you may know (and may said Braixen rest in peace. ;-; ), Emer is drop-dead serious and calm. She has no issues whatsoever with standing in one place, unless there is something urgent for her to take care of. Even if it was an absolute emergency, she'll fall victim to the feeling that she should not have abandoned her post, and will feel bad because of it. This fiery fox is consistently obsessed with rules, order, and physical strength, and has a habit of harshly punishing herself. Despite how hard she pushes herself, she allows others to train at their own pace. She takes pity on those who struggle, but isn't the lovey-dovey kind of mentor at all. She might even have trouble reading what the other person is struggling with. Weakness of any kind is not tolerated at her doorstep.

Emer is also observant, and likes pure quiet. She's quick to report her findings to her peers, specifically anyone she considers authority. Gaining her loyalty to the point where she considers someone to be authority is a hard sell, because she starts out seeing everyone as someone else to exploit for food or supplies. She'd quite the greedy type, and will happily steal whatever she wants from others.

Backstory:
The world of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is a cruel one indeed. As a Fennekin, Emer saw her entire family be attacked by a group of Altaria, one such bird nearly killing her. A group of Talonflames flew in to fight the Altaria for the meat, giving a rogue Ninetales, named Winona, time to take the nearly-dead Emer back to her own Vulpix litter as scavenged food. Much to her surprise, however, the little fox fought her way back to life. Winona couldn't bring herself to send the orphan away, but she was quickly in over her head trying to feed so many kits. Eventually, the Ninetales resorted to teaching Emer and her siblings to steal food at all costs. Even though Winona was ruthless, she did try to care for her children whenever it was possible.

Eventually, Winona was found by a Glaceon named Sleet, and he allowed the whole family to come and join him in The Rabble, a group of rogue, destitute Pokemon. It wasn't long before The Rabble's violent ways allowed little Emer to evolve into a Braixen. Not long after this, there was a great outcry in their dusty den; Sleet had been struck down by a Toxicroak during a raid. With only weeks at most to live, Sleet was desperate to find someone to lead The Rabble before he succumbed to the venom.

His answer came to him in the form of a female Eevee and a male Shinx, the Eevee nameless, but the Shinx with the proudly declared name of Okazaki. On the night of his passing, Sleet took the Eevee up to a hill, telling her about an untouched paradise where The Rabble could be at peace. He told her to evolve, and lead The Rabble there...and then he gave in to the poison in his veins and died. The Eevee was now The Rabble's leader, and Emer was one of the many against. Unfortunately, with the other guilds closing in fast, they had to reluctantly rely on her judgement. Using a branch from a bush she was next to on Sleet's last night, the Eevee guided The Rabble to its safe new home. At the end of the journey, the Eevee evolved into Flareon, and became known as Whitebranch. The group also saw a name change, to SleetClan, in honor of its late founder. Emer was instated as the guard of SleetClan's door when she came of age.

Other:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back