• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

• Mid-crawl, Marnie remembered that maiden she'd rescued. Oh, no...was she lonely? Probably was. Okay, Marnie now had her destination.

It took what felt like hours, but the Lopunny finally made it back to the hotel, where she pulled the door open with her teeth and flopped inside. "Hello? Lady? Are you still around?" She called, ending with coughs. "I hurt my back, if you're wondering why I'm stuck crawling on the floor like this." She climbed on top of the nearest bed, muttering about what a miserable first day this had been. "Turns out we went all that way for a robot who told us we shouldn't exist. I got sick for nothing." She started to rub her back, wondering if there really was a sever. She definitely heard snapping, but she could still wiggle her hips a little. One thing was for certain: As soon as she could walk again, she was leaving Tokyo behind.

EVENT POST

Having been worried sick about Natasha's state, he looks to Aerith and Tifa gratefully once she's cured. "Thank you..." he mumbles with a twinkle in his eye, then turning to Flute. "And thank you for trying, too. Y'know, Ms. Flute-" The Espeon bows his head respectfully. "-you've helped us a lot. I owe you. Would you... want to come with us after we finish up here?"

Talria glances at Cameron and nods. "I'm sure you could've handled it on your own, soldier. You show a lot of promise. Consider yourself a part of the Global Vanguard... informally, until Commander Zavala formally accepts you."

All the while, Bio-Beta looks around again, seemingly confused with Marnie's reaction. He had almost retaliated in response to being attacked, but Marvin had stopped the Lopunny before Bio-Beta could even lift his arm.

"I do not understand. Putting any of you in danger was not my intention. I am still unsure of my current location, but the simulations I ran prior to reentering sleep mode showed minimal threat in the surrounding area." He then turns to Sasaki, Ben, and Natasha. "The existence of alternate realities is a theory supported by studies of quantum mechanics. However, there is a lack of material proof... are you suggesting that you and I are from such alternate universes?"

Bio-Beta falls silent again as his head slowly swivels around with a low mechanical whir, affixing all of you with his eyes. Again, that robotic, cold stare, kept unable from showing the true emotions behind them. After a long stillness, he speaks again as he turns to Ben and Butch.

"My name is Bio-Beta. I am one of the four Derelicts on board the Lun Infinus station. I suspect I am not located there anymore. My purpose is to run simulations dedicated to the preservation of humanity. From the lack of contact and supplies humans have been sending the Lun Infinus, I surmised humanity had already fallen, and I focused the rest of my simulations on creating a new humanity out of the same metal that I was created with. Yet I lacked the spark of life. A biological sample designated Sample 217 was the key to achieving this spark."

The robot turns to Marvin and Leighton.

"Machines like you were the outcome. How are you possible? Was Sample 217 delivered successfully? How did you," he inquires of the two, "succeed where I failed?"

He then looks over at Alisa. "My intent was to see how humanity survived. It was not to endanger it again. I... apologize for my error."

The way Bio-Beta says that, it almost seems like he is uncomfortable- like he's never apologized in his life.

Monarch381 Monarch381 LilacMonarch LilacMonarch flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 P PopcornPie MCProvata MCProvata LUCY222 LUCY222 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Celestial Speck Celestial Speck TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred Ellya Ellya Emiya Shin Emiya Shin Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

• ".. um. I don't know. I guess we're all from different universes, though. Except some of us. I kinda just got here a while ago."

"I don't know where you are or any stuff about.. 'saving humanity.'
    ..humanity. Is that human stuff?? Has the word human in it, so..
    Never seen one before. Or, at least, one that wasn't turned into a Pokemon."

Marvin is very interested in this whole ordeal, completely forgetting about the fact he was called a Tin Can a bit ago. He has many things to talk about.
    "What's Sample 217??"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

P PopcornPie

She heard Marnie’s coughs and follows to see her on the bed.

“Oh dear..are you alright? Let me check your back.”

She softly presses around her back to see where the injuries are.

• Cloud was taken aback at first, then chuckled slightly without really knowing why. "Well, seeing as the damage can be undone with Tifa's help, no real harm was done. But if you didn't deliberately summon the Necromorphs, does that mean that they'll just keep spawning in this subway?" He looked back at the tunnel. That mentally shattered rabbit was still limping around in there, and he was certain that he'd heard bones cracking. "And you really don't know what they are?"

A world where humans were wiped out...With anything able to go wrong, was that destined to be this world?

Last edited:

Yoriichi's movements were quick as he jumped through the streets of Tokyo, his mind having memorized the path back towards the subway. He jumped from lamp post to lamp post, building through building- almost like some sort of Japanese Ninja. And given his speed- it was clear he was using his skills and dexterity to move as quickly as possible to the subway. His ears and senses took note of the conversation the small girl had with someone else- possibly one of her friends? It was odd, he could hear strange sounds from within, sounds that made his ears ring- just like the burning lights of this city made his eyes water with how modern they were. From a man hailing from the Sengoku Period...Much of the architecture, much of the technology in this land felt...Alien. Mystical, even.

If this truly is the same world he loved and admired so much, it is no wonder he didn't see a single trait of the Demons he knows so well. But even so...All these people...They all feel so different, too.

Eventually, Shaw stopped talking with the one she called 'Dokutah.' Yoriichi remembered that word- it was the English word for doctor, his mind instantly going to the likes of Tamayo, and other Demon Slayers specializing in poisons and medicine to take down demons. None quite effective, but still memorable and strong men and women. But eventually- her words were directed towards him. His eyes moving down to the small girl clinging to him. Despite her speedy way of talking, he understood her name, even though it was unlike anything he's ever heard, much like her. 'Shaw.' Mentally, Yoriichi tried to write down the kana for her name but found himself unable to due to what she was saying. The Demon Slayer nodded, his eyes looking out, and seeing the entrance to the subway in the distance.

And to think this place is Tokyo...

"If I'm right, they should be where we were before this happened." A leap in the air, as he ran across the streets= the wind seemingly parting itself and not crushing him or Shaw despite the speeds he was carrying her. Her next words, however, caused him to shake his head. "The words of the one who just contacted you imply otherwise." His voice was gentle, but despite that, it seemed to edge on both an attempt at comfort or speaking matter-of-factly. "You were taken by forces beyond you and couldn't help it. They're probably not mad, simply worried. It is no sin to be in danger. Your...Doctor's words say everything you should be aware of what they'll think when you're back."

Soon, Yoriichi landed on the ground- the impact barely doing anything to him despite it being a relatively big fall. And in front of him, the Subway. His eyes locked with Shaw's- his gaze telling her to try and contact her friends to tell them she's here.

Leighton
Tokyo, Japan

"Sample... 217? Huh? Sorry, I don't really follow you. I wasn't made with any of that sample stuff - to cut a long story short, I used to be a normal human, but had my consciousness uploaded into this body, in order to, uh..."

The robo-Latios... pauses, for a moment. Not due to his systems freezing up - it's quite an intentional pause, as if troubled by some memories of something? Whatever that something is, however, he just tries to dismiss it.

"...Ehhhhhhh... it's, uh, not something I'm great at talking about. A-anyway, point is, I'm a human soul in a nanobot swarm body, pretty much. Hopefully that helps shed some light on stuff?"

LatiosExtra_NoBorder14.png

EVENT POST

"Sample 217 was the missing sample on the Lun Infinus station. It was a human in its earliest stages of life. As I have stated, I would have been able to recreate life again were I allowed to study it," the robot explains before glancing between Marvin and Leighton. "Both of you have mentioned 'souls.' This concept is supported by no existing science," Bio-Beta states matter-of-factly. "The life I would have created would have been determined 'alive' by sentience, critical thinking, the desire and ability to evolve... not a 'soul.' Relying on such poorly supported beliefs would have been an inefficient waste of resources."

Another break in the conversation. Bio-Beta stares straight at the other two robots again without saying a word for a few seconds, apparently processing this new information.

"And both of you are still everything I was unable to reach. Was a soul the variable I failed to account for?" Bio-Beta straightens himself with a whir from the hydraulics inside. "I have many more questions for you, as you have questions for me." He turns to Cloud. "My assessment tells me you are not in danger at the moment. However, my poor understanding of Necromorphs and this situation means that I am unsure of the accuracy of this statement."

He then looks around at the rest of you.

"Your existence has proven to me humanity has survived. Your physical states have proven that you have thrived. Furthermore, these creatures you have brought here-" the machine looks to Natasha and Nebula as an example "-share the intelligence of humans. You have even succeeded where I failed." Once again, obviously referring to Leighton and Marvin for the umpteenth time. "My purpose was once to run simulations to determine the likelihood of human survival on extraterrestrial worlds. As you have proven, that is no longer necessary. For answering my call, I will devote all available resources to helping you. I will run a simulation of whatever you desire."

"In return, I ask for answers."

biobeta.gif
BIO-BETA
Bio-Beta is now available for you to talk to! If you need a situation assessed and a quick solution to it, you can ask him to run a simulation for you. He might need sufficient info on things that are considered 'unexplainable' by humans if you want him to respond properly, however (for example, the concept of souls or things only possible in fiction). Bio-Beta is built with a strategic and scientific mind, so expect a lesson on hormones if you come to him for relationship advice.

EVENT COMPLETE
"Hope Restored"

(And that's it for this event! You are now free to RP as usual. As a result of stopping the Necromorphs all while being filmed by the news team, expect to receive some praise and benefits wherever you go!)

And now, back to your regularly scheduled posts! PLEASE DM me either on RPN or Discord if you're waiting on a post from me, because I've kind of lost track!

• Ori, Syl, Ashunera, and all the other kidnapped people

Crescendo had been RIGHT THERE AT THE EDGE OF THE SUBWAY STAIRS when Emer, with everyone she had kidnapped, blew past him. Noticing Syl among them, the Umbreon had ran after the possessed Giffany with absolute rage in his eyes, leaving Ori to follow.

The Umbreon finally finds the previously-in-peril group... wherever they are, since I haven't been able to keep good track of what's been going on outside the event (please forgive me).

"Syl!" Crescendo suddenly embraces the Sylveon tightly, and he doesn't seem like he wants to let go anytime soon. "Are you okay?! Where's the girl that took you?!"

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Celestial Speck Celestial Speck P PopcornPie

• "So the 'Necromorph trap' was all a misunderstanding, then." Cloud nodded. "There's certain people who need to hear that. We're glad we could help, even if it did...kind of go horrifically wrong." The merc looked down at his thoroughly bloodied sword, then turned to his harem. "Since we're stuck in this city for the time being, should we look for more enemies? I feel like there's more Necromorphs somewhere."

"WAIT!" Vegan Velociraptor snapped, tugging on the blond merc's ripped pants. "Before you do ANYTHING, I want to be healed, too! Please? I can't spread veganism with a bad tail! And besides, I'm technically infected, too!" He gave Cloud a shiny pair of puppy eyes.

"No need to beg, I'm sure Tifa will heal you." Cloud spoke. "But what about the rabbit? Should we worry about her...?"

"Um...She's not in the tunnel." VV assessed after a quick poke through the tunnel. "She's probably having entire gallons of ice cream. Wait, ice cream?! What if it's not rice milk?! I've got to stop her!" He tried to fly out of the subway, only to demonstrate why he was so worried about his tail by corkscrewing and flipping through the air, finally smashing into his belly. "Ow, my poor jaw! AGAIN!"

• Monarch381 Monarch381 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 P PopcornPie MCProvata MCProvata LUCY222 LUCY222 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Celestial Speck Celestial Speck TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred Ellya Ellya Emiya Shin Emiya Shin Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

glac10.png
    Natasha just puts a paw to her face as Marnie proceeds to hurts herself in the process of breaking out of her ice to continue wandering off, still going on about how she was going to die. She can't bring herself to bother any more with someone so dense and unwilling to listen to her. "I don't even..."

"Alternate universes, blah blah blah..."
    The Glaceon says to the robot and then glances back out the way the group came. "Let's just get outta here."

Event over.

Event Post:

The Rise and the Fall

===============================================

Los Angeles, 2020

=============
Uo4WmRE-_wyWQyzZWl4fsn6vvrzR7n44VnBst6uzOHb7wIlA78i4JxFZ-eGY0ba1ySDG4oPZvyEKWLEBDVukBti4V9ejcXgSd-B5a9iJyX6FkoaLVfICKeQzpO7V9YhjnuHZ8MkG

The city was a normal jumble of an urban jungle as night time rolled around. The streets were normal except for a bluish lightning time portal appearing right near the nearest fancy store.

Anyone around would find a strange burned hole in the cement and half the window missing.

A dream. This has to be one, right?

One minute, she was on the land that was Vast. A place no one would recommend you go to- at least, that’s how it was before things started to change there. Nightshade was actually enjoying herself, living in a place that currently held peace.

But now? She found herself trapped in a world of unknown. Just so suddenly, too. This place...different. The giant looming buildings, the cold hard paths that lead into even more strange territory. At the same time though it felt...still? Did she miss something? Guess that didn’t matter now. She was just late to the party.

Walking cautiously. She didn’t want to make any noise- or alarm anyone. She doesn’t want to step into danger.

Welcome, Nightshade. You’re just getting started here.

Nightshade_react_20201024222944-1.png

Currently: LOST. SO LOST.

• "...And go where, exactly?" While he helped poor VV back to his feet, Cloud tilted his head at Natasha. "Unless you're able to portal people back the way they came, my friends and I are stuck here. And I don't know how welcome we'd be. Also, hey, is that the rabbit's blood?...Well, I'll be." Going off the particular path of blood starting on the tracks and continuing over the platform and up the stairs, that rabbit had actually managed to slither out!...Probably to keep her word and find someplace to die, but still.

• As a general reminder for our hard-working GM, Kieron proceeded to exit the spaceship wreckage itself to meet up with the rest of the crew. Everyone else, though a fair distance from them, they were still near the ship. In fact, last I heard, they were inspecting a fallen tile from the ship. Something was hiding the shadows...

Kieron had hurriedly followed Stealth outside. Along the way, he noticed how inconsiderate the stickman was in how Stealth never bothered to check on him or slow down. By the time they were outside, Kieron was out of breath. It was then while resting his palms on his knees, Kieron saw the group ahead of him. There, Voss was seen trying to wrangle something out of Oba's hands, although Kieron couldn't tell what it was from that distance.

KieronShocked.png
    "... Wha... what's happening over there...?"

Regardless of the situation, Kieron attempted to hide behind Stealth. Which, as we all know, is incredibly stupid. It's like taking cover behind a twig... uh, no offense, Stealth? Whatever, Kieron was still anxious about confronting Voss. So the sailor tried to bargain with the stickman. Kieron tried to fake a cool demeanor as he did.

"... Okay, listen. Um, if you could... oh, I don't know... go up to the Captain first, that'd be pretty cool. I'll do anything you ask me to! Just, you know, walk up to him and give him... the gist, I guess... Please...?"

KieronBruh.png
    "... Wait, what just came down from the ship roof...?"
    Kieron suddenly began to tremble, as he saw before his eyes a horrible monster appear within the group ahead...

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
Princess Iced Cream Sparkles canonically fell asleep at the top step the second she got there. Sorry I missed the event by the way! Was caught up. Aaaaanyways...

“NWBWGEWBGEWW—“
Woken by nothing. Holy shit. What even happened? One minute I was about to go fight some terrifying subway crawlers and the next? Asleep on the floor. How does that work? I DON’T KNOW. OH WELL! I get up with this catlike stretch, looking around at- the group?? Where did everyone go? Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh- FUCK. They’re GONE. GONE! LEFT FOR DEAD ON THE CONCRETE EDGE OF THAT STAIRWELL. SUCKS. oh well time to walk around Tokyo aimlessly woooooooooooooooooooooooo (that was unenthusiastic by the way).

Picking myself up as I DRAG myself up those stairs. Only now do I realize this font size is too big, but am too lazy to change it. Sullen, I chase the million concrete blocks one slow step at a time, staring at the ground. UGGGGHHH I FEEL LIKE SHIT ALL OF A SUDDEN I CAN’T BELIEVE I MISSED THAT COOL FIIIIIGHTTT. THIS SUCKS. EVERYTHING SUCKS. I AM GOING TO FUCKING STAB SOMETHING I DON’T CAR
E ARE MY STEPS GETTING LOUDER OR IS THAT JUST THE font size. Font size. It’s the fucking font size. My steps finally shut the hell up- have I bumped into something? I look up, and...

“HOLY SHIT HI NIGHTSHADE WHEN THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE???”

Moving up until the point she heard a sudden CRASH nearby. Looking around, the motion of something soon caught her eye. It was rising up at incredible speeds. Huh? What is- and it’s coming straight towards her. Getting into a battle stance, ready to attack whatever was coming.

And then she realized it was no threat at all. As Marvin stopped next to her, asking how she was doing, her fear quickly died off. Relief and joy met her face. Someone she genuinely recognized! Even better- it was Marvin! The space robot made her feel the tiniest bit safer now.

M-Marvin..! I..I’m alright but I don’t know how I got here. I know this isn’t Vast. Where are-

Someone bumping into her. Their voice was loud like a dog yapping at their owner the moment they come home. ..Interesting choice of words there, right? But who. Who was it?

……...
Holy shit.
L
Lucy what the hell

Nightshade_react_20201024222936-1.png

Currently: why

flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 LUCY222 LUCY222

”lucy who the f is lucy i dont know any lucys uuuuuuuuuuuuuh I’M PRINCESS ICED CREAM SPARKLES, thank you very much.”

FLEXING those GORGEOUS pecks. Flexing. Holy shit I can FLEX HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW LAME YOU LOOK RIGHT NOW STARING AT MY FUCKING MUSCLES. LOL.

• "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    "i HAVE NO IDEA WHERE WE AR!E!!!!!!!!!! BGUT ERIC IS HERE AND THERE ARE A BUCNH OF OTHER PEOPLE AND A BIG ROBOT AND PEOPLE THAT AREN'T POKEMON (AT LEAS TI THINKT HEY ARENT) AND STUFFS BEEN GOIN ON BUT ITS ONLY BEENLIKE 10 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Complete mood swap in a matter of seconds. If you listened closely you could hear the whirrrrrrrrr of some poor cooling system trying to do it's job.
    "wait thats ..????"

LUCY222 LUCY222 xLovepupx xLovepupx

"Denzel! Hi!" Giffany waved to the sailor, rushing up to hug him. "I'm sorry I ditched you and everything, I couldn't-Eep! I might be contagious!" She pushed herself away and gazed fearfully at her now violetish wounds. "Oh, the Necromorphs kept scratching at me as Emer made me engage them outside of Leighton's body. I think I need to get to a hospital, but I have more important things on my mind..."

In the middle of their reunion, a second one cropped up, kicked off by a face Giffany half recognized. "Are you Nightshade?" She asked like a fangirl. The sword, the flower, her sweet face, it was all a perfect match! "Hello, Nightshade! Marvin told me all about you! You just missed the biggest mess, probably the worst day I've had in a long time. Want to hear about it?"

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz xLovepupx xLovepupx flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283

• Nebula
    Well, the fact that the whole ambush was just a simulation was... Neb is speechless at the whole interchange of dialogue.
    And then this fella says he's a "human, stuck in a swarm of nanobots", whatever that is. Add to that, he's probably stuck in an alternate universe, just like everyone else here.

He then approached Bio-Beta slowly, full of curiosity about the robot itself (and to an extent, everyone else here)

"Hey, uuuh... So you're able to run simulations?... Like those things we fought earlier?... How did you do that?"
    That probably wasn't the first thing that came to his mind, but he said it nevertheless.

• Subway Tunnel

Eric follows Natasha out of the hideout. As he passes Cloud, the Espeon smiles. "It's possible to open up portals wherever on Earth you want. You just need to find someone who can do it. When the lockdown orders are lifted, check the streets. People tend to offer portal rides to everywhere." After that, he trots off after the Glaceon, determined to not get left behind.

Stretching as he comes back out into the main tunnels, he glances around, just about ready to go back up to the surface. After all this, it would be really nice to go back home, relax, maybe bring Marvin and Natasha and Julia and Denzel alo-

He freezes. There, right next to Marvin, Giffany, and that... weird... Princess Sparkles thing- girl. He means girl. Whatever, that's not the point. The point is, there's a VERY familiar Lilligant here now. That armor, that flower, that sword. It's unmistakable. It's his own teacher. Well, one of them, at least.

"NIGHTSHADE!" he exclaims as he runs over. "I knew you might've been brought here too! Man. Are you alright?"

The Espeon looks to Natasha. "Right." He turns back to the others. "Yo, Nightshade, Marvin, Giffany, um, Princess... Iced... Cream Sparkles- did I get that right? Yeahh, hope I did- we got a safe place to stay. A hotel. Wanna come with us?"

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch P PopcornPie xLovepupx xLovepupx flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 LUCY222 LUCY222 Yamperzzz Yamperzzz (Mentioned: Denzel)

Bio-Beta's Hideout

Bio-Beta turns his head to look at Denzel. "I am Bio-Beta," he introduces himself simply before asking something... rather peculiar. "That blood is not yours. If it is from the 'Necromorphs' some of you have spoken of, I desire a sample of it. I will begin compiling and analyzing data on them. He then turns to face Nebula. "If you are asking if my simulations created those Necromorphs, then you are misinterpreting my words. My simulations are ran on my own central processing unit. The appearance of your attackers was an unfortunate coincidence.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz SkipTheKip SkipTheKip

Basement

Crescendo smiles brightly. "A bit over a month in this universe's time. I don't know how long it was back at the guild, but I hope I wasn't missing for..." His smile fades. "...too long. I really hope I-I wasn't worrying you..." The happy expression promptly returns to the Umbreon's face. "B-but you're here now, and you're safe, and that's all that matters! And... by the way, most people here know me as Crescendo. You can keep calling me William, though..."

He turns to Julia. "Oh! This is Ori. I met them in the Amazon Rainforest. We fought off radioactive insects together!"

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch P PopcornPie Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Last edited:
The feeling of Oba's skin shifting and pulsing in a sort of inhuman shiver made Voss, for a lack of a better term, disgusted. So much so, in fact, that the sea captain shuddered and quickly rose both his arms in the air. That momentum, combined with the scuffle with the knife, sent the old man stumbling backward. He backed into a ship piece from the wreckage, and that's all she wrote. In a matter of seconds, Voss landed on his back with an audible "Unf!" He faced Oba on the ground as he massaged the back of his head.

Voss was perfectly fine, of course, but the struggle with Oba was over. The Floran was far more concerned with Kieron's scream and the possible creature here, unlike Voss. If anything, he was more concerned with what Skye said about Zane and Abbott.

AbbottGrin.png
"No, I guess I wasn't paying attention... And uh... yeah! I'm fine with that! I was afraid that Voss would do something bad here but..." He peered at Voss for a moment. "... Other than trying to choke the life outta me, I think he'll be fine."

VossI'mNotHurt....png
"I can't believe yer fuckin' serious, boy," Voss mumbled as chose to sit up. Then he glared at Skye and Zane. "I can't believe either o' ya! D-does that mean... yer choosin' that traitor over me...?"

AbbottWorry.png
"Well... I'm definitely not gonna hang out with either of you guys if they let you near me, sooo..."

VossAngry.png
"Ya know what...?" Voss sniffed. "... Forget all o' ya! I ain't gonna surround myself with those who associate with... with... MUTINEERS...! I might as well go on me own! At least I know that I'm the only person I can trust!"

"I, uh, think you're being a little irrational, Vo-"

"IRRATIONAL?? IF THEY KNEW WHAT YA DID, THEY'D DITCH YA ON THE STREET IN A SECOND!!" Voss attempted to bring himself back to his feet. "THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND, Because they all underestimate me, right?" His tone returned to an inside voice. "Is it because I'm old? Is that why ya took advantage o' me, Abbott? I ain't that old! I'm as lively as ever! I can take care o' myself without no sailors to stab me in the- !!"

At that exact moment, as he had almost stood up, Four finally reveals himself. The monster jumps from the roof of the wreckage, leaping upon Oba and rushing away back into the ship... with the Floran in his hands. Voss, since he was right next to Oba, nearly got swiped away as well. Instead, Four's body as he rushed in accidentally hit Voss. The sea captain ended up tumbling a short distance toward the direction Four went. Voss ended up on his face as well as a strange feeling that something was missing where his left peg leg should be...

His prosthetic runner's leg ended up caught on Four's body as he passed, causing it to dislodge from Voss' body. The leg, just as Oba, was stolen away by Four. It wasn't even clear if the monster even noticed it was on his side. Voss could only helplessly watch as Oba and his leg were kidnapped.

As for Abbott, once he saw Skye's sudden change in behavior, he glanced toward where she was pointing her gun anD OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT?? Abbott screamed and ran a safe distance from where Four entered and left the scene. After that, when he saw Voss on the ground, Abbott yelled for him while maintaining his spot behind Zane and Skye. Voss didn't answer, likely because he was trying to process what the fuck just happened.

AbbottShocked.png

"VOSS!! Are you okay??"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Birb Birb Vermin King Vermin King TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back