• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

• "YES, it matters!" Marnie glared. "It's the principle, metal-boy. It's one thing to fool me with a prank distress call, it's one thing to make me into an idiot in front of the Thanis, it's one thing to make them into idiots, it's one thing to try and get us all killed for no reason. But when you do all that and cause me lose my best friend, it's become more personal than you could EVER imagine." She coughed. "In fact, when we find this chucklefuck, I recommend you all cover your eyes, because I am going to perform maneuvers that would make Giratina cringe."

Last edited:
"How the hell are you able to talk anyways? I can get Espeon, but a Loupunny? Also, you can't tell me what to do! You aren't my dad!"

Ryujo responded as he look back ahead.​

"What do you mean 'How am I able to talk'?" Marnie tilted her head. "All Pokémon can talk where we're from, it's not exclusively a Psychic type thing. Psychic types do tend to have really good vocabularies, though. But my point is, whoever set up this trap did more harm to me than was done to you, you can at least say you ran in to rescue us when we were getting rubbed on the floor!" She kept stepping forward with her nose in the air. "Oh, and isn't the saying 'ladies first'? Heh heh."

• Monarch381 Monarch381 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 Yamperzzz Yamperzzz LUCY222 LUCY222 MCProvata MCProvata Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

esp8.png
    Once there were no more necromorphs, Julia twirls her psychic blade before making it vanish. "We have some...personal business, so we'll have to catch up later."

She looks at Kirbo. "You coming?"

C3eAuw2.gif

"Poy poyo!" The puffball nods and spawns a new warpstar, then flies back out through the same hole in the ceiling he entered through.

With that, the Espeon sisters walk off toward the exit, stopping only for Julia to speak to Natasha. "You okay?"

glac10.png
    Natasha flexes her leg and winces, but nods. "I'm fine."

Julia doesn't seem convinced, but doesn't argue. "Well, do you want to come with us or stay here with Eric?"

"I'll stay here."

Julia nods. "We'll be back after not too long."

With that they part ways, Julia and Cass exiting the subway while Natasha limps after the others. Maybe if Eric is a REAL GENTLEMAN then he'll carry her.

Last edited:
Butch the Survivor:

Ok, it seems like things have finally calmed down for now.... they had finally drove back the monstrous horde that attacked them first earlier... as Butch now began to calm himself down, after all, it wasn’t everyday that you had to face an horde of zombie like creatures... but he heard something fly through the air, which caused him to instincts grab the object.... which was the much needed vial of blood... to which Butch merely did a thumbs up to Cloud, before drinking that much needed vial of blood, his need for blood, now quenched.

“Thanks for giving me the vial... it was much needed for me...”

and with that, he continued on walking with the others, but while he remained quiet during the entire journey, occasionally taking a look at the four remaining vials of Blood remaining in his stock... kept within a small box attached to his left waist, but as they continued on, they met more and more people as they continued with their travels.

“Damn... didn’t know that there was all these people in this here tunnel....”

he said to no one in particular... but eventually, it seemed that everyone from the tunnel, or what he assumed as everyone.... they apparently found the source of the entire ‘distress signal’, to which Butch was confused on how it even got out unless it was by something with someone exiting the tunnel before these creatures came here... but considering this wasn’t his home world, who knows... so, like the others, he followed everyone into the secret entrance, having both of his short swords out and ready to slice if something unnatural pops up that isn’t within their group...

Looking at the others within the group, it was apparent that there was someone with a broken leg... who was limping after the others here, and while he would have batted his eye at this if it was with his old crew, he would have still done something about this... and he needed to get on better terms with the people here so that they don’t mind what truly hides beneath the skin... so slowing down his pace to go back to the injured... blue cat thing, he didn’t know what to call it, but he then turned his head towards it and said

“You seem pretty hurt... and if another fight happens, don’t think it would end well since you would basically be fighting with a broken limb... so I’ll offer ya a small lift, just until we patch up that limb, but just say the word and I’ll help ya...”

Butch offered to Natasha, and depending whether or not what she said, he would either continue walking on, but stay near the back to cover the back of the group, or pick up the Pokémon onto his back... and walk on without a world... to be honest, he wasn’t sure if a injured stranger was gonna trust his word, but hey, might as well try.... although he felt like he was being watched, probably by that strange device one of those people are holding over their shoulders... not sure how that works...

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie Monarch381 Monarch381 flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla LilacMonarch LilacMonarch LUCY222 LUCY222 Celestial Speck Celestial Speck MCProvata MCProvata Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred

Eventually, Yoriichi stopped moving, his hand only holding the hilt of his blade to ensure it didn't go flying, and in case he had to draw it quickly. But eventually, it seemed as if what he had in mind worked. Landing a few meters away from the 'Zalak', as Emer had apparently called Shaw, (perhaps it was her species?) Yoriichi kept with that distant and empty expression on his face. For a few moments, as 'Shaw' spoke, he looked down to the ground, silence coming over him before he shook his head. "...No. I will not allow people to die while around me." He spoke softly, his posture straightening itself. "...I couldn't do what I was birthed for in life. Many people died because of me. But I can't simply stand down and drown in my own sorrows. Or be drowned by fake promises of power...If I can still pick up my blade and fight...Then I'll do so. It's the least I can do, even if people don't think highly of me."

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f546b4430574373713744596376773d3d2d3830353634363830302e313565326532653866366133626239313538393331303235323436322e6a7067

"But in the end...I keep fighting because I know capable warriors like those here present will one day surpass me, and fix my mistakes."

But...Eventually, he shook his head- looking directly at Shaw's, eyes. His eyes were a deep emptiness- the eyes of a man that was absolutely broken, who lost everything he could have that could be called precious to him, yet, he kept on fighting. Even when he was in constant pain, he kept moving. Even it hurt his heart...Even if it made him wish to have never been born...Even when he knows he has no worth as a human being...He still held his blade, and fought, and saved other people despite that pain. But even so, he believed in warriors like Shaw, and those in the subway. He knew they were strong. He knew they would surpass him. He knew they had more worth than he ever had in life.

And Shaw knew that applied to her too, even if he spoke those words non-directly. A simple, yet truthful, 'you can do it.'
[/font]

Last edited:

• Cloud gave Butch a quick nod, then watched him tend to the cute little ice-cat whose leg was injured. "Poor little mite...This can't be a fake distress call, right? Who would get any enjoyment out of almost killing a cute creature?" Suddenly, the mercenary, too, began to cough. "Ugh, I must have contracted a disease when they broke through my skin. Great. We have to get out of here before every single one of us gets sick. But who could be waiting at the end for us?"

Last edited:
Once Emer seemingly let go of Shaw, Yoriichi instantly moved. Before she could fall flatly on her back, the Demon Slayer was already there- a hand holding her and her back, and held her somewhat close to him, but not enough to make her uncomfortable. His eyes analyzed the ghost for a moment with her words of both praise and self-disappointment. He knew she didn't accept to stop doing what she was doing, whatever it was. His red eyes stared at the ghost, his hand and instincts telling him just for a second that nothing was stopping him from jumping up and attacking her, from cutting her head, and freeing the other children currently trapped by her.

Yet, he didn't, and his eyes simply closed his eyes. A part of him told him he was committing a mistake. Memories of the other Demon Slayers telling him to run a sword through himself for not killing Muzan and allowing another demon to escape filling his mind...It was an immeasurable regret, and yet, he didn't feel remorse from freeing someone like Tamaya, who clearly was a victim. But this woman? Even if she was akin to a demon, she had respect and some hints of humanity within her.

...His aura returned to normal. He knew this woman was going to die- but not by his hands.

Closing his eyes, Yoriichi placed his hands with another, and a small prayer was made to the heavens above, and whichever gods placed him here, to allow this woman to find peace when she inevitably falls.
Eventually, his eyes turned back to Shaw, holding her still if she couldn't get up, and if she did, allowing her some space or support on his body due to the exhaustion he put to her body and possibly the aftereffects of being possessed. "...Are you okay?" He asked simply- his voice returned to that emotionless and monotone tone, still not realizing he didn't tell her his name. "Do you know where she is keeping the orders? Can you walk and tell others?"

EVENT POST

Eric's just about to proceed forward when he sees Natasha trying to follow the group with a nasty limp. He runs over, overwhelming concern on his face. "I'm so sorry. I can carry you, if you need it."

If she accepts, the Espeon would carry her with him in his paws continuing on.

Talria enters the group after Marvin, and Eric follows her, with or without carrying Natasha. The crawlspace, small as it is, is still just big enough to fit the two Eeveelutions. "Hey, um, FLUTE-" he calls out, just loud enough for her to hear, just to make some small talk in this... dead silent... dark... depressing, claustrophobic tunnel. "-thanks for covering for us back there."

Finally, the tunnel opens up into a small room. Yellow police tape covers the entrance, but you can easily just swipe that away.

The air here is dry and riddled with dust. It feels like this is as far from fresh air as you can possibly get. The room is almost completely empty apart from a minifridge to your right, and a desk pushed against the back wall with an intricate setup of a computer monitor, a collection of radio equipment and microphones, and a mess of wires that connect all of these to a computer tower, a generator underneath the desk, and...

The giant, lifeless robot sitting in front of it.

1603840889468.png

The details are hard to see amidst the darkness, but its silhouette is imposing enough. A lower body made entirely out of more wires, a form that would tower over most humans if it were standing. Your only comfort in this situation is that it's not moving, not even so much as a twitch.

...what should you do?

Monarch381 Monarch381 LilacMonarch LilacMonarch flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 P PopcornPie MCProvata MCProvata LUCY222 LUCY222 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Celestial Speck Celestial Speck TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred Ellya Ellya Emiya Shin Emiya Shin Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

• "W-what?!" Marnie loudly groaned and stomped her foot. "Are you fucking serious? All that traveling, and someone already killed him for us!? Now what am I going to take all this blind fury out on!?" Reeling from the pain of karma biting her on the ass, Marnie kicked the robot repeatedly.

• Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

glac22.png
    Natasha shakes her head. "It's not broken. It's just a little cut..."

Which was true, but she was limping like that because it was extra painful; like some of the others her wound was infected with Necromorph matter that would make her sick if it wasn't treated soon.

Natasha nods when Eric offers though, making it obvious that she just didn't trust Butch.

EVENT POST

"The Beheeyem has a point," Talria speaks up as she approaches the limp robot. How many times is Marvin gonna get mistaken for an actual one?

Clang, clang, clang. Hitting the robot makes the satisfying sound of striking hollow metal, but the Lopunny is soon pushed aside by Talria. "Enough," the Titan demands. "Attacking it won't get you anywhere."

Upon taking a closer look at the robot, Marvin would find a control panel on its side. There's a few switches there, and a particular switch is marked 'FORCE RESET.' Maybe that would reactivate it?

All the while, Eric looks down at Natasha. "I'd set you down, but the ground's all dusty and gross. How's your wound doing?"

Monarch381 Monarch381 LilacMonarch LilacMonarch flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 P PopcornPie MCProvata MCProvata LUCY222 LUCY222 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Celestial Speck Celestial Speck TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred Ellya Ellya Emiya Shin Emiya Shin Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Leighton
Tokyo, Japan

Leighton, meanwhile, he's following along with Eric and those with him. Having been hit with some of the Necromorph horde's acidic attacks, he's sustained a bit of damage - looking a lil bit hurt, but continuing nevertheless. He did well in that battle though, especially after unleashing a ADMM salvo. The burst of 'All Direction Multi-purpose Missiles,' a volley of no less than TWELVE micro-missiles, had managed to blow up a pretty high number of those freaks in the later stages of the fight. Fourteen in total, the two beyond the first twelve owing to blast radii and all.
That was then, though - this is now. Now, the robo-Latios is sticking with the others, still very much battle-worthy. Damaged though he might be, he's certainly still functional. More than a little bit concerned about Marnie's course of action though...

"Wh- Okay, maybe don't just boot the giant offline robot?! Take it from me, 'bots don't really like being kicked awake! S-sheesh... bit reckless, don't ya think...?"

LatiosExtra_NoBorder8.png

[TLS] - ARMED - [2/3]
[ADMM] - RELOADING, LOADED IN 24 SECONDS - [48/60]
[HRUGB] - ARMED - [1/1]

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 P PopcornPie MCProvata MCProvata LUCY222 LUCY222 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Celestial Speck Celestial Speck TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred Ellya Ellya Emiya Shin Emiya Shin Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:

EVENT POST

Eric purses his lips and reluctantly sets Natasha down. "Okay..."

Once Marvin flips the switch, the every light on the robot flickers to life. Its green eyes lit up, it looks around the room slowly with that same cold stare fixed on its face.

1603843543663.png

Music to set the mood!

"Humans. So my call was heard after all," it declares in the same low voice that had taken over the airwaves all around the world; an answer to Natasha's question. "Against all my simulations, you have survived. But what are these?" Its eyes affix some of the Pokemon and other creatures in the room, including the same Beheeyem that had brought him to life once more. "You are not organisms that should exist. You are creations of humans. By all definitions, you are fictional, yet there is no indication that this is a corrupted simulation."

He takes another glance around. For the first time in this machine's life, he's... confused. These variables he did not account for, suddenly coming to his rescue...

"How is it that you are... real?"

• Here we came to an abandoned robot...Beyond disappointing. Unless the seemingly dead robot was the one to send the signal, possibly making all their efforts for nothing, the actual caller had escaped. As the rabbit, naturally, started taking her rage out on it-better the robot than any of them, he supposed-He looked at the switch alongside Marvin. Marvin beat him to the switch itself, but Cloud wouldn't have been surprised if they needed to connect a wire somewhere, so he started examining the circuitry surrounding them.

Of course, the bucket of bolts reawakened anyway, and basically confirmed that everything was a setup. Great. Unfortunately, in response to his questions, Cloud could only cough.

Last edited:

• ".. Oh cool!"
    "I dunno, nobody really knows who built the original machine that made the first few space robots where I'm from n stuff. But here I am!! Real!! A living robot! With a soul n stuff!" Marvin examines BioBeta, floating around him curiously.

"Woah, woah waoh!! Stop attacking him! You don't know what you're doing!" Marvin grabs onto Marnie, pulling her away.
    CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie

Last edited:

• Cloud was managing to get a few words in edgewise. "*Coughcoughcough* I *cough* don't know what caused humans to *coughcough* go extinct where you came from. *Cough* Nor do I *cough* care that I shouldn't *cough* exist here. *Coughcoughcough* We were warped here *coughcough* against our will." He narrowed his eyes. "Your *cough* simulations seemed *coughcough* to have gotten me sick, can you tell?"

Last edited:
Yoriichi's frown deepened ever so slightly at Shaw's words of worry over her companions, and while it was hard to understand some of what she was saying, he could the gist of it- she wasn't sure where the others were, or where they went. And she was sick, too. maybe not literally, but it was clear that the possession took a lot out of what he assumed to be a small girl. Yoriichi wasn't quite sure how to comfort her, the thought of making her better was an impossibility, even with whatever words he said. But he already knew what to do- take her back to safety. Or at the very least, keep her moderately safe until her companions can catch up with her.

...Still. The words that ghost was still in his mind. 'Beloved.' 'Precious.' Just what kind of relationship did she think she has with this girl...? Truthfully, it was possible she was older than she seemed, but it seemed Emer deeply misunderstood the two. He didn't even know her name- aside from a few mentions. 'Shaw.' And she didn't know his. So it was clear to him she was simply using it as a bait to drop his guard...But still, how did she come to that conclusion he knew her?

That answer never came, as once more, another figure came to be in front of him unannounced.

For a moment, Yoriichi placed a hand on the hilt of his blade- before he took a moment to analyze the girl. She seemed...Bizarre. Unnatural- fake. Almost like some sort of illusion and mirage, with exaggerated Japanese features on her face, and strange, futuristic clothes, much like the small squirrel girl he held. Yoriichi's eyes blinked a few times, as he watched her speak with Shaw, and place a hand on her head caringly, as the man didn't say a word, simply silently letting go of his sword. It was clear she wasn't malicious- and was one of the victims that ghost kidnapped. And she knew where the basement was, too.

Opening his mouth to speak and ask her the location of it, Yoriichi was unfortunely not fast enough, as Giffany once more left in an incredible sight- a burst of electricity, entering the veins of the technology around him, and leaving in quick succession, likely to the basement Yoriichi didn't get the chance to ask about. Mentally, he cursed himself for not being fast enough. Well...All that's left is hope Shaw knows where it actually is after resting and taking her to-

The sound of something quick and powerful blasting through a wall got him out of his thoughts instantly.

It was, thankfully, not an explosion, but the impact certainly did sent some debree flying. See-Through World activated instantly, as the world seemed to slow down in Yoriichi's eyes, as he pulled Shaw close to his chest, holding the small girl almost like she was some form of princess. While embarrassing (perhaps only to her) it was the best way Yoriichi could guarantee her safety. His body movement quickly and elegantly- dodging any stones or pieces of concrete flying nearby to him, and Shaw could see only see blurs of movement as Yoriichi gracefully dodged and moved away from the danger zone- his eyes being able to see movement, and those other people had arrived to save the others.

Yoriichi landed on the ground with a thud, a small smile on his face.

"Come on, more capable warriors than I have arrived. I'll take you to your friends. Just tell me where they are."

And as Yoriichi moved his body to move away at high speeds again, he stopped, before smiling down at Shaw. Ah, right.

"...Ah, and...My name is Yoriichi Tsugikuni."​

• "...."
    Shouldn't have said that.
    "I'M
    NOT
    A
    TIN
    CAN!!!!!!"
    He wildly shook Marnie around like a phone on vibrate when discord is active and you left notifications on.
    "AND STOP ATTACKING PEOPLE!!!!! YOU <><>"

i use <><> as like. a Substitute for the alien curse that marvin knows since i aint grabbin random emoticons

P PopcornPie

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith's attack sent the necromorph back a good few feet but that didn't seem to be enough to kill it because it slowly got up and shamble towards her, she decided to summon serval more spikes to try and finish it off. Aside from that one all of the necromorphs seemed to be killed, Lilith let out a big sigh of relief. "Finally, that should be the last of them." She would've join everyone else but she was way to tired at this point so she looked back to the portal she entered earlier and leaves, after arriving back at Manhattan she sits at a nearby bench to rest.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Necromorph)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back