• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg
Mood: Got Creepy on The Message
Interaction: Open
Mention: Crow Crow , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

EVENT POST
Alisa rolled her eyes when the rooster masked man was chasing some men with his baseball bat earlier but she just simply drive away from the scenario before she just drives towards a vantage point where any House member can’t see her or her R8 either and she tightly hold her steering wheel if she could be trying to ran away if anybody saw her vantage, Now if I found anything suspicious yet House related……. I could just randomly appear now but I don’t have any plans now.

She mumbled, she clearly thought about anything suspicious on The House but when she pulled out her phone to listen the radio for a few minutes, she heard a static after she could try to listen to the radio host before someone about civilization that is left yet she doesn’t remember of a Lun Infinus Station when he said that said station of some sort before an another static followed by a mechanical whir then the person said that the person hears movement, the sounds of tram lines he dreamt about then a few moments of silence. Then the person once again said that his simulations are proven an effective solution of a dwindling hope and he believe that this is the reason that he was out of sleep for a reason, but when he said the final words that anybody’s alive, he wish to be found so that he may see it is she survived and then the message stopped before a phrase that was spoken in Japanese.

After the interruption, the radio host apologized in his podcast about the interrupting message that she was listening to before she could be thinking that the person is in Japan of some sort after she stopped playing her radio on the phone and put her phone in her pockets, What the heck is this message that I’ve listened to??

Alisa said in a cold voice, thinking about what lies ahead about the message that she was listening to in the radio podcast. She thinks of it as the creepiest message that she was listening to in her entire life but this is her first time because she has never heard any creepy voice messages in her life at all, so this will be her first creepy voice message she was listening to. She has to be thinking about it first yet she didn’t ignore it over and over before she had to do it via traveling to Tokyo first, Y’know what….. I should go to Tokyo now just to think that the station is there since it is in Japanese.

Alisa said and she decided to go to Tokyo because she had found the phrase in the message to be Japanese so she had to know that the station is in Tokyo or any place in Japan. She had to think that this message also had everyone else also all across Vegas or yet everywhere in the entire world which was confused and creeping out every citizen across the world.

Last edited:

• There we were again, Chomusuke was being called not just cute, but a guy. Needless to say, she was very quick to push Okonami's hand away and hiss, "Mrow myah meow, meow! Mewmewin mraw meow, meawwwwer meow mew yah! Mew rawew meow pffft pureow!" (No, you buffoon! Megumin is lost in this city and I have barely any clues as to where she is! Help me find her before she hurts herself!)"

Last edited:
Event post pending!

• Syl

The Hunter kicks his legs out and the Sparrow races off into the streets of Tokyo. All's fairly silent until the Guardian's Ghost appears over his shoulder.

"Looks like we've got a transmission... curious. There's reports of hijackings all over the world. Have a listen."

The Ghost plays the message aloud for Syl and the Guardian to hear. Once it's done, the Ghost glances up at the Hunter.

"I can identify Japanese in the background. I'm trying to triangulate its origins now."

"Right. Keep us updated," the Hunter replies as he glances over at Syl. "Name's Rene, by the way, and this here's Kanji." Rene motions to the little mechanical marvel floating beside him. "Yours?"

His Ghost suddenly interrupts again. "Found it. Looks like it came from the Tokyo metro system."

Rene nods and whips the Sparrow around, heading right for the nearest subway entrance.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

• P PopcornPie

esp1.png
    "I have a feeling it's not quite that simple this time," The guildmaster shakes her head.

Julia frowns as she hears the announcement. "That's...peculiar..."

The Espeon holds up a paw digit as the two argue. "Now, hold on. Running in there without thinking would be foolish and reckless. We need to gather information so we can plan and prepare."

She starts walking off in the direction she'd originally been heading before, to the hotel. "And before that, I'm going to meet up with the others."

Hotel Monarch381 Monarch381 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Asha giggles in delight and walks up Leighton's back until reaching his head and looks down into his eyes. If he let her, anyway.

glac23.png
    Natasha glances at the nearest tv as the announcement comes on. "What the hell was that?"

Cass grins. "Ooh! This sounds exciting."

with Rene CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

The Sylveon glances at the Ghost worriedly as the message plays and then trips over her words when Rene asks her a question. "Huh? Oh, um, m-my name's Syl."

syl3.png
    Syl whimpers nervously as Rene whips the vehicle around. "I guess you're not taking me to a hotel anymore..?"

"This is a message for all civilization that is left," he declares. "I do not know where I am, nor do I know if my voice will be heard. All I am able to assess is that I am not located in the Lun Infinus station as I once was."

Another burst of static, followed by a mechanical whir.

"I hear movement. The sounds of tram lines I have dreamt of in my simulations. Does this mean humanity is alive and well?"

For a few moments, silence.

"Or have my simulations proven an effective solution to a dwindling hope? I believe I was brought out of sleep for a reason. I have hope that humanity has been revived through my vision. For those that are still alive... I wish to be found, so that I may see how it is you survived."

Another period of silence. Only by a string of words, quietly in the background of the speaker's environment, is it broken. A phrase spoken in Japanese.

And then, the croaking of something that certainly isn't human.

After that, the message ends. All broadcasts return to normal, the apologies from newscasters and radio hosts streaming in like clockwork.

• EVENT POST

latest

"Huh, some radio. Must be Halloween. You hear that, Ifrit?" Ben asks as the radio returned to normal.

char_134_ifrit_3.png

"Wh- what was that?" Ifrit shivered.

"Afraaaaid?"

"No! A- absolutely not! I'm the mighty Ifrit! Do you think that would scare me?"

"OK, then, 'Mighty Ifrit', let's check it out! It's my way on the Subway!"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Crow Crow

"Woah!"
Spider-sense clicked for me at exactly the right time. My eyes turned around and saw one of the girls from earlier, the blue one, I believed, firing off torpedoes towards the ground-- going right next to me.

"Ai, merda."

My legs bent and power was added onto them, as with a mighty push of momentum, I jumped high from the ground, up to the air once more- a web flying from my hand- up towards one of the taller parts of the ship I flew out of a few moments ago. Guardsman seemingly had a similar reaction to me, as his eyes widened, his arms raising themselves up to protect from the blast, but just at that moment, the other girl wrapped a literal chain around his neck! For a moment, his hands grabbed onto the chain, but before he could do anything else, a large explosion resounded- a large shockwave hitting him as he flew away, just in time for the other girl to slash at him!

"Woah..." I muttered out- while a part of me was already calculating the cost of the damage, another part of me couldn't help but smile under my mask. Eeeeveeeen though the damage was kinda severe. I just hope there weren't any civilians around...

...My 'watch in awe' moment soon ended though, before Guardsman rose from the smoke, and with speed and strength not shown before- the massive, hulking man grabbed Ayanami by the leg while she was still next to him, and started to swing her around- hitting her against the ground, any nearby walls with a massive force that caused literal, small craters to come from the areas he hit her with before he threw her towards Z23- the Gamma rays making so his attack was even stronger! And I could tell he was getting angry...

"Crap! Hold on!" Jumping from my spot from the top of the ship, another web flew towards Ayanami, trying to catch her after she likely impacted Z23, or something else, pulling her close to where I was, and likely to where safety was. I wasn't sure how tough she was, but my body moved on instinct, even if it was likely this girl could take a hit. "Hey! You're alright?! You need a switch-out or can you keep going?"

Guardsman seemed ready to rush at me and her, but a small web came from my wrists again, suddenly gluing his feet to the ground for a few moments.

full

Sam
Evening
Tokyo - Checkpoint

Sam raised her eyebrows, and her Lupo ears twitched again as she listened to Ryujo's reveal about his girlfriend, his father, his friend, and lastly his teacher. The names were quite the mouthful Eastern words, in exception of Yao Jing Lin, which sounds like someone from Lungmen, or even Yen. She eventually took a few steps backward, so that she could stand side by side with Shaw, who was behind her just now. The white-haired Lupo looked at her fellow Operator, and she seemed somewhat down. Was it something from Ryujo's words? At this moment, Sam cannot help but feel awkward, and scratched the back of her head.

"Uh..." She started speaking again to Ryujo, trying to progress with the conversation. "... Do you know where they live? If so, maybe we can make an arrangement---"

Suddenly a loud burst of static appeared from a large outdoor TV billboard from a mall nearby, prompting her to change her attention towards it. Sam was puzzled with the LED TV billboard showing nothing but static. A deep, robotic voice was soon projected from the TV billboard in front of her, causing Sam to jump in surprise. It felt undeniably creepy, as the peculiar broadcast suspiciously talked about humanity and simulations.

"What in the blue Originium was that..."

The white-haired Lupo muttered to herself as the broadcast continued on. The robotic voice eventually stopped, but the static remained on the screen. It soon accompanied with what it seemed to be a voice of an announcer of some sorts, followed by a loud croaking noise that felt belonged in a subway. The broadcast then ended shortly afterwards. Sam remained confused for a while, until she heard Shaw speaking to her.

"Wait," Sam promptly turned to the squirrel-like firefighter. "Did you just say you want to help? And uh..."

She also glanced at Ryujo, before speaking to him again. "... That was creepy. Does it sounds like one of your people?"

Sam's portable radio that was hooked on her left shoulder beeped, while she interacted with the others.

"Oops, excuse me..." She promptly activated the radio, accepting the call. "Sam here, over."

It was the Doctor, her superior, or in other words, her boss.

"Operator Shaw, Operator Sam, do you read me? There are coordinates I would like you to investigate. From the looks of things, it looks like Operator Ifrit and her newly-assigned partner from the Plumbers, Ben 10, are on the way there. Are you two occupied, or are you able to take a new task?"

Plumbers? Ben 10? Now that are some wacky names she ever heard of. As Ifrit already made her way there, it could be something big. She did a quick glance at Shaw, before replying to the 'Dokutah'.

"I'm available, Doctor." She spoke audibly enough for Ryujo to listen in. "Shaw may require to reassign her duties to her colleagues. I assume it's related to that peculiar broadcast, over?"

While waiting for the Dokutah's reply, she looked at both Ryujo and Shaw.

"Looks like we may got some work to do, Shaw. And I think you can follow us if you want to, Mr. Katagiri. You seemed... capable."

Interactions: Ryujo Katagiri - Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , Shaw - P PopcornPie , Dokutah - Crow Crow
Mentions: N/A

Ryujo Katagiri | A mission?! What?!
Emiya Shin Emiya Shin

"Uh... I can't remember actually."
He replied, somewhat upset for not remembering his friends addresses.

When the radio thing came on, Ryujo was startled.

Something was going on. Whatever it was, it sounded like trouble. Being offered a chance to join them, Ryujo Petted Sam's head.

"Why not? I like to help people. Also, you are a really cute Wolf girl, did you know that?"

Taffy
1603205790397.png
Big Iron on his hip : )
The theoretical physicist didn't even bother to look at Amos, even when the stickman began to speak. Gordon was too busy pointing his gun at the invader in case it was an enemy. Sure, it could just be another Off-Worlder unfortunate enough to land here of all places. But the world was now hosting the Combine. Gordon wasn't going to take chances when it comes to these things.

GordonNervous.png

Initially, Gordon cocked an eyebrow at Taffy's gun registration query. Was he being serious? This has to be a ruse. Alas, it seemed too insane to be a trick. The Novakid pulled out a notebook (which quickly began to catch fire) and tried to write a ticket. While still alert, Gordon lowered his gun a bit to peer over at Amos. He motioned his head towards Taffy while still looking at Amos as if to ask what to do. Normally Gordon would just shoot and go, but he can't tell if this is a threat or not...

... And is somebody going to do something with that fire?
".... son just what are you lookin at-"
1603205739843.png
Amos' hand stays firmly planted on the trigger. "I don't believe you know how this world works. You are trespassing on property. Even if you are part of some police force in your universe of origin, the laws you abide by are not the laws we follow. You are out of your jurisdiction."

The inside of the barrel begins to glow red as Amos slowly squeezes down on the trigger.

"Now state your business."
"OK OK, Maybe I don't, that's why I'm here though!! I was sent here to investigate an branch of interstellar crime on this here rock. This... PLANET... yes..."

Taffy looked down at the notepad which was on fire.. and.. well.. instantly forgetting about the tickets he had been 'writing' up, he now focused on the fire, yelping and throwing it down, where he proceeded to stomp on the precious paper.

"DRATS- THAT'S THE FIFTH TIME THIS MONTH!!!"
1603205840556.png
The fire went out relatively easily, as it was no longer connected to Taffy.. but he seemed tired after that..

"..... right. right.... I was sent here... and jumped down since usually... I get sent very close.. to the last point where those involved were seen.. frankly.. was 'spectin better guns than uh... those ones ya got there fella... so I think that rules the two a ya out of any uh.. suspicion..."

The Novakid was at a sheer loss as to what to do.. not to mention he felt rather embarrassed, having forgotten the whole POINT of being on this planet, and then made quite the rash decision...

".. so errr.. uh..."

"... Officer Taffy of the Peacekeeper's Organization. And you.. two... gentlemen??"

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Sgt.Claptrap
&
Dismas the Highwayman

“Well if I wasn’t careful with sensitive evidence, then I wouldn’t even be here private... but thank you for the refresher, after all, it’s important to be ready at all times...” and with that sentence said, the two finally began inspecting the crime scene once more, with pretty much little distraction, other than the investigators already here, but they didn’t seem to have reacted much to the arrival of the two, well, Claptrap mostly due to Dismas being here earlier than him... but still, little distraction in their search for evidence.

The first thing the duo would notice would definitely be that conversation that was going on upstairs, which was about a witness who saw the event but didn’t remember the face of the culprit, to which Dismas spoke to the Sergeant “A potential lead that can help us show the direction of this killer.... and where they may have gone, but we can ask later, I found something else to inspect, which would lead to checking the bloodstained window from the back now....” as Dismas began to make his way outside, planning on checking any sources of blood from behind the window that the Ripper may have gone through.

Now that the Sergeant was by himself, he merely shrugged at the words of the Highwayman, and simply continue to look around the ground floor of the house, before looking at the Kitchen, and more importantly, what was on top of a kitchen countertop... a laptop.... left unattended after all this time. “Ah ha, maybe this Laptop can help shed some information with me... now, let’s see how willing my non-sentient machinery counterpart is here....” as he made his way to the laptop... but due to his height, required him getting on top of a chair to access the laptop... before he began searching through the tabs and windows of the Laptop, mostly to see whether it was recording or not during this time... or what documents that would prove useful, as he said to no one in particular “No piece of tech is safe from the hands of the almighty Sergeant!” as he continued to carefully, but pretty quickly check through the laptop, his singular mechanical eye recording most of the things into his memory storage.

With the Highwayman, as he exited the building and went his way to around the building, he spotted someone.... strange looking walking on one of the streets nearby. A woman who looked very out of place due to her clothing... something that reminds him of the Sunward Isles back at home and the clothing that the inhabitants would wear... (curse those bastard beasts he had to deal with over there, or ‘Yokai’ to be fancy with it). That woman looked to be confused, possibly looking for something out here... and with the many other pieces of evidence right here... there are two potential ideas here.... either option A: They were a relatively new outworlder here in London, and they were possibly from a time like his, maybe even older, and would be very confused about the currrnt state of the Earth, or option B: this was some cosplayer who either had amnesia or were looking for directions to the closest cosplay convention.... probably option A.

Still, no matter the option, they were possibly at risk being another target of the Ripper, considering that he may still be in the area, and may strike the same place twice, and if this was especially an outworlder, she was at incredible risk due to something she may not know, and while he wasn’t exactly the social type, it wasn’t gonna take an entire hour to say a few sentences, and it wasn’t like the bloodstains were gonna disappear in that time. So, walking towards the individual in question, he did a small “Ahem..” to catch their attention, and once he had it, he said “Excuse me miss, but are you aware of where you are... if not, then I’ve come to inform you to seek shelter after dark, there is a Serial Killer on the loose, who we given the nickname ‘Jack The Ripper’ due to their choice of targets out here.... which has been going on for a year or so.” before turning around and pointing at the building near him, the same two story building that is currently under investigation, continuing “This is an example of their recent murders... but uh.... if you still need some help, I could point you towards the nearest police station and you could get some help there, or have one of the police officers here drive you to the station if you still need help with directions and such...” as he given out the basic information of what’s currently happening around this area, now waiting for an response from the woman... unaware of what’s to come in the future.

Crow Crow (Crime Scene: Laix_Lake Laix_Lake )

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith and the others were still hanging out when all of the sudden the woman suddenly gotten a voicemail from her phone, the guy's voice sounded deep and robotic.
For some reason there were also a few moments of silence between him talking, and there were also some japanese phrase and weird croaking in the background before the voicemail finally ended.
Lilith looked at the phone looking confused and a little uncomfortable. "What...the hell was that?"

Interactions:
Celestial Speck Celestial Speck (Seo-jun)

Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg
Mood: Trying to Act Casual to Knockout
Interaction: Knockout
Mention: Crow Crow , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

EVENT POST
When Alisa is going to drive back to her house because she needs to go to Japan since the phrase in the creepy message on the radio in her phone is said in Japanese, she saw someone in her front mirror is swerving across the street thinking that he just wanted to race her or he is a suspecting House member that saw her vantage point. She drove faster when she was trying to drive back to her house but she couldn’t resist trying to race yet she needed to go to Japan for the creepy message, Did you hear the message on your radio, man!!! I just need to go to Japan for that creepy message not just trying to race with you but if you wanna help me go there, y’know!!

She exclaimed, she tries to act casual and yet tries to resist not racing with the mysterious driver while she is being chased by the mysterious car before she drives to another spot but this time under the bridge. She got out of her R8 and tried to wait out for both the Corvette driver and the mysterious rider before she could turn to the Corvette driver, You hear the message in your own radio, man. That was too freaking creepy for me, what about you?

Alisa asks when she then whistled a tone because she was calming herself down on the creepy message thinking that is some sort of a message that the person who was in the message needed some help on something, she just shook her head off since she continued to think about the message once again.

Last edited:

• Was she pretty?! Was she pretty?! Her best friend in the whole wide world was lost in this crazy place, and all the bug could think about was whether or not said friend was attractive?!? Now Chomusuke was bristling, showing off her gums and flaring her eyes. "Hisss meowow meraaaawr purrower! Meeyaaa gerrow meow mew!? (How dare you ask such things, you little green Kazuma! Are you going to help me find her or what!?)"

She only cooled down slightly when the wolf switched her focus to the dumb message. "Mew meow yawr? Meow mew yewar meow. (You guys are interested in that? It just sounds like some weird hobo to me.)"

Last edited:

• P PopcornPie

"Mrs," Julia corrects again.

She nods and waves as Hinaro goes off on her own, paying Marnie little mind as she went on about meeting Cass.

esp7.png
    "Fascinating..." The Espeon says dryly, though Marnie might miss her sarcasm.

Hotel Monarch381 Monarch381 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie

glac4.png
    Natasha glances back as someone walks into the hotel. "Mom!"

Julia smiles and hugs her daughter. "Sorry, I got a little...held up."

Cass cocks her head and looks sideways at Marnie. "Am I high, or is this that weird-ass bitch from that island with the pirates n' shit..?"

Last edited:
full

Sam
Evening
Tokyo - Checkpoint

While waiting for Ryujo's response, Sam looked at Shaw first as the squirrel-like Operator usually provides her opinions at a blazing speed. She eventually felt something was towering her, and then...

She felt a pat to her head, which immediately turned into full blown headpat. At first, Sam displayed an embarrassed expression to Ryujo, having received headpats out of nowhere. After the white-red robotguy announced that he agreed to join them, she managed to revert back her usual deadpan look, but the sensation of being headpatted was just simply hard to ignore. Shaw was embarrassed with the ongoing scene as well, before throwing with her usual pessimistic outlook on the Dokutah's order. On this moment, Sam decided to...

"I... appreciate your friendliness towards me, Mr. Katagiri..." She replied to Ryujo as calm as possible, while gestured at Shaw. "But maybe you should do the same to my co-worker Shaw here as well. She is quite the nervous person most of the time..."

"Also Shaw," Sam changed her focus back to her fellow Operator. "Don't worry about finding Originium deposits there. Perhaps Ifrit may radio us about it."

Interactions: Ryujo Katagiri - Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , Shaw - P PopcornPie
Mentions: N/A
Awaiting Reply From: Dokutah - Crow

latest

Assassin, Sasaki Kojirō
condition: normal​

So far, he can only see the continual sprawl of London in its finest. With those oh so few heads turning to look at the odd-looking outworlder. It was a contrast to the quiet and serene scene that was the Ryuudou temple. Besides that, there was a...large scale monitor nearby, broadcasting some sort of large scale conflict. Even without the context of the situation, it would have been clear that the inhuman forces were also in some sort of similar predicament. Conflict is conflict, besides the more inhuman creatures and the inconceivable weapons. It was the same as something like the very grail war he was placed into.

"Disappointing, but none of my concern."

That would have been the end of that...if it wasn't for the odd interruption that occurred. An unknown voice, almost artificial in its speech. He speaks of some " Lun Infinus station", presuming that all of humanity was on its last legs. He continues about there being a reason for his displacement and asks those who hear his call to seek himself out. It ends with the sound of some creature in the background and the announcement at a Japanese train station. With the distance out of the way, he continues to walk forward. It was interesting to be sure, but to get from here to London? seems impossible...yet...

"Anyone interested in some cheap dependable portal transportation services? Darvo's Docks has you covered!"

YyH-b8WL_GG82N1eGi3ZdgBM_lVeAle7orTGhUXewFU.jpg

In front of Assassin, was some pale skin man. In some dark navy attire. Like industrious attire that has been simplified to the point of looking like a jumpsuit of sorts. and that hat of his. This man who called himself Darvo, is trying to hand out flies to some sort of portal transportation service. The majority of people who were passing by obviously had no need for it, but for Sasaki, it was just what he needed. He truly had nothing to really lose from just going with such a reckless idea, but Saski never feared death. If it meant having some kind of reason to be here. why not entertain it?

"You said something about a transportation service?" Sasaki asked

Darvo would quickly face the servant, glad to know that his somewhat seedy enterprise has gained the attention of a potential customer.
"That is correct my good sir, I am able to send you or any goods where possible. How about we take this talk somewhere more...private?"

So this Darvo is that kind of person then? "I see, we may as well." They both start walking, taking little time to reach this more private location. A lesser-used back ally. "So what would you ask of me to be able to send me to Japan?"

Darvo snickered at the comment "Down to business now are you? yeah, I have only been able to get a few select spots set up at the moment. Kinda hard to get things going when you're suddenly sent here without your contacts." he said "I am in the middle of testing out some more stations globally including one for...you said japan right? Still getting used to a non Grineer torn earth. If you want to help me out a bit, I'll be willing to let you go through free of charge." They would continue to walk through the back ally.

"Sounds like a fair agreement, I would imagine that you would want me to pay the toll if I want to get back here?" a fair question, it wasn't as if there was any reason to come back here. Yet he can't seem to ignore that feeling of being watched. "I'm sure no one around here is that bold to do such a favor for someone of your standing."

A hardy laugh would come from Darvo
"I can assure you this is a professional business, but as I said. I'm limited on what I can do at this point, can't even do my usual business of selling..."merchandise" due to people here not needing stuff like that...as well as some minor issues with the locals. Maybe if this favor works out, then you could help me out as one of my contacts." he jokes. The pair arrived at what appeared to be a small warehouse, its sign on top of the doorway would read "Darvos Dock's: your one-stop for private portal transportation.". The doors would be opened up by Darvo himself revealing...well. It was a bit of a mess. A mish-mash of machinery scraped together and refurbished in a way that at least made it presentable. The center of this mess would contain a platform, large enough for a good dozen people to stand on. There were also a pair of guys in similarly odd uniforms, pressing buttons, and writing down stuff on tablets behind control panels. Darvo would search through a pile of scraps to the side before grabbing what looked to be a weapon of some sort, a...pole arm? Or maybe it's some sort of tool?

latest

"Once you get to the outer side, Hand this over to my contact," Darvo said as he handed Sasaki the odd polearm. "He's having some trouble cutting up some disgraded scrap. You shouldn't have anything to worry about...By the way, I should have asked for your name."

Despite all that he was shown, Sasaki has retained that cool and collective stance. No outward signs of confusion or distress over the fact that this was something of a test run of some random portal service His skills as a martial artist are able to keep him from such fears. Still, that doesn't get in the way of logical judgment. He wasn't oh so willing to reveal his name. Not even to a guy who was apparently used to this sort of stuff.

"Tsuda Kojirō. You wanted me to stand on that platform?" An atlas, one that would have been used in certain people were to have spotted him during the day at the temple gates.

"Koji...roo?" The former corpus was sort of sounding it out, the eastern name. The kind that the Tenno would probably have a better time understanding. "...meh, ill figure it out. but yah head over there, in a few moments the portal would be opened up." With the assassin class servant turned potential guineapig by Darvo, He proceeded to press a button there, flip a switch here, and finally put his hands on an ingestion key. "I don't mean to to be nosey, but what made you want to head over there?" Sasaki was simply looking at the odd tool that he was trusted to transport, turning to face the man in question.

"My situation may be considered something of a special case...there was only one single moment that gave some kind of meaning to my existence. One that was supported to be the end. So to find myself still alive, I was at a loss. So when the opportunity arose, I made my choice...that I would seek out a worthy opponent to crash blades with." His summoning as a servant was irregular during that war, a ghost, a wrath that is only filling in for a role that never existed. a Rival made for a legendary sword's man. Even if he had gained the grail, all of his accomplishments would go toward "Sasaki Kojirō", not the Ghost taking his place. Hence his lack of interest over the trial, and even now. It was an opportunity to find potential opponents, so he took it.

Darvo simply crashed his head as he listened to Sasaki's explanation. "Huh, can't say I ever dealt with a lack of purpose. I sort of knew what I wanted to do with my life...despite a few hiccups. Anyhow, good luck with whatever you planning to do over there." One quick turn was all that was needed to activate the portal as Sasaki made his way through it. Worst case scenario, he ends up dead as he was expected to do during his defeat, but a thumbs up from one of the contractors alongside Darvo would confirm the success of the pathway. A smartphone was handed to him.

"hm...alright, You should be good over there?...good." The phone was handed back to the contractor without another word before they started to power down the equipment.

Outside of the warehouse, was a lavender haired girl in a simple white dress, ear toward the wall, hearing the conversation that occurred. She walks away, knowing a bit more than she did before.

At Tokyo
With that little favor out of the way, Sasaki Kojirō was now walking along the mostly cleared streets. Trying to figure out where the nearest train station entrance is at. From there...he'll see what happens.

• Finally registering dryness in Julia'd voice had Marnie's ears drooping slightly. The Lopunny's forehead wrinkled. One would think that someone as adventurous as Julia would have been interested in such a strange adventure, or was marnie just coming on too strong? She didn't want to come too strongly on her hero...Oh, that had to be it. So, before she would follow into the hotel, Marnie would shroud her face in her ears and concentrate deeply. "I can do this. I need to keep control of myself for Mrs. Thani!"

To her surprise, there were even more Pokémon hunkering down inside. Great, even more people to keep her cool around. It took some more deep breathing before Marnie could speak. "Hey, fellow Pokémon!" The Rabbit Pokémon greeted everybody with finger guns. "Name's Marnie, you might have seen me chasing a bad guy. Wait, Cass, you do recognize me?" Being called a bitch stung a little, but her bulbous tail still wagged. "Small multiverse, huh? One minute we're stuck on an island, the next we're in a hotel! By the way, did anyone hear that bizarre distress message? My partner is getting us supplies to deal with it."

P PopcornPie Emiya Shin Emiya Shin

Ryujo Katagiri || Ooh! Another one!

Ryujo looked at Shaw, and his currently nonexistant heart skipped. She was as cute, if not moreso than Sam.... though they fall short of beating Inazuma. Still, he couldn't resist.

He walked up to Shaw and patted her head calmly and while he couldn't do it physically, he smiled.

"You don't need to worry. I haven't gotten sick before."

TOKYO

Marvin appears out of thin air in Tokyo. No special light flashes or portal, just popping into existence. Dimensional tears suck.
"Where the hell am I"
The almost-Beheeyem looks at the lights in confusion. "this is almost as bright as that building outside the cafe. goddamn"

Marvin stares at the streets. Probably busy.
"huh"

(just asying i am Bad at doing big actions. just big dialogue. so all of my rp posts will PROBABLY have more dialogue than action)

The The Imposters, The The Crew

DOC
Las Vegas, Nevada
20201014_191152.jpg

"It's been confirmed that several victims got their heads bit off from the neck by some unknown creature. If anyone has information regarding these mysterious killings, please contact the emergency officials at once."

A short man in a black spacesuit and wearing a plauge docter mask/hat walked into the police station.

"I know who killed them. It was Purple Guy."

Few minutes later, as the cops went to hunt down the perpetrator, Doc had left the building as he found a open sewer vent. He squeezed himself in as he warped to another location, where purple guy was, and hid behind a wall to watch the chaos ensue.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

• "You guess correctly, Sam," the Doctor praises, "very well. These are the coordinates to report to. As you can see from the coordinates I have sent, it's linked to the city's subway systems - one of various entrances to it, specifically. Say hi to Ifrit and her partner if you see them. Worth an investigation. By the way, Shaw, there's been a little something the company has been preparing for you, among a few others, especially in scenarios like this. I will deliver it directly to you at the coordinates at the venue. Are my instructions clear?"

P PopcornPie Emiya Shin Emiya Shin

Have you ever got mad at society? Have you ever wanted to win against the pretty and popular and talented people, even when you're talentless? Have you ever wanted to prove that you're better than the main characters?

Well, you're in luck today! Join Unskilled today, the faction which accepts all talentless, ugly, unpopular, and useless trash of society! A goon tired of getting beat up by the heroes? Well, you might get a chance to get back at them! Who knows, you may just end up getting worse but better at the same time! Join Unskilled today, and let your dreams of becoming relevant in society and in this story that is life become maybe reality!

「Heh, I did a pretty nice job with the propaganda, didn't I?」
Somewhere where the smell of grease and disappointed teens was the strongest in the streets of Las Vegas, where evil clowns ate horrible junk food that people still garfed down regardless, one Kumagawa Misogi ate one said burgers filled with tears and minimum wage, his other hand holding a now greasy piece of paper that looked like a university student's amateurish attempt at making a thesis about...Something. The font was too big and it was made in comic sans, and all other papers he, alongside his companion from the planet of Pandora, lazily put 'all over town' (more like a few neighborhoods before Kumagawa got tired and lied to some poor folks to do it for him) were all greasy, ripped, or just outright unreadable because the machine sploshed ink all over it by accident. And somehow, the Lying Demon still saw no issue with it.

「I'm expecting what...One hundred? Five hundred signees? Yeah, sounds about right!」

The man who Kumagawa didn't bother to learn the name of and who is probably gonna regret his life choices now or any point in the future of following this clown all-around had a few greasy and floppy fries and some nuggets, and Kumagawa was even nice enough to give him a little toy that came with the kid's meal, as well as newfound information on Kumagawa Misogi: One. He had terrible luck. Luck just seemed to drain from the area around him. Be that losing in a coin flip game five hundred times, getting a girl mad at him (probably reasonably so) among other things. And two: He also had that terrifying smile on his face at all times, followed with that power.

All Fiction.

The power to make anything into nothing. How he healed the other's wounds, how he made so he disappeared from existence for five minutes to save him, how he killed those cultists before reviving them- truly, Kumagawa had a terrifying power, and while he did dub it as a power that can 'destroy the world', he also said All-Fiction weakened itself ever since he arrived into this 'lazy crossover event' not allowing him to erase things such as universal things, like color.

...Oh yeah, he said he erased all color once. Before he got Non-Fiction. That was a thing.

Yet- despite all this power and the wish to form a faction (for whatever reason) he was much like a regular seventeen old boy when he wasn't terrifying. He liked manga, he liked girls, (a LOT) he liked to gossip and lies, he liked to watch manga and procrastinate, and he absolutely dreaded the idea of doing an honest living with work, always going on a monologue about not being smart or popular enough to get a job, despite the fact he most likely graduated from highschool a relative while ago. And now, they're here. On a junk food place. Waiting for people who saw their papers across the city.

It was hard to tell if Kumagawa was being serious with this, or this was the long buildup of a really lame joke.

TOKYO (Doing a self RP to explore a bit, but feel free to interrupt it and interact because I wanna dos tuff)

Marvin blinks a bit. "Am I dreaming?? God, I really wish I could pinch myself. I really hope that.. if this isn't, I can find someone. hope nightshade's okay,.,."
He walks along the sidewalk with his stubby sausage legs, glancing around at anyone else passing by. He fiddles with one of the buttons on his trench coat, a bit anxious. He doesn't really recognize people here.

He stops at a corner, looking up at the sky.
[..I wonder if anyone else from Vast IS here.]
He gets an idea! Now he can check if this is a dream. He walks over to a wall, and punches it lightly. A few small chunks fell out.
He shook his hand. "Definitely not a dream. Felt that."
He returns to looking around, fiddling with buttons.

"man... i wonder if there are any flowers here. hgfmgmh nightshadeee...."

• Alisa

Ren steps out of his car. "Freaky? Yeah. Pretty sure it was some guy pulling a prank, though. Network and radio hijackings are a little more common than they used to be." The Corvette driver stretches his arms. "You plannin' on going to Japan? I heard some Japanese in the background, sounded like the announcements in the Tokyo metro lines."

If Alisa looks off to the side on the street, she'll be able to spot a lady holding up a sign that says 'OFFERING TRANSPORT - $50 IN-COUNTRY $100 FOREIGN.'

...just how would she get Alisa there, though?

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Kumagawa

Sitting across from Kumagawa is none other than his Pandoran companion himself. The man had introduced himself as Spade, a name he had been given due to his job back home as a Skag-waste shoveler. He's looking at a huge brick of a device that one could only guess is supposed to be a phone, except with way less portability.

"Alright, apparently the ECHOnet's a thing here and I can actually text some of my friends..." he comments as he flicks through various screens. "I've shot them messages. We're all total losers, so... they might be exactly what you're looking for."

A disheveled man wearing a leather jacket, a t-shirt, jeans, and black boots, all thoroughly torn and dirtied up, then comes through the door of the McDonald's. He looks around, his appearance filled with scars, blood, and grime garnering some odd looks from the diners. Upon spotting Kumagawa, he goes up to his table. "...hi. Were you the guys posting up these flyers?" he asks as he holds up one of the aforementioned papers Kumagawa had put up around town. There's a hint of irritation in his voice...

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

EVENT

After you've gotten to Tokyo (don't worry, if you haven't yet, you've still got time to post!), the search is on.

Your intellect might have led you to investigating the metro. After all, that Japanese phrase heard in the voicemails and broadcasts are something commonly heard in the subway lines running underneath Tokyo. Or perhaps you might have needed some guidance to the rare few Offworlders and daring Earthlings still on the streets. Regardless, your search will lead you to one of the many mouths of the Tokyo metro system.

And it's likely you might find a friendly Offworlder there.

Go ahead and get organized into some teams if you so desire, or enter on your own. No matter what you choose, everyone will be led to the same place!

Last edited:
+TOKYO+ (awesome fancy text)

"ERIC??? YOU'RE HERE TOO?????" Finally, someone familiar. "What the hell is this place?? Where is it?? Why's it so bright??? Is anyone else here?????" Marvin rushes over to meet Eric.

"How'd you get here?? How'd I get here?? I have TOO many questions."

i cant think of any other action to write for this aa. adn i have no idea how to do the ping/notify for this

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back