• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Health: Perfect
Mentions: Claire TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , GM CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Snake? Venom Snake Venom Snake , Steve LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
Formatting: 737d84 HEX
Links: CS / Next Post

D-DOG COULDN’T HELP BUT ENJOY THE NEW SIGHTS AND SMELLS.

Obviously, like a loyal canine, he still missed his master, Big Boss, but this gaudy city was actually kind of friendly. So far, nobody that DD had encountered smelled like trouble like the soldiers in Afghanistan or the Angola-Zaire region, and some people had even given him pats and belly rubs despite the fact that he was obviously not your normal dog. Sometimes, that came at the cost of being photographed, but he didn’t really mind the attention.

This was the third day he was stuck in Las Vegas, after disappearing from Mother Base altogether. He’d mostly subsisted on travelling between dog parks for both treats- which weren’t really food, but at least it was something- from admirers and help operating the water fountains. But today he’d had enough of dog treats and wanted actual food scraps. So what better place to head to than a restaurant?

So it was on that day that a wolf wearing an eyepatch, a visor and a sneaking suit came trotting through the doors of the restaurant, though DD spotted what seemed to be a glint across the street before heading indoors. Once again, nobody inside smelled like they would be hostile, so he trotted over to a group of misfits that were forming up. As Claire, her admirer, Steve, and FL4K all kind of gathered up in a group, DD sauntered over to the quartet before sitting down between them all, gently tilting his head as if nonverbally begging for human food. Whether any of them wanted to either feed the apparent attack dog or shoo him off was up to any of the characters, but DD had definitely smelled meat on at least one of them- Steve and FL4K in particular.

Last edited:
Last snake remembered was resting in the ACC (Aerial Command Center) on his way back to mother base, DD sleeping laid across the seats in the chopper, then waking up here. Quiet had been gone a month, and a lot had happened. Diamond Dogs finally achieved world nuclear disarmament, their biggest milestone. But, on his way home, he woke up here. In an alley, still with all his equipment as if he was on a mission. He climbed to the rooftops, having to get away from the people. The smell of the place, the mass, the buildings, the people, just the overall feel of the city was tormenting to snake. He hated it here, and he was stressed beyond belief. He crouched down on a rooftop near the diner Claire and the rest were in and lit a Phantom Cigar, quickly taking a puff, the herbs inside helping to calm his nerves. He took a few more puffs before leaving it in his mouth and began moving again. He reached the rooftop of the restaurant and would have kept going, if he hadn't looked down through the skylight and saw all the people, namely the ones in combat gear. He stopped and crouched beside the skylight and took out his binoculars, which had a built in directional microphone, and used it to listen in to whatever conversation they were having.

@FactionGuerilla @anyoneelseintherestaurantbecaueserpnwontletmetagcorrectly

Attachments

• F692A551-3F3A-407B-89E6-62904D3E7528.png
    F692A551-3F3A-407B-89E6-62904D3E7528.png
    892.7 KB · Views: 0
Cloud, too, brought his attention to the bird. To his confusion, Tifa claimed to know someone here, based off this one random animal conveniently perching above them. "Wha? But we don't know anyone who raises an eagle like that." He could only assume that her recognizing the creature had something to do with that random, brief disappearance over the summer. "You mean...that island you said you landed on? With the contract stone?"

When Tifa started to move, Cloud sealed his lips, wondering how well this friend of Tifa's would get along with him. Owning an eagle was a sign of toughness, a sign he liked.

• Well, Leonidas spoke back in English, so at least Kassandra didn’t have to translate for him if the duo encountered non-Greek figures. But this was definitely the Spartan king; her gut feelings told her he wasn’t simply a phony or a simulation this time around. He asked if she was family, which caused her to pause. Would it be a shock to tell him that she was his granddaughter? Under normal circumstances, she probably would have called herself just “Kassandra the Eagle Bearer” and left it at that, but he obviously recognized his Spear just with one look. So passing herself off as a Greek stranger wouldn’t do the trick. After a few moments of contemplation, the Spartan exhaled before deciding to tell a carefully-worded truth.

image3.jpg

“You could say that we’re related. I’m Spartan, too; my name’s Kassandra.” The last thing she wanted was to give Leonidas a major shock alongside the realization that they weren’t anywhere near Sparta at this point, so she’d tell him later when he was more settled in. She just hoped Leonidas didn’t try to press her on the fact that she’d uttered Grandpater?” in her shock earlier.

Regardless, they were promptly interrupted by two newcomers- one Doctor Doofenshmirtz or something like that, and a Perry the Platypus. Kassandra didn’t even blink an eye at the latter; at this point, sentient animals were well too commonplace for her to be surprised about. Regardless, whilst the animal slipped away and Doffenshmirtz asked about any time rifts opening up, Leonidas inquired if that was what ripped him out of what he was doing. Since this was her third gods-damned rodeo, it looked like she was going to have to explain this.

“Yeah, that would be the hole that you two probably ended up going through willingly or not. And I think it’s safe to say that unless you have a good idea of how to replicate such a hole and get it to redirect you to specifically where you were last, none of us are going back to our home worlds any time soon. So to put it bluntly...” She extended her arms to include the birthplace of democracy around them.

“...We’re stuck here.”

Meanwhile, Ikaros had just been saluted by a hat-wearing animal, though he didn’t reallly know Perry. That said, he still decided it was better safe than sorry to interact with him, so he spread his wings proudly and let off an introductory chirp. Too bad Ciri wasn’t around; she’d probably be able to actually convey his confusion otherwise. Not that he minded Tifa, though; she and Aerith had fed him when Kassandra refused to overfeed him, so the fist-fighter was okay in his books. But the giant sword-wielder that Tifa was with was unfamiliar. When he asked her about an “island”, which probably meant that Saint Aquarine place, Ikaros responded himself with an affirmative twitter. Regardless, the bird would take off his perch before flying off a short distance in Kassandra’s direction; that said, he would immediately hover at the end of the alleyway to make sure the group was following him, and would make absolutely certain he was always in sight of the party. If they needed to get reacquainted, Ikaros would patiently continue floating before flying off.

Last edited:

S8JOwRRQuFDiws5cXQCulIA_iCuiBjbZrGMfzbgahDk9q3hDyMW8bgZUcF_cGlrCFldWX4KjULOaylYjWdMZD6LggGhf0AxqJw1B1XWQpTPokGs2ct7jNROsT8nrU91JG4PZJLz_

“Ah! I’m glad you asked!”

“The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$; referred to as the dollar, U.S. dollar, or American dollar) is the official currency of the United States and its territories per the Coinage Act of 1792. One dollar is divided into 100 cents (symbol: ¢), or into 1000 mills for accounting and taxing purposes (symbol: ₥). The Coinage Act of 1792 created a decimal currency by creating the dime, nickel, and penny coins, as well as the dollar, half dollar, and quarter dollar coins, all of which are still minted in 2020…”

From there, I recited the majority of the U.S. Dollar’s Wikipedia page, the free online encyclopedia that anyone can edit! However… At some point, I began to realize that I should probably stop so that I could inform “Ammy” about PlayCoins™!

“... Oh… As I was telling my friend here, PlayCoins™ are something you can use to get my help on most anything. If you pay me in PlayCoins™, I can do an assortment of tasks for you! Even the seemingly impossible ones! Dr. Coomer doesn’t follow the laws of space and time!”

As I obtain the currency from “Ammy,” our mouse friend questions whether or not the dog is even capable of playing. I’m quick to reassure them.

WJNBHNR1x4QMteNnpB8YI5wM4R2nU1dPGW6cAQrkmck1nOvXaI1dZ2ndO4OUPTpVRlKX_va8jZ65e7uUavAICmX4Xb_GCFADDxNwS6lKyQ2yJ_DTLZeiJFCjTXuhwrSRrZnrxuCZ

“Nonsense! Dr. Coomer doesn’t discriminate! Not even if they’re a dog or…” I motion towards the small green fairy creature sitting on “Ammy’s” head. “... a fruit fly! Oh, it would seem that you don’t have the appropriate currency! No worries. I can convert your money to Dollars, free of charge!”

Before anyone could stop me, I use my abilities to transform the appropriate amount of Yen I was given into 5 U.S. Dollars right before their very eyes! Whatever Yen I had leftover was rightfully given to their owner. I may be a scam artist, but I do have some decency!

Anyway, I point over at the comically large spinning wheel I had set up next to my booth. The wheel had 50 possible places to land on, and only one was the winning space. 49 of the spaces read, “Nope,” while the last one was labeled, “Hello, Winner!”

“Knock yourself out!”

(You are now able to determine the results of the spin yourself! Make the spin an absolute failure or win yourself some Playcoins™! Surely a goddess is capable of securing luck on her side…)

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Harley Quinn

harley_quinn_PNG17.png

Location - Las Vegas, Nevada
Status -
Condition - Healthy

Harley wasted practically no time at all in dragging Alexis on into the building in front of them. Due to already being tipsy from the wine, she stumbled a bit in her steps, but she still managed regardless! By the time the duo had entered Caesar's Palace, the former clown princess would turn to face her blonde date with the widest grin on her face that she could muster, while holding her hand all the while.

"Welcome to Caesar's Palace, babe!" Harley exclaimed in her normal high-pitched, squealy tone of voice. She immediately closed her eyes with a content smile, taking in the scents of booze, drugs, gambling, fucking, and fighting in stride. She exhaled through her mouth in the exact same manner, a dreamy smile on her face by the time she finished. "Don'tcha just love the Vegas scents?" Harley would ask Alexis as her blue eyes refocused on her's. It was then that Slenderman approached them, which made Harley smile as she casually approached him and wrapped both arms around his slender frame.

"Slendy!" She exclaimed with a wide grin. "How ya been?" She asked in a cheerful tone as she took Alexis' hands into her's once more. When he asked his question, Harley gently swayed back and forth, bouncing slightly on her knees. She turned to face Alexis with a smirk, before looking back at the blank-faced man. "That... among other things~" She chimed.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

• Guq9zjnQd_TmLZGO-KH8bVr1HtscZha4WUOM6-9kOy2dhwmRjaW8r_SJ5lUuRsVjq2bVdl3CJcDycax5T2Ejd6AukgWn6n2umRex0zHZ87uw0OGFX1FlDX9RrfdrTkVo6RqPIm5A

“I heard ya the first time!”

Voss yelled over top Oba rather loudly repeating her name. Though it was clear he was annoyed, he must’ve been fine afterward. When Oba stuck out her tongue at the sea captain, Voss hesitated before mimicking her, even if it was out of spite. As for the “old” comment…

PN_qGa_o4WxtYdd8NsxFLhhGM8SiUJs5okzTvi2nQpgPKqQDjjH3mVsfHqbu7JFRrdxTt4yBB0VRQwR7ShSKU-s1JyRxfiPaYI2e7CzfKN-Kiz0U3bxhWKL45jCFp_VoBGQqSVnz

“... Err… Thanks, I guess.”

He motioned towards Skye at the top of the pit before returning his attention to Oba. “Don’t worry. She’s fine. Skye’s an ol’ friend o’ mine. We go a ways back.”

“Oi! Uh, Skye? Do ya see my saber up there? Since neither of my boys has the guts to walk up and throw it down ‘ere, maybe ya can? It should be somewhere close to where I fell.”

“I think the floor I walked on must’ve been too weak to support me. Should’ve guessed that in this kind of wreckage. Oba an’ I decided to take a visit after we heard some crashing sound. This thing must’ve fallen from the sky!”

Speaking of the boys, Denzel giddily continued to chat with Skye. From Skye’s experience, Denzel was certainly one of Voss’ more friendly sailors.

0tldOKJnDt8nkv1xmmwt_cehZSUpDRc8wrq9-56mxtrnaU0j-Y7hPa_eWl1j78pK4xiZhItDqQUCSgHHslhRU6r_-0HQ7K-wKHDQcBOXB-aq8_I9iZMuzsV4ygKesiwX__LHMj6u

“Hey, if anyone were to help Voss out of something like this, it should be you!”

QAXttyBsDvAmpe_BE0Ii_iTVHoQphpxk067DgVsAI0CQ5CHkf9_J1x4xX4aglCoJjzJUfLf35Nc-Y0Rpbt3adw5JxmmPPWbKoHrkfMvjCPWiC7nYdIabPf8Suw-ugenPkiaT0cdf

“Although… I don’t know how we can help right now… We don’t have any spare rope on us, sorry, ma’am.”

Of course, that was before Oba’s command. In the meantime, Kieron also replied to Skye.

b01syoBaQatZuZ9fyArlK_PBAj7XCHJrPVyV48-CxKlh7Q1upCCtQv6oOuXrLibq1a1yKtTBJJcYshsenVavc1FltFSjvQ1WkGCi7i_EGgQA6vFjw83-jY405nEy87tH9js1KByR

“... Look, I’ve said I was sorry a million times over. Can you girls please just put it behind us? I made a big mistake, but I’m tired of hearing it so much...”

“Thank God you’re not part of the Sisterhood… I was afraid you were gonna beat me up, haha…”

“... Who’s Abbott? I’ve always heard him in passing but the old man refuses to tell us about the guy. Always gets pissed off and junk...”

At this time, another individual had entered the wreckage with them. This time, it was a stickman who wanted to make sure everyone was okay but joked to help lighten the mood, I’m sure. Voss wasn’t amused, though.

VossIrritated.png
    “... I’m not a dunce. Never have been, never will. I’m a genius.”

“Who the hell are ya, even?”

“... Why did so many people have to find me so quickly…?”

“... I doubt this is a trap, Oba.”

Whilst talking to Oba, Voss kept his sight directed at those who had collected at the edge of the whole peering down at him. The sea captain kept his arms crossed, and just as his arms were, so was his face. He was still irritated, if not, more than before. He only paid more attention when he caught Oba trying to wrap one of her arms around his waist. He wasn’t sure what her plan was. The sea captain suspiciously squinted at the Floran to see what else she’d do.

Oba ran off somewhere all crouched like a goblin, modifying Voss’ expression into one of confusion now. He would’ve asked her, “what the hell are ya even doin’,” if she hadn’t told him to hold onto the flare she gave him.

wBIuKe273E8VdqZEnrEUcwhLGbkC8oeYHBHdbAAI6c03ENhPUao8k0T_BzM61Bj8Ab30uYyqvxNSFC83xuAUH7urJ-dtojyX72XsOKal3Sr3GJ9ccexOv0B9Bt8jtpYPR-salO1d

“I mean… I wasn’t planning to let go of it but… okay…”

Oba angrily interrogated the newcomer, encouraging Voss to walk toward her and try to reassure her once again.

“Plant Girl, if this was actually a trap, and they set this up, I’m sure they would’ve killed us by now. Unless this is a stupid prank… In which case, I’ll gut them if they did… I don’t like pranks… Especially ones that waste my time like this…”

Voss didn’t stop Oba from commanding his sailors, as much as he disliked it. They shouldn’t just stand around and do nothing. Upon being asked to look in a nearby chest for a rope, the two sailors swiftly made their way there… Only to proceed to fight over it.

AT5xGLo_XuwurNBzo7EMht27-5pWuhkh03laPuUJqb9iMpryD8MjiCCSjXMZwvIFdZfkBUv7tY8eEEGxSQuuuF5-W-amTtfrBVCA0m1-fhqh7y9vugVMslW5evqGwEf2ArPjyzr9

“... Hmm… Oh, where oh, where could that rope be…?”

SpG6N_N2BWvwIVFEUE8qHDr3iNaEKa0U8CnCfpO6BbJ2d4Fps7Myb8n68q9Qd7KZ9aKk96J8yPDKVU5jFX6DdYKaWPqKLqrQXdtEGsG4bbBDcDZ0noEmR_f1DadKr1yunkjC3C1v

“Look, that looks like some cool stuff to steal.”

“That’s not funny, Kieron.”

“I’m not kidding.”

“We’re only getting what Oba told us to get!”

“It’s fine if we get at least one thing each, though! As long as we get the ropes!”

“No, let’s just worry about the ropes.”

“You’re the dumbest person I’ve ever met. Look, I can have the throwing knives and you can have whatever else is in there. I’m sure you’ll dig that.”

“Knock it off!”

“No!”

Kieron attempted to loot whatever else was in the chest, which Denzel attempted to prevent while he desperately searched for the rope at the same time. Voss overheard the fighting from above and tried to intervene.

o20pF2AgPFhz3BcKrVJ2scwxK2kDNC_SDVbxxweXeVVOpF0FigrywL4Cfkl_u1uGgnombhg7I5UprSXqdeQTOwVA0Tdei1FdSTz1VQV1X6kewH5NjSdgpTWShi5mm2ADQ1lehos9

“BOOOOYS!! Don’t make me come up there! …”

iz0iuE4FEFBT6uYiIDrEjVfiWeRjoUG3Qo72yOORAmwtOkBor_bACe2JRtdDmhkD1Uk9lG9LFk6NyfKqZ0P6C8TRna0rcYdY-jyj6nGlG4PW3dedNj6bIxxTs5Eb0WFCPYavItf0

“... Oh…”

Denzel continued to try and wrestle goods out of Kieron’s hands until he finally found said rope. The smaller sailor feverishly grabbed the rope and pushed Kieron aside to run up a few feet in front of the pit. Since he was too scared to actually approach the hole, as he was afraid of falling in as well, he did what he thought was sensible…

… He threw the rope…

… Denzel threw the whole damn rope into the pit…

… All of it landed at the bottom…

Th70Y-_T_sDGTa-nn22ctEA3nXoPICCoB7d8zzOafLVK1nI8Xx9Md9zjpps5E16p8xx2E73OXWydZ07Hq2BQBjQN_FcUj4Bojei_9RewBUHT_-HLZ0T1nMd8oCs20zT7EfDu2L03

“Aha! Got your rope, guys!”

KieronIrritated.png
    “...”

VossNeutral.png
    “...”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Birb Birb Vermin King Vermin King TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Interactions: AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Zamasu Zamasu CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Takumi Fujiwara
"Um, Alisa, do you think that you should get rid of the rock-paper-scissors solution and just let them have fun by taking turns? I believe it is a reasonable thing to do, don't you think? To point it out, you should let Gen join in the fun too and it is unfair if he doesn't have a partner he enjoyed spending time with." Takumi said in concern.

He felt bad for Gen as he is left with no partner. He has a feeling that letting others take turns is a fair way to balance the negativity and plausibility as separate and fair. To be frank, he wants Alisa to think up of a solution to plan things fairly to make it plausible for the others to have fun instead of taking the chance to go against each other to take it up for themselves. For him, he is just giving out advice on whether she would eventually accept it or not.

Subject Four

1597373415274.png

These invaders were not leaving fast but they seemed to be doing something with a length of rope

This could become a problem if not dealt with now these humans may want to move in here

This could not be allowed

Subject Four recalled an old trick he learned whilst in captivity, most humanoids were easy to scare with sound

Considering Subject Fours current position and this chambers build

It would echo loud sounds to such a point were it would be hard to pin point its source

A last ditch effort before action, Subject four quietly gathered himself

And let out this scream

Subject Four realised this could end up escalating matters, but he was running low on options as more beings congregated here

Either this would scare them all into fleeing or...

Subject Four would have to fight for his life again

He was ready to attack if the need was made at this point

He was not going back there without a fight

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Birb Birb Yamperzzz Yamperzzz TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg

Mood: Worried of Gen
Interaction: Takumi ( GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ), Oddball Team ( Zamasu Zamasu ), Ren ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

Alisa slightly frowns a bit after she hears Takumi that Gen needs a partner, so she looked at Jared and everyone else that is in the room saying "I guess that we should take turns then, not the rock-paper-scissors thing. Let's have Gen and me first then, Jared." She extends her hand with a controller on palm to Gen thinking that he could be happy as if she decided to change to taking turns one at the same time, and was trying to smile at Gen in a friendly manner since deciding to have it turning format. Alisa was waiting for everyone else to respond since she was very worried of Gen on not having a partner now, but she realized saying to Jared "Uh, Jared. What about Alona then, she could have Gen as her partner if she is accepted the offer to be partnered with Gen."

• 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍
    ━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━
    In the meantime, the doors opened and when she looked over, she saw… a dog. Well it looked more like a wolf, but there were wolf dogs that existed so it was still a dog. What was interesting though was that this dog had an eyepatch, a visor, and some kind of suit so was this dog some kind of military dog or did the owner dress it up this way? While she would’ve considered it being dressed up as the reality, this probably wasn’t the case.

It sat down and started trying to beg for food, probably tired of dog food. “
    Aww. I’m sorry buddy, but I don’t have any food.” Reaching over to the dog, she started to pet it on the head and froze for a few seconds when she saw something flash outside of the building on top of a rooftop. Removing her hand, she looked at Steve and the robot. “You two see that, right?” Obviously, Claire didn’t want to point it out and alert those that were watching them. At least she hoped it was just someone watching them but either way, it was still alarming.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Festung-17
Max Wellington
Actions: Planning
Actions: Planning
1597380778462.png
1597380789913.png
The figure slowly woke up as he coughed once. He took Grey's hand, nodding his thanks.
"...where did I wake up now?"
Max quickly ran to the scene, and at once gave off a psionic sense of unease.
"Oh, shhhiiiiii... up you get, lad. Get to the ship and keep outta trouble. You okay?"
"Good to see you again, Commander Wellington. I assure you I am fine, but I don't know where I woke up this time. I was asleep in a... hotel, I think you people call it these days? However, I woke up the next morning here."
"You woke up in West Virginia, Robin. United States territory. The thing is, do you remember ANYTHING before you woke up here?"
"I don't remember much, but I distinctly remember seeing Grima in my dreams before I woke up here."
"Hrmmmmmm... if it's of any consolation, none of these "Risen" have been spotted, but knowing my luck, who knows, they might show up at some point. For now, a dream's just a dream."
Max turned to the Fireteam.
"Oh, uhhh, right. I should introduce my friend here. This here's Robin. This ain't the first time he woke up somewhere new-I met him first while I was still searching for civilization in the forests of the UK. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him."
"Name's Festung-17. Titan Sentinel. Pleased to meet ya, Robin. You caught us in the middle of something, though, so I'll have to ask you keep your head down for now. Head back to the ship, let us handle this. Then we'll talk."
"Call me Ether for now. Indeed, leave this area and don't look back just yet-"
Robin nodded, quickly cutting the Templar off.
"I appreciate your concern, but I've seen combat in the past before. I know my way around a fight."
Robin took the Thunder tome he carried all the time from his cloak, and held on to it. Max turned to Chance.
"Your call, Chance and Grey. I'm thinking we keep Robin around for a bit of extra firepower, but in the end it's your call."
Corrosion Corrosion

• CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Monarch381 Monarch381

Asha looks up, apparently also just now recognizing Eric, but still shaking in fear of the robots. "E-Ewik..."

bc7bc7ad4cd0cccdfa6f7fc00a222435--eevee-evolutions-mudkip.jpg

Hiroki Shimizu/FZ-3042​
Actions: Firing on Hostiles​
Hiroki.jpg
"FZ, don't mean to alarm you, but we got some... friends back there shooting at the civvies we just met. How's your Predator Cannon?"
"Functioning optimally. This is a formality, Pilot, but awaiting the command to fire."
"Alright, LET'S ROCK."
The robots attacking the DDLC group were suddenly greeted with bullets the size of a leg flying at them. FZ-3042's minigun was trained on the offending robots, and was dispensing a lead related solution, one at a time.
"We'll deal with buzzsaw man later. Right now, we're going to be getting the civvies outta here."
(Duhhhhh, sorry, forgot the Tokyo people. CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher 5cookie 5cookie Ciscodog Ciscodog Monarch381 Monarch381 , right?)​

latest

Health: Perfect
Mentions: Claire TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , GM CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Snake Venom Snake Venom Snake , Steve LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
Formatting: 737d84 HEX, Trebuchet MS Font
Links: CS/ Previous Post / Next Post

When, Quiet spotted D-Dog, essentially the Diamond Dog’s pet mascot, enter the restaurant, she didn’t really feel keen on going down just to investigate. DD hadn’t exactly been very friendly when she’d been defeated trying to put a bullet in Snake’s head, and he generally competed with her for being the person to take along for ops (alongside D-Horse and D-Walker), so they hadn’t really interacted that much besides for an acknowledgement here or there.

Either way, Claire would probably be relieved to know that the ex-Cipher assassin wasn’t going to shoot the zombie survivor, nor Steve or anyone else in general. Unforutnately, her intentions couldn’t be conveyed even if she wanted to do so, so her ominous sniper glint remained as she noticed a figure moving around on the roof...

...Who turned out to be Venom Snake himself, unmistakable due to the shrapnel in his head. Quiet would have blinked to make sure she wasn’t hallucinating, but her eyes had never deceived her before. Whilst the man eavesdropped on the restaurant-goers, the vanguard sniper turned her green laser on, waving it past Snake’s vision to try and get his attention.

And if that didn’t work, she still had her radio that the duo used to communicate with each other, so she could always get to him through there. She just figured the laser would be enough to catch the Boss’ attention.

Last edited:
CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
West Virginia

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

"You two know each other?" Chance asked, surprised. "How'd you end up here, anyway?"

The Titan shrugged. "Well, if you good and all that, I guess we could always use an extra hand," he said, though he did raise a brow at Robin's odd book. He decided not to question it, however. He cocked his head to Grey, who was already making his way to his Sparrow. "Anyway, I'm Chance. He's Grey. We're Guardians of the Global Vanguard."

"We're runnin' late here, y'all," said Grey. He had already mounted his Sparrow. "Fallen might be crawlin' all over the Vault by now. Might even have gotten in."

Chance rolled his eyes. "Alright, alright. I'm coming," he turned to Robin. "You kind of popped up while we're in the middle of a mission. If you want out, head back to the Skyranger. Otherwise, I suggest you hop on."

They rode forwards, eventually reaching a small cliff overlooking the clearing, where the Vault was. The appearance of the building seemed to have been quite violent, given how the ground around it had been torn and the trees flattened and uprooted. The Vault was in the middle, looking completely unharmed. However, it looked like it had been torn from the inside of another building, given the jagged surfaces and torn wiring. The crest of the Last City was emblazoned on the door.

Unfortunately, there were were also Fallen all over it. Lots of them.

"Dammit!" Grey cried in frustration, scouting the scene with his Sole Survivor. "They beat us to it! See, this was what I was worried about!"

Chance didn't seem as worried. "I mean, more things to punch, right?"

Grey turned to him, giving him an annoyed look from beneath his Neoteric Kiyot Mask. "Yeah, buts there's lots of 'em here," he looked through his scope. "They brought a full-on raiding party here. Ain't gonna be hard, but there's always the risk of damaging the Vault."

"City Vaults are built to last," Chance argued. "I don't think a couple Fallen are getting through."

"Oh yeah? Then how 'bout the Red War, when you lost your Gjallarhorn?" Grey shot back.

"Oh, right..." Chance said, suddenly somber. He sniffed. "I miss my Gjallarhorn..."

The Hunter rolled his eyes, and turned to his fireteam. "Alright, here's the deal," he said. "Chance, Festung, Vanya, I want you to jump in and take 'em by surprise when I give the signal. You're the heavy hitters here. Once that's done the rest of us will move in."

He turned to Robin. "And Robin. What can you do with that dusty old book of yours?"

Snake noticed the laser in his vision pretty quickly, and followed it back to its source, also then seeing the glint of a sniper rifle. His face grew slightly pale, he thought Quiet was gone, but that sure as hell looks like her. He then tuned his COMMs to the frequency he used to talk to her on missions, praying in his mind he was right. "Quiet?"
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Cisco and the Dokis
"EEP!"
Cisco ducked down and the robots fired off their weapons. It was probably enough to give him PTSD, maybe he should see a doctor after all of this.
"Uhm... thanks for the defense! If you could keep em dead while we try to get the hell out of here one way or the other, that would be-"
"Oh shut it already! Blast them with everything you got guys!"
"Woah! Those are some serious high tech bullets you got there! Can I take one as a souvenir?"
Cisco rolled his eyes at that.
"We are literally about to die. Could you PLEASE shut up?
GearBlade654 GearBlade654
5cookie 5cookie
Monarch381 Monarch381
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Bruce Banner

Columbus, Ohio.
Bruce took a good look at Stanley's picture and deciphered it out loud. "So, you came through a portal and ended up here... And now you want to find something called a restart button that you think will let you get back. Well, I'm sorry to say I haven't seen a restart button around here, but I haven't been here for very long" Bruce said trying to think about what he'd seen. He personally didn't remember walking through any portal but at the time of him coming to Columbus he had been the Hulk, so it sort've made sense he wouldn't remember, kind've odd the portal had exhausted or beaten the Hulk enough to make Bruce reappear though. That was when the scientist became aware of a nervous chuckling from the girl. What did she mean 'probably not getting home'. "Wait... What"? Bruce said looking curiously at the magician. Sure, Bruce wasn't very well liked where he came from but still the idea of being trapped in some weird new world was not a very welcome one.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore StaidFoal StaidFoal

Fangtooth

Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
The big dinosaur didn't seem to know where the very tiny one's parent was, they probably should've followed the scent that Fangtooth had picked up though he supposed it wasn't really going to go anywhere. Suddenly Fangtooth was aware of the long necked animal's attention shifting from them to some large portal thing, much like what the mouth of the cave had looked like when Fangtooth had tried to find his mother.One of Fangtooth's forearms reached over and felt the silver band on the opposite arm of his to make sure it was still there. He'd been a bit preoccupied to be thinking of his mother but the sight of the thing that'd made it so he couldn't find her reminded him of her. The big animal suddenly began to move as fast as it could towards the portal thing. Fangtooth sniffed the air trying to get some scent of the portal, for a bit there was nothing there but the normal scents he expected from this place(and the abnormal ones). Until a few seconds later another scent appeared, something that smelled large and dangerous. Fangtooth had no idea what it was, it smelled like a carnivore, almost like Fangtooth himself but... Not quite. The allosaurus's body tensed up and he began to tap one of his feet on the ground. He couldn't see the danger yet but he could certainly sense it and most of him wanted to run, but he was aware of the tiny little creature by his feet that probably couldn't run very fast. He didn't really know what he should do, the big animal was going right towards it. The big thing could probably handle itself, but he wasn't sure if the long neck would distract the danger. A rumble came in the back of Fangtooth's throat probably from the stress of indecision.
AncientBird AncientBird CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Before Monika could even begin to wreak havoc on the robots' files, a firing squad came, forcing her to drop to her knees. "Yes...Thank you." Her voice was hollow, frustration welling up at the very bottom. First she has to deal with the rest of the Literature Club being with her, now this! How was she going to read the robots' files now?

If you guys would like some action based event, include that in your next post! I'm sure some of you would enjoy writing a good fight!

P.S. I'm really sorry for any shorter posts again!! It takes me upwards of an hour to put together a bunch of smaller posts as it is right now because of the sheer amount of locations x_x

• The Brutes

"Ooohuhuhuhu! Hello there!" the man greets his new friends. "I'm getting the feeling that none of you would enjoy my candy! Shame, shame, shame!" As they open fire, the Candyman backs up to the wall of a building and twiddles his fingers to wave farewell. "Toodles!" As if the wall wasn't even there, he walks right through... and just like that, he's gone.

But moments later, a suited figure slowly rises out of the roof of the building, giggling to himself gleefully. Brandishing his cane, he tosses the baseball in his hand up once more and swings the makeshift bat.

"WATCH YOUR HEAD!"

NEW NPC!
    nXvbKVP.png
    CANDYMAN
    Candyman's a mutant suffering from some major psychosis. He's escaped confinement almost 30 times by now and is a wanted man on all seven continents! He's got the power to change the molecular makeup of himself and a few other objects like his trusty reappearing Lethal League ball, which makes him able to phase through solid matter! Combine that with his genius mind that's able to calculate the exact angle he needs his ball to bounce at to cause maximum damage, and you get one of the most dangerous people on the planet.

The cane connects, and the ball is sent flying through the air so fast the clap of a sonic boom can be heard; the ground shakes, and all the windows within three blocks shatter instantly. It sails towards one of the brutes' faces, and if it hits, it'd ricochet perfectly into the next one's face, and then the next, onwards and onwards, until dodged, vaporized, or all the forces are neutralized!

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Oba
“I think the floor I walked on must’ve been too weak to support me. Should’ve guessed that in this kind of wreckage. Oba an’ I decided to take a visit after we heard some crashing sound. This thing must’ve fallen from the sky!”
"NOOO how many timesss floran sssay... TRAP!!! THISSS TRAP!!!"
“... I doubt this is a trap, Oba.”

Whilst talking to Oba, Voss kept his sight directed at those who had collected at the edge of the whole peering down at him. The sea captain kept his arms crossed, and just as his arms were, so was his face. He was still irritated, if not, more than before. He only paid more attention when he caught Oba trying to wrap one of her arms around his waist. He wasn’t sure what her plan was. The sea captain suspiciously squinted at the Floran to see what else she’d do.

Oba ran off somewhere all crouched like a goblin, modifying Voss’ expression into one of confusion now. He would’ve asked her, “what the hell are ya even doin’,” if she hadn’t told him to hold onto the flare she gave him.

wBIuKe273E8VdqZEnrEUcwhLGbkC8oeYHBHdbAAI6c03ENhPUao8k0T_BzM61Bj8Ab30uYyqvxNSFC83xuAUH7urJ-dtojyX72XsOKal3Sr3GJ9ccexOv0B9Bt8jtpYPR-salO1d

“I mean… I wasn’t planning to let go of it but… okay…”

Oba angrily interrogated the newcomer, encouraging Voss to walk toward her and try to reassure her once again.

“Plant Girl, if this was actually a trap, and they set this up, I’m sure they would’ve killed us by now. Unless this is a stupid prank… In which case, I’ll gut them if they did… I don’t like pranks… Especially ones that waste my time like this…”
"Floran know much more about trapsss than you... floran make and fall in many trapsss over many many yearsss!!"

Oba grunted, crossing her arms.. she was rather upset now...

"Floran doubt you be able to.. essspecially if FLORAN trap...."

Oba leaned on the wall, awaiting the rope like a patient little plant....
Voss didn’t stop Oba from commanding his sailors, as much as he disliked it. They shouldn’t just stand around and do nothing. Upon being asked to look in a nearby chest for a rope, the two sailors swiftly made their way there… Only to proceed to fight over it.

AT5xGLo_XuwurNBzo7EMht27-5pWuhkh03laPuUJqb9iMpryD8MjiCCSjXMZwvIFdZfkBUv7tY8eEEGxSQuuuF5-W-amTtfrBVCA0m1-fhqh7y9vugVMslW5evqGwEf2ArPjyzr9

“... Hmm… Oh, where oh, where could that rope be…?”

SpG6N_N2BWvwIVFEUE8qHDr3iNaEKa0U8CnCfpO6BbJ2d4Fps7Myb8n68q9Qd7KZ9aKk96J8yPDKVU5jFX6DdYKaWPqKLqrQXdtEGsG4bbBDcDZ0noEmR_f1DadKr1yunkjC3C1v

“Look, that looks like some cool stuff to steal.”

“That’s not funny, Kieron.”

“I’m not kidding.”

“We’re only getting what Oba told us to get!”

“It’s fine if we get at least one thing each, though! As long as we get the ropes!”

“No, let’s just worry about the ropes.”

“You’re the dumbest person I’ve ever met. Look, I can have the throwing knives and you can have whatever else is in there. I’m sure you’ll dig that.”

“Knock it off!”

“No!”

Kieron attempted to loot whatever else was in the chest, which Denzel attempted to prevent while he desperately searched for the rope at the same time. Voss overheard the fighting from above and tried to intervene.

o20pF2AgPFhz3BcKrVJ2scwxK2kDNC_SDVbxxweXeVVOpF0FigrywL4Cfkl_u1uGgnombhg7I5UprSXqdeQTOwVA0Tdei1FdSTz1VQV1X6kewH5NjSdgpTWShi5mm2ADQ1lehos9

“BOOOOYS!! Don’t make me come up there! …”

iz0iuE4FEFBT6uYiIDrEjVfiWeRjoUG3Qo72yOORAmwtOkBor_bACe2JRtdDmhkD1Uk9lG9LFk6NyfKqZ0P6C8TRna0rcYdY-jyj6nGlG4PW3dedNj6bIxxTs5Eb0WFCPYavItf0

“... Oh…”
"COME ON!! GIVE FLORAN ROPE!! Floran will check other chesssstsss later and MAYBE give you sssome..."

Oba.. sounded ready to crawl out of the hole... and strangle BOTH of the sailors...
Denzel continued to try and wrestle goods out of Kieron’s hands until he finally found said rope. The smaller sailor feverishly grabbed the rope and pushed Kieron aside to run up a few feet in front of the pit. Since he was too scared to actually approach the hole, as he was afraid of falling in as well, he did what he thought was sensible…

… He threw the rope…

… Denzel threw the whole damn rope into the pit…

… All of it landed at the bottom…

Th70Y-_T_sDGTa-nn22ctEA3nXoPICCoB7d8zzOafLVK1nI8Xx9Md9zjpps5E16p8xx2E73OXWydZ07Hq2BQBjQN_FcUj4Bojei_9RewBUHT_-HLZ0T1nMd8oCs20zT7EfDu2L03

“Aha! Got your rope, guys!”

KieronIrritated.png

“...”

VossNeutral.png

“...”
"......"

Oba began growling... and then shouted, loud enough to wake the dead, raspier than someone with whooping cough, and with the force of a whole tiger..

"FLORAN ISSS GOING TO COME UP THERE AND TEAR EVERY ONE OF YOU TO-"
Subject Four recalled an old trick he learned whilst in captivity, most humanoids were easy to scare with sound

Considering Subject Fours current position and this chambers build

It would echo loud sounds to such a point were it would be hard to pin point its source

A last ditch effort before action, Subject four quietly gathered himself

And let out this scream

Subject Four realised this could end up escalating matters, but he was running low on options as more beings congregated here

Either this would scare them all into fleeing or...

Subject Four would have to fight for his life again

He was ready to attack if the need was made at this point

He was not going back there without a fight
1597458727024.png
Before Oba could even finish her threat, a horrible rumbly noise was heard.. and to Oba, it felt way too terrifyingly familiar..

"WHAT-"

Oba squealed, and hissed, before grabbing Voss, LIFTING him off the ground, and straight up THROWING him out of the hole, screaming.

He probably didn't land very smoothly, but at least he was out of the hole...
Sighing, she looked at him. “He didn’t mean the entire rope, but nice try.” Looking back at the two in the hole, she yelled down at them. “Just toss one end up to us and we’ll-!” Skye was cut off by the sound of a scream, but it wasn’t human, which made it alarming for her. “We need to go, now! Just throw it up here and we’ll pull you two up!
Oba, ignoring Skye's offer, took out the matter manipulator, and despite almost dropping it, began aiming at the hall way.. and in the process, she began filling it in with.. dirt.

And unfortunately.. before she could finish... she ran out of stored dirt. Of course, the gaps weren't very big... but it frightened her...

"... f.... floran... thinksss... sssafe... h... hh..."
The stick figure disappears and reappears right beside Voss, swiftly picking up the rope. "Hey guys," he greets the others down there nonchalantly. "So you guys are a pirate crew or something? That's cool." Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh. Stealth begins to spin one end of the rope. "Alright, one escape route coming up-!"

He hears the scream of something that definitely ISN'T an Earthling. The stick figure slowly turns around, inch by inch, his hand still grasping the rope that now lays limp in his palm.

For some reason, no one here had accounted for Cthulhu.

"...well. Shit."
Oba, once she had patched up the hall a bit, picked up the stick... thing... and placed it on the flower on her head...

".... Oba... Oba sssave..."

And she simply began.. climbing up... it seemed rather, she had only been staying in the hole in order to help Voss... huh...

Vermin King Vermin King Yamperzzz Yamperzzz CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Interactions: AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Zamasu Zamasu CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Takumi Fujiwara
"Actually, it was me who helped you out with your problems, well, you should thank me for that matter. Alisa is not a terrible person but sometimes she can bring disappointments among those who don't deserve less than she does, even when she is letting someone down as she can make mistakes as with making unjustifiable decisions. Anyway, have fun." Takumi said to Gen reassuringly.

• CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Monarch381 Monarch381 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Ciscodog Ciscodog TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie

"Outta my way, ya boxes of bolts."

ezgif-6-a9be2730f687.gif
    (it's not Silver, this is just a visualization)

Taking whatever was left of the robots and tossing them into each other, another Espeon uses her power to smash them and create a fireworks show of explosions just for fun.

Untitled22.png

This Espeon, though, was green - a shiny. She casually walks straight through Eric's psychic barrier, causing it to warp around her as she did so, and turns to Asha. "There you are."

Asha runs to her and hugs her leg, sniffling.

The Espeon pats her. "Does a warrior cry, Asha?"

Asha shakes her head.

"That's right. And look, you're fine. Not a scratch."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back