• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

• KASSANDRA WAS STARTING TO HATE THESE PORTALS.

Granted, this was only, like, the third time she was unwillingly ripped from what she was doing, but it was three times too many. The first one, the Blood Gulch incident, had introduced her to the notion of new worlds and her shiny new suit, but that was honestly where the portal stuff should have stopped. She didn’t count the time she was enlisted to save the worlds, since that was voluntary. No, she was talking about the second time she was thrown out of ancient Greece, thrst upon an island in the middle of nowhere. Granted, Aloy had been there, and they’d met a couple other girls, but she definitely could have gone without dealing with incompetent pirates and a drunken malaka who’d thought it’d be hilarious to diss the girl group and Kassandra’s own prowess. But eventually, one way or another, Kassandra’d been returned to her mobile home, the Adrestria. And for a short time, it seemed like the Eagle Bearer would be left in peace to live out the rest of her days in her world.

Well, if the Fates existed, they had other plans yet again.​

This time around, instead of catching her diving into the sea, the rift opened up as she was leaping from the statue of Athena, aiming to hit a pile of flowers to cushion her fall. Instead, Kassandra’s expectations were shattered as she flipped over; the moment she was facing directly skywards, she was swallowed up by the portal and promptly smacked the ground below her hard with a loud “THUD”. Once again, Ikaros was smart enough to follow through the gateway before it closed, and landed upon his owner’s chest. She let off a soft groan as she lifted her head to see her surroundings this time. However, she immediately recognized the Parthenon’s general shape, except...

“...Oh, by the gods... Am I..?”

Sure enough, she very well was in Athens. There was no mistaking that Parthenon shape, but it was absolutely run-down. This had to be the capital of Democracy, but in a different time period. She grimaced as she pulled herself up to her feet, Ikaros flying off her as she did. She did a quick check by possessing Ikaros for a moment, flying high up to see that this was, indeed, Athens. Many of the landmarks she recognized looked like they’d suffered the same test of time the Parthenon did, but more importantly there seemed to be a more populated area close by. She stopped controlling Ikaros, letting the bird fly off to scout for her beforehand.

And that’s when she heard a voice. A Greek voice. And a voice she certainly recognized. Well, sort of.​

“Grand...pater?” The brunette turned around, running around the corner of the Parthenon to encounter the man in question. The Spartan gear looked similar to what she was used to, so he was from a similar time period. But... That was the Spear of Leonidas, in its full, glorious state! Granted, it didn’t look the same as her own Spear(head), but she felt an attraction to the man’s giant spear that was unmistakably from her family heirloom. She drew her own spear, though not in an aggressive way, offering it for the man to see.

“You aren’t... King Leonidas, are you?” She wasn’t sure how to put this encounter into words. The only time she’d seen him was in “Atlantis”, and that was a completely different story. To meet her grandfather in person, wielding a weapon she carried now... it was unreal. Either way, she wasn’t sure how he would react; sure, she wasn’t wearing her futuristic Hephaestus supersoldier armor, and was currently clothed in her normal red misthios’ (mercenary’s) garb, but there was still no telling what would happen in the next few moments...

Meanwhile, on Ikaros’ end, the bird had taken it upon himself to fly around the main city of Athens, scouring each street and alleyway. It didn’t take him long to spot a certain black-haired woman who’d just arrived in Athens herself. Tifa Lockheart would likely hear the Golden Eagle’s soft caw before he flew down into the alleyway, perching on a balcony above before tilting his head at the bartender as if waiting for her to either acknowledge him or decide on what she wanted to do.

Last edited:
Festung-17
Max Wellington
Actions: Planning
Actions: Planning
1596673157748.png
Max.jpg
"...what is a Kell? Wait-hang on, I think I've heard of 'em before..."
"Anyways, we know what they want. They're building something. My guess is that it's a weapon or something along those lines-something to threaten the world with. The question is, why... pardon me if I seem like an amateur, but I am not familiar with the enemies from your world."

Festung spoke up.
"Didn't take that long to figure out. So you're guessing they want something to make the world piss itself. And honestly, I say we hit them, and hit them fast and hard. The question is, where..."
"Guys, any further sightings of these HoR Fallen? I think we need to hit them again if we need answers. Just what they've been doing doesn't quite cut it. We need to get a closer look on what they're doing."

"I'd like to request Vanya and I go along if a chance to strike rises. You'd be surprised what a psionic can do in combat, and I would much rather see what they're doing with my own eyes."
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Corrosion Corrosion

Last edited:
Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg

Mood: Finding A Game
Interaction: Takumi ( GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ), Oddball Team ( Zamasu Zamasu ), Ren ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

When Takumi asked the Oddball Team that they were first, Alisa smiled as she had an idea right before saying "How about this, Takumi. Whoever had the most kills on duos in Warzone, they are moving on to the next round and to the final. So basically it is a tournament how about that, Takumi??? And also, we'll could have an punishment of some sort." She checks her loadout after she loaded Warzone right before she turned around to Talavera hearing that there is actually a smoking area and said to her "Actually, yeah. There's a smoking area near the pool, I used the area sometimes but in parties because if I'm bored. Alisa turned around at everyone that is in the couch saying "Okay, let's have a random pick or rock, paper, scissors for the partnering???"

CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
The Tower, Manhattan
Mission Planning Room

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Zeke turned to the XCOM Commander. "A Kell leads a Fallen House," he told him. "They're the biggest and strongest Fallen in a House, and I mean that literally. Kells control the supply of Ether within their House, with them getting the most. The size of a Fallen depends on the amount of Ether they get. Dregs, the lowest-ranked Fallen, are, on average, human-sized because they get the least amount of Ether. Vandals are larger, followed by Captains, and so on."

Chance folded his arms. "But when we do find this Kell of Rebirth, we're gonna put him in the grave. Doesn't matter how big or strong he is."

"Her, actually," said Saratoga.

The Titan blinked. "Come again?"

"The few bits of intel I managed to recover from the Shank earlier kept referring to the Kell as female."

Grey raised a brow. "I've never heard of a female Kell before."

"Neither have I," said Chance. He turned to Max. "We don't know what the Fallen are doing, but they could be trying to integrate their tech. Stolen weapons, kidnapped engineers, it all adds up. Fallen tech was already deadly before, but now? Might be even worse."

"And if the Fallen manage to get powerful and numerous enough," said Grey, standing up. "Well, I have a feeling it's gonna be Six Fronts all over again."

"Except it'll be a coordinated attack on multiple cities all over the world, and who knows what kind of destruction that might bring," Zeke said. "I've sent the report to Zavala, and he wants us to get to the bottom of this as soon as we can."

The Ghost turned to Festung. "Since we came back the Vanguard has been getting a ton of reports from all over the world about Fallen raiding warehouses, factories, and military bases in full view. They've mostly been keeping their activity on the down low, but it's definitely more than before. I guess now that we're aware that they're on Earth they don't really feel the need for too much secrecy anymore. Zavala's been planning a couple of strikes, but we still don't even know jack about them. We don't know their chain of command or any high-profile targets. They've mostly been sticking to pretty much expendable raid teams like the one in Vegas."

"Guess that's what we need to find out," said Grey. "Find out their command and take 'em out one by one. Just like old times."

Chance grinned. "Hell yeah."

Zeke chirped suddenly. "Hey, I'm getting a call from Zavala."

"Patch him through."

The projector mounted to the ceiling switched on, casting the feed of Zavala onto the screen in front. He was sitting in his office, a space that resembled the one in the Tower (well, the new Tower which was mostly just a section of the City wall) with a large window that stretched from the ceiling to the floor. It showed a gorgeous backdrop of Manhattan in the morning sun.

"Guardians," Zavala nodded in greeting. "Commander Wellington, it's good to see you. As you know, we have systems in place to monitor the Earth and surrounding space to detect any major spatial anomalies that would be a telltale sign of a large Tear opening."

The footage switched to the a hilly forest. "Approximately fifteen minutes ago, we detected a large Tear opening in West Virginia. Satellites picked this up," there was a flash of light, and then an explosion, flatting the nearby trees and creating a clearing in the middle. When the light cleared, what appeared to be a small building was sitting there. "By scanning the signals it was emitting, we've deduced that this is a City Vault, taken from before the Red War."

"Before the Red War?" Chance asked, surprised.

"Indeed," nodded Zavala. "This Vault could hold many weapons and information that was lost during the war. The Fallen would have no doubt detected it as we have, and we believe that they will have sent out a force to recover its contents. We cannot let that happen."

Zavala leaned forwards. "You are to travel to West Virginia, secure the Vault and clear out any Fallen, and transmat its contents to the Tower. Retrieval teams will recover anything unable to be transmatted. Am I clear?"

Chance and Grey nodded. "Understood."

The Commander leaned back. "Good. Zavala out."

The transmission ended. Grey turned to the gathered Guardians, operatives, and one assassin droid with a grin. "Well, guys, looks like we got ourselves a mission," he said. "Y'all can consider yourselves part of Fireteam Martingale until this whole thing is over."

He stepped to the door. "We're burnin' daylight here. That Vault's gonna be crawlin' with Fallen in no time."

The Waldorf-Astoria
New York City

The Waldorf Astoria was one of NYC's most famous hotels. This five star luxery hotel has had many people stay in it over the years. However, in room 502, a true villain was staying within, a villain with a dark heart, and a even darker soul. Within this fancy hotel room, a large cloud of cigar smoke, which mingled with the smell of what seemed to be lavender cologne. In this cloud of smoke were two figures, one standing and one sitting. The man who was sitting was a massive mountain of a man wearing a formal suit from the early 1900s. His head was shaved bald, and his arms were crossed and was standing over the sitting figure.

The second man was a tall, but very thin figure wearing a formal suit, also from the 1900s. He was wearing a short, brown hat, which hid his neatly groomed black hair. In his mouth was a cigar, which the man smoked with pleasure. This man was the villainous Major Hector Vasquez, a Spaniard notorious for his villainous schemes. Him being in NYC only meant one thing, he was scheming a new scheme, and that it would be big. He was currently reading a newspaper, and cackled evilly to himself, it appeared that this villainous snake found something that caught his interest. He looked up to the bald man and cackled again and said,

"Boris my boy! According to this newspaper, the heiress to the Nassatos fortune is arriving to America from Greece. Her father is a shipping magnate, and he is worth millions, so is his daughter."

The Major then laughed evilly again, this time being joined by Boris. He then snaps his fingers and says to Boris,
"Contact the boys, I believe I have found my next great Caper. Miss Gold Mine will be a great hostage!"

The Major then laughs again and puts out the cigar on the newspaper, burning the face off the picture of the heiress.

• Lara and Bizarrogirl

"Well, wasn't that easy?" The Typhlosion smirks knowingly and turns to Lara. "My name's Kugel. Sorry for the weird first impression, but a Pokemon can only look so good telling a zombie wearing tights to stop eating a trash can." He stretches, his smile remaining. "So what's our plan?"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

There's a hundred and four days of summer vaction
When school comes along just to end it!
So the annual problem for our generation
Is finding a good way to spend iiiiit
Like ma-bye

Building a rocket
Or fighting a mummy
Or climbing up the Eiffel Tower

Discovering something that doesn't exist
(Hey!)
Or giving a monkey a shower!

Surfing tidal waves
Creating nano-bugs
Or locating Frankenstein's Brain
(It's over here!)

Finding a Dodo Bird
Painting a continent
Or driving our sister insane!
(Phineas!)

As you can see there's a whole lot of stuff to do before school starts this fall
So stick with us 'cus Phineas and Ferb are gonna do it all! (x2)

DT24EFv.png

"MOOOM! Phineas and Ferb are making a convoluted intro for a Multi-Fandom Sandbox Roleplay!"

Guitar Riff!

phineas-and-ferb-series-finale-announced-creators_tav3.620.jpg

Today started like any other for step-brothers Phineas and Ferb. They were laying under the cool shade of the singular tree in their backyard on a hot, summer's day. Of course, their pet platypus (who, as many people knew, didn't do much) was laying right there with them.

"You know, Ferb," The shorter, much more talkative, triangle-headed Phineas said as he stared up into the sea of clouds that drifted above him and the rest of Danville. "I've always wondered... what's the perfect setting to make toast with?" Phineas would ask, before turning to face his brother, who was still sitting there with his usual blank expression. He shifted up to sit upright, and held out his hands, his palms facing towards the sky. "I mean, on the one hand," He lifted his right hand a bit. "You set it too low, and it's not even toast... just hot bread," Then, Phineas held up his other hand in the same fashion. "And then on the other hand, you set it too high, and the toast is burned to a crisp that no person in their right mind would eat!" Phineas would then bring up his index finger and thumb to stroke his non-existent chin, as he began to ponder aloud, "If only there was some kind of universal toaster that could somehow make toast at the perfect temperature, texture, and even supply you with whatever toppings you wanted..."

And then, as today's grand idea popped into his mind, Phineas leaped up into a standing position, pointing his index finger high into the air with a wide grin.

wa.exe

"Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today!"

Beat.

"Hey, where's Perry?"

DefiantBigHectorsdolphin-max-1mb.gif

Little did Phineas and Ferb know, their beloved pet Platypus, Perry, was actually world renowned secret agent for O.W.C.A. (otherwise known as the "Organization Without a Cool Acronym"), and right now he was heading off to his next secret mission, via one of the many, many hidden entrances to his secret lair that he had hidden throughout Phineas and Ferb's yard. Once he'd hopped down the large mushroom cap, he landed in his secret headquarters, where he then allowed his trademark fedora to fall onto his head.

"Good Morning, Agent P," The elderly looking man in the green suit, Major Monogram, said to his faithful top agent via the nearby screen that was... well, right in front of him. "Contrary what you may think, today's mission has nothing to do with gnomes. The GIF just goes on for much longer than intended." There was a small bout of silence, and then...

"I told you that using the GIF system was a bad idea, sir!" A nasally voice suddenly shouted from off screen. "And it's pronounced jif, with a j sound!"

"Oh, put a sock in it, Carl! GIFs are cool. And if it was pronounced jif, then why is it spelled with a 'G', huh, Carl?" There was another bout of silence, before Major Monogram cleared his throat. "Anywho..." Pictures of people making toast in their homes began to appear on the screen, followed by those toasters randomly popping out of existence. "Ordinary citizens have been having their toasters disappear all across the tri-state area. This has Doofenshmirtz's name written all over it. Go and put a stop to it, Agent P."

d6ms0vz-074de209-58fc-4714-85bd-5c99ba8014f3.gif

With that, Agent P saluted his commander, spun around to obtain a jetpack, and flew off. After he was gone, the nasally voice could be heard again.

"Sir, I just looked it up, and even Google says that it's pronounced 'JIF'!"

"Oh, just give it a rest, Carl!"

latest

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporateeeeed!

Perry the Platypus, never being one to use the door like a regular person, immediately kicked in the window to his arch nemesis' headquarters. He landed on the ground, looking around for a moment, when his arch nemesis himself came out of the shadows.

Heinz_Doofenshmirtz.png

"Ahh, Perry the Platypus! How unexpected of you to arrive here..." There was a pause as he reached into his lab coat, producing a button. "And by unexpected, I mean... COMPLETELY EXPECTED!!!"

Just then, Doofenshmirtz's thumb mashed down on the button, and from the panel below Perry, a giant, makeshift toaster popped out of the ground. Perry fell into it, as the large metal bars squeezed around him, trapping him inside of it. "Did you notice the thing I did where I ominously stepped out of the shadows of my room?" He asked, his genuine smile turning into an almost... proud one. "Yeah, there's been some faulty wiring in my complex lately, and the guy who usually does my wiring, Bob, is out on vacation with his family, so I decided to--" He paused as he looked over at Perry, who was unimpressed with his blabbering, to say the least. "Y-you're right, you're right! I should get on with explaining my evil plan!"

His evil smile soon returned as he began to slowly but surely pace around the trapped secret agent. "So, you know how when you're eating breakfast, and you just decide to eat some plain toast and jelly, because you're not particularly hungry enough for eggs and bacon or anything like that?" He asked, only for Perry to nod in response... since, well, he couldn't talk.:"Yeah, yeah see, you get me, Perry the Platypus! And then you make your toast, and it's never quite right! It's either too soft or it's too hard! And you don't wanna be wasteful, especially during this whole 'quarantine' thing, so then you're forced to sit there and eat it! You're forced to just sit there and eat toast, when you know that it could be better!"

Doofenshmirtz's pacing soon allowed him to reach his latest and greatest invention, which was covered in a dark blue tarp. "Well, Perry the Platypus, my toast-shattered dreams will now become a reality, with this..." He pulled back the tarp, revealing a... very generic looking tractor beam. "The Steal Everyone's Toasters Inator!"

d38b3ov-01e4f3cc-72e0-47c8-b950-2f0943e44fde.png

"You know, sir, I have a built in toaster!" Doctor Doofenshmirtz's one and only henchman, Norm the Robot, replied in his monotoned, plain, always cheerful sounding voice, as he literally spoke through his teeth. Doofenshmirtz sighed and turned to Norm, placing his hands on his hips.

"Yes, I know Norm, and whenever you make me toast, you always burn it to a crisp, don't you?" He asked, his tone very condescending.

"But it's made with love in every fiber!" Norm replied, unable to shake his perpetually jovial sounding tone.

"Yes, well, love in every fiber doesn't give me satisfactory toast, now does it, Norm?" Doof asked, though there wasn't a response from his robot servant. "Now go away, shoo!" Doofenshmirtz shouted, shooing his robot away.

"Okay, Doctor D!" Norm replied in the affirmative as he walked away, leaving the room.

"Anyways..." Doofenshmirtz sighed and walked over to his Steal Everyone's Toasters Inator, and began to wheel it out onto the balcony. "Now, Perry the Platypus, watch as I steal everyone's toasters one by one, until I find the perfect toaster!" He let out an evil laugh as he began to charge his inator up. Little did the evil scientist realize that Perry had managed to squirm his arm free. Using his free arm, he picked up his hat and threw it at the toaster handle, causing it to pop up! In doing so, Perry was sprung out of his trap, where he soon landed a swift punch to Doofenshmirtz's nose!

"O-ow! How did you--" Doofensmirtz looked over to the large stick of butter that he'd kept laying out right on top of the toaster, which had been opened via Perry's teeth. "Oh... right... I forgot I left that there..." He sighed, only to be punched in the face again by Perry. In the middle of their fight, though...

FWOOM!!

A portal suddenly opened up out of nowhere!

"W-what!?" He asked, as his footing slipped pretty easily, and he began to get sucked into the portal. "B-But... the random dimensional rifts aren't supposed to open until thursday!" Doofenshmirtz shouted as he grabbed onto a nearby control panel, trying to pull himself free. But it was no use, as the portal was stronger than his moderate upper body strength, and soon, he was pulled in. "HEELP ME PERRY THE PLATYPUUUUUS!!!!"

Perry, who was about to escape thanks to his trusty grappling hook, turned as Doofenshmirtz was sucked into the portal. He sat there, weighing his options for a moment, before he ultimately rolled his eyes and put his grappling hook away. With that, he dove into the portal after his arch nemesis, and it soon closed behind them.

Doofenshirtz and Perry the Platypus

Location - Athens, Greece
Status - Worried and Excited
Condition
- Healthy

The duo of "Doof 'n Puss" awoke in Athens Greece soon after their arrival. Doofenshmirtz was the first to wake up, and he was rubbing he head tiredly. "Ugh... what happened...?" The mad scientist asked as he looked around for a moment, his eyes squinted as he took a moment to adjust to his new surroundings. Perry awoke around this time as well, though he adjusted much faster. He took his fedora and brushed it off, before placing it up on his head and surveying the area.

"Ugh... it feels like I just got hit with ten-thousand trains at once..." Doofenshmirtz muttered as he stood up to his feet, immediately slouching over as his head craned around the area. Eventually, his eyes found his arch nemesis, who was trying to figure out where they even were. "Oh... you're here too, Perry the Platypus?" Doofenshmirtz asked, though he didn't receive a reply. The question was rhetorical anyways, so Doofenshmirtz didn't really mind the silence. However, as he turned around in place, his eyes eventually fell upon a man who was a few feet away from them. When they did so, slowly but surely, Doofenshmirtz's eyes widened as he realized where they were.

"Wait... the ancient architecture... the cobblestone roads... and historical figures from ancient history..." He said, before turning to face Perry. Suddenly, Doof had grabbed him by the shoulders, shaking him lightly. "Do you know who that is, Perry the Platypus!?" Doofenshmirtz asked as he pointed towards King Leonidas. Perry stared over at him for a moment, before looking back up at Doof, shaking his head. "That's King Leonidas of Sparta, one of the most fearsome leaders of history!" His scared look had long since stretched out into a big, stupid grin. "And, more importantly, one of my personal evil role models!"

CBl9Pkat0Q.png

Perry just stood there in Doof's arms, unsure of how to react to any of this.

"But, if he's here..." Slowly, Doofenshmirtz stood up, dropping Perry onto the ground in the process. "Then that must mean that we somehow traveled back in time, and landed right here! In ancient Greece!" Doofenshmirtz laughed a little, slapping the side of his head a bit. "And to think, I actually took the time to build a Historical Army Retreive-Inator, when I'm right here, standing with the armies in Ancient Greece!" Doofenshmirtz proceeded to laugh to himself a bit, before looking down at Perry. "Well, Perry the Platypus, let's go talk to them!" He said, though before Perry could even try to object, Doofenshmirtz was off on his lonesome, marching towards the small group that had gathered over yonder. Perry merely facepalmed to himself, before rubbing his face and running off after Doof.

C6gTmmQUoAADkeu.jpg

"Uhh... hi! Hello there!" Doofenshmirtz exclaimed to Kassandra and more importantly, King Leonidas himself as he lifted his hand in a small wave. "I am Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz! And this here is my arch nemesis, Perry the Platypus!" He gestured down to the fedora wearing platypus, who lifted his hand in a small wave. Awkwardly, Doofenshmirtz began to rub his hands together as he tried to speak in the presence of one of his greatest heroes. "Ah... um... you all wouldn't happen to know of any temporal time rifts that have been opening anywhere lately, would you?"

Meanwhile, Perry, who didn't want to be there when Doofenshmirtz probably got his head cut off by the angry looking Spartans, instead snuck off to a nearby alleyway to try and contact Major Monogram via his wrist-watch communicator. However, in the process, he saw Tifa. Unsure of where to go from here, Perry would simply... walk over to her and tug on her outfit, trying to get her attention. During this, he noticed Ikaros perched above, whom he accidentally mistook for fellow O.W.C.A. agent, Ethan the Eagle. So, with a knowing smirk, Perry gave who he thought was his fellow agent a quick, two-fingered salute.

darkred darkred FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Last edited:
King Leonidas of Sparta
Athens, Greece: 2020

sKFlJCjBSWlrCKD2iMbhh6y8XyjnweX4vwUOCVkcRLpZ2o8iQOexb3Fkh9KDeaOQ-kE2ZVw9i88-H6molIaTnZi6bnSHc1dTLtOtRPO2w6-3B3T5ZR67Vta6tWiwQvImyhLR3iGT

The Spartan King had frowned, his loss of not being able to fight with his men was horrifying. Next to losing a battle was like losing a shield in battle, the ultimate dishonor to a Spartan one could get.

King Leonidas looked over at the woman who called him Grandpather (Grandfather..)

Ναι, είμαι ο Βασιλιάς Λεωνίας της Σπάρτης, ποιος είσαι; Είστε ένας από τους συγγενείς της οικογένειάς μου;
Nai, eímai o Vasiliás Leonías tis Spártis, poios eísai? Eíste énas apó tous syngeneís tis oikogéneiás mou?

(English Translation: Yes, I am King Leonia of Sparta, who are you? You don’t seem familiar to me. Are you by chance related to my family’s bloodline?”)

Just as the “family reunion” was still going on, another few figures arrived in the city where democracy started, Athens.

The fearsome king was just about to talk about his full spear of Leonidas to Kassandra, now somewhat convinced she was part of the bloodline by her having part of the full dagger.

He didn’t even turn around until he told Kassandra “Φαίνεται ότι έχουμε επισκέπτες.
Faínetai óti échoume episképtes
(English: It appears we have visitors.))

"Και ποιοι μπορεί να είστε οι δύο;
"Kai poioi boreí na eíste oi dýo?
English: Who might you be, stranger?

Turns out the stranger took a certain “liking” to him except the stranger had a completely different outfit out. A white coat or some sort and he was calling himself Dr. Doof.

Μια ρήξη χρόνου; Για τι πράγμα μιλάς?!
Mia ríxi chrónou? Gia ti prágma milás?!
(English: A time rift? What are you talking about?!)

Πρέπει να είναι η περίεργη τρύπα που βγήκα νωρίτερα ..
Prépei na eínai i períergi trýpa pou vgíka norítera ..
(Must have been that strange “hole” I came out earlier…)

The King seemed slightly annoyed still, even though Kassandra was a stranger, he much preferred “family” at the time.

Αποδείξτε τον εαυτό σας και θα μπορούσα να θεωρήσω ότι θα πρέπει να με ακολουθήσετε, Δρ Doof.
Apodeíxte ton eaftó sas kai tha boroúsa na theoríso óti tha prépei na me akolouthísete, Dr Doof.
(Prove yourself to me and I might consider you worthy to follow me.)

darkred darkred darkred darkred FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Interactions: AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Zamasu Zamasu CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Takumi Fujiwara
"I like that idea. I mean, it wouldn't hurt. Also, I do not think a rock-paper-scissors are necessary. Either way, it works. I'll be waiting whenever you're done." Takumi said.

He has objected to the use of rock-paper-scissors as he thought it would've been necessary to start with. It was going to be him and Alisa but having people getting the chance to go first as well as having fun is fine with him. He just wants to have fun. He waited for the others to have their share of the fun.

• CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Monarch381 Monarch381

The Eevee shakes herself and nervously looks around at all the unfamiliar faces, then practically jumps out of her skin when the robots show up.

ezgif-6-ccbbc9f47174.gif

ISx7Iw8F-IpBDGzXVSidOW756Wu-iMa_oG4pVb4xoEhK4L5iB2QHEiZF2WT8xMCNaLJ4zeeRAv50Ge3OZYCjFu5lmmDryEI_abxmqoxADcFOfzMFAKlrB8kSHF18iZuW7YeSXw25

<...>

Gordon remains unresponsive when Amos first speaks to him after the news alert. It was only when the stickman revealed a dagger that the theoretical physicist took notice. Especially when it transforms into a gun. A laser gun, to be exact. The sight encouraged the cafe patrons to flee the vicinity.

Similarly to them, Gordon was understandably startled. Instead of expecting to have to defend himself, however, Dr. Freeman was further taken aback by Amos’ eagerness to help. The stick figure didn’t look like someone who would want to ruthlessly topple an alien empire with their bare hands.

… Then again, Gordon would need all the help he could get. Especially in this world.

67cOBuf6Tcj6inL3xSGCoqpNq99-VZ-loL48QWXLT03Lak4pMkixgSgnm3l4VN9dckxgkSuwGZLYxODuqysI5y8EqPY3rANVXUX3tiY-nwoxpdliei8Hc3Yfe4GHK59GwQRt8RZ-

Gordon made sure to nod back. But he was hoping Amos wasn’t thinking about immediately jumping onto a plane to Brazil to clobber the Combine. They needed to prepare. Specifically, Gordon wasn’t currently wearing his trademark HEV Suit. It was in his apartment in Columbus. He wanted to blend in with the “normal” crowd.

And since he assumed that law enforcement might now be on their way, Gordon decided to usher Amos out of the cafe and towards where the apartment was. It was probably best to get out of there as soon as possible.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Tifa Lockhart
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───
In the city of Athens, Greece, it was peaceful. That was, until a portal opened up in an alleyway and out popped a woman who landed on her hands and knees. Getting up, she brushed herself off and looked back at the portal before looking around in general to see if any other portals in the alleyway appeared. “Cloud?! Barret?!” Whoever she was looking for, they apparently were either not there yet or not there at all and she was just yelling to no one.

Right before this, she and her party member, who you all may know as Aerith, were sitting in an inn, taking a break. One minute, they were talking and getting to know each other. The next, a portal appeared and Aerith was sucked through it, making Tifa extremely worried and concerned and had called out for the others. While they were talking about what happened and where she could have gone, her, Cloud, and Barret were each sucked through their own portals, the woman having ended up in a town before ending up either here or somewhere different.

The woman in question had black hair that fell below her waist and was tied at the tips to form a dolphin-tail split and red eyes. Her clothes consisted of a white tank top with a black sports bra underneath and a black mini-skirt with pleated segments to make it easier for her to perform her martial arts and black shorts underneath with a belt and suspenders. She dons black leather gloves that extend to her elbows with metal plates on the back and knuckles, red boots with black stockings, and a metal guard on her left elbow with the elbow pad on her left arm being supplemented by a red-and-black leather vambrace. The red sections of her vambrace and the larger metal plates on the back of her gloves have runes engraved on them.

This was Tifa and currently before she would decide to see where she was, she wanted to wait a few to see if Cloud or Barret or the both of them came out of a portal in the alleyway.

"I'm right here, Tifa."

After getting tossed through a portal like a Chocobo feather, Cloud stood next to Tifa, wondering if she could just...spontaneously have an explanation for this. Portals did not just randomly show up where they were from. "It seems that the new transport system is working flawlessly." He muttered as he dusted himself off.

Just then, some kind of platypus came, tugging Tifa's clothes. "Are you someone's lost pet...?" He asked softly, kneeling to look at Perry's strangely colored fur.

Gargan squinted his eyes at Raiden’s LED lights on his headphones. The Emperor believes that his theory was proven correct, but it seems like he needs more than that to get the information that he needs. Raiden’s confused response made Gargan tilt his head a bit. Perhaps Raiden’s just playing dumb until Gargan shows him damning-enough details to start talking.

At least, that’s Gargan’s perspective on the ordeal. He figures that Raiden may be a robot, but Gargan’s ignorance prevents him from realizing who he's really dealing with.

Gargan, just as before, was hesitant on spilling anything he thought was too hush-hush for anyone uninvolved to hear. However, when the tiger man walked across the room to explore the garage, the Noizoid Emperor couched down to closer meet at Raiden’s level.

KnA4CYp32PPTG_Ch9JU43p4CpS2p96gJgnJIh-wvhYhgeqslWTUsTUgmaJeZzgb1b7c4Zz8DGUnGnEt_r8Wd6JZcpHUvvmZK57_nUdtsN1mcv7IDP8HKcjsYyzwebtuI6dXBsYtb

“What? Do you mean the… What’s it called…? The… Forceriser and the… Zetsumerise Key?”

mjZ_CfjLwetTMb4k__5KvKfUAJXgauRPdzxKrfbmM1kQXVMPWkonIiaHI53w7ap4tWtSMQtr28g6WC253U4i87PvaBfzWXnI1rftaO3oKaeYa0VxmwOs4-f2BtiyLhsHnZ00NtON

(Of course this is the only thing I remember…)

gK1M2fUOlX72RwzeoSil5GDMI3fPnG4wEf90NxK5sJ3N56YbCuOfVp4NchtDsCp6AA67LmlXgz9Jd0O8Xu-Xo6F4B9soqkn6AiUEnZcJFAat0CT8fRsBVoXs0nvkqgal7EJwW7tm

“I think you might be forgetting about the Children of the Ark? They sent me here. Said that you might know something...”

Gargan kept his voice unusually low and down to a whisper. Then again, it was more like whisper-yelling, but it's better than his usual inside voice. Hopefully this information will jump-start some memories for Raiden.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Leighton, Asha, the DDLC, and a buncha robots

Eric backs up to guard the Eevee. "Just stay behind me, okay?" he tells her, glancing around at the robots outside of the barrier. "I can create a psychic shockwave to knock them down. Once they're stunned, we need to run. I can carry you guys into the sky if you need a quick escape."

He then proceeds to mouth, 'I hope.'

The Espeon suddenly glances back at the Eevee, his ears perking up. "Ashunera?"

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Monarch381 Monarch381 Ciscodog Ciscodog TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie

Oba
Voss fell on his face at the bottom of the pit. He was lucky not to have impaled himself on whatever debris he loosened from the fall... Or break his neck from the way he fell. In fact, was he okay? ... Oh, seems like he was. After several seconds spent writhing in pain, the old pirate moved to sit on his bottom for the time being. Voss daintily checked on whatever scrapes and bruises developed on his face.
"...... Vossssss ok???"

“GAAAHH!!”

Voss didn’t even hear Oba jump in, so her raspy voice took him by pure surprise. He lost grip of the flare for a bit as he juggled it for a few seconds. Eventually, when Voss reaffirmed his grip on the flare, he swung it towards her direction. When he saw that it was Oba, he sighed and ran a fretful hand through his hair.

VossI'mNotHurt....png'mNotHurt....png

“... Ya didn’t hear that…”

“Um… Didja find a way out of here…? I can’t find anything here… Ya might’ve trapped yerself too, actually… Unless ya wanna help me dig my way out, Ms. Flower Power…”

“Wait, what’s yer name again? … Sorry, I’m not the kind of person to remember names the first time ‘round…”

“And it’s not ‘cause I’m old! Don’t say I’m old! My mind is a fortress!”
"UAGHAAA!?"
1597290185484.png
Oba reacted herself by screaming in response.. she hadn't expected Voss to be that loud!!

"WHA??? Noooo noooo... you old, but not old like green finger old!! You too sssssmoooooooooth to be a green finger vossssss!!"

".... AND FLORAN NAME OBA!! OOOOBA!!"

"...."

"OBA!!"

She stuck.. SOME sort of tongue out at him playfully. It wasn't fleshy, more... rooty...
1597290122253.png
The other one started to speak and if she remembered correctly, this was the one that got his ass beat by some women that he managed to piss off while drunk. “Ah, the drunk sexist guy that managed to get his ass beat by a couple of women. And for why I know him, we go a little ways back to when he and Abbott unfortunately ended up in my universe.” He then asked if she was with the Sisterhood in which she rolled her eyes. “Nah, I’m not. Unless you want me to be. Anyways, any of you have any rope or anything?

Before she could do anything else, she felt like she was being watched and usually, it meant someone was watching. “
Be careful, we probably aren’t the only ones in here.” She began to shine her flashlight around the place, checking the walls before checking the ceiling next. Of course in her other hand was her corrosion pistol in case there was someone or something watching them that was hostile.
".... SSSTILL not know who you are... not well... sssussspiciousss you show up... very..."

Oba rolled her shoulders. It SEEMED safe.. but she knew better than to trust what she could just see...

"Yessss.... Floran KNOW what thisss isss... many floran ssset up trap like thisss, either wait at bottom or fill with many poisssonsss... we lucky it not poissson, but no floran down here either...? It sssmell weird..."

Oba veeeery slowly put an arm around Voss's waist, as if she were about to lift him up and just CARRY him out. But he was probably too heavy for her to do that, so this was out of protection, all crouched down and hunchy like some goblin..

"Vosss, keep hold of flare."
"Shoulda watched his step!"

A new voice has arrived at the scene, and he sounds quite jolly despite the situation. The source of it belongs to a blue stickman- yeah, a simple stickman- standing behind the group, his arms folded as he skips over to the edge of the hole to look inside.

"Hellooooo?! Are y'all okay?" he shouts before chuckling to himself. He then glances around. "Dunces, am I right?"[/FONT][/COLOR]
"EH!? More flesh people thingsss??"

Oba looked up, tilting her head, confused looking..

"... and who YOU?? Floran is Oba, but who you?? You ssset TRAP HERE!?"

The floran growled, looking forward again, and then back up at those who weren't in the hole..

".... KIERON!!! DENZZZZZEL!!! Ssssee chessst floran had opened?? There more there, sssee if rope!! For climb!!"
1597290240364.png
“I AM GETTING HIGH READINGS FOR OTHER LIFE FORMS, BUT ODDLY ENOUGH, NO OTHER BEINGS ARE ABLE TO BE VISUALLY DETECTED. KEEP YOUR GAURD UP.”

Right, S.A.I.L was here... well, not here, rather in a small device Oba attached to the matter manipulator.

She looked around, still growling... she could just feel that something was there, it felt right underneath her nose...

Vermin King Vermin King Yamperzzz Yamperzzz CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Last edited:
Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg

Mood: Quite Excited to Play with Her New Friends
Interaction: Ren ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ), Oddball Team ( Zamasu Zamasu ), Takumi ( GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja )

When Alisa saw the paper from Ren and the scissor from Jared causing Jared to win, she looked at the leader of the Oddball Team saying "So, who will you be choosing as your partner??" She raised her eyebrows in curiosity since she is quite confused if Jared pick Talavera as his partner and it'll be a funny one since Talavera is actually dumb. Alisa waits for the decision being made from Jared in order to have a partner next, she whistles a bit hoping she could pick a good partner for a win against Jared and his chosen partner.
________________________________________________________________________________

Cameron Wilson-Müller: The Water Absorbing Mercenary
tear in the multiverse(2).png

Mood: Curious on The Loader
Interaction: Loader ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

"That's something you'll have to take up with Zavala," Talria responds, then takes two guns off her back and offers them to Cameron. "Take these as your first promotion. I've got a firm belief that anyone who joins the Vanguard needs a Guardian's weapons. These are weapons touched by the Traveler's Light- the most effective way to repel The Darkness. If any of The Darkness' agents were to show their faces on Earth, it would prove useful for you to have these." She then places her shotgun on her back, glancing to the side to see a slowly approaching yellow robot with a glowing red eye. "I have a meeting with my fireteam to get to. If you would like some assistance, talk to this Loader here."

Talria walks off, leaving Cameron and the Loader alone. The bot turns to the human

1597250487934.png

"PRIORITY ONE: DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION," it declares in a deep voice
Cameron turned around to see a robot called the Loader as Talria says that large robot after he grabbed the two guns that have touched called the Traveler's Light and it is very effective to agents called The Darkness, he smiled as he hears the robot talking in a deep voice about having a priority on distributing of information as he puts one of the guns which he was given from Talria right before saying "Oh, what is these 2 weapons that I have and what is The Traveler's Light??" He says that since he doesn't know about The Darkness or the Traveler's Light at all, Cameron whistles a bit hoping the Loader will respond or something.

Last edited:
Festung-17
Max Wellington
Actions: Gearing Up
Actions: Gearing Up and Getting Ready to Go
1597293585182.png
1597293607842.png
"Got it, West Virginia. Blast Fallen and get weapons outta here. Not that difficult."
Festung chuckled for a bit, before attempting to sing something.
"Country roads..."
"Not now, Festung. Let's get moving."
"Fiiiiiiiiiiiine."
Festung sighed, slightly annoyed by his Ghost's interruption. Nevertheless, the Titan cracked his neck and quickly walked out of the GV building, summoning his Echo Zero and speeding off to the reported location of the Vault. The jump ship emitted another sonic boom as it sped towards the state.
"Affirmative, Commander Zavala. Ether, you're with me!"
Outside of the building was none other than the familiar Skyranger. Max gestured for Vanya to follow him outside the building, then both XCOM operatives boarded the ship and took off towards West Virginia.

Festung was the first out, this time activating his double jump before touching down. The Skyranger touched down, and Max and Ether quickly hurried out, nodding towards each other and in Max's case, preparing his rifle. Vanya simply cracked his knuckles, readying the psi blades in his Celestial Gauntlets. It was go time.​

Basilix
After thinking hard and long about everything, he just looked up and nodded while saying “I will accept it for now.... what do we do in order to get initiated.....” as he awaited for an response.
Corrosion Corrosion

Prosperity
No response..... something that no person or robot should hope for when seeing an unidentified flying device.... but it was covered in bullet holes, which did raise their suspicions quite a bit. Some time has spent without anything but the jet flying.... before the door to the jet opened and whoever was inside, jumped out, a small figure to say the least. Now, the jet began falling down, as most of the hover machinery began following the figure now, but two stayed behind to keep track on the now falling jet and where would it land, as the voices through the radio sounded:
“All units, culprit, guilty of flying without any alerted flights and suspicious activity has left the jet, repeat, the culprit has left the jet...”

“Roger that C-82, keep track on the culprit while me and C-91 stay on the path of the jet to see where it’s trajectory would drop it off at.“

“Affirmative.... all other units keep tail on the culprit and their landing area, they must have a way of surviving this fall and they plan on using this to get away, all available police units rally up on landing zone....”
as the hovering devices follows the falling figure, their combined spotlights occasionally flashing some light on them.

On the streets of prosperity, however, a different situation was going on, as the first responders were police units setting roadblocks on the ground and re-directing traffic to other directions, as the main units consisted of police vehicles and Jalton/Za-noid officers armed with a simple hand gun to a police rifle:
EC2447B1-3DA1-415F-9ED3-D4B6B8365B4C.jpeg
6944D693-66AF-46B8-AA23-E8397273BA4F.jpeg
They waited for what would happen next, as a few of them had their arms on the safety handle of the rifle and prepared for who was now released into their lands.
John
As John listened to the words of the Robloxian.... he heard about something being able to earn money.... but it being a frowned upon thing here, which is basically assassination work and stuff like that. Now, any decent human being or creature would stop to think about this, but John grabbed the M9 from his fellow Robloxian’s hand and said “You say these things like I don’t even care about killing, of course I am in...” as he awaited an response, mostly whistling after as he placed the M9 on a nearby table, since he could just take out his own and not really need the other in the first place, but he can still pick it up for later.

Rio de Janeiro
After having the figure dodge the combine’s attempts at taking them down, they apparently threw a ball at them that went behind the cover the Protections Officer was hiding in, to which caused the Combine to look back at the ball bouncing off the wall and heading straight to his face. Now, if this lad had a greater reaction speed and was actually genetically modified like their military, he would have had a chance of dodging it, but they was just a simple human inside a Civil Protection suit just like the others, so he got hit head first by the ball, being launched from his cover and falling down onto the floor in a uncomfortable position, no longer breathing: F04504D9-A2FF-45F8-91D7-FEC9662B2774.jpeg
For now, there was only peace and quiet, but that didn’t last long as three loud vehicular noises were heard right behind the candyman heading straight for him. If he turned around, the (man...?) would be met with three one wheeled vehicles, driving straight at him, before they made a small turn left to go around him, and the three vehicles began circling him, seeming like they would never stop: 5A676C5B-4AF9-4025-B96F-EE52E4B185A5.png
But after a while, the vehicles stopped as the sounds of the engine were turned off, as the three large brute-like figures hopped out and began approaching the man, two wearing the same armor scheme but the other looking like a higher ranking officer, along with having a much bigger gun.: C72580B1-3BD5-4AAE-9C91-A61985C78666.jpeg
99C44353-A5ED-454E-8EAA-32B00823020F.png

“What is this.... some sort of Joke...?”

“Heh.... if they can take care of our allies so easily, why do we even work with em....”
“Because they are still useful to us idiot....”
“Both of your shut ya yapping, we got some fresh meat waiting over here.”

As the Brutes got ready for a fight, aiming their weapons at the man as the apparent leader said:
“You’ll die like the rest, another corpse to be thrown into the pile and later discarded.......”

as the real fight began, the two minor Brutes aiming their guns and shooting red spikes from their guns right at the candy man, with the Brute Major firing grenades from the weirdly shaped gun he had, planning on dishing out the pain if the Candyman didn’t dodge quickly enough.

But even with all the fighting, the sounds of backup could be heard, and if the fight didn’t stop quickly, more and more would just arrive in a seemingly endless wave of troops (mostly due to the Halo grunts being able to repopulate quickly)

• ᗴᒪᒪIᗴ ᗯIᒪᒪIᗩᗰᔕ
    • ────── ✾ ────── •
    Before she could even start running, she was grabbed from the man that had came to get her out of the alleyway in the first place and began to fly into the air using his boots. As the two flew into the air and shot rockets at the ice man, she looked down at the other two men before looking back at him. “Wh- Aren’t we gonna save them?! What if they can’t last long down there?!

Really, she didn't wanna leave them down there when robots just kept coming, it was like they were just abandoning them!

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , darkred darkred

• Saint smiled under his helmet at the new arrivals' willingness to join the Global Vanguard. New recruits was always good, since the Guardians themselves only really formed the small core of the faction, and the power of these recruits, especially the ones with significant Light like the two Aquas and Sophitia would help. Provided they got past the gruelling initiation set by Lord Shaxx, that is. "Very good. I am glad that you would like to join the Vanguard."

He turned to Sophitia, ready to explain. "You see, Light is—"

But he was cut off by the other Aqua, who was now going on a rant. Clearly, she was in denial, and very loud, too. He was worried that Shaxx might come charging downstairs again, though to be honest, even Saint himself was beginning to find her very annoying. She turned her attention to the pair of Guardians off to the side, who looked to each other in confusion.

"...Why would we worship the creepy Hive lady again?" Asked Sheffield. "And what was that about padding her bra?"

Lawson rolled his eyes. "I'm pretty sure we're not talking about the same Eris," he said, before patting his partner on the shoulder. "We should get some coffee."

"Sure," the Hunter nodded. "How about some Gambit after this?"

The Titan grinned. "Try not to get Phalanxed this time."

As the two Guardians took their leave, Saint shook his head and turned to the lighter-haired Aqua, before stepping to her. He was a lot taller than her, and dwarfed her even without the signature plume of his helm. "Yes, you are real. I have said that before, have I not?" He asked. "You are all real and exist. It is just that on this world, you are fiction. You will be used to it eventually."

"You do not have to believe me,"
    said Saint, stepping in. His voice was far more serious now. "But I am sure that you will find out on your own very soon. After all, you cannot deny facts."

He nodded to his assistant Frame. "Take them, Stravos."

The Frame nodded in understanding and led the group over to the elevator, where he called it. The doors opened, and he ushered them inside. He pushed a button, and the elevator began to ascend. "All Offworlders, the term for people not of this world, have to get registered for tracking purposes," he told them.

The elevator stopped, and the doors opened to a hallway. Stravos led the group out, past several closed doors. A Hunter garbed in golden Trials of Osiris gear walked past, glancing at the group in interest but saying nothing. Stravos continued forwards, eventually opening a door and holding it open for the group to enter.

The room was fairly standard of what one would expect for a registration room. It held several counters with flat-headed 55-30 Frames manning them. There were a few seats and tables arranged around the area. Stravos gave each of them some forms and a ballpoint pen. "Please provide your personal particulars in the form," he said, gesturing to the paper. "After that, submit them to the counter. I trust that you understand?"

latest

Health: Perfect
Mentions: Claire TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , GM CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Snake? Venom Snake Venom Snake , Steve LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
Formatting: 737d84 HEX, Trebuchet MS Font
Links: CS / Next Post

QUIET WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD AS DOORNAILS.

She was almost entirely certain of that after leaving Snake for his own good. And yet here she was, in some foreign territory, alive and kicking. That, and something told her that the vocal cord parasites had somehow been reverted to their original state. Hence, she wasn't in danger of infecting anyone in her vicinity; that still didn't mean she was going to start talking again. No; she'd reverted to her old form, silent and unseen. She'd been performing recon- or what you could call "recon" when you were all alone- of this entire city, which was flashier than any other environment. Packed with people, too, of all different shapes and sizes. It was fascinating to sit and watch the inhabitants mingle like it was nothing; if she actually cared enough, she could probably walk amongst them and nobody would bat an eye for her attire nor her powers.

But then again, that wasn't her forte; being out in the open, exposed was a horrible idea for her. No, she spent most of her two months in this new world simply sticking to the rooftops and drinking from the gaudy fountains that stood proud in front of the next hottest casino, sustaining solely on sunlight and water. This whole time, she couldn't help but hold onto the notion of finding a familiar face in this place. A Diamond Dog grunt wearing their uniform, or better yet the Big Boss himself. So far, her hopes hadn't been fulfilled, and she didn't expect it to be fulfilled any time soon.

It didn't stop her from visiting seemingly-popular locations just to check, though; today, she was casing a restaurant from across the street, perched on top of a hotel with her Guilty Butterfly in hand. Since she wasn't working with anyone, her green laser was turned off; the only sign that she was there would be a bit of scope glint if someone- like Claire- decided to glance outside. Of course, Quiet wasn't going to shoot anyone; she wasn't stupid. Her tranquilizer rifle had been unloaded beforehand, so acted more as a telescope than a sniper even if she inadvertently pulled the trigger. Regardless, the reason why she'd chosen this restaurant to stake out was because it seemed to be one of the more popular hotspots in Las Vegas... which also was apparently a place for a giant blocky man to pop up out of nowhere. She could see them- alongside a tall hooded figure- converse, but without any way for her to listen in from a distance, she was just forced to watch. She made a mental note to swipe a parabolic microphone or something similar so that she could eavesdrop on people next time before her attention returned to the restaurant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back