• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

DenzelWorry.png
"I... I swore I saw something..."

Denzel feverishly waved the flashlight towards the source of the sound. He wasn't sure what he was expecting. Whether it be another falling tree or a big scary monster or something... Denzel became legitimately frightened.

Eventually, what he assumed was another multiversal creature coming to get him was nothing more than a... Raccoon, of course. The sailor's flashlight was focused on nearby vegetation when the mammal popped out of the bushes, eliciting a startled response from Denzel.

(I also haven't made a startled emote for Denzel haaaa)
"AAAAAAAAGGH!!!"

Denzel slipped and fell right on his ass, letting the raccoon escape and run off in the distance. Voss was terribly disappointed by his two sailors cowardly behavior so far and pinched the bridge of his nose before replying to Oba.

VossRight.png
"Look... Whatever it was, we should probably steer clear of it. That didn't sound like somethin' I'd hope to hear outside... wherever this place is in the dead of night... Where did we even end up, anyway?"

KieronHappy.png
Kieron shrugged. "Hell if I'd know. I don't think you can really tell where those portals back home lead to unless to jump in and see for yourself... Hey, you were really eager to get us away from that gangster dude earlier... Who was he? He looked like he came straight from an 80s flick."

VossDisgust.png
"I don't wanna talk 'bout it."

Voss noticed how Oba walked away, encouraging his other two sailors to begin following her towards the noise. He quickly tries to put a stop to it.

VossAngry.png
"Ayy, where do ya boys think yer goin'? Didn't ya hear her? Why are ya followin' her? I never gave ya orders to do that! Don'cha remember that she just almost killed ya?"

KieronNeutral.png
"She seems fine."

DenzelWorry.png
"Capt'n Voss, I think the batteries in the flashlight just died... That flower girl has the only light..."

VossShocked.png
"..."

VossLeft.png
"... Err... Fine... Just, stay behind me. I already know how much I can trust ya boys to defend yerselfs... 'Dangerous' my ass... I can take care of myself just fine..."

"Plant lady! I'm respecting yer directive by stayin' a fair distance from ya, but assertin' my authority as a sea capt'n by followin' ya anyway!"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Birb Birb Vermin King Vermin King

Subject Four

1597014794137.png

His digging was going very well

This, though rough, is the perfect begining to his personal hive

It was deep, dark, secure and the temperature was nice and cool

But his digging would not continue, something felt strange

Trespassers, maybe even armed trespassers

They were coming closer he could feel it in the soil

Any normal animal would attempt to intimedate or block off entry, maybe even flee

But Subject Four was smarter

Quietly he began his work, a trap

Back tracking through his hive, he scuttled to the ceiling of his hive to where the cargo hold would be and scrapped off the fresh soil

Revealing the metal above

Subject Four began carving at the metal weakening it, but he did not carve it all the way through

If the right amount of weight was applied it would collapse, whatever stood there would fall through, and down into the dark hive below

The only entrance to his hive was through the cockpit door which was beyond the trap

Even then it is a small drop, but climbing out would buy Subject Four time

The trap was set, Subject Four merely had to wait now

Subject Four clung to the ceiling of his hive and to the bottom of the cargo hold

Limbs on soil and metal to feel the movements of his new trespassers

Birb Birb Yamperzzz Yamperzzz CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Oba
1597018154598.png
DenzelWorry.png

"I... I swore I saw something..."

Denzel feverishly waved the flashlight towards the source of the sound. He wasn't sure what he was expecting. Whether it be another falling tree or a big scary monster or something... Denzel became legitimately frightened.

Eventually, what he assumed was another multiversal creature coming to get him was nothing more than a... Raccoon, of course. The sailor's flashlight was focused on nearby vegetation when the mammal popped out of the bushes, eliciting a startled response from Denzel.

(I also haven't made a startled emote for Denzel haaaa)
"AAAAAAAAGGH!!!"
"..... mmnhhh... hhhhh... hunt...."

Oba watched the raccoon, not flinching as it popped up, but rather... almost about to pursue it.. but she must restrain herself!! She couldn't just.. revert to being so animalistic!! ... right???

"Floran sssee... humansss not good at defending theyssselvesss.... may follow floran, but at own risssk..."
Denzel slipped and fell right on his ass, letting the raccoon escape and run off in the distance. Voss was terribly disappointed by his two sailors cowardly behavior so far and pinched the bridge of his nose before replying to Oba.

VossRight.png

"Look... Whatever it was, we should probably steer clear of it. That didn't sound like somethin' I'd hope to hear outside... wherever this place is in the dead of night... Where did we even end up, anyway?"
"YOU can, if you ssso ssscared, but FLORAN going to go sssee..."
KieronHappy.png

Kieron shrugged. "Hell if I'd know. I don't think you can really tell where those portals back home lead to unless to jump in and see for yourself... Hey, you were really eager to get us away from that gangster dude earlier... Who was he? He looked like he came straight from an 80s flick."
"... fliiiiick?? gangssster??"

Oba was a bit intrigued as she kept walking... might as well use conversation to pass the time!!
VossAngry.png

"Ayy, where do ya boys think yer goin'? Didn't ya hear her? Why are ya followin' her? I never gave ya orders to do that! Don'cha remember that she just almost killed ya?"

KieronNeutral.png

"She seems fine."

DenzelWorry.png

"Capt'n Voss, I think the batteries in the flashlight just died... That flower girl has the only light..."

VossShocked.png

"..."

VossLeft.png

"... Err... Fine... Just, stay behind me. I already know how much I can trust ya boys to defend yerselfs... 'Dangerous' my ass... I can take care of myself just fine..."

"Plant lady! I'm respecting yer directive by stayin' a fair distance from ya, but assertin' my authority as a sea capt'n by followin' ya anyway!"
"Errrr... Floran never called... 'fine'... but floran have extra flashlight... if you want?"
1597018458093.png
Oba pulled out a flashlight, the only other one she had. It was rather normal, ran on some AA batteries. But it worked just as well as her matter manipulator!! She tossed it to denzel, and switched to having the bow and arrow in her hands, just in case...

".... you call floran OBA... and you not captain of floran, floran only follow ESSSTHER, the green finger, and captain noble.. who you namesss??"
Trespassers, maybe even armed trespassers

They were coming closer he could feel it in the soil

Any normal animal would attempt to intimedate or block off entry, maybe even flee

But Subject Four was smarter

Quietly he began his work, a trap

Back tracking through his hive, he scuttled to the ceiling of his hive to where the cargo hold would be and scrapped off the fresh soil

Revealing the metal above

Subject Four began carving at the metal weakening it, but he did not carve it all the way through

If the right amount of weight was applied it would collapse, whatever stood there would fall through, and down into the dark hive below

The only entrance to his hive was through the cockpit door which was beyond the trap

Even then it is a small drop, but climbing out would buy Subject Four time

The trap was set, Subject Four merely had to wait now

Subject Four clung to the ceiling of his hive and to the bottom of the cargo hold

Limbs on soil and metal to feel the movements of his new trespassers
Before the three could respond, Oba stopped, a low hiss emitting from her throat...

She could see something, some sort of... ship... it was small, but still rather frightening.. she approached, with little to no caution, and stepped in. But.. by the time she got inside, and the other three were in as well... she realized.. something was wrong. Some sort of.. scent... hit her throat...

".... sss... ssstop... Floran SSSMELL something... something WRONG.... no.. NOOOOO WHY!?"

The young floran got into a rather aggressive stance, looking around frantically, her voice again becoming very raspy.

"W.. what issss there... sssomething is there and here... and not right... it isss BAD..."

She took a few steps back, looking around and beginning to panic.. she had possibly led herself, and several others, right into danger. Unless of course, the other three had not followed her...

"Go... go away from ship... isss not SSSAFE..."

Vermin King Vermin King CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Last edited:

VossAngry.png
"Nuh-uh! I'm perfectly capable of defendin' myself! Now, these fellers here, they ain't very able of protecting themselves. That's why I'm here. To make sure that they don't accidentally trip an' fall in a pit or somethin'. They ain't very smart, I'm 'fraid."

KieronIrritated.png
"..."

DenzelWorry.png
"..."

None of the sailors tried to rebuke Voss' claims, but both of them did exchange looks of distaste. Expressions that read, "get a load of this guy..." Meanwhile, Voss seemed personally attacked by Oba's assertion that he was scared.

VossRight.png
"W-what? No, I'm not! I'd go where yer goin' all by myself if I wanted to! It's just that like I said, somebody's got to watch these boys. Ya understand?"

As for Oba's inquiry of the "80s flick gangster," Voss audibly groaned.

"... I said I... Look, I don't know who he is-"

DenzelQuestion.png
"Yes, you do! At least, that's what you said."

VossAngry.png
"What're talkin' 'bout? I never said that!"

KieronNeutral.png
"I'm pretty sure you did. In fact, if I remember correctly, you said that he was my predecessor."

VossDisgust.png
"... Well, ya both were shitty First Mates..."

DenzelHappy.png
"So he was one of your sailors! I knew it by the way he talked to you! He was totally rocking the outfit. And those other gangsters who followed them? Tots seem like cool peopl-"

VossAngry.png
"THEY'RE NOT COOL PEOPLE. They're thugs who manipulate and steal! I would know first-hand. Just... Looks can be deceiving."

"They're the kind of people that... when no one's lookin', they'd steal, like... forty cakes. Yeah."

DenzelUhOh.png
"... Wow... That's as many as four tens... That's terrible!"

Denzel's train of thought was interrupted by Oba's flashlight offer to replace Voss' now useless one. He was still visibly nervous about Oba, but he accepted the device regardless. He turned it on and pointed it in front of the group, allowing them to see ahead of them.

"... Uh... Thank you..."

The crew further approached what was the wreckage, but Voss didn't seem to care. Though the two sailors took note of the one or two random metal parts in the vicinity, Voss seemed to only care about Oba's questions.

VossLeft.png
"... Okay, 'Oba...' Idunno who this 'ESSSTHER' guy is, but that Capt'n Noble fool sounds dumb. Ya oughta follow nobody. Make yer own rules!" Voss poked fun at Oba's voice when he recalled Esther's name, but it sounded to be simple teasing.

"... Uh, names! Right. The hippy with the flashlight is Denzel, and the lanky smartass is Kieron. They're my sailors, and I'm their capt'n. Ya can call me Voss."

Once the crew spotted the remains of the ship, they all stared at it in wonder... and fear. Voss was quick to feign whatever anxiousness he felt and waltzed further into the wreckage. Even as his two sailors obeyed Oba's instruction and stayed behind, Voss disregarded her. If anything, Voss continued to explore the inside of the ship with his saber out.

"Ya'll are nothin' but a buncha yella bellied cowards. I can't believe ye'd listen to a walkin' plant over me! Listen, if this was what that crash sound came from, then it must've been a real bad impact. Looks like it, too. I doubt there's anything left in here. Although... If I do happen to find a body, I can loot it... How's that sound, boys?"

Before he could get a reply, Voss had stepped onto the trap Four had set. His first step onto the metal was with his prosthetic leg. It wasn't enough to completely collapse the metal, but it also wasn't enough to scare Voss away before it was too late. In actuality, Voss took another step to investigate the ominous creaking noise the steps made.

VossShocked.png
"... Hm... This sounds hollow-"

VOSSFALL.png

Oh yeah, and then he fell.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Birb Birb Vermin King Vermin King

Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg

1596856619127.png

Mood: Quite Calm
Interaction: Takumi ( GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ), Oddball Team ( Zamasu Zamasu ), Ren ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

Alisa smiled as she hears the question from Takumi that how much that her house cost right before saying truthfully "Oh really?? I bought it around $23.5 million because I basically have half of my savings & my winning prize of the Outlaw's Rush, so I bought this house & it cost at $20.3 million." She then looked at everyone else realizing that she will show them the outdoor pool saying "I'll show you the outdoor pool too, I completely forgot about it." Alisa will walked towards the outdoor pool right before she stands in front of it & shows the pool to everyone.
1597030862169.png
The pool is an infinity pool with some chairs to lay with after you took a swim or having a sunbath, she will smile at everyone while trying to lean on the railing in order to have a nice view of the city. Alisa was sighing a bit even if she doesn't want a problem to everyone, so she decides to either have a party later on the future or have a meeting with someone that she knew too.

CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
Las Vegas Tunnels

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

"You think the Fallen stole them from XCOM or something?" Chance asked, still staring up the gaping hole in the ceiling. By now several curious civilians had come to take a look. He could hear police sirens closing in. "I mean, you know they've got cloaking tech and all that."

"Either that or they killed a bunch of their guys and took their stuff," Grey suggested instead, leaning down to inspect the corpse of a Marauder. It too was wearing the orange colours of this possible new house. He turned back to Festung with a raised eyebrow at his mention of XCOM sending a Templar to train with the Guardians. "They doin' that now? He ain't gonna last a minute in the Crucible. I can bet on that."

"Looks like that Shank over there's still functional. Well, barely," Saratoga spoke up. "I can give it a scan."

Grey nodded. "See what you can find, little buddy."

The Ghost flew over to the Shank, which was sparking and its lights blinking on and off. Not a second after Saratoga had started his scan the Shank promptly went offline for good. "Damn. I didn't manage to get much before it went offline, and its memory banks were too damaged, anyway."

"Did you find anything helpful, at least?" Chance asked.

The Ghost nodded. "There was one thing I found interesting. One thing that kept being repeated over and over was the term 'House of Rebirth'."

He projected the House's flag: an orange background with the abstract symbol of a phoenix in the middle.

Grey and Chance looked to each other, and while they didn't say a word, they new they had uncovered something big.

------------------------------------

Mission Planning Room
The Tower, Manhattan

Grey stabbed his knife into the picture of the House of Rebirth's flag, pinning it to the cork bulletin board. "Okay, House of Rebirth," he began, turning to Chance. "What do we know about 'em?"

Chance scratched his chin. They were in the Tower's Mission Planning Room, where Guardians would plan out missions and strikes around the world. "I've never heard of it."

"My thoughts exactly," nodded Grey. "Don't think anyone has. I reckon it's a new House that was formed by stranded Fallen on this Earth."

"How long do you think these guys have been active?" the Titan asked, worried.

"Can't be too sure, but there was a spike in missing person reports that started two years ago," said Zeke.

Chance frowned. "Two years undetected..."

"With their cloaking tech they could've been around for longer," Grey said, taking a sip from his silver flask of whiskey that was always attached to his belt. "But two years is a pretty long time. The Fallen could've done a ton during that time."

"Which also begs the question: why are they kidnapping people?" Asked Chance. "The Fallen aren't really some to just kidnap a bunch of random civilians."

"Not exactly random," said Saratoga. "I've run through the list of missing people, and I've found that most of these guys work for tech or engineering firms. Two of the previous guys were DARPA, and the guy they took in the tunnels under Vegas was NC."

Grey frowned, thinking. "They're takin' people with technical knowledge..."

"People who can build tech for them," Chance finished.

• 𝐴𝑠ℎ𝑒
    ◃───────────▹
    At first, it seemed like he just disappeared completely. Was this some form of teleportation magic? It looked that way as he appeared behind a parked… truck, if she remembered correctly from what the natives of this world called it. Quickly and as silently as she could, she trailed behind him, staying behind cover before he reached a specific house. This probably belonged to the man he was searching for and once he opened the door, it proved to be true.

Listening to the conversation, it was… interesting. This man, Jakob, believed he killed the other one and he seemed like he wanted revenge. And she could understand wanting revenge on someone who tried to kill you, if she was a bit more ruthless with her rule as Warmother, she’d want revenge on anyone who had done her clan wrong. What came next surprised her but didn’t shock her as tendrils covered his entire body and changed how his outerwear looked as well as his physical appearance.

Well, apart from his eyes, which were still icy blue. What exactly was this man?

He then continued the conversation, making her eyes widen. He did what to innocent women? Jakob’s son was brought up and even though she didn’t know the man, she was hating him with every word that was said. And then he began to give the excuse that it was an accident.

It was a bunch of shit, anyone would see that the excuse was invalid.

As they got inside, she made her way to either underneath or right next to a window, continuing to listen in on the conversation. As Jakob called the man a monster, she rolled her eyes at that. Yeah, sure, he was the monster, not him. She may not have known what he did to warrant that, but it was hypocritical to call someone with powers a monster when he himself has proven himself to be a bigger monster. Taking a quick peek through the window, she saw him being devoured whole by tendrils, her eyes widening at the sight. Someone like him probably deserved to be arrested or at the least, killed, but devoured whole?

It was a terrible fate for sure.

When he walked out of the house, she held onto the bow before putting it away after a minute. “
    Can’t say he didn’t deserve that, but I suppose jail was too good for him.

Corrosion Corrosion

Last edited:

Oddball Team

As soon as the group get to see the pool, Alona, who is hanging on Jared this whole time, was about to dry out. "Jared, would you mind dropping me into the pool please? I'm about to dry out." She said. "Wanting a dip already? Okay." Jared said before approaching the edge of the pool, turn around, and lean back as Alona let's go, dropping into the pool. She swims for a few seconds before coming out the surface, refreshed. "Aaaah~ thank you." She said.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Stanley

Fortunately for starving Stanley, the girl was kind enough to... materialize a sandwich out of thin air..?

Stanley almost bit down on the sandwich, when...

Hold on, Stanley! Do not eat that sandwich! We don't know where it's been or how she even made that! Are these even the horrific depths of real life? Was I somehow mistaken? Anyway, Stanley, I realize this goes against me saying to leech off as much as you can off of their kindness, but also note not to take candy from strangers. This also applies to sandwiches made through processes ignoring the Law of Conservation of Matter. You're better off taking food from a genuine kitchen or cafe, or maybe even the garbage. So, just drop the sandwich and press on.

Stanley took a bite of the sandwich.

I... Stanley, I'm saying this for your own benefit! Who would eat a sandwich that appears out of thin air?! I certainly wouldn't! I don't know anyone who would! The law of conservation of mass or principle of mass conservation states that for any system closed to all transfers of matter and energy, the mass of the system must remain constant over time, as the system's mass cannot change, so quantity can neither be added nor be removed. This makes a few possibilities, Stanley. The first, she used her magic to gather the dust and dirt molecules in the air to construct a somehow regular sandwich, meaning that you are eating things not meant to be eaten...

Stanley took another bite.

But Stanley was so unconcerned with health issues, it's a miracle he's survived until now. If you feel like your intestines are melting, don't blame me.

To Bruce's question, Stanley nodded.

What in the... We're still in our prologue, aren't we, Stanley? You're telling me, you have a method of communication? That means you can properly convey your messages; not only to others, but to me? Isn't it too early for such a twist? I did say we would pants through the prologue of our sequel, but this is... You know what, putting more thought into it, we can incorporate this into our sequel! I have plenty of ideas on how this can come in handy, later on! Think about it! You get to choose your own adventure! Which isn't new for us, but still! Ahem. As Stanley nodded to the other man, he would feel something in his pocket. Putting the magic sandwich in one hand, he took out the contents of said pocket, revealing a convenient notebook! Stanley, having not noticed this at all, was now rightfully ashamed that he resorted to interpretive dances in his first interaction. Seeing as he was gladly chowing down on the dust and dirt sandwich, it was perfectly normal for an idiot like him to realize its presence this late in the interaction.

Using the pencil left in the rings of the notebook, he wrote his very first message: "Buttons?" What an... interesting thing to write! I was about to say he wrote an explanation for what he's been put through recently, but this is Stanley we're talking about. The two strangers proceeded to react as such:

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Star) Yahhah Yahhah (Bruce)

Cameron Wilson-Müller: The Water Absorbing Mercenary
tear in the multiverse(2).png

Mood: Quite Impressed at the GVH
Interaction: Talria ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

Cameron smiled a bit trying to think about to join the Global Vanguard and he thinks that he should need to register as an Offworlder, he scoffed a bit asking a question to Talria "Hey, Talria. I'm actually in this world but I could try to join the GV if it is okay because I am so bored on riding solo trying to kill some bad guys, but I could try to join and organization like y'all. So, ist es in ordnung, der organisation beizutreten??" He says that with his fluent German voice and waits for a quite interesting offer since he is always going solo & trying to save people back in his hometown of Dover, Delaware including a huge fire at the Dover International Speedway that is caused by a arsonist and a robbery taking place at a bank which he saved the hostages & had the criminals in jail, Cameron was trying to listen on what will Talria is going to respond on the offer.

images

Health: Perfect
Mentions: GM Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Bramil CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Ellie Williams TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , John Connor darkred darkred
Formatting: C2261F HEX, Courier New Font
Links: CS / Next Post

BARRET WALLACE CERTAINLY WASN'T PREPARED FOR YET ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE CRAZY PORTALS.

That first one on the highway had already been trouble, even if he (and his three other party members) had survived the ordeal that had come out of it. Even for a fighter like him, there was such a thing as too much excitement, and this counted as one of those times. The second Tifa had called the others into the girls' room at the inn, the Avalanche leader had come running. Apparently Aerith had just disappeared through a portal, and left no traces whatsoever that she'd been there. It didn't take much time for another to show up, though; whilst the group had begun trying to make theories about what happened, another one of those otherworldly invasions opened up, its target being Barret.

"Shit- what the hell!" The brute yelped as he grabbed onto a table for dear life, though it was at this point that two more portals opened, aiming to swallow his other human companions. Barret was the last of the three to succumb to the portal's influence, helpless to watch the other two disappear before his eyes just before losing his grip and being swallowed up by the void. Thus, the only trace of the Midgar party in the inn was Red XIII, and perhaps not even him, if a portal decided to snatch the lab-rat dog too.

No matter the case, Barret found himself being thrown out of his portal and straight into danger. The first thing he saw when he looked up was an unfamiliar city being swarmed by robots. Not Shinra robots, but definitely still machines. That, and there were explosions everywhere; it sounded like rockets were being hurled around somewhere close, like there was a giant fight going on nearby.

"What in the..?" The giant's voice trailed off as he scratched the back of his head out of confusion. He wouldn't get a chance to investigate, since the fight decided to come straight to him. A single robot decided that he was their next target, and approached him with rifle in its hands. The Trilobyte certainly didn't look like they were going to give him a tour of the chaos, so Barret raised his weapon at the perceived threat.

"You really wanna throw down with me?!?!" He growled, just before peppering his victim with a hailstorm of electrified lead. It didn't take too long for the robot to drop, leaving him alone for the time being. At least, until he heard gunshots extremely close, prompting him to go check it out.

In fact, it turns out that Ellie Williams, John Connor, and Bramil were all in the alley nearby. As the latter tried to deal with the Trilobyte threats, five more would come around the corner to engage the enemy...

FF7R_Overcharge.gif

BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG. BOOM.

...If it weren't for the five explosive shots that found their mark in the reinforcements' backs. With a single Overcharge salvo, four of them were rapidly obliterated, and the last turned around just in time to eat a blast to the face. With this, Barret emerged in the alleyway, spraying his Light Machine Gun at any remaining Trilobytes to Bramil's aid!

"Hey, you missed a few of these bastards!" The gunner declared, not bothering to introduce himself just yet. Only after this invasion was over would he really bother getting names; all that mattered was destroying as many of these robots as possible in his eyes!

Last edited:
ᗴᒪᒪIᗴ ᗯIᒪᒪIᗩᗰᔕ
• ────── ✾ ────── •
And then the second coolest thing came into the alleyway: a man with a gun for an arm. It was a fucking gun arm, how cool was that?! But she couldn’t focus on that just yet as the man yelling at the other man that was currently protecting her that he had missed a few as he fired at the remaining robots.

Popping up out of cover, she began to aim for the robot’s heads and fired the pistol at them. Hopefully, she’d be able to hit any that were still standing before ducking back down behind the rubble.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Star Butterfly

magical_princess_from_another_dimension.png

Location - Columbus, Ohio
Status
- Curious
Condition
- Healthy

Star would chuckle lightly in response to Bruce's words, smirking a bit. "Yeah, magic's kinda my thang." She said confidently as she twirled her wand in her hand. She then watched Stanley eat his sandwich with a smile, a sandwich that in fact did not melt his intestines. "I hope you like it! I dunno what your preferences are, so I kiiiinda put everything on there.." She admitted in an awkward manner, before letting out an equally awkward chuckle. And as Stanley bit down into the sub, she would find her words to be correct! Every topping and sauce imaginable, from cheese, to meatballs, to mayo, to mustard, to even pickles and Schezwan sauce were present on the sandwich!

Basically, if it was a food related condiment that could theoretically be placed on a sandwich, Stanley would taste its flavor in his mouth. In junction with the dozens of other flavors, of course.

It didn't take much longer for Stanley to start writing in his handy dandy notebook. Curiously, Star watched him write down the single phrase, and once he was done, she tilted her head to the side a bit.

"Buttons?" She asked in a confused tone as she read out Stanley's singular word. "Like... the kind that you press, or the kind that goes on clothes?"

StaidFoal StaidFoal Yahhah Yahhah

• TOKYO

=--=

Leighton and the DDLC

"Well, I am pretty hungry, but-" Eric glances over at Leighton. "-he's not looking too good, so I think we should be finding him someone who can repair him," the Espeon says, unsure if how that's how the robotic Latios works or not. "You guys should go find something to eat. I'll contact you in a bit to see if you've found a good place. Meanwhile, I'll just stay here with him." He looks over to Leighton again. "So, uh- Latios made out of nanobots, huh? That's cool. How can we get your swarm to be... not depleted?"

The word for that is replenished, dumb stupid idiot Espeon.

Monarch381 Monarch381 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Ciscodog Ciscodog 5cookie 5cookie

=--=

Sento Kiryu and Hiroki

RE-1 beeps and whistles as Kiryu takes him on a ride fighting Gemini Man. Despite all the moving, the little droid somehow stays attached to Kiryu and is largely enjoying being right next to the action. The compartment containing the seemingly magical serums has closed, but is ready to be popped open again at any time the Rider gets injured. In the heat of the battle, RE-1 notices Hiroki's approach from the streets. Turning back to Kiryu, he beeps to get his attention- this newcomer does have unknown intentions, and the large robot with him is quite offputting (considering Kiryu is already fighting one).

Roxasarass Roxasarass GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• RIO DE JANEIRO

After a while of walking around, this calm, dapper man notices something a little peculiar- these people all around him are beginning to look all the same! These supersoldiers, as it seems, are quickly replacing the various lively citizens and police forces around here. Now, how in the world would he sell his candy to people like these? Surely they were a bit more ignorant to his business than the far more intelligent people that used to be. It saddens him so! Perhaps he should see if they're willing to listen to reason?

The man tilts his hat down to cover his face and comes over to one of the Civil Protection.

"Hello there!" he greets cheerily. "You look scary! Scary enough to drive away my customers! And I HATE!" He angrily slams his cane into the ground. "-when people steal away my customers! A business can't survive without customers! Soooooo..." He takes his cane and pokes the Civil Protection officer in the chest. "...I want to know what happened here and speak with the man in charge! That is, if he is a man, ehuhu!"

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Rio De Janeiro
After the unfortunate shocking of the camera crew, the two Civil Protections dragged the two away, well, only Saxton since he was such a large lad, while the Advent Soldier dragged the cameraman, the Officer leading the three away into the dark alley, never to be seen again for now..... but in a different part of town, another event was taking place there.

On a corner of a street, a single Civil Protection Officer was just standing about, his order is to report any strange sightings or evidence of the last pieces of resistance inside the city, but things take a stranger turn as a strange clothed man went and talked to them, apparently owning some sort of store, and is angry at the lack of potential customers due to the civilians either taking cover inside the houses for the time being, or working with the militia to try and be the last form of resistance to he army is going against, and while they have the higher pieces of tech, their lack of knowledge on the areas in Rio and their skill in guerrilla warfare and this stealing of tech from small groups made them a force to not be reckoned with.

But this was just a man with a cane, that proceeded to poke him in the chest with said cane, and wanting to ask for the one in charge. Now, som Combine would quickly loose their temper, but the more experience ones know how to keep their cool, and this one knows what to do. Slowly pushing the cane of their chest, the Civil Protection Officer adjusted their helmet that they can be heard more clearly, as he spook through the radio like mouthpiece in his helmet “If you haven’t noticed by now Individual, the Civilians are too busy hiding inside buildings to stay away from the past 13 hours and the battle that happened. If your in need of customers, wait a few days until everything is settled..... and you’ll be seeing the new leaders soon enough. Any further process of interaction will result in forcible removal from the surrounding area, any points of resistance will be met with shock and detaining...” as he pointed to the right of him with his stun baton, waiting for the man to exit the area.

If he didn’t leave, then he was gonna enjoy what was gonna happen next.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

• RIO DE JANEIRO

"'A few days?'" the man repeats in disbelief. "I didn't escape solitary confinement for the 28th time just to be told I need to wait again! And then you have the balls to threaten me about it! Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT, DAMN IT! I'VE GOT A BUSINESS!"

The stranger can be heard taking a breath.

"Ooooh, I lost my temper again! That might be a new record!" he says cheerfully. "Well, an entrepreneur's always gonna run into problems, I guess! I'll get my customers back somehow~ but before I go..."

He raises his gloved hand, and a baseball with an odd red button or light or something appears in his hand. He tilts his hat up, revealing his oversized yellow head with some ridiculously large, goofy eyes.

1597091868646.png

"Do you want a jawbreaker?"

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Subject Four

1597089981809.png

Many different sounds were muffled but they were there and Subject Four knew the intruders were approaching

It would not take long before one of them set foot on his trap

With the loud metallic creak, Subject Four got confirmation of intruders entering his new home

With a loud metallic crash, he was rewarded with the face of one intruder, a human male by the look of him, very old too

Before Subject Four could act he heard

"Voss!"

A human female called out

Those other sounds earlier must be guards, or researchers and this was their alpha

This was a grim position

But his trap was a success, it managed to capture one human

But there was far too many of these intruders, for now stealth was his best option

Subject Four carefully tucked himself into the crevasse of his hive ceiling

Curling up his feeder tendrils and squinting his eyes enough to hide the obvious yellow

For now he would wait and see what these intruders wanted

Remaining motionless Subject Four Tensed each limb ready to pounce should the need arise

Or escape if the odds were against him

Voss.. a name and face he will remember..

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Birb Birb Yamperzzz Yamperzzz TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Bizarrogirl

”Sweet!”
Bizarrogirl says, following in step behind Lara Croft. ”What your name? Me am Bizarrogirl! Me am also Supergirl! Me thinks? Me don't remember.... Me past is confusing! Am me clone of Supergirl? Or clone of Bizarro? Me don't know!”

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Bruce Banner

Columbus, Ohio.

So, Stanley could write. That would be good and useful for communication. Of course the first thing that the odd man had chosen to write was just as confusing as everything else the man had done thus far. The comment on the magic didn't seem to have much effect on the girl so it was just the norm around here he supposed. Bruce took a look at the thing that Stanley had chosen to write down and rubbed his chin in thought about it. "Buttons"? Bruce read aloud the confusion obvious in his voice. He didn't have the slightest idea what Stanley was trying to say. "Would you... Care to elaborate on that"? Bruce asked him.

StaidFoal StaidFoal thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Fangtooth

Serengeti National Park, Tanzania.
Fangtooth almost couldn't believe it when the giant of a creature simply nodded in his direction when he asked whether or not it understood his words. Okay then, well hopefully now he wouldn't end up crushed under those massive feet. He was aware of the little creature hiding behind him as they faced down the sauropod, Fangtooth didn't blame it. If he'd had something bigger to hide behind he would've. He was about to ask the creature about the baby's lost parent when it came forward and asked itself. Fangtooth blinked up at the massive creature not really knowing what to say. The little creature said something about his dad being a big jaw. Fangtooth wasn't sure what that meant, probably some animal with a strong bite. Fangtooth nodded towards the long neck as if to say 'yeah, what he said'.
AncientBird AncientBird CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Interactions: AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Zamasu Zamasu CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Takumi Fujiwara
Takumi is impressed with how the pool looks. He is not interested in going to the pool nor he would be interested in getting wet. However, he is bored with the touring and he wonders if there is a video game console that Alisa might own. A PlayStation could work for him as opposed to the Xbox.

"Hey, do you own a PlayStation?" He asked.

Abbott was still resting against a brick wall as he rubbed his back... Man, that fall in the dumpster wasn't super graceful... He wished that he didn't land on such a pointy bag, whatever it was full of. He believed his luck never seemed to favor him. But, he'd be proven otherwise. Instead of a ruthless thug greeting him when he first arrived, it was nothing more than...

AbbottShocked.png
"ZANE?!"

The sailor turned gangster was incredibly frightened by the sound of another person's voice... Let alone someone so familiar-sounding. He whipped around and assumed a defensive stance. He was shaking like a leaf, but he began to calm down once he saw Zane's face. He rested his palms on his knees to recover from his mini-panic attack.

AbbottWorry.png

"... I... huff... I'm sorry, I... huff... Can you give me a little warning next time? ... Hoo... I feel like I'm gonna curl up and die..."

"... What are you doing here? Did... Did I end up in Pandora? God, I hope not... Please, please, PLEASE don't make me do that all over again..."

At this point, Abbott realized how awful he must've looked right now. Of course, he was wearing his nice clothes, but Abbott also fell in a dumpster, so candy wrappers and other pieces of trash stuck onto his clothes. Plus, whatever disgusting fluid came from inside the bin itself was smear across his jacket. It smelled and he hated thinking about what it possibly could be. Abbott dusted off whatever trash he could remove from his body while he continued talking to Zane.

AbbottQuestion.png
"Hey! So, uh, have you seen Voss? I don't think his outfit changed as much as mine, heh... I think... I think he's running around with two other sailors? I'm sure you know where he is... Right, Zane? I must be close."

Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg

1596856619127.png

Mood: Trying to Think about a Party Game with Everyone
Interaction: Takumi ( GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ), Oddball Team ( Zamasu Zamasu ), Ren ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

Alisa looked at Takumi asking about she owns an PlayStation, she chuckled right before saying "Heck yeah, you gonna having squads on Warzone or have party games with the rest?? I'll carry you if you suck, Takumi. Just don't get killed in the Gulag or you'll be throwing it, I'm gonna redeploy you all the time." She says that jokingly to Takumi and she then laughed saying "I was joking, man. But I own a PS4 Pro, wanna play??? I have many controllers & games, but don't touch my own controller too." Alisa then walk back to the living room right before she grab her controller & shows the PS4 Pro sitting near the TV for a better connection, she sat down on the couch while trying to search a party game to play with. She looks at everyone hoping they will join also for some bonding with the group.

Last edited:
Time for introductionssss

Tokyo
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Monarch381 Monarch381

High in the sky of the Toyko area, another one of those rifts appeared briefly, spitting out a few colorful somethings as it did. Just a day in the life of people on Earth now.

One of the somethings was falling toward Leighton and Eric. It appeared to be a small ball of fluff, headed straight for the latter's face!

Untitled43.png
"AIEEEEEEEEE!"

Better watch out, Espeon boy, or that's gonna hurt!

Las Vegas
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Pop!

...was the sound of a strange blocky, pixelated man inexplicably popping into existence right before Claire's eyes.

155px-Steve.png

He looks around, rotating in place without moving, the way only a video game character could. "This isn't the Nether!"

Amazon
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

In the trees above Crecendo, Banjo and Kazooie, something glowing a blue-white glides with a huge feather in through the canopy.

Untitled44.png

They then drop down and gracefully land on a branch. For the moment, they seemed to just be watching.

Manhattan
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

A white wolf walks up to Okonomi and Dr. Coomer as if it belonged there.

okami-art-5a.gif

"Woof!" She barks like a dog and looks at them intently. She doesn't seem hostile.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back