• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Oddball Team

"You're a girl? How come I've never realized that up until now? Tartar sauce..." Talavera said in disappointment, again showing off his stupidity. Alisa then asked if anyone is hungry. The entire team says their answers.

"Sure, what you got in mind?"

"Hungry? Nah, but I need something to fill my empty stomach."

"If it is a Japanese restaurant, then count watashi wa in!"

"Okay, I won't mind emptying another buffet."

"Umm...just so you know, I'm vegetarian."

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

ᗴᒪᒪIᗴ ᗯIᒪᒪIᗩᗰᔕ
• ────── ✾ ────── •
Ellie could just stay there in the alleyway, maybe they wouldn’t bother to check down this way. However, that might not be the case as she heard footsteps coming down the alleyway and she realized that if they spotted her, she’d be dead. So, she figured that if she was going to die, she would die fighting, so she took out her switchblade and waited for whoever it was to come closer.

Once they reached the dumpster, she gripped the switchblade and ran out, only to see someone that didn’t look like those guys with guns. He tossed her a weapon as she caught it and looked at it, putting her switchblade away. The young girl looked at him as he asked her if she knew how to handle a robot invasion, in which she stared at him. “
Uhh, I know how to survive a zombie apocalypse, not a robot one. And I’ve only fired at rats with a BB gun, I’ve never fired an actual gun before.

darkred darkred
━━━━━━

𝐴𝑞𝑢𝑎
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───
The two she had seen when she exited the alleyway had seemed to notice her as they looked at her, having two different reactions. The boy, who she heard was called Kazuma from the girl that he was with, had an… interesting reaction to her. He seemed very nervous once he saw her and had frozen in place. Was he nervous around other girls? No, this couldn’t be it, he wasn’t nervous around his friend.

He had caught himself before letting a word slip and judging by what he almost said, Aqua could tell that he was focused on two things. This wasn’t going to stop her from checking on him. “
Are you okay?

Now the girl on the other hand had a drastically different reaction to her. The young girl walked up to her, clearly trying to look very intimidating, before her hands latched on her collar and began to shake her. And from what she said, her name was also Aqua too given that she said that she had stolen the girl's name.

...Yeah, this wasn’t going to be confusing at all.

She seemed to be very protective of being the only one named Aqua and she looked at her as she was shaken by the younger Aqua. “
L-Listen, I’m sorry about this, but I don’t think you can steal other people’s names they've had from birth! I didn’t even know another person with the same name as mine existed, so please, calm down!

Hearing the voice of a man telling the younger Aqua to keep it down, she tried to pry her hands off of her collar. "
Please try to keep it down for the others? Okay?"

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

Alisa McNish
tear in the multiverse.jpg

tear.jpg

Mood: Quite Happy
Interaction: Oddball Team

Alisa will smile in a boyish manner after she hears Gen saying if the restaurant is Japanese so she said "Of course it is a Japanese restaurant, silly!!! I just know the place when I first moved to Vegas like it was 2 years ago after I graduated college in Miami, but I just saw the Speedhunters Showdown there so I just won the Outlaw's Rush here & I will be focusing the Showdown now." She says that with a boyish yet playful pout to the male that says Japanese, she will pull out her pocket & checks the money if it is enough for everyone to pay with her wallet money. Alisa turned back to Alona as she perked her ears that Alona is actually vegetarian right before saying "Oh, there is actually a vegetarian menu in the restaurant if you're actually vegetarian but I really like their grilled kobe beef there. It made me felt good in my stomach all the time, so I always go there if there is holidays or a celebration to someone like my all of my relatives' getting married or birthday just like Takumi when they are celebrating there, or my siblings that are visiting me when I won the Outlaw's Rush & having a dinner with some classmates back in college."

She will look up at the sky as she thinks about her mother being passed away from Lung Cancer as not expected while she visited her in a local hospital near Seattle, Washington 5 years ago when she was a junior in high school. And was very not talking about that memory due to it is the most painful memory of her life, so she will not be pissed off about her personal problems back in the past.

Alisa then looked back at everyone in order to hear what they will said about there is actually an Japanese restaurant just a few blocks away from them, so she could order them in a professional way also since the restaurant is actually pretty neat & calmly.

Last edited:

Oddball Team

"Hontodesuka? Yoshi yosh! Let's go!" Gen said with full happiness. Devonecia could not help but sigh. On the other hand, Alona felt also happy when she heard about a vegetarian menu. "That would be great. Also, would they don't mind me having pour water on myself? I actually can't stay in the surface for no longer than 30 minutes. Wait, what time is it now?" She said.

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

97236284_269109494220347_5962585338746103759_n.jpg
01b6bbc10b34f8d45ee0760c4d9fb0e0.jpg
Lykanth, Alexis - Self Proclaimed 'SpeedHunter'
Interaction: Harley ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ) and Civic Driver ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

A bit of aggressive speeding later, Alexis had finally arrived at Caesar's Palace. She must admit, she had never really been inside this place before and the only reason she knew where it was is because it's sticks out, just like most of the other buildings in Vegas. She pulls over, parks, lays back and waits for the other girl to come. She feels a bit off using the sober girl as an excuse to escape from the Stalker Civic driver, but she was gonna buy her a drink if she won, so that's a bonus. And in other good news, her lust for street racing had been temporarily solved, and no police were involved...I hope. All in all, it has been a good day for the girl and it has been much more exciting than most of her life.​

sophitia.jpg

Health: Perfect
Mentions: Saint-14 Corrosion Corrosion , Aerith Gainsborough TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , GV Headquarters Lobby Characters
Formatting: 87cefa HEX, Verdana Font
Links: CS / Next Post

SOPHITIA ALEXANDRA WAS ELATED THE DAY SHE DISAPPEARED FROM HER WORLD.

It was going to be the happiest day of her life, since she had gotten married to her fiancé, Rothion, and was poised to retire her mantle as a holy warrior. It was partially because she felt as though her job was finished- any remnants of Soul Edge's dark presence seemed to be waning every day- but mostly because her younger sister, Cassandra, had practically confronted her, imploring her to return to their home in Athens. And as much as she enjoyed spreading happiness and peace throughout her world, she had to agree to come back home for her sister and beloved's sake.

So today, she decided to return to Eurydice Shrine and put her holy weapons back where they belonged- under the watch of Hephaestus, the god of the forge who helped create her Omega Sword and Elk Shield. It was within the shrine that she said a quick prayer thanking her gods for watching over her, then reached out to place the weapons underneath Hephaestus' statue. That never got to happen; instead, she found herself falling down just as she was going to release Hephaestus' weapons, as though the floor had been ripped out underneath her. All she got to do was let out a cry of surprise before she disappeared from medieval Greece without a trace.

It was at this point that the fates decided it would be best to throw the Holy Warrior into the heart of a foreign territory- New York City. More specifically, inside the Global Vanguard HQ. As Aerith headed inside, she probably wouldn't have that much time to observe the decorated interior. Before the flower peddler could take another step, another portal opened up from the ceiling, spitting Sophitia out before vanishing just as quickly as it showed up and leaving a disoriented Athenian lying face-flat on the ground. A groan escaped her lips a few seconds later as she pulled herself to her knees, her green eyes sweeping the lobby and its inhabitants for a second.

"Oh, gods..." She murmured under her breath as she hesitantly stood up, checking her holy weapons in her hand. The sword and shield were unscathed, of course, but it was better to be safe rather than sorry. It was then that her eyes landed up on Aerith, and since she was closest (and likely the only inhabitant, considering the other Aquas were arguing outside), the Athenian decided to approach her.

"Excuse me, but would you happen to know where I am?" She inquired. She probably would have commented on the architecture, too; it was nothing like what she had seen during her travels, so she definitely wasn't anywhere near Athens any more...

Last edited:
Alisa McNish - The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas

tear.jpg
Mood: Being Confused on Alona
Interaction: Alona

Alisa will have her jaw dropped as she hears that Alona is needed water if she is now over 30 minutes right before saying "It's now 3 o'clock & are you a mermaid or something, miss??? I-I am getting in trouble if you have that request sent, I mean for real. I could have to wash the dishes or worse, buy a new aquarium for the lobsters to swim at right before they killed with." She will have a face palm in quite of a awkward moment since she hears that from Alona, she then get back in her GT-R right before pressing the engine on button in her custom made GT-R GT3 steering wheel & revs the V6 turbocharger engine at around 9000 rpm. The exhaust sound of the GT-R is both aggressive yet raw since she has a Turbocharger put on in the engine.

1596014859659.png

Her custom GT3 Steering Wheel of her GT-R

Alisa will drive towards the Japanese restaurant that Gen talked about & known the place while listening to Falling by Trevor Daniel in the custom made speakers & stereo, she then parked her GT-R in a well known parking space right before getting out of the GT-R & will lock the doors. After she put her keys inside of her pocket on her green jacket, she then lean on the hood of her GT-R in order to wait for the rest to be arriving now.

Last edited:
Aqua

Location - Manhattan, New York City
Status - Frustrated
Condition - Healthy

Shinji's words, unfortunately, fell on deaf ears as Aqua's grip on the other, inferior Aqua only tightened when she continued to speak. "A likely story... from a FAKER! Just admit that you were jealous of me so you tried to steal my name and my look! Which, by the way, you're doing a terrible job at!" Aqua's grip on the other's collar loosened a bit so she could laugh to herself. "I mean honestly, were you even TRYING when you made that cheap costume? My hair isn't that short OR that dark!" She scoffed, and then turned to face Kazuma. "Can you believe this lady, Kazuma?"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

Bleach_142-071.jpg
Hirako, Shinji - Gotei 13's Squad 5 Captain
Interaction: 'Konosuba' Aqua ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ) and everyone else in GVH)

Sakasama no Sekai (逆様の世界, Inverted World). When spun, the sword creates a pink mist. Those who smell its pleasant aroma fall subject to an optical illusion. Shinji describes the release technique as something like a trump card. Up and down, left and right as well as forward and backward are reversed. However, it is not just the sense of direction that is changed; the opponent's eyesight, direction of incoming attacks, and injury locations are also inverted. Shinji claims that countering the damage from the inverted directions simply by processing it all within the mind is not possible. No matter how powerful the opponent, especially if one is accustomed to fighting, their body will not be able to adapt due to their reflexes preventing proper reaction, which causes them to continuously succumb to the power's effect.The effect of the Inverted World can be targeted at or neglected from specific opponents, making it ideal for use in group fighting.It also severely affects the equilibrium of those its power is used on giving them vertigo, causing confusion, disorientation and/or nausea. Shinji has further trained in its use to allow it to invert the words that he says as well.

Great. Not only was she annoying, she was also dense. She seemed just as annoying and bitchy as Hiyori and, well it takes a lot to be like Hiyori, even more to outclass her. It looks like talking is out of the question. Now, he'll have to use force to resolve this issue.
Not that kind of force. What, did you think that he wanted to attack her? While it was tempting, no, he wasn't going to do that. He was gonna cook up his specialty, his Zanpakuto power. In one secretive move, he unsheathed his sword and said in a whisper "Collapse, Sakanade." His sword changes form and when it's ready he spins it a little bit so that the mist he makes only reaches to the ends of this room before stopping it. The sword's very pleasant smell reaches to everyone in the room and to those who could smell it would find their senses suddenly going haywire, except for Shinji himself, as he was somehow immune to it. I feel sorry for the others, but if this even has the slightest chance of shutting her up, I'll take it. He thinks to himself as Sakanade takes effect. He re sheathes his sword before laying back and relaxing.​

PAN MANNINGTON AND TOM ATO
Camp
Land of Mordhau

It was just another day on the map Camp. The Iron Company and Free Guard mercenary companies were fighting each other for some incredibly vague and unspecified reason. Who cared about plot when you had a team of guys dressed in red fighting a team of guys dressed in blue, anyway? The two teams were battling each other, both sides having a full 32 men each for a grand 64-man brawl. The game mode was currently Frontline, in which the two teams battled each other to take points scattered around the map, and deplete the other of points. Kind of like medieval Battlefield, really.

Currently, the two were battling over the point at the River, the most tightly-contested spot for the two sides as it was right in the middle of each spawn. Taking it would give the other an advantage. Neither side was making much progress. Whenever the Free Guard made a push, the Iron Company would simply counterattack. The lines had remained the same for the past ten minutes, and had constantly changed hands.

"COMPANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" An Iron Company mercenary wearing medium armour wielding a mace and heater shield cried as he charged forwards along with two others, one in similar medium armour with a longsword, and a default Brigand. The other two were spamming their battle cries, charging at full sprint towards the River to join the fight. Men on both sides were having duels there.

Then the longsword-wielder was sniped in the head by a crossbowman camping somewhere. A knight in full plate met the Brigand and promptly decapitated him with a single swing of his greatsword. For the mace-wielder, he was met with a Landsknecht, whose halberd unfortunately had much greater range than his mace. Injured, the mace-wielder promptly turned tail and ran, pursued by four angry Free Guard members.

"OH NO OH NO!!!" He cried in a panic, running away. "QUICK, HELP ME! HELP ME BROTHERS! HEEEEEEEELP!"

The knight swung his sword. "OIM A FOOKIN LEGEAND!"

However, before it hit, the blade was intercepted by a cast-iron frying pan, knocking it away. The pursing Free Guard turned to see who it was.

Standing there, wielding three frying pans and completely unarmoured with a simple sleeveless vest and red pants was Pan Mannington.

"Good day!" He greeted casually, flourishing his pan. "Ahoy! The dung-covered peasant's convention is that way."

The Free Guard looked to each other. "Come on, lads!" The knight flourished his blade back. "Let's show 'em the cold steel!" And the others agreed.

Pan simply laughed as the enemies advanced. The knight struck first, swinging his sword. However, Pan simply parried the blade and then swung his pan, hitting the knight in the head. He then leaned forwards, dodging under the swing of the Landsknecht's halberd. He spun around and jumped in the air, kicking the Landsknecht square in the face. Stunned, he could not defend himself against Pan swinging his pan at his head, finishing him off.

He spun around, just in time to see a crusader swinging his bastard sword horizontally. Without missing a beat, Pan bent backwards at an absurd angle, dodging the swing. He then proceeded to kick the crusader in the chest, before throwing his pan at him. It struck him in the head, reducing him to a sliver of health. Catching the pan midair, he reared back and swung.

But it was a feint.

In the last second, he cancelled the swing, but the crusader still fell for it. Seizing the opportunity, he thrust the pan forwards, finishing the him.

The other three took a step back, hesitating.

"Look, don't feel bad," Pan taunted. "Maybe you're just not cut out to be... much of anything."

A Free Guard Viking flourished his battle axe. "I'LL BITE YER BASTERD LEGS OFF!" He roared as he charged forwards and swung his axe.

Pan simply proceeded to chamber the strike, then followed up with a pan to the Viking's head, and then another. Then he kicked forwards, killing his enemy.

"THERE WILL BE NO MERCY!" Cried a zweihander-wielder, swinging his sword. However, given how slow the zweihander's swing was and the fact that he wasn't accelling meant that Pan had plenty of time to perform a dodge. But he didn't, and instead he simply kicked the zweihander man, interrupting his swing, before going for a head strike. Because the man had spent all his points on perks and his zweihander, he was only wearing light armour, and promptly had his head caved in.

The zweihander man's corpse fell to the ground, leaving only the knight remaining.

Pan laughed. "Ehehehe! Where's, where's the rest of your army?"

The knight was enraged. "This is it, innit? GO!" And he charged forwards. Pan spread his arms in a 'come at me' gesture.

The knight prepared to strike, but before he could—

"Oh, hello!"

—he heard a voice from behind him, and he turned just in time to see a maul coming straight for his head. There was a sickening crunch as the knight's head was reduced to bloody chunks.

The maul-wielder was a guy dressed as a tomato: a red shirt and pants and a green padded coif. His name was Tom Ato.

Pan and Tom giggled at each other, nodding in greeting. Above them, a catapult rock streaked through the air and crashed into the point, killing a few Free Guard and thinning the line. The rest of the Iron Company had respawned and were rushing forwards.

"Have at them, boys!" Pan cried, raising his pan.

He was met with a chorus of "right you are", "I understand", and "YES", and bunch of other agreements. The Iron Company men then charged, spamming their battle cries as they all sprinted towards the few remaining blue defenders.

The Noob-Slaying Duo got to work, trashing the Free Guard with their weapons. The rest of their team were doing well, and were in the process of capturing the point.

Then came the sound of thunderous footsteps, and the Iron Company to see a dreaded sight: a warrior in full plate armoured the colour of the night, and a helmet adorned with golden plumes. In his hands was a maul with the Mjolnir skin. They all knew who he was.

He was a Level 200 tryhard.

"You will beg for mercy!" The ploomer roared as he swung his maul, promptly destroying the heads of two unlucky Iron Company. The rest of the reds all turned their attention to him, but even seven against one the ploomer still came up on top.

The tryhard then turned his attention to Pan. "I SHALL RIP OUT YOUR ENTRAILS!"

Pan decided to try his luck, flourishing his pan. "I don't think so."

They dueled, the ploomer swinging his maul. Pan dodged it and swung his pan, but the maul user simply leaned backwards and dodged it, and swung his maul again. Pan bent forwards to dodge, but this time, the ploomer dragged his maul and caught Pan, destroying his head. "Pitiful."

He then turned to Tom. "I can see you quake with fear," said the ploomer, flourishing his maul.

"Certainly not!" Tom denied, but he was. He flourished his maul and charged forwards to duel his counterpart. Their mauls met, chambering and riposting with little success. But eventually the ploomer struck. He kicked, knocking Tom off, and then swung. However, his aim was off, and he hit Tom in the stomach instead. It still drained his health, however.

Now close to dying, Tom turned around and ran. "Okay, okay, I've bitten off more than I can chew!" He cried in a panic. "HEEEEEL—"

His head was destroyed.

The two of them were left to respawn.

--------------------------------

Columbus, Ohio

But instead of respawning back at a friendly point, they popped up in a strange location with strange building around them. They looked around in absolute confusion.

"Impossible!" Pan cried in alarm.

"Surely!" Tom agreed.

They had no idea where they were, or how they even got here.

Maybe it was packet loss or something.

• --Dr. Wily's Robot Invasion--
    Interction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher darkred darkred

Lucky for Conner, plasma weapons are some of the robots' weaknesses. As he mowed down some of the auxiliary robots Wily sent to scout and destroy the city.

"Hmm...This city's 5% more protected than I initially calculated..." Wily would mutter in his UFO, rubbing his chin. "No matter! I'll always find a way to achieve my goals! Trilobites, deploy!" He grinned, pressing a button which soon dropped what looked to be several similar looking robots clad in mostly black with silver armor. Its faceplate resembles that of a knight's visor, and its earpieces were white with a red ring on it.

latest

A few of these were dropped down at the alleyway, carrying combat knives as well as assault rifles. Some of the robots aimed at the two humans while the rest surrounds Penny as she dodges most of Napalm Man's missiles,trying to kick one back towards the Robot Master.

Oddball Team

"Yes, I'm-" As she was about to answer, Alona begins to have a hard time breathing. "Oh shit, hold on Alona!" Jared tells her before he and the other hop on their respective bikes and drives off following Alisa. When they make it to the restaurant, Jared storms inside and sees a fish tank. Quickly, he dumps Alona in. "Problem solved!" Jared says with pride and accomplishment. "Ara, this place looks subarashii." Gen admired.

Saint paused to see that a pair of new faces had showed up. The first was a young woman with blue hair and eyes, and matching clothes. The second was a blonde man with a sword. The last was the flower girl Saint had seen around a few times. They'd spoken once or twice, but most of it was on the topic of Saint feeding the Manhattan pigeons and nothing more. Aerith was her name.

The girls in blue had started to argue, apparently because the newly-introduced one was also named Aqua, something which the 'goddess' Aqua didn't take too kindly. As he watched the argument unfold with a bemused smile, he noted that Aqua the Goddess had an exemplary amount of Light within her, an almost unbelievable amount. In fact, she had almost as much as the Young Wolf himself. The same went for the dark-haired Aqua, though nowhere near as much. These were two very powerful women, even if one was a bit of an airhead (waterhead, maybe?).

"Please, there is no need to argue," Saint told the two bickering water ladies, holding up his hands. "I know you are confused, but your questions will be answered in due time. I do not wish to have to say this again. Now, let us enter the Tower."

He led the group up the stairs, pausing midway to scatter a handful of breadcrumbs to the side. Almost immediately, a flock of pigeons descended and began to peck at the little morsels. The Perfect Paradox was clasped securely on his back. It was a weapon forged out of spare parts, Light, and sheer will by a Guardian from the future who saved him from certain doom by the Fallen House of Rain centuries ago, and then from the Vex Martyr Mind centuries later. Whenever he felt lost, he would look at the weapon, and be reminded that he had yet to meet his idol's example, something he was still trying to achieve.

The automatic doors slid open, allowing the group to enter the Tower.

The lobby had a fairly standard layout, given how the Tower itself was pretty much a retrofitted office building. There was a lounge area with chairs and sofas arranged neatly around the place, while banners with the Global Vanguard sigil hung from the walls, along with those of the Guardian Crest, Crucible, and others. There were a few service counters, along with the Postmaster towards the end. In the middle was a statue of all three classes standing with the common people.

All in all, the Tower was remarkably grand. Even at this time of morning it was brightly lit and cozy.

Several Guardians in full armour were standing around, some of them doing nothing, while one danced in a corner. Frames armed with auto rifles stood guard around the lobby. Somewhere from upstairs, Shaxx could be heard yelling at some unlucky Guardians.

Meanwhile, off to the side, a pair of Guardians were discussing the Drifter's eating habits, a Titan and a Hunter. "I don't know about you, Sheffield, but has the Drifter's eating habits gotten worse since we got here?"

"Yeah, I saw him eating out of a dumpster behind a pizza place the other day."

"Why does he even keep doing that? I mean, there's food everywhere here on this Earth! It's not like he's gonna go hungry or anything."

"Eris doesn't call him rat for nothing, Lawson. Guess old habits die hard. Need I remind you that even before we came here his favourite food was roasted Hive?"

However, they were interrupted by a portal opening between them and promptly depositing a young woman by their feet.

"What in the... oh, another one," The Hunter, Sheffield said as the woman got to her feet, looking very confused. She made her way over to the group of newly-lost souls.

"Hey, Saint," Lawson called out as he saw the other Titan walk in. "We got another one."

"Another one? Right in the Tower lobby?" Saint asked, pausing as Sophitia joined his little entourage. Then he chuckled. "Well then, as you say," he turned to Kazuma. "The more the merrier, yes?"

He shook his head, before turning to the group. "Now that we are inside, let me introduce myself," the Titan said. "My name is Saint-14. I am a Guardian of the Titan class."

Once that was done, he began his explanation. "Five years ago, many beings and entities were torn from their homes and deposited on this world, this Earth, with more still being displaced even to this day, as you would know," he gestured to the group. "On this Earth, or this universe rather, all those brought here are mere fiction. We are all the products of some very creative minds from all over the world, in comic books or stories or video games. I myself am a Guardian who hails from a video game the inhabitants of this world calls Destiny. A fine game, I might add."

Tarantula Wizard
After waiting for some time, Snake Man finally came through the portal, up and ready for whatever the mission was again, to which the Wizard reminded him with “We are on a simple recon mission to find needed supplies so that Dr.Wily can continue making his robot army, so things like mechanical, electrical, and metal parts are needed for him. And I believe he prefers high quality or at least good quality goods at that. But we gotta remember that we are on recon, and not really anything else.... so no fighting anyone unless they strike first, and if that’s the case, beat them up to your hearts desire.” as the small Wizard began walking out of the alleyway, until he looked back at Snake Man and said once more “Hmm, not sure if you can really be out here in the public, especially with whatever might be going on with the others..... wait, I got it, I simply tell others that your not like your brethren, and is not hostile. What a wonderful plan if I say so myself....” as he motioned for Snake Man to follow him out of the alleyway.

Now here they are, walking down the streets, well, Tarantula Wizard was trying his best not to get crushed by anyone here, but he didn’t really mind. He did however, look for potential spots that may hold some good or excellent quality parts for the machines of Dr.Wily.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Bush Berry Bandit
It was another day in the lands of Rp server...... everyone was having fun doing pretty much anything they can think of, from small little pranks and doing some trading, all the way to killing each other for fun, because in this reality, no one really dies for real, so most think of it as some sort of joke. All of this was currently happening in a small castle, with a couple of market stalls thrown ankhs in the central plaza. But, in a nearby bush, lied a menacing and threatening figure, it’s intent on stealing the items of whoever was dumb enough to go near his bush.

But yeah, it was another day for the Berry Bush Bandit, waiting for his next victim to steal his loot from, until he say the familiar form of legs approaching his bush, to which the bandit jumped out of his bush, and said his signature phrase to the rando he was robbing: 53B4AD36-2ABE-4732-827E-B0362E2E7336.jpeg

And the man he was robbing seemed like a noob, but his choice of yellow clothing, red cape, and weird gloves, and no weaponry on him. Oh well, might as well steal something from em, as the Bandit pointed at the man’s gloves, showing that he wanted those from the man. Except, the weird clothed man may have thought of this as something else, because as soon as he did that, a few seconds later, the man went ahead and punched the Bandit.

Now, this would have been a small little flesh wound, even if it hits an unarmored part of his body, but for whatever reason, he was sent flying back, his armor doing nothing to stop the punch as he basically died from one single punch. Welp, that’s a hacker if he saw one, but might as well respawn and try his luck again with another target.

Except, that didn’t happen, because as soon as he spawned right back in, he fell from the sky, before landing down with a Oof, slowly getting back up as he saw two other figures that seemed like they also belonged in his world. But taking a look around, his environment was much different, with large and strange buildings that are much different than the castles back at home, but might as well greet the two figures now.

Slowly looking at the two, he gave a small wave as he said
“Hows it goin’ Pal” as he waited for an response from the two.
Corrosion Corrosion

2017-09-21-e1506008636797.png

top_1.jpg

Sento Kiryu - Genius Inventor, Kamen Rider Build
_interactions - Gemini Man( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )
_location - fighting in the streets of tokyo, japan

Sento chased them into the shop, only to be pushed back out when they unexpectedly charged at him. His wings grew and he flew backwards as they shot at him. He's got to hand it to them, that tacky spandex they're wearing is extremely durable. A few normal Smash would've been defeated by now. It's almost like they were completely dodging his bullet storm.

With a closer look as he shot them both again and again, he notices the bullets going straight through them. So they weren't real. That made sense. The guy didn't even have the gall to fight out here themselves! Though despite the pair being clones, those lasers of theirs were most definitely real. Impressive.

Now... where would the real deal be? Considering those clones aren't clones in the way that they're robots, but instead holographic, that would mean that the true body wasn't too far off. Or he could be completely wrong and this guy managed to make realistic holograms that can physically touch things with working lasers but are more-or-less invincible to any attacks and is a very far distance away because wow this guy must be a genius to come up with something like that. Assuming he made the tech himself, of course.

Luckily enough, he's got the best match perfectly fit for this.

With swiftness, he removes his current bottles and replaces them. "NINJA! COMIC! BEST MATCH! THE SHINOBI ENTERTAINER! YEAH!" Almost immediately, he uses the 4Koma Ninpoutou to create a wall- "Kakuremi no Jutsu! Doron!" -of smoke and then four- "Bunshin no Jutsu!" -clones of his own. This should hopefully give him some time to search around.

If he was the mastermind behind those decoys, he'd be hiding somewhere up high to observe the enemy from a better view. He'd also be admiring his own inventions, but the former is very obviously more important. So in the midst of his distraction, Sento climbs on top of the roofs with hope that the actual body would be around here somewhere.

Gargan paused to rub his forehead before answering. He forgot to duck as he entered, something this he embarrassingly did often. Sometimes even the Noizoid Emperor himself misjudged how tall he really is. He wouldn't be surprised if he hit the garage door hard enough to leave a dent. In which case... Oops.

He reentered the small shop, this time making sure to watch his head. The Emperor was visibly uncomfortable in such a confined area, and seeing him in there must've looked really funny to anybody nearby. Gargan finally replied to Raiden, but not before checking his forehead again. The pressure applied made him breathe through his teeth and frown.

"... Sssh...! Yeah, I'm fine... I'll live... That- Erk, that's gonna leave a bruise..."

Upon being asked about why he was there, Gargan found himself hesitating again. He would've cut right to the chase if it wasn't for that tiger guy there... And the fact that the door to the garage was wide open. Gargan figured it was for the Children of the Ark's best interest to keep his objective a secret from everyone else. So, the Emperor tried to... Discreetly bring the message across.

"... I... Er, haha... If I owned a car, it'd be way bigger than this place, don'tcha think...?" Gargan nervously chuckled, making sure to keep his usually loud voice down. He stopped yet again before clearing his throat and resuming. He tried to make himself sound as professional as possible, but his anxiousness might be ruining it. "... Uh, no I don't... I actually need... Uh... Your help with something... Else... You're Raiden, right?"

Gargan squinted at the tiger-man Raiden was speaking to with disdain. He wasn't sure if Raiden was indeed the person he was looking for or... Well, they looked the same but... Raiden and Ikazuchi are separate people... Right? He was pretty sure he made a note about that fact somewhere, but that paper he wrote on that led him here was barely decipherable. Stupid Earth and it's tiny pencils... If his claws weren't so big, the notes would've been neater! Oh no, this is embarrassing...

Now Gargan will just have to guess. And he still thinks Raiden and Ikazuchi are two separate beings.

"... Uh, mind if you and I speak privately, Mr. Raiden...? Some of your... Friends... Need to you to assist me in... Retrieving someone... Yes."

Gargan resorted to his typical open-mouth grin, but it was a terrible take on it. His smile wavered as he tilted his head to the side awkwardly.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
Interactions: Zamasu Zamasu AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Takumi Fujiwara
When Takumi learns the truth that the bikers are not bothering Alisa he was relieved as they are not as bad as the bikers he might've been familiar with. Funny enough they then learned the shocking truth that she is homosexual while he isn't. He is not shocked as he already knows about it.

He is glad that she is safe. Yet he doesn't have enough trust among the Oddball Team but it can be improved as time goes on. He was then introduced by Jared, the leader of the team. He then replied.

"Takumi Fujiwara. I really thought that you guys were trouble. I'm sorry for wasting your time. You seemed nice enough though." He said in relief.

When Alisa has decided to leave the area he does the same as he went to the restaurant which is where the Oddball Team is actually going. He hasn't eaten in a while. He got in the car and then drove to the restaurant.

Upon entering the building it turns out that he is not feeling hungry at all and that he wants to hang out with the Oddball Team to get to know them better. Besides, he prefers to eat something at home rather than at a restaurant. He might eventually become friends with them but it depends on the situation. He approached the team.

"Hey, guys. Do you mind if I hang out with you guys?" He asked kindly.

Stanley

You needn't push it, Stanley. It was already a miracle they understood what you meant the first time around, but that was because you literally spelt it out with your body. I don't even understand what you're getting at, either! Well, you won't need to embarrass yourself any longer, for I feel it is necessary as the duty of the Narrator to re-direct you while lost in this bizarre situation.

When Bruce asked if something was wrong with his voice, Stanley desperately nodded.

And how will I do that, you ask? Well, I have taken the liberty to scout out this city, albeit briefly, while writing a new script! It's still in development and the plot's all over the place, but what else can I do in this position? The Narrator stapled the pages together. I call it The Stanley Parable 2: Lost in the City. Comes with other people! An interactive environment! Realistic graphics! And here's what I have so far: After escaping the dreaded Mind Control facility that wired his workplace, Stanley found that he apparently 'worked' in Columbus, Ohio. Without direction—or voice, it seems—Stanley must traverse this foreign terrain, surviving at all costs! Ooh, that sounds like a fun idea! Make this into a story-driven survival game!

We're getting somewhere, Stanley! Why do we need the original storyline when we can craft a new one together? I'm sure you were just as tired playing through the same thing over and over again. I had a feeling it was time for change, don't you agree, Stanley? But this'll take time, so while I continue writing it all out, we'll pants our way through the creation of a prologue! Knock them dead, Stanley! Just, please don't make it any more awkward than it needs to be. And how about this, I narrate the actions you are currently doing rather than the ones you should be doing. Now isn't that a fun and unique idea that deviates from the prequel?

Ahem. Stanley scratched the top of his head, trying to figure out a better way of interaction. He was at an utter loss, as he had very limited experience with others at the office building. He almost gave another set of "movements" when his stomach suddenly growled. Hunger was a rather new experience for Stanley, bewildering him as he gently put a hand over his stomach. He was always well-fed at work, and had dinner on the table by the time he got home, so this rumbling sensation that ravaged the inner circuitry of his body was peculiar.

And Stanley still couldn't figure out a better way to communicate, for he was too dull for human interaction.

Yahhah Yahhah (Bruce) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Star)

Oddball Team

"Hang out? Sure! What kind of rope do you have?" As Talavera asked, he receives a smack on the head by Devonecia. "He meant tagging along with us, idiot." She bluntly tells him before looking at Takumi and said "You can hang out with us, just so you know that we are...a very dysfunctional group." Meanwhile, Alona is talking to a bunch of fish, and the patrons around the restaurant could not help but question themselves "Who let these guys in?"

ᗴᒪᒪIᗴ ᗯIᒪᒪIᗩᗰᔕ
• ────── ✾ ────── •
Unfortunately, before their conversation could continue, robots were dropped into the alleyway the both of them were in whom proceeded to aim their weapons at her and the man. And Ellie immediately went back behind the dumpster with the weapon, not wanting to stand there and get shot. Looking at the new weapon in her hands, it looked like a pistol, but more advanced than regular guns.

Taking a deep breath, she readied the pistol and kept it close to her. “
Okay... you can do this, Ellie...

Popping her head up and standing up from behind the dumpster, she aimed the gun at the nearest robot and pulled what she assumed was the trigger, firing the gun, the knock back making her stumble a bit. While one would expect her to either hit the arm or completely miss, she had surprisingly nailed it in the head, ducking back down behind the dumpster. “
Holy shit...!

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , darkred darkred
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝔏𝔞𝔯𝔞 ℭ𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔱
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
And it seemed like the woman had just gone back to eating the trash out of the trash can. No wait, she was eating the actual trash can, which still wasn’t great. “
You know, I don’t think eating a trashcan is good for anyone’s health.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
━━━━━━━━━━

𝐴𝑞𝑢𝑎
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───
And the girl seemed to be adamant on her having “stolen” her name, going so far as to call her a faker and saying that she was so jealous of her that she was trying to imitate her. “
I’m sorry, but I’ve never even heard of you before coming here so I can’t imitate someone I’ve never even heard of.” She sounded sincere, trying to get her to stop. Out of the corner of her left eye, she saw pink mist coming from the man that had told the other Aqua to keep it down and knowing better than to breathe in mist when she didn’t even know what it could do, she moved her arm in front of her face to cover her nose and mouth.

It was then that the armored man, who introduced himself as Saint-14, began to explain what had happened. Apparently, the planet was called Earth and according to him... they were all people that were made up from the imagination of others? That meant that Ven and Terra and all of her friends were made up as well. “
So we’re... we’re all not real? We’re just creations of someone’s imagination?

This had to be some sort of joke... right? Going to another world, willing or not, she could believe. But all of then being a creation of some person’s imagination? That had to be false... was it?

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 , Corrosion Corrosion
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

αєяιтн gαιиѕвσяσυgн
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
As Aerith stepped inside, it wasn’t long before a portal opened up in the ceiling and popped out a woman with blonde hair, who was dressed like a fighter and carried a sword and shield with her. Unfortunately, she ended up landing face first, which probably would’ve hurt a lot as landing on your face tended to do. The woman got up and noticed her first, asking where she was. Obviously, she was going to answer, but she was also concerned for her. “
You’re in New York City. But, are you okay? You just fell and landed on your face.

Pink mist began to come from a man, in which she covered her nose and mouth as to not breathe in mysterious mist before looking at the new woman. “
I’m Aerith, what’s your name?” Then the armored man, who she knew as Saint-14 the pigeon feeder, began to explain things to the newcomers. Of course, she knew this, but it still didn’t make her feel any better that she was fake and she was sure the others felt the same way too.

But then... when she went to see where she had came from when she found out that she was just someone that came from someone’s imagination and looked more into it, there were some memories that were relatively the same, but others weren’t. So then, what exactly were her memories then?

Snapping out of it before she thought too much on it, she looked at the others. “
I know it’s a lot to process, take all the time you want. But I do have to wonder something, Saint. Have you and everyone else in The Tower figured out a way back home yet?

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Corrosion Corrosion , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Alisa McNish - The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear.jpg

Mood: Being Nice to her new friends
Interaction: Takumi & Oddball Team

Alisa looked at the patrons of the restaurant in quite of a awkward moment saying that she let them in since she is always a loyal customer in the restaurant, and then turned to Takumi as she hears that he could hang out with the Oddball Team as well so she nodded as a yes.

She then looked at Devonecia smacking Talavera after he said about hang out but finding a rope right before laughing & said to the female who was smacking Talavera in the head "Is he always being the stupid one in your team or he does that sometimes, Devonecia??? I mean I have some stupid mistakes in college before like when I accidentally have the wrong papers sent to my professor in Accounting, that is my most stupid mistake in my life. I still remember that day."

Alisa will go to her favorite seat in the restaurant right before she looked at the menu on what is in the soup of the day, she is always drink soup when it comes to a initiation of a newly found friendship just like with Takumi before.

unnamed.jpg
Hirako, Shinji - Gotei 13's Squad V Captain
Interaction: Everyone in GVH, more Specifically Saint-14 ( Corrosion Corrosion )

Luckily, the girls around the annoying goddess were perceptive and decided not the breath in Sakanade's smoke. That makes his job several times easier, as if they were to get their senses go haywire, it would be a struggle to get them out of it. A bit relieved, He gets out from the wall and walks down to the floor to follow armor guy, named Saint-14. He then goes on to explain the current situation they were in and how apparently characters of what would be considered fiction in this universe have suddenly 'come to life'. It's a pretty bizarre theory, but it's one of the possibilities that he'd had thought of. He then looks around, noticing the large amount of Guardians and starts to wonder: Did this happen to everyone in Soul Society? It can't just be me. It was a possibility, a possibility he would look into later. In the end of the Guardians explanation, he only has one question. "Then...where do I come from? I guess I speak for everyone when I ask that."

sophitia.jpg

Health: Perfect
Mentions: Saint-14 Corrosion Corrosion , Shinji SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 , Aerith Gainsborough + KH Aqua TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , Konosuba Aqua thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Kazuma Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins , GV HQ Characters
Formatting: 87cefa HEX, Verdana Font
Links: CS / Previous Post / Next Post
Sophitia's question was answered relatively quickly by the pink-ribboned brunette, who stated they were in New York City. That certainly didn't ring any bells, so it wouldn't be surprising when a puzzled expression washed over her face. The Athenian didn't dwell too much on this information, though, as the girl in pink asked if Sophitia was alright. At this, she gave a nod back before sheathing both her Omega Sword and Elk Shield.

"I appreciate the concern, but I'll be fine. Maybe I could have used a bit of cushioning, but that's all." The medieval Greek glanced down at the hard floor for a split-second before the girl introduced herself as Aerith, asking the blonde for her own name.

"My name is Sophitia Alexandra, of Athens." She replied, throwing in her home land in case that rung any bells to anyone here. She wasn't entirely certain about that, though, especially considering that she had traveled through most of Europe and yet still didn't recognize "New York City". That, and everyone else's attire seemed a bit off. There was a man who was the source of a pink mist, which prompted her to cover her mouth with one arm and waved it off with another, two blue-haired girls, and a boy accompanying the latter. Not to mention the fully-armored figure who seemed to be the leader of what was going on, alongside the other bystanders within the room.

According to the man in armor, people were being thrown out from their homes into this new world. The young woman found herself coping with this notion easily, as if she'd been through this phenomenon before. However, the next fact- the idea that everyone foreign to this world was fake- was much, much harder to grasp. She let off a soft laugh, shaking her head before replying.

"I'm sorry, I must have heard you wrong. Could you repeat that again?" She inquired, though it seemed her ears hadn't deceived her; Aerith indirectly confirmed Saint-14's statement by telling everyone they could take as much time they needed to digest what they just heard. A perplexed look crossed the Athenian's face for a few moments, but she finally managed to push that thought out of her mind. Perhaps they were lying, and they'd been mistaken somehow. Regardless of whether that was true or not, she wanted to at least try and recollect her bearings.

"You don't happen to have a shrine to Hephaestus lying around, do you? Or, at the very least, a quiet place to pray?" The Holy Warrior asked Saint-14 after Aerith asked about getting back to their home worlds.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back