• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

• So far, Cloud had managed to cut up four Necromorphs, but these things were so fast that it was difficult to get that number any higher. Not to mention how many of them started trying to grab his sword away from him.

Then he heard a new voice and turned his head until he spotted a cloaked figure being crowded. Without a word spoken, Cloud sprang, slicing five of the mobbing Necromorphs before pulling the new acquaintance to safety. "I take it you were tricked into coming down here as well?"

Leighton & Adalyn
Tokyo, Japan

"What in the- Hey, the hell are you doing?! Y'know what, fine, no time to question it. How 'bout I put on a light show for these freaks? Deploying TLS!-"

Trying to dismiss Giffany's intrusion for now, Leighton prepares one of his special weapons. The forehead marking on his screen face seems to glow intensely, and a charging sound can be heard. However, before he's able to unleash it... something familiar interrupts him. A large shot of venom-drenched spider silk hurtles past the 'bot, opening up mid-flight to blanket three of the monsters in a silken blanket of alkaline death, melting away at them with unquestionable potency...

DesertedEagleLatios_NoBorder9.png

"-What the- Adalyn?!"
"Leighton! Fancy seeing you here too, hm? Though, this is far from a time for small talk. How about some target practice on these things?"
"Sounds like a plan to me - it's showtime!"

LatiosExtra_NoBorder3.png

Well, would you look at that? The robo-Latios and the half-spider girl seem to know each other. Probably quite well, too. Getting back to the matter at hand, Leighton finally unleashes his special weapon. The TLS, short for Tactical Laser System - it can only be reasonably described as a big eff-off laser. A piercing, continuous spear of blue light shoots from his forehead, the beam persisting for several seconds and annihilating all that's unlucky enough to be on the business end of it. All in all, he's able to put an end to seven of the freaks with the beam, not to mention causing injury to a few more behind them. These two fighters from the future are certainly not underequipped...

[TLS] - RECHARGING, ARMED IN 20 SECONDS - [2/3]
[ADMM] - ARMED - [60/60]
[HRUGB] - ARMED - [1/1]

Daily World Wide News Team:

Well, those were certainly very interesting answers, but before they could continue on with their questioning, something else had gotten their attention, and it wasn’t the good kind. Some sort of weird looking humanoids, which looked like the god of all things considered ugly down here, and they were quite scary looking too, which caused Gael, the cameraman, to cower back in fear, but keeping the camera up in reflex as well. While the others got their shots in at the ever-arriving horde, Benrey the security personnel took a glance towards one of the individuals here, which was the one who rudely answered a tad bit earlier, but who could blame him, and it seemed like he was unarmed, so, like any good person would do, he reached towards one of his holster, before taking out a Glock 18 pistol, and saying to the lad

“Ere, use this lassie, don’t know if it would do much to these things after that weird fookin cat thing spoke about them needing to dismember their limbs, but that won’t stop us from providing firing support and distracting those arse holes...”

And whether or not he said something, Benrey would just drop the pistol into Denzel’s grip, before raising his own smg up and firing at a lone Necromorph slicer trying to flank the group, along with John who shot the skull of the creature using his heavy revolver, and while not completely killing it off, he at least stunned the thing to allow him to focus upon another Necromorph.

While Gael just watched in horror (while also still using the camera to record all of the action), Benrey went ahead and knocked the stunned Necromorph to the ground by using his entire body weight in a shoulder bash, and before the creature got up, he slammed his foot into its skull, possibly taking out the entire thing with his stomp, while yelling out

“Even though I got nothang but some armor and the smg in my arms... I can still bloody kill ya bastards the same...”

As the man continued firing upon the horde, occasionally reloading the magazine of the weapon. And with John Henry in the background stunning some of the Necromorphs with his revolver and shots to the head, there were 5 of them standing there, prime and ready to be slain by any of the more powerful allies here.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Monarch381 Monarch381 LilacMonarch LilacMonarch LUCY222 LUCY222 MCProvata MCProvata Laix_Lake Laix_Lake flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283

A voice resonated behind him. It was young- akin to a small child. Yoriichi's eyes widened ever so slightly, as with his mouth slightly opened, his head whipped itself around, as he stared at a small creature, similar in inhumane traits much like the spider-woman he led here...Yet at the same time, not in the slightest. Her figure was that of a child- with a long animal tail behind her. Yet- despite the fact she was so small, and clearly shouldn't be here, she fought and attacked those monsters without fear. Yet- she was still young. Her speech fast and hard to understand. Panic? Maybe hidden fear leaking out? None of those things mattered as Yoriichi focused more on the prospect a child was here.

Old memories resurfaced in his mind. The rotting corpse of the only woman he ever loved in his entire life, and a small, innocent being that also had its innocence and chance of living stolen from them. Children without their parents. Parents without their children. People he couldn't save. People who deserved better.

He moved again. His sword and body moving akin a spirit of flame itself much like what Shaw saw. Yoriichi's body spun in a 360 degree angle rapidly, what almost appeared the flames of the sun itself coming out of his blade. Yet- there was not truly any flames there. Shaw and the others could see it- it was just a normal sword overheating itself by being swung so rapidly, yet the essence Yoriichi was giving off, his sheer power- that inhumanity made it look like there were flames where there weren't.

The five necromorphs that were stunned instantly were destroyed, alongside any nearby ones heading to Shaw and him. Only gargled cries of pain could be heard as their bodies were cut in half, and multiple other of their limbs were cut off while Yoriichi was swinging his blade.

"Breath of the Sun: Clear Blue Sky."
Once his attack was over, Yoriichi with great speed and dexterity- kneeled in front of Shaw, before placing a gentle hand on top of her head.

thumb-350-1070178.jpg

"Don't worry. Things will be fine."

I promise on my life.

Unknown Survivor:

Not longer after having an unwanted creature upon his back, the armored stranger was thankfully saved by that strange hairs individual with the large bladed weapon went forth and took down some of the Necromorphs that were left around him, as well as the one upon his back, before pulling the man back into safety away from the creatures, as the young man questioned the armored figure about being tricked to come down here, to which he said

“I wasn’t tricked to go down here, I came here under my own free will for what I thought was a simple scouting mission for a tunnel, even had a good amount of gold coin being backed up by the words of my employers, didn’t know it would actually bloody end up being this fucking bad here, pardon my French.”

He said, before pointing towards two corpses, both of which were wearing green and brown colored clothing made out of leather and cloth, the much more built corpse seemingly wielding the same weapons the survivor was wearing, which were two short swords, albeit, much more dull from those who looked at them, while the other was wielding something similar to that of an gun, but much more old looking.... as the Armored survivor said

“Those two pathetic examples were my own teammates, but their lack of experience ended up with em in the state you know see them as right now.... but me being the more armored and well-equipped one ere, I managed to survive for quite a while until you guys showed up... and I thought my luck was bad already, but I guess luck decided to call you guys forth to save me... thanks for that I guess... but I can handle myself as well, not some peasant that needs help using a sword in training...”

and to show off his example, a Necromorph was charging forth towards the two of them, to which the armored man counter-charged and rose both his swords to block the sharpened arms of the Necromorph, before using his right foot to kick the leg of the Necromorph, knocking the creature off-balance, and that was what the man needed, as he quickly removed his swords from the arm-lock, letting the sharpened arms flail into the air, before stabbing forth with his right shortsword into the chest of the creature, and continuing until it reached the ground, the sword now embedded into the ground and keeping the creature stuck into place.

“Psh.... can’t even react correctly to these kinds of things, just some savage beasts that you can take care of when knowing their weaknesses and timing your strikes correctly.”

As he continued on, stabbing his sword into the creature’s skull, and while it didn’t die from the strike, he wasn’t far from finished, as he grabbed both arms of the creature, putting his right foot on its back, before pulling back with all the force he can muster, before the satisfying sound of flesh tearing could be heard, and the Necromorph was no dead with two missing arms, as the armored man merely threw the arms away, and grabbed both swords from the corpse, using little effort to take them out of the ground, then facing Cloud once more and saying:

“The name is Butch.... I’ll cut introductions short, but a name or title would be good to know, especially in the heat of battle...”

As he now turned away from Cloud, while still waiting for an response, but preparing for anymore Necromorphs heading his way.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher darkred darkred CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

• "Ugh, I wish we could say the same." Cloud scratched his head, not minding the blood on his scalp. "We came here to answer a distress call, and waltzed right into this ambush. Either these monsters were terrorizing the person who sent the signal, or we've been had." A pouncing Necromorph was met with swift removal of everything below the waist. "If it's the latter, whoever sent the signal is going to look just like this one."

He continued to slash, pausing every so often to watch the stranger's own methods. The stranger even took time to show Cloud his dead party members, which curved his straightened brow as he looked over to Tifa and Aerith. "Hopefully, my party won't meet its end in the same way. But then again, with how easily these creatures go down..."

And then one of them but him on the thigh, bringing him to wince as he decapitated and deshouldered the attacker. "Name's Cloud."

Last edited:

• P PopcornPie

Asha nods and bares her teeth in what looks like an attempt to look fierce. It's adorable.

syl3.png
    Syl glances worriedly at the subway once sounds of things happening inside reach them. "Please be okay..."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Ori nods and walks over to the entrance. Cres had said something about familiar scents, and if it was a friend, a friend of his was a friend of Ori's.

Monarch381 Monarch381 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 Yamperzzz Yamperzzz LUCY222 LUCY222 MCProvata MCProvata Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

"Enough about the ghost," Julia says in exasperation. "We'll deal with it when it comes up."

"Ngh.." Natasha grunts, trying to ignore Giffany's teasing.

Soon the group encounters what they had heard, and it was not a nice surprise.

esp1.png
    "I wouldn't be so sure. This doesn't feel...planned." Julia replies to Marnie. "Regardless, be careful with these guys. If you can't do any of the things Eric said, stay back."

"Cutting off limbs? I think I can do that..." Natasha uses Ice Beam on her paw, forming a sword much like Eric's albeit made entirely of ice. But although it was sharp and as cool as it looked, the durability couldn't be great.

Cass grins at the necromorphs. "Let's have some fun with these things."

Julia glances at her. "Don't be reckless."

Too late, she already charged in and started slicing and dicing, leaving Julia no choice but to follow. The two Espeons fought similarly - blades made of psychic energy whizzed around both of them as they walked, seemingly of their own free will and lopping off limbs with incredible speed and precision.

Natasha wasn't doing as well. Balancing on two legs was obviously difficult for her and she was clearly inexperienced in swordfighting. Despite that, she still manages to take down a few of the necromorphs. At least until one of her swings lands badly and her blade snaps clean in half.

glac21.png
    "Dammit--agh!" One of the necromorphs capitalizes on this opportunity, lunging at the Glaceon in her moment of weakness. Natasha manages to block with what was left of her sword, but the force of the attack throws her back and she falls down on her back. She could be in trouble.

Last edited:

• NEBULA
    One glance at Nebula and it became clear. He didn't bring any money of any sort. Despite this shortcoming however, he knew how to improvise
    "Hey, uuuh... I don't have any of those 'dollars' you mentioned... How about I give you a um.... Gimme a few minutes"
    he rummaged deep into his Spark. Surely there's something worth that much. And then, he pulled some gold bars out of the gem on his forehead...
    One of which, he levitated into the man's hands
    "Miss Marguerite gave me these for helping her out earlier, before I went here... Will you take these? I know they're only worth half a lockpick each, but uuuh... It's what I have"
    Yep. That's probably more than enough to cover the whole trip for everyone

• "It had to have been planned!" Marnie groaned as she sustained a bite to the exposed shoulder. "How else could someone take control of every broadcast available without preparation?! We were so stupid! I can't believe we brushed off a clear warning! We were fucking had! See if I take a distress signal seriously again if we live through this! This is our first day together, Julia, I should have protected you from getting duped like this, but I was too obsessed with being a cool hero!" Her frustration and newfound self-loathing carried her exhausted arm as she clobbered.

With Sunny Day and Solar Beam not viable options for the time being, she reached for a different TM.

Marnie learned Fury Cutter!

Her cuts were slow, reflective of her willingness to just die already. It would be the only way she'd be spared from Emer's coming session of relentless gloating.

Last edited:
Daily World Wide News Team:

John Henry could only grin as he saw his allies taking advantage of the stunned Necromorphs, as he then emptied the revolver of its shells, before adding in some fresh rounds into its chambers, as he continued on his one man challenge agains the Necromorphs by stunning them and letting his allies take care of them for him.

But with Benrey, he heard someone saying dammit, before the shuffle of someone struggling with something else caught his attention, which was one of those.... blue icicle cat thing being tackled by one of those creatures they were fighting, and it doesn’t look good considering the creature has the upper hand here... but not for long. Benrey quickly made his way towards the small shuffle, before putting away his smg and grabbing the back of the beast into an arm lock, pulling them away from the Pokémon, giving them a chance to either run away or fight the now struggling Necromorph, as he yells out.

“What are ya waiting for lassie! I can’t keep em back foraver now...”

As he continued holding the Necromorph in place, trying his best to keep it in place, but with too much energy being spent here, he decided to throw the creature away in the opposite direction, before quickly taking out his smg and firing upon the creature while it was still falling down, and while it didn’t completely killed the beast, it probably stunned the creature just enough for someone else to take it down.

Meanwhile back with John Henry... things doesn’t seem to be looking good for him, as two Necromorphs were currently flanking him, and without any bullets in his revolver , he resorted to shoving and dodging the attacks of his enemies, moving more and more towards a wall behind him, and if nothing is done soon, he will be cornered and possibly hurt, or even killed as well.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Monarch381 Monarch381 LilacMonarch LilacMonarch P PopcornPie Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Celestial Speck Celestial Speck MCProvata MCProvata flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

69nU5Rxoh5p-bQHy2TuV4NhWNn-qovumT4WRh7atHkJMVMNwr7PRuI9FICT1mfc1XBSYFavPa3Vr-rKVsNv1tLnkiPMWB9TVPANNanMaaV3lyJXU4P3tZu5ACxMbKlgxEhjSaVB5

King Leonadas of Sparta- 2020
Portal from Athens, Greece to Tokyo Train Station

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Leonadas didn’t exactly respond right away to Tifa and Cloud but he frowned “Nai.” which meant yes in greek.

It didn’t take long for Kassandra to be attracted to an electronic box that played music and Greek teens speaking about the news on the “boombox.”

In greek, there was news about Tokyo being attacked by something called Necromorphs.

He placed on his Spartan helmet and braced himself for the worst, but when he didn’t hear Kassandra screaming from the portal, he followed Cloud, Tifa and the others into the portal.

Leonadas was already bracing himself with the full spear near him, keeping near the back, taking a look at the strange mechanical tunnel and the tracks around him.

Within moments, Necromorphs screeched near Leonidas and he stabbed his spear into the creatures and pulled it out, slashing an arm off the creature.

“King Leonadias of Sparta, stranger..No time!”

Leonadas didn’t think this would be the way he’d go out fighting right?

“RARRR!”

He growled as he held onto his spear, covering Kassandra and the others for the time being.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Leighton & Adalyn
Tokyo, Japan

Crap, that Glaceon just went down, and... hooh, this isn’t good. These mutated abominations obviously won’t have the good graces to wait till she’s back up - someone’s gotta bail her out, yesterday. Thankfully, Adalyn’s right on that, reaching a palm out at Natasha - from which a jet of incredibly sticky spider silk shoots out, adhering to the Glaceon’s body sufficiently enough for Adalyn to literally pull her clear of the fearsome flesh-beast.

“Not on my watch! You okay?”

Leighton, meanwhile, he’s just dealing with these things as he pleases. With a cry of “Locking on,” Leighton uses Laser Focus to prepare for his next attack. Probably a special weapon...

[TLS] - RECHARGING, ARMED IN 15 SECONDS - [2/3]
[ADMM] - ARMED - [60/60]
[HRUGB] - ARMED - [1/1]

• Marvin snaps out of it, looking at the approaching aliens. He starts swinging punches at a few, firing a few Energy Balls in the fray.
    He grabs onto a Necromorph, and starts smashing it into the others.
    All the while yelling "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

After taking out a few dozen with well aimed headshots, admiring how their heads actually came off when he blasted them, he decides to find a new lair, and uses his headgear to shoot out a huge lazer, knocking out and obliterating many of them, enough for him to make his way out of the room and continue shooting them with his blaster as he continued through the sewer

@thepeople in the Tokyo subway, like seriously there’s no way you all wouldn’t have heard that.

• "Locking on?" Giffany started to explore Leighton's circuitry, eventually making it up to his facial plate. "Ummm...Leighton, what are you doing? Is this...Um, is this something I should exit your body for? Or can I help? Do you need an electricity boost?"

back at the crime scene

Dismas’s inquiry for assistance would be met by a brief nod from one of the officers. They have mostly gotten through the majority of the house at this point. With his newfound backup, Dismas would find that the back of the house was also similarly secured with a few officers stationed to keep people out. As you would expect from the guys from Scotland yard. It was an unassuming parking lot for those who live in those residences. If our highwaymen would recall the splatter by the window, the way that it was positioned and the positioning of the male victim, it would imply that the assailant...somehow made those killing strikes at an upward angle. Even with the series of murders, knives are often still messy to deal with. Especially in this particular case.

The area by the window would have notable blood stains, some appeared on the widow's edges, but the most notable of those stains are those right below. A few notable blots on the pavement. Few looked to have the imprints...of a small pair of dress shoes, small enough for a child.

Meanwhile, one of the officers has come forward to Kiyohime. For what you may ask?
“Excuse me Ms, if you are in need of any help at this point, I would recommend visiting one of the information centers close by. Should be able to get you established in good old London.” For some assistance for an Offworlder. How would she react to this simple bit of help?

Back to claptrap, his own claims on a possible lead where faculty correct. They have been putting it up to the work of an outworlder for a good few months. But even though the murders are to be comparable to the famous murderer in question, it was tedious due to the previously mentioned issues regarding physical descriptors, and the number of fictional jack the ripper characters that have been created over those many years. Not to say that they haven't been investigating those leads, more so when this particular murder was sloppier than normal. There would have been no way to tie such things...to an outworlder girl nonetheless. So when Claptrap made his inquiry he would note one thing...the search engine was bling, those bastards. Still it might not have mattered, as the majority of searches brung up video game titles, point and click games, an old text adventure, and some DLC for Assassin's creed syndicate. Looking through images would show the same result.

“Well taking a look at this, wouldn't we be looking at known mobile games? We already had a few dead ends a few months back regarding a few of those results.” He watched as claptrap went through his inquiry before directing two others close by to start their own search on one of those sturdy laptops. Not usually what an investigation normally involves in a crime scene, but since that event five years back, it became more of a necessity as all sorts of fictional people would become more involved with everyday life.

It would take a few minutes of aggressive typing by the two before the investigator in question was handed one of those thick laptops over, the investigator took a look through before placing them beside Sargent claptrap. Two tabs would be open, the first being a page from Wikipedia (not the best source but they had to get by somewhere) listing the fictional characters of one “Fate/Apocrypha” one of those characters an “assassin of black” has a decent portion of their information blotted out in a way that would be impossible on a public Wikipedia, as would be expected of most written and visual accounts of the murderer. The same could be said of the next link, a Fandom wiki on the said series, on Assassin of black. That same distortion of information would be present...going as far as to even blot out the images that normally are on this page. Even with the majority of that page blotted out, The mentions of this “assassin” being a she is what they need.

Suffice to say, they have their lead.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

• Monarch381 Monarch381 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 Yamperzzz Yamperzzz LUCY222 LUCY222 MCProvata MCProvata Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

esp4.png
    "No, not that. How do you know these things are connected? Those portals have been opening up at random times and places and dropping just about anything, so there's a good chance they're not." Julia moves over to Marnie after seeing her get bitten. "But now's not the time to talk about this. Get back for a bit and..."

A necromorph lunges at the Espeon from behind but she dispatches it without even looking, then continues like nothing happened.

"Tend to your wound. You'll be more effective when you're not injured."

Julia inhales sharply as one attacks the her prone daughter, but fortunately others are there to help first and she lets out a relieved breath. "Should've told her to stay back.."

"A-" Natasha is dragged off by the web before she can respond to Benrey.

glac15.png
    "Ugh...yeah, thanks." The Glaceon nods to Adalyn and then looks down at her broken sword. "This was a stupid idea."

Natasha gets up and discards the useless chunk of ice, then starts using Ice Beam from afar. She aims for the feet of the necromorphs to hopefully immobilize them and make them easier targets for the others.

• ChomusukeThe familiar sniffed and pawed the token. "Meow murrow? (How is THIS supposed to find my master?)"

Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg
Mood: Trying to Fend Off Necromorphs
Interaction: Ren, Knockout

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───
EVENT POST

Alisa got out of her GTR and looked at Ren asking her that this is enough when his weapon is a pocket knife and a wrench, Yeah, that’s a bit enough. What about you, you follow us in the tunnels or nah?? Now let’s go to the subways and find out who this person is but we should be careful if there is some trouble ahead in the subway tunnels.

She asked Knockout that he should be following her and the Corvette driver in the subways or he won’t be going instead, before she could get in the subways and when she was trying to have the both of them following her. In the distance of the tunnel under the light. A small number of Necromorphs appeared and a Puker turned its head to see her before it screamed and the horde charged towards the three, Crap, Necromorphs?!!! Don’t fire them. Slice the limbs off or if we have a flamethrower, it should weaken them!!! I played Dead Space before so it should be a crazy fight we’re having right now, but let’s start this fight?!

She tries to warn the two that the only way to hurt the Necromorphs is to slice its limbs off before a Slasher tries to use its claws to slash her off and she easily slashed the limbs with her sharp butterfly knife, she has learned to learn to defend herself but she have never fought a intergalactical creature like the Necromorphs before but she had research their weakness so it’ll be a hard battle.

After she had finished off the Slasher, she killed off a small number of Necromorphs using her butterfly knife by slicing its limbs once again and attempting to rolled sideways after a Puker shoots a ball of corrosive bile towards her in a long distance, Damn there are so many of these things?!!

Alisa exclaimed while trying to roll back to Ren with her fighting stance yet she must be very tired of fighting off the Necromorphs but if they would actually fought off the Necroorphs, it’ll be a crazy fight since she have never fought the creatures in real life while trying to find something flammable that could weaken the Necromorphs.

• P PopcornPie

d59sfdm-72467104-29e0-402b-beee-8644443f25062.png
    "MARNIE! SHUT UP AND GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF!" Julia roars. "EIther get your head in the game or get out of here!"

The Espeon was pissed now, as the remains of her latest necromorph victim would clearly show.

At last, the final blow. Julia was sick of her, and it hadn't even been a full day. Who could blame her. Even still, it hurt. This was her one chance, and she destroyed it.

"...Okay."

Marnie turned around and started off, hanging her head. "Hinaro, I'm coming back out. You're still out there, right?"

"Aw, Marnie, I'm so sorry..." The Glameow's ears fell. "But hey, sometimes things just...don't work out."

Down the tunnel, Julia and her group (odds are some others down the tunnel due to echoing) could hear a shriek of pure fear. A woman in some sort of maid outfit is running for her life from a horde of necromorphs behind her.

“SOMEONE! ANYONE! PLEASE HELP!”

Followed by another scream, but this time with crying.

EVENT POST (ONLY THE FIRST GROUP FOR NOW)

More Necromorphs begin to surround Marnie, seemingly picking up on her exhaustion. Slashers, their sharp appendages protruding from their spines, ready to stab Marnie through. If it's any consolation, though, her success with Fire Punch would make dispatching these ones a cakewalk- the attack had shown itself powerful enough to punch the limbs of Necromorphs clean off, and Fury Cutter... well, that one's self-explanatory!

Upon Yoriichi's arrival, Eric glances at the swordsman in surprise. Though he doesn't actually say anything, he thinks to himself, ...wow, I've got a long way to go. The Espeon then glances up at Flute. She'd made an incredibly smart decision flying higher than everyone else, putting her out of range of most of the monsters. Apart from Giffany, she's in the safest spot here. "Hey, FLUTE! Where'd you send that Necromorph off to?" he shouts at her above all the chaos before slicing one of the revolting creatures in half. "And watch out for those Pukers!"

Sure enough, one of the hollow-eyed, three-legged monsters several meters away from the main horde reels its head back. From Flute's vantage point, she'd certainly see it spit out a glob of yellow acid right towards her! But surely she has a trick up her sleeve, doesn't she? Surprise these putrid freaks, Flute!

More of these Pukers come together at the edge of the horde. Sensing the danger of Yoriichi and Leighton, who had been tearing through the ranks of alien zombies, they spit out more globs of highly corrosive acid at the two of them.

While that's happening, some of the monsters manage to squeeze past the meat grinder and converge upon the group of reporters- save for John Henry, who's currently being backed against the wall- to avenge some of their fallen comrades. If they even understand the word 'comrade,' that is. Perhaps they've mistaken them as easy pickings. Show them they're wrong.

Lilith's attacks light the monsters ablaze. Crying out in... what might actually be genuine pain, the flaming Necromorphs shamble towards Lilith as fast as they can before collapsing just a few feet away. Another one crawls out from under a nearby train and slashes at her, but looks at her in confusion with its empty eye sockets after its hand phases right through her.

Dozens more Necromorphs toss themselves at Julia and Cass. They seem almost attracted to the Psychic-types, for some odd reason- perhaps their senses are finely tuned to the likes of the sisters. Unfortunate for them. The two seem almost untouchable by the monsters that need to be within arms' reach to attack; to try and remedy this, a few more Pukers launch their corrosive spit at the Espeons.

As the two Necromorphs close in on John Henry, swinging whatever sharp appendages they have on them around, Eric suddenly shouts, "REVOLVER GUY! DUCK!"

Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh. A blade comes spinning like a helicopter blade through the air, surrounded by a blue aura. Its bloodstained edge slices the Necromorphs into two pieces each, eliminating both of them in an instant. The flying sword curves and flies back to Eric, who catches it in his paw and, with two swings, flicks most of the Necromorph blood off the blade as he glances up at John Henry. "You good here?" he asks. Once he gets a reply, Eric dashes off to continue helping the others. "NATASHA, YOU'D BETTER NOT DIE ON ME!" he shouts as he runs by her.

Speaking of the Glaceon, her strategy is working well to slow down the Necromorphs. Every time one is immobilized by ice, they struggle around to try and escape to no avail, some of them pulling so hard that their legs come right off and collapsing like the brainless animals they are. Those that 'free' themselves in this way crawl towards the nearest target, arms reaching out to try and grapple whoever they reach first.

Marvin's strategy is a bit more hands-on than Natasha's, sure, but it's no less effective. His punches have similar effect to Marnie's in that every Necromorph limb he comes into contact with gets punched clean off. Gross, yeah, but it's working. The Energy Balls obliterate every monster they hit in varying levels of gore that's better left undescribed; someone as strong as Marvin can easily tear through these things. The space robot then grabs one of the space zombies and uses it as a weapon against its own kind, knocking any Necromorph he hits over like a bowling pin.

From out of the blue, Eric jumps over to the not-Beheeyem, dispatching another one of the grotesque creatures with a slash from his sword before landing on Marvin's shoulder. "Hey. How's the proposal coming along?" the Espeon inquires curiously.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch P PopcornPie MCProvata MCProvata Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Monarch381 Monarch381 flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 LUCY222 LUCY222 Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

• On her way out of Julia's hair, Marnie came right into the path of a poor maiden being chased by a good sized pack of Necromorphs. Well...It wouldn't hurt to help one more time, right?

Emer used Fire Punch!
    Emer used Fury Cutter!
    Emer used Fire Punch!
    Emer used Fury Cutter!

"Huff, huff..." Marnie brushed her hands clean once the horde was cleared. "Name's Marnie. You're welcome, but I've got no time to talk. I have to get out of here." She kept sauntering on her way as though nothing happened.

Last edited:
The maiden thankfully bowed to her savior before following Marnie.

“M-My Theo- thank you..you saved my life~” But...where are we going?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back