• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
latest

Assassin, Sasaki Kojirō
status: In japan, Dealing with the Wrath of Emer. heh, get it WRATH of Emer?
condition: normal
The news reporters were clearly in shock over the apparent death of Emer and her...revival as a wrath? Even though his Vitrification skill is able to keep him from the kind of visual cues one would normally make in such a situation. He is bewildered by what has happened. Killed by what looked to be a kitsune who assumed she did not belong? Emer's apartment revenge over the one called Julia. The noise that roared through the station was what he was focused on. They can deal with the newly created wrath at a later point, not as if she is safe from someone similar to the "heroic spirit" in question.

Regardless of the situation, he grabs the famed sword from his back, The Monohoshi. drawing it out from its sheath remaining where it was, and the blade now out in the open for all those to see... before holing it over his shoulder.

latest
“So, have any of you individuals know each other, and if so, how long have you people been working together...?”

John said in order to pass the time, Gael merely recording everything with the Camera as well, while its light function was also activated, providing a source of light pointed deeper into the tunnel.

"I know none in this group, it was only my peaked interest over the message that made me want to come to this place. My reappearance here was recent." kinda a slight lie, given that it was the hope of finding interesting foes that made him come and not just the message. If it wasn't for that Darvo guy, he wouldn't be here. hard to say if any of those guys would even recognize who he is from those tales, not as if the name of Sasaki Kojirō is THAT well known. But who knows.

Monarch381 Monarch381 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 Yamperzzz Yamperzzz LUCY222 LUCY222 MCProvata MCProvata Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg
Mood: Getting Ready for Tokyo
Interaction: Ren & Knockout
Mention: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Crow Crow

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───
EVENT POST

Alisa walked back to her GTR after she saw the lady snapped her fingers appearing the streets of Tokyo and looked at Knockout with an almost death glare when he asked her that anything happens and it won’t mess up his paint job before Ren makes a motion that she will go first to the portal, she got back in her R8 and flicks the keys when the engine turns on before she would drive towards the portal first and while she could look at the streets of Tokyo with a ‘Wow, I finally made it to Tokyo via a portal’ glare in her eyes.

She must be very excited yet very nervous at the same time because she had never been in Tokyo before but she must be ready for what happens if they could get on the subway, Alright, guys. We are gonna find the nearest subway first so we should be ready for what happens if we enter the subway and you have guns, you two???

She suggested and asked the two when she told them in the open window that they should go to find the nearest subway then they would be investigating what happened in the subways and that the two have guns or something that can protect them since they would be entering the subways and it would be leading to have some creepy stuff there, she tried to resist being excited to see some JDM cars like the NSX, Supra, and etc. Alisa then checks her USP before she would remove her silencer and put the attachment in the glovebox because it would mess up the recoil of the pistol and puts back her USP in the holster after she turns on the safe mode feature on her pistol.

She would look at the two to wait for the both of them to respond that if they had weapons, it’ll be a relief for her. So she must be ready for what will be coming for the three in the subway, yet how would be this interesting group for her going to be well in her own adventure of finding the person who was interrupting the podcasts and news broadcasts for a message.

Last edited:
  • ᗴᒪᒪIᗴ ᗯIᒪᒪIᗩᗰᔕ
    • ────── ✾ ────── •
    With the dog out, she then moved out of the way when she saw the robot guy come over and began to try to help the dog. Ellie knew how to do medical stuff as she was taught how, but she wasn’t exactly taught how to help injured animals so she let him help the dog. A voice then called out, making Ellie look to see a portal closing. “
    Okay… that’s not weird at all.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , darkred darkred

Last edited:
Cameron Wilson-Müller: The Water Absorbing Mercenary
tear in the multiverse(2).png
Mood: Quite Confident on What Happened in The Message
Interaction: Aqua
Mention: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢.....
EVENT POST

After a quite interesting interview with the leader, Cameron was in a coffee shop drinking a cup of cappuccino after he left the GV Headquarters earlier while watching the daily news but when the broadcast is interrupted and after the person is finished speaking to everyone, the half-German got up from his seat after he finished drinking his cappuccino before he got out of the coffee shop but little did he know that a portal appeared and decided to walk towards a female with blue hair was walking towards the other side of the portal thinking she will go to Tokyo since the person who interrupted the broadcast spoke Japanese in his last phrase. He would run to the other side of the portal in order to catch up with the girl in blue hair and try not to accidentally trip into her, Warten, miss!!! I’ll go with you if you want some help, miss. Did you hear the creepy botschaft from the TV by now, too?

He asked the blue-haired girl that she will be needing some help and did she see the message from the television earlier, the half-German must have wanted to have a group in order to have some help if he is going to dangerous situations like this one in particular. So it must be very confusing because he has been into Tokyo before but for a school trip at 12 which is the age that he got his powers from. Cameron is waiting for the blue-haired girl to respond if she either does or doesn’t want help at all but he must need to find out the truth behind the interrupted broadcasts and podcasts in order to find out on why he did it to interrupt every broadcast and podcasts all over the world.

Last edited:

• P PopcornPie

syl5.png
    "I guess so." Syl shrugs and glances at the gas canisters. "No idea on that one, though..."

Asha runs and charges at Hinaro, tackling her full force! "Rwah!"

It...doesn't hurt.

Monarch381 Monarch381 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 Yamperzzz Yamperzzz LUCY222 LUCY222 MCProvata MCProvata Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

esp12.png
    "I know most of the Pokémon," The Espeon replies to the news reporter. "Other than the Lopunny, Glameow, Beheeyem, and...Braixen, which I only met recently."

"Among those I already knew, I have worked closely with Eric for quite some time, and the rest are family."
    She nods to the male Espeon. "You could say he is too, in a way..."

Julia smiles at Flute. "Nice to meet you."

glac3.png
    "Eh?!" Natasha looks at Giffany, then looks away to hide a blush. "I don't know what you're talking about! Wait, how do you know my name?"

Cass snickers like a six year old teasing their friend for 'having cooties'.

Julia glares at Marnie. "Do you honestly believe I haven't dealt with Ghost-types before? You insult me."

• AbbottGrin.png
    "... Uh, yeah. I'm fine. Man, I wish I brought my phone." The gangster meekly grinned at Skye, although it was very genuine. "As bad as it is right now, Voss didn't react like I was afraid he was. I thought he'd gut me like a fish or something haha..."

Abbott's smirk swiftly diminished when Voss began wrestling with Oba and grabbing her knife. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, dropped his head, and shook it.

Meanwhile, Voss was still fighting with Oba, even as Skye told him to stop.

VossAngry.png
    "I need to stop this? How the fuck do I stop when someone is pointin' a knife at my neck?? I'm tryin' my best, here!"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Birb Birb Vermin King Vermin King

Last edited:

• Nebula
    After visiting the Neon Museum, he decided it'd be safe to finally come out. Oh look, a few folks armed to the teeth, and a guy with a sign that seems to be about portal services. He decided to cross the road, and approach the lady who seems the most heavily-armed of the bunch (Who knows, maybe this would bring him to adventure!)

"Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Neb... What are you doing with those things on your back?... If you don't mind, I'm a bit lost, so can I join you lot?"

• For RPNation.jpg
    Name: Nebula (Also known as Neb)
    Interactions: Claire ( TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher )
    Items: Vest, bell collar, floating crown, tail accessory
    Text color: #D99E63

Last edited:
full

Sam
Evening
Tokyo - Subway Entrance

After some preparations and more banters in the process, the trio eventually set off to the nearest subway station in Tokyo. They managed to secure a truck from the local self defense force, sparing them from walking there. By the time they have arrived, there was a crowd gathering at the entrance, even the media was there. Perhaps they also knew that the subway was the source of the broadcast hijack, and now planning to go in? At the same time, Sam managed to see Ifrit and a young boy in a green outfit stepping out from what it seems to be a futuristic green vehicle. She remembered seeing this vehicle at the checkpoint. Ifrit soon interacted with the trio, but the white-haired Lupo chose to observe the exchange between Ifrit and the boy.

Things took a surprise turn, or rather, arranged when the Dokutah arrived with his promised package to Shaw, and left through his personal helicopter. An outfit? Just for this occasion? Sam could only shook her head as Shaw joyfully accepted her gift. Once the exchange is done...

"Hello Ifrit." She greeted the young Sarkaz with an informal salute. She also gave a bow at the other Operator, who is presumably Skadi. "The Dokutah told us to come here after the broadcast hijack just now. Could be related, he said, and wants us to investigate."

Then Sam turned to Ryujo, planning to introduce the robot to Ifrit.

"Anyway, this is Mr. Ryujo Katagiri. He's not from this world, just like us. And Mr. Katagiri, this is Ifrit, my colleague from Rhodes Island. She has fiery temper, so be mindful of your words."

Suddenly, she heard a loud howl coming from the subway's entrance, sending her wolf ears bunching up as she takes the ear piercing howl negatively.

"What in the Lungmen's name was that?" Sam frowned at the entrance in front of her, as she tightly clenched her disguised Eastern Blade with her hands. "That sounds like some kind of deranged beast!"

Despite the creepy howl, the crowd from before started entering the subway. It definitely made the white-haired Lupo wondering what was on their minds, when that howl literally spelt danger.

"Oh wow," Sam shook her head, bringing in her pessimistic side of her personality. The world of Terra was a harsh one, after all. "And they go in, just like that? As if they are treating it like some kind fun horror amusement park?!"

She instinctively sighed, before she pinched the bridge of her nose. When Sam noticed that Shaw was trying to follow the crowd into the subway, she instinctively caught up and stopped her from going further.

"Shaw, wait!" Sam immediately grabbed the firefighter's left shoulder. "We'll go in later as a small team. With that large of a crowd, it'll be chaotic!"

She proceeded to radio the Dokutah about their findings.

"Dokutah, this is Sam. We heard a loud howl coming from the subway. A group already started making their way there. What's our next order, over?"

Interactions: Ryujo Katagiri - Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , Shaw - P PopcornPie , Ifrit, Dokutah - Crow Crow
Mentions: N/A

Last edited:

• "These look a bit different from the ones we know, don't you think?" Cloud tapped the side of a train. "They look kind of cramped. Maybe the person who sent the message is inside one of them." He peered into the windows, fogging them up with his breath.

Then he noticed the transparent figure of Aerith running towards the ghostly shape of Tifa, making him turn on his heel. "Aerith! Hello, nice of you to drop in just in time to help us investigate! And we saw Barret just as we were coming in, too!"

Last edited:

• "well.. i don't think she's here!!!!!! but she's so cuute.,,.., and/..,m"
    Marvin snaps out of it slightly, looking to Princess Iced Cream Sparkles
    "inflated air conditioner?? what's that supposed to mean"

"but,., anyways.,." Lookingback over. "she's a purple lilligant!!!! and she's sonice!!!!!!!!!!"
    Marvin put his hands on his face, still melting over her.
    P PopcornPie LUCY222 LUCY222

Fawful had made his way to the sewers underneath this strange kingdom called ‘Tow-kee-oh’ the sewers here were much messier then the ones where he was from. He found a little room empty enough for him to work. He used a box as a table, and started drawing up what his newest creation would look like.

DenzelUhOh.png
Denzel looked like he was having flashbacks to the first time he met Giffany... Yeah, they weren't good flashbacks. He blankly stared ahead of him for a few seconds before shaking his head and looking at Giffany.

DenzelWorry.png
"... Uh, yeah. I guess you can say that, dudette." Giffany finally decided to fill Denzel in on the details regarding where and why everyone was here. Denzel appreciated it, but many of his questions were still left unanswered.

"Message? What kind of message? I never heard a message." He tilted his head to the side. He elaborated on his previous ordeal. "I was looking for Kieron in Chicago. I guess he ran away after we heard some crazy monster or something. After I found him, a portal came up and just... put me here, I guess..."

"He was being kinda a dick about me finding him, not gonna lie. But I hope whatever it was we heard didn't get him or the rest of the gang..."

P PopcornPie @EveryoneInTheTokyoSubway​

Fawful decided the box was too small for what he had in mind, so he moved to the wall, using his platform to move around mid-air so he could draw whatever came to mind.
@EveryoneInTokyoSubway(IGuess)

Last edited:
NON-EVENT POSTS

• Throne Hunters

Zane looks back at his group and a sigh escapes his lips from the sight. "We're about to feckin' die and yer' still fightin'. Where the hell did I go wrong."

...that's all he has to say on the matter.

Huh.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Birb Birb TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Vermin King Vermin King

Kieron

"...huh. That was easier than I thought." Stealth comments as Kieron decides to come with him. There's a hint of genuine surprise in his voice, as if he wasn't expecting Kieron to change his mind. "Let's go get you back to your captain, then. Let's hope he doesn't get too pissed."

Without waiting for any reply from Kieron or even to see if the crewmate would follow him, RUDE, the stick figure gradually finds his way over to the other group of Oba, Skye, Abbott, Zane, and most importantly, Voss. I'm pretty sure they're far away, though. I think. I don't know, I totally lost track of where everything is in this area. Upon spotting them, he opens his (nonexistent) mouth to shout, but stops himself the moment he sees the situation.

"Ohh, that doesn't look too good."

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Please inform me if I forgot you. Also, I would highly suggest timeskipping to the time you get to Tokyo, because the event fight is about to follow!

Adalyn
Tokyo, Japan

Meanwhile, along with Yoriichi - and indeed whoever else is in that group too, I've lost track - Adalyn's still following along. She's been... awfully quiet, however. Not only that, but she hasn't looked too happy since arriving through that portal... not necessarily angry, instead more like she's genuinely a little upset. Probably on account of not only being referred to as a 'demon' by Yoriichi upon her introduction, but also as an 'insect' by Skadi - hell, that'd upset anyone, in fairness. Sure, she's got the lower body of an alien death spider, as well as chitinous claws and elbow blades, and even web-slinging abilities, but... yeah, she's not feeling too warmly welcomed.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter @idk_who_else​

EVENT POST

The search for the source of the hijacking leads you further and further into the metro system. Winding tunnels, now fallen into silence, are the only sight to see. At times, you can see abandoned trains lying motionless among the rails, most of them with their lights still on. No doubt were these trains hastily evacuated due to the robot invasion in Tokyo from earlier. Your only company is the group that you entered the subway with now. Keep them close, you'll need them.

Only ten minutes of searching have passed, but with the monotonous concrete walls and dead silence, it wouldn't be ridiculous to think it's been hours since you started. But, finally, you hear a noise that most definitely doesn't come from any member of your group. Something akin to a snarl. Animal-like in its feral tone, but it sounds vaguely human. Like a mixture between a gurgle and a painful inhale, made by something masquerading as an Earthling.

And then, you see them.

In the distance of a tunnel, under the light, a large group of humanoids shamble around. Roughly the same size and shape of an actual human, they are clearly anything but, though they may have once been. Their bodies are mangled and gored beyond comprehension. Some of these have appendages growing from their back, longer than human arms and sharp enough at their tips to easily cut through flesh and bone. Others, their eyes are hollow, their fingers grown out to be a foot long each and razor sharp at their tips. The third type are the skinniest; frail, as if they've been starved, yet bloodstained and crazed as the others. These skinnier creatures seem to be trying their best to hide from the lights of the metro by crawling underneath any nearby trains.

And then, one of them notices you. Turning its head slowly, surely. A ferocious sound escapes it, and the horde charges at you.

Survive.

Slasher
The Slasher is created from a single human corpse, and is one of the more common Necromorphs encountered in a typical outbreak. The Slasher is named for its specialized arms, which sport sharp blade-like protrusions of bone. These arms are sometimes created by altering the host's original arms, while in others the slashing arms are entirely new appendages sprouting from the shoulder blades. These blades are the Slashers' main weapon, but they are also used as means of stabilizing the creatures. Combined with the Slasher's raw strength, the blades are capable of easily dismembering most victims. In addition to their bladed appendages, Slashers also sport a lower set of arms. In certain cases these appear to be the host's original arms clamped down to the sides of the body or intestines that are mutated while in others the arms are spindly, vestigial limbs that poke out from the exposed abdominal cavity. These limbs are used in maintaining stability, allowing the Slasher to attack its victims with its claws without falling over when the lower limbs are lost. These limbs are weak, but in some cases are used to hold down struggling victims. ... The bones of the feet are fused and lengthened while the heel bone is extended almost parallel to the angle of the sole, forming a sharp peg that aids in balance. While this modified foot may aid the creature in rapidly crawling through vents and running, it results in an unstable gait while walking, and as such Slashers have difficulty holding their balance without constantly moving their slashing limbs as counter-weights.

Puker
The Puker's digestive acids drastically alters their appearance, melting and merging their flesh. The host's original legs have entwined, and a clump of intestines, nerves and muscles have grown down to form an additional leg. Its fingers have merged into three long claws on each hand. Its eyes are missing, and its jaw has fused with its neck, freezing its face in a hollow, blank stare. On its torso, the lungs are clearly visible and appear yellowish in color, storing a limited quantity of bile to be ejected from the mouth. What remains of the flesh on the Puker's body hangs loosely around its frame. The creature's constant, messy expulsion of said caustic fluids has melted away its facial features and the skin and muscle tissue of its torso, revealing its organs. A sickening gurgling and choking sound forwarns one of a incoming Puker, this sound rising into a shriek as it prepares to lob acid at foes. The Puker is quite fast for its physical appearance... The Puker has four forms of attacks: first, it shoots a ball of corrosive bile over a long distance which burns victims and corrodes/rusts armor, preventing those who are hit by it from running. The Puker's second attack is a projected stream of bile towards its prey at a medium to close range. The third is a melee attack using its claws, and the fourth is a grapple attack in which the Puker grabs the player by the head and arm before vomiting on their neck and mouth in order to remove their helmet. The Puker also sports a unique defense mechanism in which their severed appendages spurt corrosive fluid upon dismemberment.

Feeder
The Feeder is extremely skinny and its torso is grotesquely emaciated, with its bones and skeletal system clearly visible. This gives them increased agility and lets them jump from various platforms and move quickly. A majority of the Feeder's head reveals the skull of the human host as all cartilage, flesh and skin has been removed while its jaw stretches out from its mouth, becoming wide enough to fit a human's head. The Feeder's hands have been distorted into bloody talons used for hacking and slashing their victims. Its mouth has a hidden array of sharp teeth made from their jaw bones.

All credit for these descriptions go to the writers of the Dead Space wiki.

• The Pokemon (+ MORE!)

There had been a train Eric had stopped next to the moment he saw the Necromorphs, and when the horde begins to charge at the group, one of the skinnier monsters- a Feeder- jumps out from underneath it, its long arms reaching out to grapple the Espeon. In one swift motion, Eric unsheathes his sword and slices it just below the arms, cutting off its upper torso from the rest of its body. The two halves fall to the ground, limp, and the blood that spurts is stopped by an invisible barrier before it can splash on you. The Espeon then points his sword at the horde, blade shining under the metro's lights.

"Necromorphs! Aim for the limbs- they won't die from getting in the chest! If you got something sharp, use that. If you don't... I hope you're strong enough to rip off their legs! Now let's give 'em a warm welcome to Earth!"

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch P PopcornPie MCProvata MCProvata Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Monarch381 Monarch381 flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 LUCY222 LUCY222 Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Darklord95 Darklord95

Last edited:

• "Eww, what are those? Not interested..." Cloud watched with a slightly churned stomach as the Necromorphs began to swarm towards them.

A distant, echoing explaination, however, filled him with delight. "All we have to do is chop limbs off? Sweet! Buster, we have work to do!"

So the mercenary jumped right into the fray, almost getting dogpiled but expertly slicing his way out. With his heavy sword, it was as easy as slicing butter!

Last edited:
OKAY SO

I TOTALLY FORGOT TO INCLUDE THIS IN MY LAST POST

FEEL FREE TO GM YOUR OWN FIGHTS (YOU CAN SAY YOU KILLED ANY AMOUNT OF NECROMORPHS IN ANY WAY YOU WANT)

JUST MAKE SURE YOU DON'T SAY YOU KILLED ALL OR ALMOST ALL OF THEM

YEAH

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch | P PopcornPie | MCProvata MCProvata | Laix_Lake Laix_Lake | Monarch381 Monarch381 | flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 | LUCY222 LUCY222 | Yamperzzz Yamperzzz | @ whoever else is in the Tokyo Subway!

"Breath of the Sun..."

Somewhere in the subway station, a worthless man arrived fashionably late.
The sight of what almost appeared to be a fire spirit rushing in front of everyone could be seen, but not sensed- lines of what appeared to be literal flames licking against the air in a beautiful dance-like pattern could be seen moving at impossible speeds, as rushing past the Espeon, and anything else- the Necromorphs rushing towards the group, at the very least six of them suddenly would find their limbs and heads had a sorrowful parting with their torso- only burned stumps left of their limbs, as not even blood fell from them, and only weak and sudden cries could be heard as the disgusting creatures fell to the side.

"...Raging Sun."​

For a single moment, the other Necromorphs flinched- perhaps not out of surprise or fear, but to stare at the figure standing in front of them- yellow and red clothes...Long black hair with red edges on it, a long red blade, with red edges on it, almost like it was on fire...He was senseless. Not to the disgusting creatures in front of the group who only now saw the back of the man who just appeared, but to the group itself. There was no drive behind his actions. Emotions didn't exist- and despite his human appearance, when he moved, when he attacked, the movement was so beautiful it was akin more to a spirit than a human.

The unknown man who somehow appeared raised his sword. The blade clean from any blood despite the number of creatures it cut down- feelings unknown to anyone else rushing inside his mind. A familiar belief. Familiar memories. The knowledge of demons. The existence of demons. Even in this beautiful world in the future, even in a world where Muzan likely died, even in a world where more capable warriors than him exist...

yoriichi_kimetsu_no_yaiba_c186__demon_slayer__by_trazypb_ddm0fgn-fullview.jpg

Uta...

Even in this world, beings like demons existed.

"...I hope you capable warriors don't mind me joining in this fight. I was born to fight these creatures."

The Unknown survivor:

‘This has to be one of the worst days I have ever been in, and I thought this would be a bloody easy mission, just a small scouring of a tunnel with two others under my command, and with a good amount of gold to back those words of them cultist freaks, it was enough to send me and those two idiots down here...’

a figure thought to himself, before stabbing forth with a shortsword, it being embedded into an humanoid creature who looked like they could make a even the hideous of people a run for their money, before another slice with a different shortsword cut off one of the sharpened arms of the creature, before pulling the embedded shortsword off his chest and slicing off its head, as the figure then kicked the body away from him

‘But of fucking course something had to go wrong, because luck is never on my side, because not long after going into this strange tunnel, and of course I am the only one standing, because the other two Idiots couldn’t even hold a sword correctly, no less use it in battle.... so here I am, making the best one man last stand against this seemingly never ending horde of.... these things.... well at least I know that the good ole trick of slicing off limbs still works on em, but with much more efficiency.’

As the figure then raised their weapon to block a blow of a sharpened limb, before head butting the creature in question, then ending it with a uppercut slice to the head with his sword. But wait, it seemed like that some of the beasts started to go away from me, like I am not worth the effort of going after, and just then, I saw what was seemingly the only human beings for miles, with one of them joining the fray as well with a rather large and unrealistic looking sword.... but at least they were people, as the figure quickly shoved another Necromorph away from him, and to the others, they would have seen this man trying to get their attention:
5CA7A973-AABF-4C16-B885-1564A33871BF.jpeg

“Hey, you guys over there! I need some aid back here, I don’t know how long I’ve been here, but please, any help would be appreciated here, oh and from how long I’ve been fighting em, they seem to hate dismemberment a whole lot, so much so that they die much faster...”

And after saying those words, one of the more skinnier went upon his back, trying to slice and bite its way through the man’s armor, but it seemed like that it would hold for now... but left the man vulnerable to any other attack when trying to get the thing off him.

P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

• insecure.png
    "...!"
    Monsters...?!
    One charged towards her, a pounce. Waving an arm upwards, a rift, a portal, appeared, sending the creature through it to...God knows where. Seconds after, it closed.
    If a close eye was kept on her, one might have noticed that the hue of her hair changed ever so slightly...
    She takes flight, a hover above everyone else, to get a better view, and to be in less danger.

Lilith
Lilith.png
Soon Lilith would leave through the portal witch arrives her at another city, but this time things looked a lot more dangerous. There was a huge fight breaking out between a horde of terrifying aliens and a bunch of other people. Lilith was caught off guard, she knew something was up when she heard that weird voicemail but she wasn't prepared for an event this extreme. "Wow...I knew something but this was not what I had in mind." She said looking on in the battle, at this point she felt like she might as well join in to help the other people. "Alright let's get this over with." She says summoning a bunch of spirits and firing at the aliens burning them to a white blaze.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
@ Fellow alien battlers
(OFI)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back