• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
latest

Assassin, Sasaki Kojirō
status: In japan, news reporters and random portals to who knows what.
condition: normal
So despite the clearly...justifiable reactions that people are giving to the squabble, they were able to take heed of his question. There were those who are clearly aware of that unknown message...and those who were oblivious to such. At the very least it appears that there won't be any more squabbles. Before anything more could be said at all. A news reporter and cameraman have arrived to investigate this unknown message. To the viewers of john Henry's show, ti would have been quite a sight to have a news reporter asking questions to a large group of Pokemon, one fae-looking girl, those two like Giffniny and Sasaki who look the most human out of the bunch. So they ask, in a place where a threat could come from any time.

“Greetings there, Me and my cameraman here are coming from the Daily World Wide News Report broadcast, and we would like to ask you some questions if you don’t mind at all...”

Seams as if those "pokemon" are mostly willing to converse with this reporter, Sasaki himself...there really would not be much to it. There was also Emer her self dealing with a ghastly portal with various limbs putting a stranglehold on the poor pokemon. It came with only a single voice and the further blaming of a " Espeon" whatever that is. He watches as one of Emer's friends attempted to free her from the clutches, still relatively relaxed despite the drastic occurrence. Even when the one who addressed him before attempted to help Emer. At the very least, he can say that her actions are all on the fennric fox with a temper. He turns to face the news reporters as if it was nothing of note. even as those three watched with surprise.

"So what were those questions you wanted to ask?"

P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yamperzzz Yamperzzz LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Monarch381 Monarch381 LUCY222 LUCY222 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake MCProvata MCProvata flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283

Tokyo

OOh! I get to come up with a cool name then... surprise he doesn’t recognize my voice whatsoever. AAANYWAYS!

“PRINCESS ICED CREAM SPARKLES! Yeah!!!!!!!! That’s the name- (cooler than yours, cough cough) ALSO, OHMYGOD YOU’RE SO SHORT NOW HAHAHAHAHA YOU LITTLE DWEEEEEEEEEEEEEB!!!! LOOK AT YOU WITH YOUR TINY LITTLE SAUSAGE LEGS.... LOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!”

Towering. Feet above your feeble little tin-can body, this smirking, yapping furry. Looks punchable. Reaaaal punchable.

Emer struggled to hold on any longer. Blood and drool were starting to come out of her mouth, and her spine began to buckle in. All around her, that same voice was yelling at her to stop fighting. To that she hissed, "I won't!"

"Go ahead, mock me!"
She shouted at the approaching Julia. "Mock me for being violent, for accusing you, whatever you want! Psychics win! Psychics always find a way to win!"

Yet...Julia wrapped her paws around her and pulled. Emer's jaw dropped. "What are you doing? Don't you want me gone?" Her voice retained that softness she had with Giffany. "Are you not satisfied? You've made a fool of me! Why would you help me, unless-"

Crack.

Everything went quiet as the limp, broken-necked Emer fell to the ground.

"...Whoops."

The paws retracted, but a foxy head came out, speaking to the others with a calm voice. "Our apologies...Emer had escaped from her timeline, ordinarily we wouldn't be so aggressive, but we sensed that she would be nothing but trouble in another world. We merely wanted to drag her back to where she belonged, but...Well..."

"Oh, Emer! I'm so sorry!" Giffany whined, kneeling over Emer's body with tears streaming from her eyes.

The fox patted Giffany on the shoulders. "Don't blame yourself, child. Her adamancy was going to harm her in the end. She chose this fate long ago."

"C-can you bring her back?" Giffany broke out the iridescent, tearful puppy dog eyes. Ones that even a powerful kitsune couldn't resist. He rolled his eyes backwards and sighed.

"Fine."

So he waved his nine tails over the body, only for his eyes to widen as he proclaimed, "Her spirit has already escaped!?"

"And that means...?"

"Knowing her, deep trouble." The fox began to fade. "Alas, our time together runs short! Keep your minds closed! Prepare yourselves!"

"...Well, that was something." Marnie tilted her head.

Hinaro's ears flattened. "Um, seeing as I was the one who snitched on her in the first place, I...I feel responsible."

"Gosh, I wonder where her ghost is gonna go." Giffany continued to hold Emer's body.

"I'm right behind you..."

sophitia.jpg

Health: Perfect
Mentions: GM CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Aerith TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , News Anchor Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , All Subway TV interviewees (too many to count)
Formatting: 87cefa HEX, Verdana Font
Links: CS / Previous Post / Next Post
Time had passed between Sophitia filling out the form and leaving the tower, with more questions than answers. She didn't quite understand what had just happened, since it all seemed to be like a blur to her, but there she was back on the streets of this foreign world with sky-scraping buildings surrounding her as she walked. Many unfamiliar sights, smells, and sounds had pretty much overwhelmed her long before, so she just stood at the entrance of the tower without moving at all, just looking around and taking the entire scene in.

At least, until a broadcast overwhelmed all the giant glowing interactive windows (screens) nearby. It turns out she had been loitering around Times Square, which was a perfect place to clearly hear the foreign message. The second every single screen turned into static, her attention was turned to the voice- which was amplified by the many interrupted billboards. The message in and of itself was mysterious, to say the least. She swore she recognized the last phrase uttered as Japanese- thanks to a little understanding of the language from the ninja Taki- but it was spoken too quickly. Besides, she wasn't really fluent in it. Perhaps if she was from another timeline, she'd have been able to speak Japanese like she could Greek, but that wasn't the case.

Regardless, once the broadcast finished, she immediately thought about Aerith, since the Athenian assumed the latter would be just as interested at the very least. Thankfully, the florist was actually pretty close, and it wasn't hard to spot her through the mostly-drab scenery (at least, compared to Athens) that this place featured. Within moments, the Greek swordsmaiden had made her way across the street (thankfully most cars had stopped to gawk at the interruption, so Sophitia didn't cause any trouble), and approached the flower girl with a worried look in her eyes.

"Aerith! Did you hear that message, too?" The Athenian looked back at the close-by Times Square, which now featured a reporter declaring the source of the conflict was from a "Tokyo subway station", whatever that was. That, and they switched to the source itself, trying to interview a whole bunch of random characters that Sophitia herself couldn't possibly dream of even with the help of her gods. Either way, she turned back to Aerith, though the nonverbal message was pretty obvious- We should go see if we can help somehow.

Last edited:

• Alisa and Knockout

Without further delay, the lady takes the wad of cash and stuffs it in her pocket before raising her her hand in the air. With a snap of her fingers, a portal to the streets of Tokyo appears right in front of Alisa and Knockout, and it's big enough to fit a whole car through.

Ren blinks. "...well. Shoot. Guess we know she's legit now, huh?"

The street racer slowly backs off to his Corvette and ducks inside. With a flick of the keys, the engine roars once again. He then makes a motion with his hand outside of its open window as if to tell Alisa 'you first.'

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Crow Crow

Claire Redfield (and the others!)

FL4K had been looking around the apartment when the message had interrupted their aimless searching. The robot looks to Claire, narrowing their eye. "And I had just begun to enjoy this disease-free household." They glance out the window, where a man holding a cardboard sign and offering some of those 'portal-rides' can be seen on the sidewalk, similar to the woman Alisa and Knockout had found.

Time to get going.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Ellya Ellya FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

EVENT START

So long as you are near one of the entrances to the Tokyo subways, you hear a noise. A hollering like a coyote, yet at the same time, vaguely human sounding, as if someone down in these tunnels were calling out to an animal with a very good impression. The sound bounces off the empty, concrete hallways and metal tracks, creating an eerie echo that lingers among the tunnels for a second too long. And after that- nothing but silence.

Now you know for sure that there's something down here. Whether it be something mundane or something... less so has yet to be seen.

It's time to proceed. Be safe.

• EVENT GROUP 1: POKEMON

"That... sounded weird," Eric comments as he looks to his Pokemon allies from Vast and Celestia alike. "I don't know what we're going to encounter, so if any of you guys wanna back out and take shelter instead, that's fine." His eyes shift to the news reporters and Flute. A flash of concern is visible in his eyes, especially as they affix the latter. "That goes for all of you, too. Whatever's down here might be dangerous, orr it could be just one guy trying to prank us. Probably better to be safe than sorry. There's no shame in backing out when the going gets tough."

Just as he finishes talking, the quiet sound of hydraulics moving can be heard from the stairs. The source of it is none other than a small, bipedal robot, with a rope and a sword in its sheath balanced carefully atop its boxy head.

1603572706055.png

Eric smirks happily at the little machine and its payload. "Yo, RE-1! You... brought my sword!" His mechanical companion chirps in joy and tosses the Espeon the rope and the weapon, both of which he catches with a psychic hold. The rope ties itself tightly around his flank seemingly on its own, and the sword is inserted by the Espeon's side, bound to him by the rope.

He then turns to face all of you.

"Ready when you are."

P PopcornPie LUCY222 LUCY222 flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Monarch381 Monarch381 Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Tokyo

“This better not be something LAME.”

Impatient as I’ll ever be. Excitement bounding off of my tongue like radiation, lurking in the pits of my throat- HEHE. OH BOY- THIS HAD BETTER BE A FIGHT.

Already scrambling towards the stairwell, claws clicking off the subway tile- you know the sound. Dog paws on a hard surface, before turning to face the group at that first step. “C’mon LOSERS!!! LET’S GO ALREADY!” Huge grin. Big enough it hurts to hold, but I can’t smudge it from my lips. HEHEHEHE! This is the first fight I’ll have in... like, a whole WEEK. That’s a long time.
Paws now puttering in place on the melancholy grey of that concrete tile, eyes bouncing like lit matches, the spark of this noise drawing adrenaline through my threaded veins, chased by my own blood. Tail wag. Wagwagwagwagwagwagwagwagwagwag.

Daily World Wide News Report:

The Cameraman and the Security guard said nothing to the man who was speaking towards their direction, with the Cameraman just watching in fear while the Security Guard was just watching, while occasionally taking a sip from his Starbucks Frappuccino... while John Henry was trying his best to free the Pokémon as well a few others aiding him as well... until... the notable and familiar snap could be heard, as John Henrey let go of the now limp body, slowly moving back as he started to take in the situation fully, and while he wasn’t showing any signs of fear of what happened, he was still shocked at the death of the Pokémon’s life, while the Security Guard drinking from his cup began choking at the sudden breath intake, which caused him to bring in some of his drink as well, but quickly gotten himself back, while the cameraman quickly turned off his camera, now putting the entire station on break. But back in the station, before everything went to commercial, he quietly said to himself
“What the fu-“

Now back to the Train station, the News team were busy trying to take in all the information that was currently happening as of now, they now heard a inhuman howl of some sort of creature deep within the tunnel, as the cameraman looked around a bit, while the Security Guard rose his SMG in reflex, while John Henry rose his hand into the air and said to his fellow reporters

“Calm down you two... we likely can deal with whatever this is... if not, we got others to aid us as well... also Gael, turn that camera back on, just don’t point it towards the..... body....”

he said grimly with that last part, while Gael nodded in understanding, as the camera was turned back on, the Audience now being able to see this event once more firsthand.

“This is John Henry coming here live after our break, right now, we heard a inhuman howl coming from the tunnel, and we are now preparing to head down as well with the other Outworlders here as well... and to answer your question Espeon...”

the reporter said, before pointing towards a heavy looking revolver within a holster, then pointing at the security guard and saying once more

“Both me and Benrey here can handle some things on our own with our equipment, but thanks for showing some concern for us... now, let us begin going down here...”

And with that, the news reporter team has finally went down the stairs with the others, both Benrey and John on guard at every corner while down within the tunnels, Benrey keeping a grip on his Sub machinegun while Henry looked ready to draw his pistol at any second, but he did point the mic towards Eric, but saying to everyone here

“So, have any of you individuals know each other, and if so, how long have you people been working together...?”

John said in order to pass the time, Gael merely recording everything with the Camera as well, while its light function was also activated, providing a source of light pointed deeper into the tunnel.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake LUCY222 LUCY222 flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 Monarch381 Monarch381 Yamperzzz Yamperzzz LilacMonarch LilacMonarch MCProvata MCProvata

Hiroki Shimizu/FZ-3042
Hiroki.jpg
"FZ-3042, you heard that too right?"
"Affirmative, Pilot. Auditory signatures indicate... an unidentified life form."
Hiroki had heard the howling from the subways, and noted that the tunnels were... way too small for FZ-3042 to hope to follow.
But at the same time, he was a Pilot. It was his mission to investigate any threats to this world, seeing as the Militia had yet to show up here.
"FZ, stay outside, I'm gonna take a peek."
The front of the cockpit opened, and Hiroki hopped on out, unholstering his L-STAR and heading on down into the tunnels to investigate the noise.
(Hiroki Shimizu is open for interaction.)​

Last edited:

• neutral.png
    I looked at Eric. Then to the other Pokemon, the robots, the rabbit-thing, the man in purple, this Giffany. Then, the reporters.
    "..."
    I at least appeared to be fully willing to follow despite the sheepishness from earlier.
    Perhaps I just didn't want to be left alone, wandering aimlessly. Maybe I'm curious where this will lead me.
    Or maybe there's...something else...
    Whenever they were to begin moving, I will be following from the back.

• "Wh--"
    There's so much going on that it's hard to pay attention(hadr to actually read all of this smdfbgnjgfj)
    "I guess I'm ready."

Marvin looks at the direction of the noise.

• Soon after the quartet arrived in the tunnel, what sounded like a monster cried out. "Woah, Tifa, Kass, did you hear that?" He held the Buster Sword beneath his chin. "I wonder if we should just let that thing come to us..."

Last edited:

• Monarch381 Monarch381 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 Yamperzzz Yamperzzz LUCY222 LUCY222 MCProvata MCProvata Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Syl shakes her head. "I think I'll sit this one out..."

She holds out an Oran berry to Hinaro. "Here. Eat it."

esp8.png
    "Oh please, like that's somehow my fault." Julia rolls her eyes at the disappearing ghost. "Good to know she's just as unreasonable in death as she was in life. Stay on guard, she'll pop up at the worst time."

The Espeon's ears twitch at the sound. She turns to Eric. "Alright, but be careful. Let's not be just waltzing right into a trap."

Cass snorts. "What, you scared?"

Natasha raises an eyebrow at the sword, nodding in a greetment with Marnie. "What she said! Since when has this been a thing?"

Asha is still on Leighton's back, might wanna drop off the baby before heading into danger.

• "I don't think she's blaming you for her death." Giffany brushed her hair out of her eyes. "She said that you made a fool out of her, and that psychics always find a way to win. Maybe there was something involving psychic kitties that she didn't want to talk about."

"It must've been bad, if it turned her into such a psycho." Marnie somewhat agreed. "Julia, I think we should worry the most about you. I'm a Normal type, so I have no trouble, but a ghost might be able to really get the jump on you."

"Why?" Giffany tilted her head.

"Because Ghost types are very strong against Psychics. 'Super Effective' is what we call it." Marnie explained. "We can only hope that she didn't learn any Ghost type moves upon 'evolving'."

"You evolve when you die?" Giffany's eyes brightened. "Does that mean that you'll get even stronger if the monster kills you? Why, it might not stand a chance!"

"That's not what I..." Damn, Giffany's innocence was too cute to shut down. "...Well, we Pokémon are gonna try not to die in the first place. I like breathing."

• Eric

The Espeon replies to Marnie and Natasha with two very short words: "Vast Continent." He then motions to Marvin. "His girlfriend trained me. Her and moMMMMMMM-"

It's too late to back out now, darn it, he said it, he let it slip. The idiot, the moron. He looks down at the ground sadly.

"...My... other... other... mom... I guess..." He timidly lifts up his eyes at Julia. Desperate to change the subject, he looks to Flute. "Hey, what's your name? Just curious."

P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 MCProvata MCProvata

• "Nightshade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : ))))))))
    Yeah!! She knows how to use swords and helped him!!!!!!! she's so nice andsfdj asmklgdmfsjdgfmkasyjei4tjsot9h0irgkjat"
    He will properly gush one day.

Leighton
Tokyo, Japan

The robo-Latios, throughout... whatever that whole chain of events was, has just been buffering, pretty much - the little forehead marking on his screen face taking on the functionality of a loading roundel. Round and round it goes, until he's snapped out of it by that monstrous noise. Whatever that was, it's not good, that much he knows for sure. Not good at all. Concerning enough to where it'd be irresponsible to keep Asha on his back, so he lowers his altitude to let her disembark, while a charging-up noise emanates from him...

"Hey, uh... Asha, right? You might wanna hop off my back, it looks like things are gonna get a little dangerous for you to stay on, alright? Whatever that was, I'll be ready for it. Initialising combat mode. Special weaponry... Online."

[TLS] - CHARGING, ARMED IN 05 SECONDS - [3/3]
[ADMM] - ARMED - [60/60]
[HRUGB] - ARMED - [1/1]

LatiosExtra_NoBorder13.png

@ CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @ P PopcornPie @ flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 @ Yamperzzz Yamperzzz @ LUCY222 LUCY222 @ MCProvata MCProvata @ Laix_Lake Laix_Lake @ Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

• Monarch381 Monarch381 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 Yamperzzz Yamperzzz LUCY222 LUCY222 MCProvata MCProvata Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Screenshot 2020-10-24 180316.png
    Syl smiles. "You're welcome."

Asha nods and hops off Leighton, walking over to Syl and Hinaro.

esp5.png
    "Racism? Yeah, that would make sense." Julia waves off Marnie's concerns. "It's fine. Psychic is also effective against Ghost."

The Espeon shakes her head at Giffany. "What happened with her is not normal. Us Pokémon just die like anyone else, usually..."

"You realize I knew before you said that,"
    She looks at Eric flatly. "It's okay."

glac16.png
    Natasha scowls at Eric. "You've got a lot of explaining to do."

Julia glances at Marvin. "Not the same Nightshade I know..."

DenzelElectrocuted.png

The sheer power of the electrocution expectedly knocked Denzel out for quite a while. Even as Giffany helped the sailor up to his feet, he was too dazed to say a word. The ends of his long hair were charred and smoking, and so was his bandana and clothes. He only returned to his senses when Julia arrived on the scene. Giffany's patting woke him up. His speech sounded slurred and confused.

"... Wh... wha... Wha happened...? Where am I...? ... Am I dead...?"

Denzel's eyesight was affected by the shock and made focusing on his surroundings difficult. Thankfully, he didn't go blind, and the sailor's eyesight improved enough to see Giffany beside him.

DenzelHappy.png
"... Heyyyyy...! Wassuuuup, Gif? What're you doin' in Chicago...?"

Just as he said that, however, Denzel took a quick scan of the area. He was inside a subway, not the spaceship wreckage. On top of that, but none of his friends nor his captain was seen anywhere. It became increasingly clear Denzel was no longer in Chicago. He wasn't sure where he was now, as a matter of fact.

It should come as no surprise that Denzel failed to dodge Giffany's paralyzing waves shortly after he came to. He was so distraught by the sudden change in scenery that he never saw it coming. Denzel loudly yelped before collapsing (again.) Denzel remained in this frozen state until the others began to go further into the subway. Then, he regained control of his body and scrambled to get on his feet again. He tripped and staggered his way back to Giffany and the others.

DenzelHurt.png
"Ow. OW! Wait up, guys! Hah, I got pins and needles!"

Denzel managed to catch up with everyone else just as a bright beam of light rushed throughout the subway. He instinctively ducked and covered his head, even though he was nowhere near the line of fire. After the light dissipated, Denzel swiftly returned to the group and ran up beside Giffany yet again.

DenzelWorry.png
"Giffany, Giffany! Didja see Voss or Kieron anywhere? They were with me! I dunno where they went! I don't even know where I-"

DenzelBARF.png
“Greetings there, Me and my cameraman here are coming from the Daily World Wide News Report broadcast, and we would like to ask you some questions if you don’t mind at all...”

Denzel flinched as a mic was now shoved up in his face. A reporter and his crew were now approaching the group in the subway, eager to get an interview of the Off-Worlders. After being snatched for the umpteenth time by portals, and with Voss and Kieron nowhere in sight, Denzel nearly went into shock. With all the chaos that was ensuing all around him, the sailor found it difficult to process all this new, strange information. Like an injured animal cornered, Denzel uncharacteristically became irritated with the camera crew.

DenzelIrritated.png
"Dude. Can't you kooks, like, shove off? You're in my personal space!"

Denzel almost shoved at the crew but was interrupted when Eric asked if everyone was ready to move on... Wait, move on? Move on to what? Denzel was still clueless about what was going on and still very annoyed. Regardless, Denzel shared one more glare at the cameraman and called him a "shoobie" before returning to the other Off-Worlders in the tunnels.

Monarch381 Monarch381 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Yamperzzz LUCY222 LUCY222 MCProvata MCProvata Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

• The magic "G" word! In an instant, Giffany had forgotten all about being afraid. "Ooooh, someone's in love?! Omigosh, how did it happen? Were you two always together since you were little baby Pokémon? Did you hate each other at first? And Eric has two mommies?! That's so adorable!" And of course someone who was so intertwined with the world of romance could sense the sexual tension going on with Natasha. "Don't worry, Natasha, I could tell you if Eric was cheating!" She winked.

"Yes, but Ghost is twice as effective." Marnie continued to fret. "And ghosts can move pretty quick. If Emer can still use her moves as a ghost, it could be curtains for you." Of course, Julia was great, but had the old Espeon ever been up against real ghosts?

"Oh, we're still talking about Emer?" Giffany rubbed her shoulder. "Emer's just going through the shock of being in a new world where nothing is the same. I'm sure she'll learn her lesson soon, once she settles down. For now, we can just do as that nice fox says as keep our minds closed, right? Or does that not do anything against ghosts? Oh, if only I listened to what Ford had said..."

Upon seeing Denzel, Giffany slowed down to let him catch up. "Oh, hi, Denzel! Sorry I accidentally, heehee, shocked you to an inch of your life."

Last edited:

• "hfmdgmfkbn,.gnh. i met nightshade like,.,. a while ago but not SUPER long ago. and she was the one who actually had a crush on me or something,..,,. and i guess i just !!!! loved her back!!!!!!!!!!! shes so nice and sweet and pretty and she has a purple flower.,,. and she cares about people so mcuh!!!!!!!! shes taken care of a lotta people who got hurt (and its mostly us because everyone kinda just leaves it to her at this point) bmkn,.gfrde
    and i dont think eric has two moms."
    Marvin is (not physically) melting over Nightshade once again. Completely forgot about whatever the hell was making that noise.

P PopcornPie

“STOP GUSHING YOU... UH...... (whats a robot insult guys cmon help) YOU INFLATED AIR CONDITIONER (does that work??). WE’RE SUPPOSED TO BE FIGHTING COOL STUFF!! WHY THE HELL ARE WE STILL STANDING AROUND? YOU KNOW WHAT, SCREW THIS! I’M GOING ON AHEAD.”

IMPATIENT. But buff and cool, so it’s OK! Real buff. Real cool. And also up the stairs by now!

Giffany gasped, bringing her hands to her cheeks. "Sweet? Pretty? Caring? OMIGOSH, SHE SOUNDS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE! Is she here? Have you seen her? I wanna meet her! I wanna see such an adorable-sounding relationship!"

flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283

Users who are viewing this thread

Back