• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Max Wellington, XCOM Commander
Festung-17
Actions: Planning, Sharing Intel
Actions: Planning
1597117081758.png
1597117139328.png
"You people don't mind if I join in now, do you?" The Guardians were joined shortly by the beret-toting Commander, with a Templar by his side. "I'd like to pitch in what I know. Last month, XCOM storage base Theta was reporting that they had an anomaly in their storage. Missing equipment. And one point during a patrol, Echo Team was Code Blacked in Las Vegas. When they respawned,-thank you, Nanite Systems-they were missing their gear, and their memories involve a lot of four-armed aliens with orange cloaks who ambushed them from all sides. I've assigned intel resources to find out what they know about this, but until now they've been drawing blanks. All I can do is that I can confirm that we're losing a lot of tech-oriented people from engineering and science firms all over the world. They're building something, and if I had to hazard a guess, it's probably a massive weapon. I hate to say it, but these guys are good-but not invulnerable. If we can find what they're buiding..." Festung spoke up. "NC, DARPA, and anyone who knows what they're doing with tech. The only saving grace is that they haven't taken anyone from Nanite Systems yet, because the last thing we need is Fallen that respawn. Grey, Chance, IG-11, any further contacts? Any lead would be great right about now."
1597117628519.png
In the meanwhile, the Templar respectfully bowed towards the Guardians. "I am but a warrior of the Templars-it is true I am deemed one of the Templars' champions, but I consider myself merely another warrior in service to the Templars. I am Vanya Sidorov of Russia, and I have been sent here to train with you. It is a honor to meet you." Vanya extended a hand towards the guardians and IG-11. CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Corrosion Corrosion

• ᗴᒪᒪIᗴ ᗯIᒪᒪIᗩᗰᔕ
    • ────── ✾ ────── •

This kid seemed to be a really good shot considering she was able to hit her targets in the head and as all of them were downed, she got out from behind the rubble. Of course, she refused to put the pistol away in case they got jumped again. Ellie tried to suppress a smile when the man gave her a compliment on her shooting skills. “Thanks. We should probably get moving before more of those fuckers come along or anything bad happens.

When he asked the man with the gunarm (still really fucking cool by the way) if he wanted to come with, she looked back at the man that had came down the alleyway. Honestly, she didn’t mind either way, she just wanted the hell out of that alleyway and away from all the robots that were attacking people.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Stanley

Buttons, buttons, buttons. That was all that was on Stanley's mind. Even after he freed his workplace that had been forcing him and his co-workers to push buttons, it would seem that his liking towards buttons has not diminished one bit. Unfortunately, the strangers are still left clueless at the message. Did Stanley want a button? Is he looking for a button? Is said button the key to this strange nonsense? Or does Stanley have an uncontrollable urge to press something, spiraling out of his very hand like a raging inferno daring to sweep him away, less he press a button? Whichever the case, the strangers won't be getting anywhere with Stanley's current attitude... and neither would my story.

The girl asked, "Like... the kind that you press, or the kind that goes on clothes?"

To which Stanley raised one finger, signifying the former of her suggestion. With the man's inquiry, Stanley realized that he needed to do more than write one word and expect everyone to understand. So, he went on to scribble some more on the page, bearing a determined look on his face... I didn't even know he could make another face! Stanley then showed the notebook again, this time a diagram and pictures! At the top of the notebook was a stick figure labeled "Stanley." Behind the figure was a box labeled "Home," and an arrow then points at a wide oval, labeled, "Portal." To the right of the drawn portal were the streets and whatnot of Columbus, Ohio, labeled in three question marks.

Stanley then pointed at the first word he wrote, which now read "Restart Button"? You mean... The one I can't access? Stanley, I... I didn't know you were looking out for me... Is... Is this what it feels like to be a father? The Narrator sniffed a bit, taking a pause. F-From the words stemmed an arrow, curving back to Home. I'm at a loss, honestly. I wasn't even sure if you could hear me half the time, but you cared to pay enough attention to take the Restart Button into mind? Well, that is endearing, Stanley... but I don't think you took in mind that they're probably clueless about the Restart button... or the fact I took time to write a whole sequel that takes place here... Or, wait... Did you plan this out, Stanley? This is the goal of the plot! The end goal of the sequel is to return to the original game! I suppose I've taken you for granted, Stanley.

Ahem. Stanley, sure that he's explained just barely enough about his situation, waits to see if the strangers can provide any aid. If not, he should get going on his merry way. to adventure!

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Star) Yahhah Yahhah (Bruce)

sophitia.jpg

Health: Perfect
Mentions: Saint-14 Corrosion Corrosion , Aerith Gainsborough + KH Aqua TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , Misc. GV HQ Characters (Kono Aqua thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , @Sir Skrubbins)
Formatting: 87cefa HEX, Verdana Font
Links: CS / Previous Post / Next Post
That notion of a new start wasn't exactly what Sophitia wanted, but if it was the gods' will to bring her to this new world, then so be it. She just hoped she got to see her family again once everything was over with. Regardless, when Saint noted that her weapons had Light within them, she couldn't help but tilt her head. Once more, she had a vague feeling that she'd heard that term before, but she pushed it aside.

"Light? Could you possibly elaborate?" The Athenian inquired, though she was interrupted by one of the blue-haired women- one who proclaimed herself as a goddess then "Eris". That was definitely not a Greek god, and Sophitia didn't want to admit she'd never heard of either of them, lest she invoke the other's wrath. Besides, she had other matters to attend to; she definitely needed to register herself, and it sounded like the Global Vanguard might be her next best bet in this world. Granted, she wasn't used to working with others, but she suspected that going alone wasn't the smartest idea in this new world.

Regardless, Aerith read the medieval girl like a book, offering to go find a shrine together before stating she needed to go. Sophitia nodded at the flower girl's guess, and smiled as she turned to leave.

"I'll make sure to go find you afterwards." She turned her attention to the new... machine, armored similar to Saint, who asked the group to come along. Unlike the pouting Aqua, the Greek was more than willing to come along, and gestured for the man to go ahead.

"Lead the way."

Last edited:
CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
The Tower, Manhattan
Mission Planning Room

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Chance folded his arms at IG's theory. "The Fallen we encountered back in Vegas was a single crew sent there to capture that NC guy. We know they aren't the only ones because there were multiple disappearances all over the world, at the same time. The most recent one was in Vegas. At least the most recent confirmed one."

"We ain't even got any idea what they're tryin' to do with all these people and all the tech they've stolen," said Grey. "They could just be tryin' to survive out there, but this is the Fallen we're talkin' about. They's surrounded by tech of all sorts now—a ton of it shiny and brand-new, and not rusty, falling-apart Golden Age tech. Given what they've been doin' recently, I'd say they do in fact have a sufficient population for this goal of theirs."

A new voice chimed in, and the two members of Fireteam Martingale turned to the source. A man in a beret flanked by another man in purple armour were walking towards them. He mentioned that XCOM's armouries had been raided, along with operatives getting ambushed and their gear stolen.

Grey held up a hand. "Alright, alright," he said. "Yeah, that's good and all, but who the hell are you?"

Chance turned to him, then the beret-wearing man. "This is Max Wellington," he told the Hunter. "He's the commander of XCOM."

The Hunter took a second. "So you're that Commander everyone's talkin' about?" He asked, taking a seat on a desk. "I hear you're gettin' real chummy with Zavala."

"Grey!" Chance chided like a father telling off his child.

Grey threw up his arms in response. "What? I'm speakin' the truth here!" He rolled his eyes, before taking a peanut butter cookie from a plate of them and taking a bite.

The Templar, meanwhile, took a moment to introduce himself and offer his hand, which Chance accepted. "Well met, Vanya," he said shaking it. "I'm Chance-28, Titan-class Guardian of the Global Vanguard. That's Greyson Ryder, Hunter, and the other Titan is Festung-17."

Grey grunted in response without looking up, instead opting to wash down the cookie with some whiskey.

The Titan decided to get back to business. "Anyway, we don't actually know if the Fallen haven't gotten their claws on Nanite tech yet," he said. "If they managed to raid XCOM storage without anyone noticing, they could've managed to capture Nanite tech, too, and who knows what else they've gotten."

He folded his arms. "Damn, I'm thinking this Kell of the House of Rebirth is a lot smarter than the rest."

"How do you even know they have a Kell?" Grey asked.

"These Fallen are united under the banner of this new house, and they're coordinated," the Titan explained. "You can only get them to do that under the leadership of a Kell. This Kell must've founded the House in the first place."

images

Health: Perfect
Mentions: Bramil CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Ellie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , GM Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , John Connor darkred darkred
Formatting: C2261F HEX, Courier New Font

With smoke still steaming from his weapon's barrel, Barret adjusted his shades right before the robed figure fired a shot in his direction. This warranted a quick yet silent "Shit!" as he turned to watch the dart seemingly missed, only to realize it was directed at yet another one of those pesky robots that had managed to sneak behind the brute. As the robot exploded and Bramil complimented him, the giant nodded before gesturing for the group to head out the alleyway, taking a quick glance backwards to make absolutely sure it was safe outside.

"Sounded like there was trouble, so I came over to help out, y'know?" He replied just before Ellie came out of her cover, finally showing herself besides for the moments when she also blasted the robots. The girl certainly had a sailor's mouth on her, as she threw out a curse whilst agreeing with the notion that they needed to go. The F-bomb warranted an eyebrow raise from Barret- after all, he'd never teach Marlene those kinds of words- but now wasn't the time to ask a kid what she was doing cursing away. When asked if he was going to come with, the gunman nodded as he let the others in the alley go first, taking the rear flank.

"It ain't like I've got anything better to do. What the hell is going on here anyways?" He inadvertently half-cursed without thinking, already forgetting that he was around a child. Oops.

Last edited:
Oba
1597159843044.png
"... Okay, 'Oba...' Idunno who this 'ESSSTHER' guy is, but that Capt'n Noble fool sounds dumb. Ya oughta follow nobody. Make yer own rules!" Voss poked fun at Oba's voice when he recalled Esther's name, but it sounded to be simple teasing.

"... Uh, names! Right. The hippy with the flashlight is Denzel, and the lanky smartass is Kieron. They're my sailors, and I'm their capt'n. Ya can call me Voss."
"m... miss essssssther is a GIRL!! A-and she.. like floran.. isss like one of lassst terrene protectorate! AND CAPTAIN NOBLE ISSS LAST OF PEACE KEEPERSSS!!"

Oba tilted her head at Voss.. she had never thought about it, since... she WAS always part of some sort of group, whether it was her childhood as a floran, or studying to become part of the terrene protectorate....
Once the crew spotted the remains of the ship, they all stared at it in wonder... and fear. Voss was quick to feign whatever anxiousness he felt and waltzed further into the wreckage. Even as his two sailors obeyed Oba's instruction and stayed behind, Voss disregarded her. If anything, Voss continued to explore the inside of the ship with his saber out.

"Ya'll are nothin' but a buncha yella bellied cowards. I can't believe ye'd listen to a walkin' plant over me! Listen, if this was what that crash sound came from, then it must've been a real bad impact. Looks like it, too. I doubt there's anything left in here. Although... If I do happen to find a body, I can loot it... How's that sound, boys?"

Before he could get a reply, Voss had stepped onto the trap Four had set. His first step onto the metal was with his prosthetic leg. It wasn't enough to completely collapse the metal, but it also wasn't enough to scare Voss away before it was too late. In actuality, Voss took another step to investigate the ominous creaking noise the steps made.
"N-NOOOO WHAT YOU DOING!??? FFLORAN SSSSSSAYSSSSS NOT SSSSSAFE!! SSSSTOP-"
VossShocked.png

"... Hm... This sounds hollow-"

VOSSFALL.png

Oh yeah, and then he fell.
The floran made a rather rumbly, raspy screech, as Voss fell through. She WARNED him!!

"VOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!"

She began instantly trembling, looking around, even nearly running out, and then turning back and looking down the hole... and thats when... someone else approached...
Once she got closer, she saw the ship and heard what sounded like a familiar voice. It sounded like…

...Voss?

Her attention turned towards a plant person walking towards the ship, followed by two people. And the voice of Voss made its appearance once again, which once she looked towards the source, her eyes widened.

It really was him!

...and then he went inside of the ship, in which she got closer with her grip tighter on her pistol and went in to see him fall through the steps. “
Voss!” Getting closer while being careful, she looked down the hole he made. “You okay?!
".... WHO YOU!? WHO YOU BE!"

Oba stared up at WHOEVER this was, beginning to pull at her petals a bit. Oddly... they didn't pop off, rather, it was more like.... hair?? But yeah she was freaking out...
Subject Four carefully tucked himself into the crevasse of his hive ceiling

Curling up his feeder tendrils and squinting his eyes enough to hide the obvious yellow

For now he would wait and see what these intruders wanted

Remaining motionless Subject Four Tensed each limb ready to pounce should the need arise

Or escape if the odds were against him

Voss.. a name and face he will remember..
".... VOSSSSSS, HOLD ON FLORAN WILL UH... BE DOWN!!!"

Oba looked around, now trying to focus, and found a pod chest... a box made for carrying cargo.. perfect.

She jumped over the hole, rushing to open it, and when she did...

She got: 5 flares, 10 throwable daggers
1597159595411.png1597159620152.png
"YEEEESSSS EXCELLENT!! Vossssss!! Floran hasss light!!!"

Oba took one of the flares, lit it, and threw it down into the hole. It emitted a medium, red light, just enough for voss to see his surroundings for about 8 feet in every direction..

".... FLORAN COMING DOWN NOW OK???"

And so she did... she waved at Kieron, Denzel, and this new lady, before.. just.. JUMPING down into the hole, and landing rather quietly..

the scent of flowers and leaves suddenly filled the enclosed area.

"...... Vossssss ok???"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Vermin King Vermin King CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

THUD!

Voss fell on his face at the bottom of the pit. He was lucky not to have impaled himself on whatever debris he loosened from the fall... Or break his neck from the way he fell. In fact, was he okay? ... Oh, seems like he was. After several seconds spent writhing in pain, the old pirate moved to sit on his bottom for the time being. Voss daintily checked on whatever scrapes and bruises developed on his face.

dQNoyICLiqUHV2soxonSQ1epM-_0BeVFcT3DU-hhKekpsoRU9YMkA0npY4IOajeqH0WdfA68xaa8Q5JPg_t0fO-b6sF_bJyUp-q_e3bAWQJNUyjCDuWC0NSe4OT_VXv-MYAD_x63

"... Shh... T-that's... that's gonna be there for awhile... Ow..."

Voss' plummet in a pit below the ship elicited a startled response from Denzel... Though Kieron didn't seem to care.

zr7Qh15zXk18QdzUgHGH0hec-fOxBNpz9QQs7EHquBimQPemiFGYNds4dxbFU4tu2M3JQ8-9AARCH40iZEvDJVTK4IfO-QJ7sHVeuCmksbSdvlwn3MDwy6IO2b2ixjWJkcyedChN

"Captain!! Oh my God, are you okay??"

cUebXg0ml42aaKQrRTHb39ucK4QOEljbgMz9ahq92ndMVqgh5Eu38MAi39hOK2u5rIJ6poS1-i9Ir9y9v9DJVdlmHiN8goSw9N_Vqrwv6tkLR3xZ_c8wSeNesmKnjLDIHMOk365E

"Oh no... This is terrible."

"... It's okay boys! I'm alive and well!" Voss was quick to update on his status. "I just didn't watch where I was goin'..."

"Phew... That's a relief..."

"...fuck..."

Voss stood up from the dirt ground and examined his new surroundings. From what he could see, there wasn't any easy way of exiting the pit by himself. Actually, Voss wasn't able to see much in the hole. It was pitch black down there! Worse of all, Voss now had a constant feeling that someone or something was watching him. As if someone was there with him...

Voss patted his waistband for his saber. Upon discovering that it wasn't on his person, he blindly felt the ground for it to no avail.

7nY5a1jZXXZ6HOv2GaiqtkZvwdRSBmK-ss5PChFE1ALXGt_puh7BzwkV3cKQTE7tAG1zGPHmlOkOeGs0_cmxmSeC04H1i4RW8F0OJPYlY-HNZVQxb8ZRpTxo1jvTz7h6l31FxjFg

"... Uh, boys... Have ya... ahem... s-seen my sword, by any chance...? Flower Girl? Anyone?"

BsPaEg0SK8xM3JgyJyR7ghGh077TcbT7aHcT3CVvltcZ6J925yLR_hUZPFaiAik66cdscac-a1h0dP9C9NiTQaSZP7sUZEFWhXMhZvRq6NN7tUoowwdPk8SWWqpfX5IQjfxRzmAf

"... I think I can see it up here, Captain... I think you accidentally threw it when you fell... Why? ... Is... Is t-there something there...?"

"... Aw damn... I... I don't think so... If ya can... grab it and... b-bring it to me, that'd be... swell..."

"I'm too scared, Captain..."

Voss only responded with irritated grumbling as he continued to examine the rest of the pit. He wasn't so fond of being such a small space, and the claustrophobia on top of everything else he was afraid of in here admittedly terrified him... But he won't show it. After all, he was the fearless sea captain Voss Eierkuchen! He can't let this sully his reputation.

While he was wandering around, he heard another voice. It was different from the others, so it caused him to reflexively cower in a corner. However, once he took the time to register the voice, it sounded... familiar... I'm starting to hear voices, aren't I? he thought. Is this how I'm finally gonna snap...? I really need to pull myself together... Wait, hold on... Is that...?

Voss ran over to the edge of the pit that was closest to the origin of the noise and peered up. He couldn't see anyone very well, but he's confident about who the owner of the voice is.

et6b0oXX3vNS4IMWeqHnkg2W49L61ZkgSOCWHMvGAAlDz3YDN7Qk8RX8utw3n8ziIVq9ajb4Vy6GkB8AdjnNQiG_JxoZJCyCgrNpBkw1MwaVxKm3RKSYsBb2T-35G1Cqq7H_OWdv

"... Huh? ... Um, Skye? Is that really ya? ... A-again...?"

R7mFZxLyp4xWDk_cmhlejcUOJFN7lviBa60ndWAXoPiXWGxUL01waqvpkqiYNZ0OE7U_s4dO4n3BkYM8W8oMAlZr8KD6UAJk_q0LHytHB7a6zvordIQUBuLGjvyXK8Tk_r-ovfae

"... Why'd ya have to find me here of all places...?"

The sailors had watched Skye barge in shortly before Voss noticed her presence. Denzel sounded welcoming towards her and Kieron...
3DNg9eWkSTxW7A-LDose8qILBWQHuxlNPaWQlJS_icIVplbi31x8bL7QLasousugN6W0AL2Eklzvl3pxmZgQ7FSq5wHbuHyfAR-jvGnDts4sqgfHZ22XqI1JmM0MiB0nRww7x8Jd

"... Wait, Skye? From Saint Aquarine? Ayy! Long time no see! Fancy seeing you here! What's up?"

iRdDLVise-QHYF-0pZ8Rl4TyI2Vljd-H3Fzrveo3vbfAUGLlHs9AIrrURWAiLPZwHAbk_Oq3t1SC1Qr27zxBK0fa21meNG_zCmNnjjnth09L9SPNPVkWAjZYMzr92NUaZiKp_q-h

"... Huh? Saint Aquarine? ... I don't remember you... Why does this emo chick recognize the old man? Even better, where did you even come from?"

NuqF6waZWyTbMpYcBw_SwnlRX7SzBm_1m8Y4AEanlBGm_m11MN7iyiMxq87gf_fpl7KsxXJLwTyYPMQHkXySZszXNo-2JBP5cPrjwnau3fBrnYXp8Z50OfGcH2HFHW-AZ3_skVtX

"... Wait... You're... not part of the Sisterhood... a-are you...?"

Regardless, Voss was relieved to see Skye there... If that was her. He was sure by her voice alone, though. Voss felt an object fall on top of his head, which startled him and caused him to yelp again. Thankfully, it turned out to just be the flare Oba threw down for him. Even better, it didn’t catch his locks of hair on fire!

The sea captain picked up the flare. With it, Voss was now able to examine his surroundings. Voss first illuminated the dirt floor and confirmed that his sword wasn’t there. An inspection of the walls showed that they were steep and tall. From what he could see, Voss couldn’t find a way out. That made Voss whimper.

Voss’ feeling of dread and impending doom only worsened the longer he was in that pit. He couldn’t pinpoint what it was that could be causing it… But it certainly wasn’t just because he was stuck in a dark, cramped space. He was certain someone else was there with him. Maybe there’s a rational explanation? Maybe it’s-

"...... Vossssss ok???"

“GAAAHH!!”

Voss didn’t even hear Oba jump in, so her raspy voice took him by pure surprise. He lost grip of the flare for a bit as he juggled it for a few seconds. Eventually, when Voss reaffirmed his grip on the flare, he swung it towards her direction. When he saw that it was Oba, he sighed and ran a fretful hand through his hair.

VossI'mNotHurt....png
“... Ya didn’t hear that…”

“Um… Didja find a way out of here…? I can’t find anything here… Ya might’ve trapped yerself too, actually… Unless ya wanna help me dig my way out, Ms. Flower Power…”

“Wait, what’s yer name again? … Sorry, I’m not the kind of person to remember names the first time ‘round…”

“And it’s not ‘cause I’m old! Don’t say I’m old! My mind is a fortress!”

Birb Birb CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Vermin King Vermin King

Last edited:
Argus

Serengeti National Park

The stand off with the mysterious Allosaurus wasn't exactly a comfortable situation to be in. Argus was still confused and not sure what to do next other than waiting for further communication from the predator. Suddenly, Argus heard a very quiet, soft speaking voice. It wasn't from the Allosaurus but seemed to be from the same direction. Argus then noticed something very small waddling from behind the Allosaurus and came forth to him. It was very small that the sauropod could clearly see what it was. The little voice seemed to came from the small thing in front of him. Argus took another glare at the Allosaurus, concerned about his own safety if he had to lowered his head near the predator. However, he did it anyway. Lowered down his long neck, his head approached the small creature and its body became clearer. It was a small, rotund creature, with some sort of shell or armor on its back. Argus tilted his head curiously, it is some sort of turtle perhaps?

"Hello," I'm looking for my dad. He's a Big Jaw. Have you seen him?"

The little creature made a noise, a question? Trying to commune with Argus just like the Allosaurus. Argus was confused. What is a dad? And what is a Big Jaw? Argus was simply clueless about what the tiny thing was looking for and he replied by slowly shaking his enormous head.

Suddenly, loud strange noise could be heard from far away. It spooked Argus and he immediately lifted his head up to see. At the horizon, another anomaly just appeared. The vortex of space and time twirled and bright light shone from its core. Even though the anomaly was quite far away, Argus recognized it. This was the thing that happened and led him into this strange world... If he could reach it, perhaps he could return home?

Argus bellowed loudly. He took another glance at the Allosaurus and the tiny creature on the ground, made a soft grunting noise as a mean to bid fare well and turned toward the direction, slowly lumbering away.

Unknowingly to Argus... This anomaly wasn't the one from his home land, and a large theropod foot stepped out of it...

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yahhah Yahhah

Cisco and the Dokis
Yeah... that's probably for the better.
"Yuri, Natsuki, Monika, come on. Let's go find a place to eat or something. If any of you guys wanna come with just go ahead! We're open for conversation..."
He looks at the girls. "...I think."
Why did he get the feeling that something really bad was about to happen with... anything. But hey, at least the two aren't fighting!
I think...
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher 5cookie 5cookie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Monarch381 Monarch381

Star Butterfly

magical_princess_from_another_dimension.png

Location - Columbus, Ohio
Status
- Nervous
Condition
- Healthy

"Restart... button?"
Star's head would tilt once more as Stanley added more scribbles and drawings and words around the original, singular one. She was trying her best to follow what Stanley was saying, but because she didn't really have proper knowledge on Stanley, his universe, or just... well, Stanley in general, the magical princess was at a loss for words.

Despite all of that, though, she managed to... at least somewhat register what he was trying to say. She wasn't sure if her interpretation was totally, one-hundred percent accurate... but, well, at least she could say she tried! Slowly, the blonde's confused lips formed into a half-smile, as she let out an awkward laugh and ran a hand through the back of her blonde locks.

OrneryFilthyAfricanbushviper-size_restricted.gif

"Uhhh.... yeah.... about that... heh..." She said as both of her hands fell behind her back and she nervously began to smack her wand into her palm. Frantically, she rocked back and forth on the heels of her boots, trying her best to get the words out. "Yeah.... so... you prooooooooobably won't be.... getting... home..."

StaidFoal StaidFoal Yahhah Yahhah

Last edited:

Dr.CoomerHappyHat.png
"That's the spirit!"

I lean against my Playcoin™ Booth, confident that the floating mouse would fail yet again! You know, it pains me to see a player struggle. I would assist them, but they don't have any Playcoins™! And the only way I'll let them have some right now is to play this game! You can call me a scammer, but I'm just trying to make a living! After all, reader, I'm hungry!

And before you say that I should actually find a job, I have! Several times, in fact. The problem is... I tend to... make things worse. At least, that's what my previous employers thought! So what if I accidentally burn down a kitchen or plow a delivery truck into an old couples' home? I'm only trying to help! Besides, I make some killer carnitas! Can you say the same? I think that's what matters.

Anyway, where was I at? ... Ah, our little mouse friend had taken my offer and made another spin on the wheel. As I said before, the chances of them winning are 1 to 50, so I doubt that anything will-

... Uh...

... Um... Am I... Seeing this correctly?

... Did they just...?

Error Message.png
Dr.CoomerBSOD.png

"... H... h... h... h... h..."

In the mouse's perspective, it would appear to them that poor Dr. Coomer has crashed! Oh, dear! The cause was none other than the wheel actually stopping at the winning space! To them, I have just frozen in place as my eyes displayed the following error message. Hm, this is embarrassing... I didn't expect this to be the outcome! Let me just... I might need a second if you would...

Dr.CoomerBSOD.png

"... H... h... h... h... h..."

Dr.CoomerHappyHat.png
"HELLO, WINNER!!"

"Congratulations, you were not only my first winner of the day, but you've just won your very first Playcoin™! You lucky dog! ... Er, mouse. Pardon me. I believe I never caught your name. I would need it if I were to deposit your reward into your Playcoin™ Wallet! And since this is your first ever Playcoin™... then I need to provide you with a brief explanation as to what you can do with this fabulous currency!"

Free from my paralyzed state, I approached the winner and aggressively shook their paw. I needed to let out some... energy after coming to grips as to what just happened. After that, I pulled them close to make sure that they listen closely to my spiel.

Dr.CoomerSmugHat.png

"Now, you may be asking, 'who are you? And what are Playcoins™?' Well, I'm glad you asked!"

"My name is Dr. Harold P. Coomer, but you can just call me Dr. Coomer! My job is to provide assistance to players like you! But, to do that, I typically need the player to make a transition using Playcoins™! Playcoins™ are a virtual currency that you can use to buy Black Mesa merchandise, but more importantly... if you give me Playcoins™, I can basically do whatever you want! As long as you're willing to pay!"

"With them, I can help you or even give you the answer to most puzzles you encounter. I can give you tips on how to handle certain enemies, I can provide you with information on certain subjects, I can unlock special features... and many, many more! The options are limitless when your Playcoin™ Wallet is full of Playcoins™!"

"... So... Now that you've got this newfound token, what will you do with it? Will you save it like a smart, responsible person? Or will you (and I prefer this one) spend it as soon as it touches your paws? The choice is yours, Player. With Playcoins™, anything is possible!"

That just in, a white dog arrives on the scene and barks at us. It's friendly from what I could tell, so I walked up to it and patted its head like the good possibly-paying dog that it is.

Dr.CoomerHappyHat.png

"Hello, Sir or Madam! Would you like to spin the Wheel of Playcoin™? It's only five dollars!"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Banjo and Kazooie

CzT6XBy.png

Location - Amazon Rainforest
Status
- Tired and Suspicious
Condition - Healthy

Kazooie couldn't help but stifle a laugh at the Pokemon's reaction to her insult, which caused Banjo to shoot her an upset look. The look lasted long enough for Kazooie to notice, and promptly shut her trap. SIghing, Banjo turned back to face Crescendo, frowning a bit. "Don't mind her," Banjo said in his usual polite tone of voice. "She just has a very... unique way of talking to new people."

"That, and your breath smells like old bones," Kazooie interrupted as her head stuck up from behind the bear's shoulder.

"KAZOOIE!"

"Alright, alright, I'll stop!" She replied as she rolled her eyes and retreated back into Banjo's backpack for the time being. The bear would sigh again, and then slowly turn back to face Crescendo.

'"Well, two miles does sound like a mighty long walk..." Banjo mused as he rubbed his chin in thought. His gaze shifted towards the pathway, which he would glance down for a long moment, before slowly turning back to face the Pokemon. "But... if it's our only lead to finding D.K., then I guess we'd better get moving."

And with that, Banjo would turn down the path that Crescendo had mentioned, starting the long trek down it. He motioned for Cres to follow and said, "Well, come on, then. We'd better get going before we start losing daylight."

As Banjo marched on down the path, Kazooie's head would pop out of his backpack again, her eyes fixed on the blue creature that had taken residence in the branches above. "Uhh... Banjo?" Kazooie asked as she leaned towards her friend.

"Yeah, Kazooie?" Banjo asked as he continued walking.

"There's something up in the trees..." Kazooie explained, which earned a sigh from her best friend.

"Those are called birds, Kazooie. Not all of them live in backpacks like you." He replied in a half-hearted tone while climbing over a log.

"No... it's like a blue... fairy thing," She explained further, before narrowing her eyes a bit at it. "I think it's watching us..."

"There are a lot of fairies here, Kazooie," Banjo replied, not even looking behind him as he continued walking down the path alongside Crescendo. "It's probably just curious. It'll go away eventually if you don't bother it." Banjo said. His words earned nothing more an a nod from Kazooie, who instead kept her eyes fixed on the creature up in the branches. She stared at it suspiciously with narrowed eyes, waiting on it to make a move.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Subject Four

1597191973260.png

Another creature jumped into the trap, a flower like humanoid

This was a new species and Subject Four did not like surprises in these situations

Still Both had failed to notice him, his cover had been working

Subject Four had hoped these humans were as stupid as the ones in that accursed facility

But he knew these humans were not stupid

How ever the elder alpha was shocked to see the flower human be there, if push came to shove

Fear would be Subject Fours final attempt to discourage his intruders before it came to action

But for now he was invisible, that made him feel comfortable

So long as he remained still and they were in the dark

Subject Four knew he was safe

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Birb Birb CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

John Connor

Vgawi6rhdArgftp6MpmWBxU977HOmROunBwkUuXAckZ5jc3OmA0p-xwkB1gTzkFJpTLPHAmb1mnL7JNODBE-LYgt8uy8yssv5E9FyTGZepUCSmD2eLuCkRtrUtFhlwHczo3VACp8

Status: Fighting Dr. Willy Robots/With Ellie/New guy (Berrett)/ Another Robot
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
============================================

Most teenagers in his world fought for survival under the Human Resistance and Tech-Com to fight against Skynet. But any robot invasion would fit under this.

Dr. W’s light robots went down, but more came. But backup came in the form of an orange suited man with some sort of powers.

“Anything works right about now, stranger.”

The other stranger's machine gun arm was working at mowing down these robots.

Apparently John Connor needed to talk fast or end up robot paste and have no chance at returning home to his “Earth.”

“These robots' weak points are not the same as a terminator’s weak points.

We pull one robot down, several more come.

“Best chance is to take down the main one controlling the others.”

John bent down and then helped Bennet take out more of the robots out there.

Dr.Electricus
Now.... that he was too busy thinking about something, he gotten a familiar ring from his holographic device from the table he used a bit earlier, to which was only used in certain situations or serious stuff that needs the help from the city’s leader. Opening the device, he found the familiar face of the only high ranking general in the military they had, whose name he will not reveal for now, which said to Electricus “Sir...! There are reports of unidentified flying object over the city.... we suggest for next action here.....” as the general stopped, leaving the leader to think of what to do next, before he finally found out the next piece of action to commit here.

Flying near the object in the air, were a couple of the city’s flying machinery, which hovered along as a message was sent to it: 4E3F5DDA-0A4D-4144-BC01-CD5D680226E9.jpeg
And through the intercoms... came a voice which said “Identify yourself unknown flying object.... we have no reports for having a plane going this way at this time. Classify yourself so that we can solve this much more easily.....” while the hovering machines wait for a response.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

John
and what was inside, was a familiar figure, a fellow Robloxian from his own world, Arsenal, to which John just looked surprised for a bit, before introducing himself. “ahem.... the name is John, tank 16 on the leaderboard back in Arsenal, didn’t expect an fellow robloxian here.... what reason why you need me to be here....?” as he waited for an response.
Rio De Janeiro
The single combine officer slowly lost patience as the man said more about having a business he wants to keep open... and lost his temper a bit, but the man then revealed his true form, a large headed man with googgly eyes, and got ready for a fight. While the Combine knew that this man was crazy, he still couldn’t underestimate this opponent due to the world they are in, and this lad might be easily able to take him down, but for now, the combine activated the internal alarms inside his suit that alerted those nearby that there was a situation, and basically called for backup. The lone combine for now, ran back and took cover behind a car that was surprisingly in good condition, and took out their 9mm pistol, before leaning out of cover for a bit and firing at the man, threatening to cover him in bullet holes if he didn’t dodge at all.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

DzJLYHwVkVGOrSL1FFwOEbfFDb0a-bHbC-lyHvuS63JeARg_jt0zwgpFTOY6SsSZJ6jRVJ7xf25F6WYeAlzfFA95145i5kxVYDTzE7MycHowhr0ns-6mqn_h-Js6NnApnck8QRX3

KIng Leonidas of Sparta- 480 BCE -- Battle of Thermopylai
Status: Ready to fight off the Persian army in the Battle of Thermopylai

The king Leonidas turned toward Dienekes, a fellow Spartan soldier to fight for his king against the Persians.

“Tell me Dienekes, .. did you ever want to go fishing with your son?”

Dienekes replied with a solemn but honest answer “No, never. A soldier's life is all I have had the honor to know.”

King Leonidas turned “I would have liked to go fishing with my son as he sighed and placed on his helmet.

He walks through the lines of Spartans and frowns “Spartans, with every breath you have taken have led you to this moment.. Every blood, every sweat, every tear, all of it. The Persians come to make slaves of us. I have a better idea. I say we drench the gods with their blood.

A strange portal opened up in Greece and suddenly a strange man wearing light golden Spartan armor, a gold helmet with red on top and the full sword of Leonidas was cautious as he had just somehow been transported from a battle against the Persian army in the Battle of Thermoylai.

Now his location was almost unknown. Athens had changed. There were so many small and large buildings around, he wasn’t sure what to think.

"Ti synévi stin Spárti?
a? Poú eínai oi ántres mou ?! Aftó den eínai to Elysium."
(English translation: "What happened to Sparta? Where are my men?! This isn't Elysium."

He was alone here, speaking ancient greek.

Last edited:
Interactions: AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Zamasu Zamasu CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Takumi Fujiwara
Takumi picks up a PS4 Pro controller as he was waiting for Alisa to find a game to play. When the Oddball Team was excited to try out the PS4 Pro that Alisa owns, he was easily annoyed by the number of people gathering around them but not to a negative degree. He tried to calm them down.

"Hey, hey, one at a time guys! It is just me and Alisa for now. Sorry." He said.

ᗴᒪᒪIᗴ ᗯIᒪᒪIᗩᗰᔕ
• ────── ✾ ────── •
Seeing the gunarm man’s eyebrow raise from when she cursed, she figured that she’d get that reaction. After all, ever since she got there and whenever she cursed, she’d get that reaction from most people. When he asked what was happening, she pointed to the dead robots. “Some old guy who called himself Dr. Wiley wants to take over the world with robots.

Then the other man finally chose to do something as Ellie looked back down the alleyway before looking at all of them. “
Can we, y’know, go now?

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , darkred darkred , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Skye Rose
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

The plant woman called out Voss’ name before asking who she was, which earned her a response from the Siren. “All you need to know is that I know Voss.” She then went down there with flares, prompting Skye to take her phone out and turn on the flashlight since the entire place was dark and a flashlight of some kind would help her as well as the other two. Voss called out to her, resulting in her calling out to him. “Yeah, it’s me! How the hell did you even get here?” Two sets of footsteps came up behind her, making her turn around to see the two sailors that were with Voss back at that small town she ended up in with the space pirates, the first one speaking being Denzel. “That’d be me, yeah. And currently, I’m trying to figure out how to get Voss out of that pit. Seriously, he should learn to be more careful…

The other one started to speak and if she remembered correctly, this was the one that got his ass beat by some women that he managed to piss off while drunk. “
Ah, the drunk sexist guy that managed to get his ass beat by a couple of women. And for why I know him, we go a little ways back to when he and Abbott unfortunately ended up in my universe.” He then asked if she was with the Sisterhood in which she rolled her eyes. “Nah, I’m not. Unless you want me to be. Anyways, any of you have any rope or anything?

Before she could do anything else, she felt like she was being watched and usually, it meant someone was watching. “
Be careful, we probably aren’t the only ones in here.” She began to shine her flashlight around the place, checking the walls before checking the ceiling next. Of course in her other hand was her corrosion pistol in case there was someone or something watching them that was hostile.

Birb Birb , Yamperzzz Yamperzzz , Vermin King Vermin King

• --Jin --
    Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

"Oooh...Hey, hey, can I get a look at that?" Jin noticed the handgun the human was carrying, promptly rushing over to her and grabbing the hand that held said handgun. "Amazing! It looks just like mine! Haha!" He said excitedly, giggling like a child as he stared at the armored human. "Too bad you're human though. You look like a really good friend!" He grinned under his mask, metal wings sprouting from his back.

--Metal Man || Trilobite Units-
    Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Ciscodog Ciscodog TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher 5cookie 5cookie Monarch381 Monarch381 GearBlade654 GearBlade654 P PopcornPie

Much to the highschoolers who had just arrived to this world, they would be caught up in a citywide attack from TERRORISTS!

As the mechanical soldier went to see the situation, metal blade discs spun their way towards the mecha, hitting the cockpit's glass, cracking and piercing a little bit. It didn't breakthrough the windshield. The source of the blades came from a red clad mechanical looking man holding similar discs which seemed to come from both his shoulders and his forehead. He stood up on a rooftop, eyeing the mecha.

"To think that there's a giant robot to be scrapped around this part of town...Truly, this city does have everything." The robot master spoke, soon tossing more metal blades at the machine, soon jumping down the building as soon as he did so.

latest

Meanwhile, near the highschool girls and boy, they would find themselves surrounded by grey clad mechanical looking men holding actual GUNS. They seem to twitch a mumble erratically, as if they're being controlled.

"--BZZT--T-T-T-THIS IS A LOST CHILD AN-N-N-NOU--BZZT" They all seem to play corrupted voice clips, sounding like they're merely robotic workers turned footsoldiers.

Monika faced the robot invasion calmly. Why feel threatened? She was sure she could cripple them with her code-swapping knowhow if they messed with her. It didn't sound like the bots were here to attack, however, at least not yet. "Lost...child?" She muttered, approaching steadily. "I beg your pardon, I'm not a child, and none of my club members are, either. Despite what Natsuki's size suggests, of course." She giggled a bit. "Now, who is this lost child?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Steve turns to Claire.

tenor.gif

"It's a place with lots of fire and lava and monsters! Basically hell!" He explains enthusiastically, as if he were describing a visit to Disneyland.

• ᗴᒪᒪIᗴ ᗯIᒪᒪIᗩᗰᔕ
    • ────── ✾ ────── •

Then, someone appeared in the alleyway surrounded by more of those robots. Yeah, this wasn’t good. “Shit...” Once she heard him say to take no prisoners, her eyes widened and she looked at the three men. “Run!” Turning around, she ran down the alleyway, and seeing spikes coming towards them, she moved out of the way and continued to run until she saw the alleyway turn to the right in which she went that way.

It was there that she was met with another dumpster up against a fence that she could climb over and she wasted no time quickly climbing the dumpster, which was closed, and then jumped over the fence. Upon landing, she saw a corner up ahead and ran towards it, coming to a dead end. Hopefully, if she hid behind the wall, she’d be safe and so she went behind that wall and stayed near the wall, staying quiet.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , darkred darkred , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

images

Health: LIGHTLY INJURED
Mentions: Ellie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , Bramil CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , John Connor darkred darkred , GM Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Formatting: C2261F HEX, Courier New Font

The black-haired Caucasian declared that these robots were something like "Terminators"; take one out, and more just keep coming. Barret scoffed at this notion, second-naturedly beginning to charge his gun arm for another Overcharge whilst he let the others begin heading out the alleyway.

"Never heard of a Terminator before, but if you know who's controlling those bots, I'd be happy to let them know just how I feel about their welcoming party." The ecoterrorist grunted, though after this the girl stated that some "Dr. Wiley" was in charge of the invasion. Of course it had to be a doctor who was crazy enough to do something like this; why wouldn't it be? First Professor Hojo with his sicko experiments, now this Wiley figure with the robots. As Ellie suggested they leave, Barret wasn't going to disagree at all.

"Yeah, let's move. But if we see this Doctor Wiley, you lemme know so I can give him a little present." He lifted his weapon up and began running out of the alley, only for even more robots to show up in the alleyway, pointing their weapons at the group. Barret instinctively moved in front of the party, lifting both arms up in a defensive position as the bots peppered him with bullets. Thing was, it didn't really seem to faze him; only when the Trilobytes began moving out with their ice-encased leader did Barret lower his defensive stance to make sure the others were alright. It was at this point that Ellie called to the rest of the party to run.

"You run, kid, I'll deal with these tin cans!" The tank declared just before re-engaging his defensive stance just in time to block the multiple spikes, though not without being kicked back a few feet at a time with each ice spike. When he was certain Ellie was out of the way, he lowered his block yet again, though this time he was going to go on the offensive.

"Not good enough, you cocky bastard!" Barret declared, still standing from the onslaught the bots brought upon him. Of course, he was still lightly injured from the hits, but he wasn't about to go down from some stupid small arms fire nor a walking freezer. No; absorbing the hits had given him some ATB, and he wasn't going to waste it. He lifted his arm up, and with a loud "GRRAHHH" slammed his weapon onto the ground, creating a massive area of effect radius thanks to Smackdown. Any robots caught in the blast would either be knocked down or outright destroyed, though Chill Man might be able to resist the knockdown effect!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back