Teams and leaders

@Samurai Jay

ITS 11:45 PM HERE AND IAM SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING BUT IAM SCARED TO WAKE UP TOMORROW AND FIND 30 NOTIFICATIONS ON MY ACCOUNT. DONT ASK.

(I have a headache help XD)

Lol its 1:51 Am here. I'm about to head to sleep. The only reason I'm awake is because I was at the girl who's I like house helping her clean up after a party for 2 hours and after that I walked with her.

I'm about to crash my self. XP just go to sleep and deal with it tomorrow.

@Plutia

one small problem...we don't have  a spot in our teams for another character. You can create an assistant jounin though for one of the teams. 

@Plutia

one small problem...we don't have  a spot in our teams for another character. You can create an assistant jounin though for one of the teams. 

I would be willing to either take on an assistant or we could make the character a slightly older apprentice of Oshino since it seems like something a samurai type would of done before takeing on a team

@Plutia @Iryxa What do you both think of Plutia being an apprentice to a jounin/tokubetsu jounin? If you think Eizan has his hands a little too full, I can always create another jounin or something.

13 minutes ago, Iryxa said:

@Loki Odinson @Samurai Jay @Plutia

Thats a good idea. She could be learning from him privately while he is not teaching the genin. But @Plutia, you will sorta have to include how she became an apprentice and so does @Samurai Jay if that's ok with you guys?

Wait, hang on a sec. Is @Samurai Jay taking @Plutia on as an apprentice? Or has he already taken her/someone else on?

Also, Plutia has to consider the fact that Eizan is a weaponsmater and cannot teach her elemental ninjutsu.

@Loki Odinson @Samurai Jay @Plutia

Thats a good idea. She could be learning from him privately while he is not teaching the genin. But @Plutia, you will sorta have to include how she became an apprentice and so does @Samurai Jay if that's ok with you guys?

Wait, hang on a sec. Is @Samurai Jay taking @Plutia on as an apprentice? Or has he already taken her/someone else on?

Also, Plutia has to consider the fact that Eizan is a weaponsmater and cannot teach her elemental ninjutsu.

got it if @Plutia is ok with it I would have no problem working it out. as for the fact he doesn't use ninjustu that is an easy fix by calling in favors or using scrolls to teach. @Loki Odinson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back