• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy team sacris ☆ ooc

mother of sorrows

𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑚.
hello, and welcome to the ooc chat! feel free to chat and ask questions, or give suggestions! after the cs are finished, we can also talk about the plot/characters c:

that being said, i'm already excited about y'alls characters even though i don't know them yet :") they already seem fun lmao

click here for main thread!

hello friends! i just finished my character today so if you’d like, i am definitely open to plotting/pre-establishing ic relations in dms!

low fidelity low fidelity Hopper Hopper primadonna. primadonna. Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy heya guys, just letting y'all know about something - mindheist mindheist asked how long team sacris has been established, and it reminded me that... i legit forgot to tell you guys that bcs i'm a Colossal Dumbass. i'm super sorry about that :''''')

but basically, what i had i mind is that team sacris as a concept has existed for around a decade, but with it's members being npcs. team sacris with our actual characters, though, had existed for i think two years? it would give an excuse for our charas to know each other, but still leave room for to grow and get to know each other. obviously, if you guys have any thoughts about that, please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back