• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mother of sorrows

𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑚.
[div class=background][div class=second] [div class=topimg]
[div class=back] go back [/div][/div] [div class=border][div class=opacitybg][/div] [div class=box][div class=over]overview[/div]
supernatural beings are real, and they're more common than humans might think. for as long as they have existed, these beings have learnt how to blend into human society and how to stay unseen. most people will never even know they exist. though, not every supernatural cares to keep their existence a secret - murders and disappearances, caused by those that revel in preying on humans. for a long time, they often went unchecked, free to destroy as they pleased; until modern day. a top-secret branch goverment is aware of the existence of supernaturals and has been tasked with keeping the supernatural and human worlds from intermixing, leading to the creation of team sacris. a team of supernatural agents, they're there to hunt down violent beings, cover up occult accidents, keep humans from finding out about them - and do so quietly. they would have to work together on various missions, some of which are more complicated than they might seem at first glance.

hello, and welcome! as i wrote above, this is a small urban fantasy idea centering on a group of goverment agents working (or trying to) together on missions, while also trying to fit into human society. the setting is based on various tv shows; think supernatural, lucifer, shadowhunters and the like! basically, something you might expect from a ya novel. if you have any questions, feel free to send me a pm or ask below; don't be shy! also, i'm looking for around 3-4 people for this plot.

[div class=over]rules[/div]
[div class=num]1.[/div] general roleplaying rules apply, of course - so no godmodding or op characters, etc. ask before using powers on other's characters or imporant npcs, please!

[div class=num]2.[/div] please be able to write at least 2-3 paragraphs. obviously, i understand if dialogue or action scenes are shorter, but i find it hard to keep interested when replies are very short, unfortunately.

[div class=num]3.[/div] the pace of the rp would be more casual, aka i kind of expect one reply weekly. of course, real life is more imporant, so if school/work is keeping you busy or something happened irl, let me know! i totally get it.

[div class=num]4.[/div] if you lose interest or go inactive for more than 3 weeks (without notice), i'll have to make your character go on hold to keep the roleplay going. though, if you have any reason for disappearing (hospitalisation, issues, etc.), we can def work something out to bring your character back.

[div class=num]5.[/div] this roleplay will have violence and gore (though nothing detailed), plus it'll be open to more mature themes (mental illness, drugs, etc.). if you have any triggers, please let me know beforehand!

[div class=over]species[/div]
✦ vampire ; a human that's been turned into a creature of night ; in all respects, clinically dead (doesn't breathe, cold temperature, no heartbeat) ; doesn't age ; highly susceptible to fire ; more resilient to injury, but will be killed with a shot to the head or head ; sunlight doesn't kill them, but weakens them significantly

✦ werewolf ; a human that's been bitten ; can turn into a wolf at will, but their transformations will become harder control the closer they are to a full moon ; highly sensitive sense of smell and hearing ; bullets will harm them, but not lethally ; silver, on the other hand, can prove to be fatal ; during full moons or when in grave danger, there's a chance of them entering a dangerous, mindless frenzy

✦ demon ; supernatural being from different dimension ; needs a host or energy source (like a deal with a witch) to exist in this plane ; can possess any living being (though supernatural beings are much harder to posses) ; their host can be physically harmed and killed, though they won't be harmed ; salt burns them and can be used to trap them in a place ; capable of magic ; don't age ; exorcisms and magic will kill them, if strong enough

✦ witch ; human born with the gift of magic ; while they don't naturally age different than normal humans, they can use magic to live longer/age slower ; the type of magic they can use is inherited from their parents ; can use various types of magic (demonology, healing, elemental, blood magic, etc.) ; physically not much different from a normal human, but tend to be more resilient

these are just the ones i already had in mind. if you want your chara to be a different being, just ask and we can work something up! i'm open to pretty much anything that's not op (demigods and the like) or might not work with the plot (like a mindless zombie, for example).
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=first] [div class=words][div class=i]s[/div]acris
[div class=bottomwords]we'll be here when the world slows down ;
and the sunbeams fade away
keeping time by a pendulum ;
as the fabric starts to fray [/div][/div] [div class=line][div class=fimgb][div class=input] [div class=block][div class=inputwords] go forward [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]made by: lavendre lavendre [/div] [script class=input on=click] slideUp 2000 first fadeIn 1000 second [/script] [script class=back on=click] slideDown 2000 first [/script] [script class=input on=mouseenter] addClass op inputwords [/script] [script class=input on=mouseleave] removeClass op inputwords [/script] [class=background]height: 400px; max-width: 600px; boz-sixing: border-box; margin: auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; border: 1px solid #f1f1f1 [/class] [class=first]height: 100%; width: 100%; background: #CFCFCF; opacity: 0.99; position: relative; top: -400px [/class] [class=second]height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c2/27/55/c2275586c1da442409bf2d92dcee8c84.jpg); background-size:105%; background-position: 0% 30%; opacity: 1; position: relative; top: 0px [/class] [class=back]width:100%; height: 40px; padding: 20px 0px 0px 0px; margin: auto; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 1.5px; font-size: 13px; color: white; position: relative; top: 305px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: pointer [/class] [class=line]height: 2px; width: 100%; background: white; position: relative; top: 130px [/class] [class=fimgb]position: relative; top: -95px; margin: auto; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); height: 180px; width: 180px; background: #fff; padding: 7px [/class] [class=input]cursor: pointer; height: 180px; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a1/c9/3c/a1c93cf15744680f99873293b4e446f6.jpg); background-size: 120%; background-position: 55% 100%; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); filter: saturate(70%) [/class] [class=inputwords]height: 10px; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; width: 100%; display: block; background: #fff; color: #444444; position: relative; top: 85px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; text-align: center; transition: all .4s ease-in-out; opacity: 0; position: relative [/class] [class name=op]opacity: 1 [/class] [class name=words]height:100px; width: 100%; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; position: absolute; color: #444444; top: 250px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 4.5px; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=topimg]height:100%; width:100%; filter: saturate(110%); transition: all .5s ease-in-out; position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=topimg state=hover]filter: saturate(150%); [/class] [class=topwords]width:130px; height: 7%; border-bottom: 1px solid #94A12C; font-size: 12px; color: black; position: relative; top: 220px; margin: auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-weight: 700; word-spacing: 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=bottomwords]height: 100%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.45em; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; font-style: oblique; top: -5px; line-height: 14px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; position: relative; top: 10px [/class] [class=border]height: 300px; width: 345px; position: relative; margin:auto; top: -371px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=opacitybg]height: 289px; width: 350px; border: 1px solid white; background: white; opacity: 0.8; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 5px [/class] [class=i]display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-style: italic [/class] [class=box]height: 80%; width: 90%; padding: 5px; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Hind', sans-serif; margin: auto; position: relative; top: -265px; line-height:16px; word-spacing: -0px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify [/class] [class=over]height: 25px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; width: 100%; background: #ACACAC; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; position: sticky; top: 0px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class=num]display: inline-block; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 700 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

OVERVIEW
supernatural beings are real, and they're more common than humans might think. for as long as they have existed, these beings have learnt how to blend into human society and how to stay unseen. most people will never even know they exist. though, not every supernatural cares to keep their existence a secret - murders and disappearances, caused by those that revel in preying on humans. for a long time, they often went unchecked, free to destroy as they pleased; until modern day. a top-secret branch goverment is aware of the existence of supernaturals and has been tasked with keeping the supernatural and human worlds from intermixing, leading to the creation of team sacris. a team of supernatural agents, they're there to hunt down violent beings, cover up occult accidents, keep humans from finding out about them - and do so quietly. they would have to work together on various missions, some of which are more complicated than they might seem at first glance.

hello, and welcome! as i wrote above, this is a small urban fantasy idea centering on a group of goverment agents working (or trying to) together on missions, while also trying to fit into human society. the setting is based on various tv shows; think supernatural, lucifer, shadowhunters and the like! basically, something you might expect from a ya novel. if you have any questions, feel free to send me a pm or ask below; don't be shy! also, i'm looking for around 3-4 people for this plot.

RULES
1. general roleplaying rules apply, of course - so no godmodding or op characters, etc. ask before using powers on other's characters or imporant npcs, please!
2. please be able to write at least 2-3 paragraphs. obviously, i understand if dialogue or action scenes are shorter, but i find it hard to keep interested when replies are very short, unfortunately.
3. the pace of the rp would be more casual, aka i kind of expect one reply weekly. of course, real life is more imporant, so if school/work is keeping you busy or something happened irl, let me know! i totally get it.
4. if you lose interest or go inactive for more than 3 weeks (without notice), i'll have to make your character go on hold to keep the roleplay going. though, if you have any reason for disappearing (hospitalisation, issues, etc.), we can def work something out to bring your character back.
5. this roleplay will have violence and gore (though nothing detailed), plus it'll be open to more mature themes (mental illness, drugs, etc.). if you have any triggers, please let me know beforehand!

SPECIES
✦ vampire
; a human that's been turned into a creature of night ; in all respects, clinically dead (doesn't breathe, cold temperature, no heartbeat) ; doesn't age ; highly susceptible to fire ; more resilient to injury, but will be killed with a shot to the head or head ; sunlight doesn't kill them, but weakens them significantly
✦ werewolf ; a human that's been bitten ; can turn into a wolf at will, but their transformations will become harder control the closer they are to a full moon ; highly sensitive sense of smell and hearing ; bullets will harm them, but not lethally ; silver, on the other hand, can prove to be fatal ; during full moons or when in grave danger, there's a chance of them entering a dangerous, mindless frenzy
✦ demon ; supernatural being from different dimension ; needs a host or energy source (like a deal with a witch) to exist in this plane ; can possess any living being (though supernatural beings are much harder to posses) ; their host can be physically harmed and killed, though they won't be harmed ; salt burns them and can be used to trap them in a place ; capable of magic ; don't age ; exorcisms and magic will kill them, if strong enough
✦ witch ; human born with the gift of magic ; while they don't naturally age different than normal humans, they can use magic to live longer/age slower ; the type of magic they can use is inherited from their parents ; can use various types of magic (demonology, healing, elemental, blood magic, etc.) ; physically not much different from a normal human, but tend to be more resilient

these are just the ones i already had in mind. if you want your chara to be a different being, just ask and we can work something up! i'm open to pretty much anything that's not op (demigods and the like) or might not work with the plot (like a mindless zombie, for example).

Last edited:
aaa i'm super glad you guys are interested!! i'll make a cs thread right away so y'all can get started on your characters!

Interest is a bit higher than you expected.

Will you only be taking a certain amount of characters, still?

BLK BLK aa the '4-5 people' part was mostly because i thought there wouldn't be a lot of interest. but tbh i'm totally fine with a bit larger group! so nope, all of you guys who posted up till now can make a cs and jump into this plot! though, if everybody makes a cs i might have to divide team sacris into two smaller groups (wouldn't really affect anything, except how they go on missions) c:

:) Very happy to hear that!! I think that getting enough people for having two teams might make things even more fun. Looking forwards to seeing this get set up tho!

here it is ! feel free to make your characters already. i'm working on mine, i'll post it in a while. also, i'll make a ooc chat soon, so we can plot/chat! :^) if you have any questions about the cs, just ask

primadonna. primadonna. great!! feel free to make a cs then :^) i think we've got enough people then! (also your avatar is,, legit so pretty aa??)

Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy mm i think we can fit it another person to kinda even the numbers out! feel free to make a cs, if you want!

Last edited:
whee, it took a while but here is the ooc chat! sorry for the lateness, real life kept me busy, but feel free to post there

Last edited:
hey y'all, sorry for the long wait! i got sick during the weekend and my fever wasn't cooperating smh. it will be up tomorrow - i just have to polish it up a bit! super sorry again it's taking a while, i didn't want y'all to read my confused ass writing when i'm sick lmao

hey y'all, sorry for the long wait! i got sick during the weekend and my fever wasn't cooperating smh. it will be up tomorrow - i just have to polish it up a bit! super sorry again it's taking a while, i didn't want y'all to read my confused ass writing when i'm sick lmao
it's completely fine! no rush.

glad you're feeling better c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back