• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Team Free Will | Supernatural Roleplay Search

Corpse

Fight the fairies! You fight those fairies!
9b70ac0f8c08d5fada908c30eb71958c.gif
Hello, I'm Corpse and I have been roleplaying for four years. I'm looking for someone to roleplay the 'Supernatural' universe with me, I have some notes that I would like to talk about then I will get into more of who I'm looking for and what I can give to you.

- LGBTQ+ friendly
-Please be semi-literate or Literate, I myself am a Literate writer.
-Don't bother me for reply's, like many others I have life outside of roleplay so I can't reply when you want me to.
-Bump me every week if I do not answer, some times I forget so I need a little reminder.
-Help plot, it's never fun when only one of us is doing all of the work.
-Doubling is my be required, this is only if you want me to play a canon character.
-I'm looking for canon x oc, if you're looking for oc x oc then please let me know.
-This TV show is dark but I like the story to be a little darker, so please be ready for dark themes.
-I will most defiantly make playlists and mood boards for my characters.
-Thread, PMs, or another platform are the places where I can role-play.
-OOC chatting friendly, I like to have some ooc chatting going on just to get to know my partner a little bit.
-Character Sheets, they are important so I can know your character a little bit but they do not have to be detailed.
-Realistic Face Claims, I have nothing against anime I just find that they are much better.
-Ghosting, if you stop liking our roleplay please tell me and I would be happy to start a new one or stop role-playing.
-I like to have romance in my role-plays, so be ready for that as well.

I have been playing Dean for two years now and have never really gotten to try any other characters, so this year I'm going to stop playing Dean and try out some other people. Right now I'm looking for someone who can play Dean for me, I know most people are looking for someone to play Dean, so I have a small feeling that it will be hard to find someone. Nonetheless I'm still going to make this thread, please be able to give me a paragraph or more and be willing to put some ideas out there. I know most people like to hold back some ideas they might have for the role-play but I would love to hear any idea or plot twist that you might have for our story. I'm also looking for someone who can give me one reply every week but I'm also happy with a very active partner, whatever works for you.

I have four years of role-playing under my belt, I'm also a Literate writer that can give you six to four paragraphs depending on what you give me. As I said before I have been playing Dean for a while now but as of right now I'm not going to play him anymore, but I have some experience with Sam and Castiel but I can play many others you just have to let me know who you would like me to play for you. I will always have my OC's part of the role-play, I just find having a character that I made adds your own work into the role-play not just work from the show. I stopped watching it last year and had only gotten to Season nine, currently I'm rewatching the show to refresh my memory of everything that is going on before I finish the show but I have looked at so many spoilers for old season so you do not have to worry about give anything away except for the last two season.

That concludes my search thread, if you have any questions please let me know, I would be very happy to answer them for you. If you're interested please reply to the thread or send me a pm, just so I know you read everything I would like to see the word 'Corpse' somewhere in your message. If I do not see it then I will not answer your message, I do not want a partner that did not read everything in this thread because it's all key to our role-play.

Hello, I'm Corpse and I have been roleplaying for four years. I'm looking for someone to roleplay the 'Supernatural' universe with me, I have some notes that I would like to talk about then I will get into more of who I'm looking for and what I can give to you.

- LGBTQ+ friendly
-Please be semi-literate or Literate, I myself am a Literate writer.
-Don't bother me for reply's, like many others I have life outside of roleplay so I can't reply when you want me to.
-Bump me every week if I do not answer, some times I forget so I need a little reminder.
-Help plot, it's never fun when only one of us is doing all of the work.
-Doubling is my be required, this is only if you want me to play a canon character.
-I'm looking for canon x oc, if you're looking for oc x oc then please let me know.
-This TV show is dark but I like the story to be a little darker, so please be ready for dark themes.
-I will most defiantly make playlists and mood boards for my characters.
-Thread, PMs, or another platform are the places where I can role-play.
-OOC chatting friendly, I like to have some ooc chatting going on just to get to know my partner a little bit.
-Character Sheets, they are important so I can know your character a little bit but they do not have to be detailed.
-Realistic Face Claims, I have nothing against anime I just find that they are much better.
-Ghosting, if you stop liking our roleplay please tell me and I would be happy to start a new one or stop role-playing.
-I like to have romance in my role-plays, so be ready for that as well.

I have been playing Dean for two years now and have never really gotten to try any other characters, so this year I'm going to stop playing Dean and try out some other people. Right now I'm looking for someone who can play Dean for me, I know most people are looking for someone to play Dean, so I have a small feeling that it will be hard to find someone. Nonetheless I'm still going to make this thread, please be able to give me a paragraph or more and be willing to put some ideas out there. I know most people like to hold back some ideas they might have for the role-play but I would love to hear any idea or plot twist that you might have for our story. I'm also looking for someone who can give me one reply every week but I'm also happy with a very active partner, whatever works for you.

I have four years of role-playing under my belt, I'm also a Literate writer that can give you six to four paragraphs depending on what you give me. As I said before I have been playing Dean for a while now but as of right now I'm not going to play him anymore, but I have some experience with Sam and Castiel but I can play many others you just have to let me know who you would like me to play for you. I will always have my OC's part of the role-play, I just find having a character that I made adds your own work into the role-play not just work from the show. I stopped watching it last year and had only gotten to Season nine, currently I'm rewatching the show to refresh my memory of everything that is going on before I finish the show but I have looked at so many spoilers for old season so you do not have to worry about give anything away except for the last two season.

That concludes my search thread, if you have any questions please let me know, I would be very happy to answer them for you. If you're interested please reply to the thread or send me a pm, just so I know you read everything I would like to see the word 'Corpse' somewhere in your message. If I do not see it then I will not answer your message, I do not want a partner that did not read everything in this thread because it's all key to our role-play.

I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back