• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom team fortress 2 + madness combat interest check! oc/canon (open!)

liveandletspy

that would be your MOTHER
INTRODUCTION
hey there, the name's elliott! feel free to call me spy, spyder, or louis. i'm eighteen years old and i use he/him and they/them pronouns with no preference for either. i love ooc chatter and i'd love to get to know you out of character! whether it be sharing headcanons about ocs or canons or just talking about how our days are going, i'd be happy to get to know you. i write semi-lit to lit, but i can write less. i average about 2-3 paragraphs per response. i cannot write novella due to my writing style.

RULES
  1. i would prefer roleplaying with people sixteen and up for my own comfort!
  2. you must be willing to write lgbtq+ pairings for my side at least. most, if not all, of my characters are lgbtq+.
  3. i would prefer to double up. i only write oc/canon for my side, but if you'd like to rp canon/canon for your side, i'd be more than happy to.
  4. please let me know if you'll be unable to respond. i'll do the same for you!

FANDOMS
currently seeking:
TEAM FORTRESS 2
would prefer: (bold indicates favorite characters)
scout
engineer
medic
sniper

will play: (italics indicates who i can play the best)
scout

soldier
pyro
demoman
heavy
engineer
medic

sniper
spy
miss pauling
MADNESS COMBAT
would prefer: (bold indicates favorite characters)
deimos
2bdamned
jebediah christoff
director phobos

will play: (italics indicates who i can play the best)
hank j. wimbleton

sanford
deimos
2bdamned
tricky the clown
jebediah christoff
the auditor
mag agent: torture
director phobos

feel free to ask if i can play a character not listed above!!

Hello there! I would love to discuss a possible Team Fortress 2 roleplay if you are still searching for partners. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back