• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'm not 100% familiar with Team Fortress 2, but I'd love to try out a Sniper x OC RP if you're up for it. Would you like me to DM you so we can talk business for the RP?

See, my original plan was to look at this and go "Yes! Finally! A roleplay i can enjoy and do to my hearts content!- but it so seems this has already been taken up by someone else. (also am i like the only one who really doesn't want to put a PFP in? Probably.)

See, my original plan was to look at this and go "Yes! Finally! A roleplay i can enjoy and do to my hearts content!- but it so seems this has already been taken up by someone else. (also am i like the only one who really doesn't want to put a PFP in? Probably.)
I am always open to having multiple roleplay partners so we can still discuss doing a roleplay together if you are interested. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back