• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Team Based Original Character Tournament

I wanna participate but how do i do it? im kinda new to this place. Am i suppose to get a chat request or something?

I wanna participate but how do i do it? im kinda new to this place. Am i suppose to get a chat request or something?
Hello there! I'm afraid participating in this particular roleplay is impossible as it is, in fact, dead. I recommend looking at newer search threads or even making one of your own. You can look for groups or 1x1s alike.

Do let me know if you require any further assistance!

Hello there! I'm afraid participating in this particular roleplay is impossible as it is, in fact, dead. I recommend looking at newer search threads or even making one of your own. You can look for groups or 1x1s alike.

Do let me know if you require any further assistance![/QUOTE

Hi thanks for letting me know. I was wondering if you know any active text based roleplaying groups that do combat using original characters we create.

Hi thanks for letting me know. I was wondering if you know any active text based roleplaying groups that do combat using original characters we create.

I think that Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi was starting to run one, but that one has some restrictions on the type of character. Still so long as the OC falls into some kind of martial artist humanoid, it's probably fitting from what I could tell.

Other than that, the coloseum section is unfortunately not very populated. I could give you a 1x1 sparing match if you'd like, but more than I'm afraid my hands are tied.

Also you don't need to specify text-based. This is a forum, so all RPs are text-based here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back