• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Teaching Manners and Ethics with the Fantasy Princess from the Other World! - Episode 1

Miriana The Lazy

Dying once isn't enough.
Imagine yourself as a typical otaku who wants to be transferred to the another world. It was a dream that they could think about. Delving into a unfamiliar kingdom, learning about the another world and do great things. Most of us often thought a possible teleportation could happen, just like it depicts the event in a isekai manga. My theory leaves me questioning and I'll say it now. What if a individual had transferred to our place from the other world? That sounds quite unreal to you, because you know they don't simply exist... Unless you know the obscurity I have went thought.

This is a bizarre story I will tell you how things unintentionally go wrong. A story bends the rules of reality that goes beyond questioning. So, I decide to talk this from my point of view and it goes like this. It's a small incident that occur in a suburb park, not far away from here from my house. There was a bright light emitting in the park. I was curious what was happening there, so I decided to investigate cautiously. As I went in the park, strong gust of wind prevent me going near the light source. That's until it faded out very quick without noticing it had stopped immediately. Then dust was covering the air, rendering my visibility useless. Feeling uneasy, I move at a slow and quiet pace. While I was approaching, I saw an unconscious girl lying on the ground. It wasn't a ordinary girl but a princess that came straight out of manga comics! Clad in light armor medieval clothing with a tiara sitting on her head. She was holding a sword sealed tightly with a magical sheath... Am I dreaming? This can't be a thing, can it?

Never in my life have I seen a beautiful Princess has come to my world! It's like a awoken in a dream, where I could have a chance to interact with her! Since she's still unconscious, should I try to wake her or bring at my place? That's one question to tell.

- - - -

Character Slots

The Devoted Otaku - (Preserved for my character)

The Princess - animegirl20

The Childhood Friend - Vacant

The Homeroom Teacher - Crow

The Transfer Student - FreakOfLater

The Student Council President - Vacant

The Delinquent - Vacant

The Kendo Club President - Vacant

- - - -

Teaching Manners and Ethics with the Fantasy Princess from the Other World! is a Comedic Slice of Life Anime roleplay with a reverse Isekai twist. A simple RP for casual players, especially for anime fanatics. Leave me some questions regarding about this while I am in a middle of development. I don't how long will this take, but I will finish it if I ever have a break. Read the update for details.

Update 18/11/19 : I owe you folks a explanation about this one. I had to rush this by posting this thread instead of saving it. Long-story-short, I lost the the content as I clicked "Save Draft" and I had to rewrite this from scratch. Probably I don't know it was a glitch or it didn't save my draft at first attempt. I had to test the draft twice, just to make sure it was registered. Since I know nothing about this, I didn't what the heck was wrong with the save system until I learnt that it works at a second run. I had to push the thread with bare minimum content and resume developing this.

Please understand I'm trying to push this roleplay because it is my first time to create a group roleplay. If it flops, I don't have a choice to delete my content. I would have wasted my entire life dedicating to writing this.

Edit - 17/11/19: The Student Council President is replaced with The Older Sister slot and added The Delinquent character slot. (and then began fixing it, took me a hour to notice that.)

Edit - 18/11/19: Went through tweaking my threads, made rules and regulation in the OOC, added another character slot for The Kendo Club President and added a few contents for the CS. This is regarded as a update.

Links
The Character Sheet
Out Of Character

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back