• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Annotation 2019-10-14 062725.png
Untitled.jpg
The cold ground made Shilo's ass ache. Prior she had just been fighting at the frontlines at the rhine but as her vision blurred she could feel herself falling. Perhaps it was the extended use of Mana and how that is really bad for you or maybe she was dying. Shilo didn't know why she was blacking out but now she was stuck in a room with people that resembled her and her backside was very sore....No...something was a little off about them. They resembled her but were different at the same time.

"Curse you Being X" Shilo said under her breath. Who else but Being X to put her in such an...Unpleasant situation with creepy people that resembled her.

"You have got to be kidding me. I've met people from other universes but I didn't think that there would be a different versions of me all throughout the multiverse. This is some sort of sick joke by Being X. I knew that vindictive old man would do something like that to me eventually. This reminds me of a cartoon series I watched a while ago but the name seems to escape me...Rick and Morris was it? Anyways I am dying for a coffee."

Shilo pinched the bridge of her nose in disappointment. Her coffee migraine was starting to rear its head and the withdrawal has started digging in it's talons unto this poor General. Shilo knew that it was going to be a very very long day

Nightwisher Nightwisher
The The rest of the Shilos​

Shilo Ann Saga

She heard the OG's warnings and nodded in confirmation, she wasn't planning on attacking him anyway, this Shilo seemed to know what she was doing but also seemed particularly violent. Ann watched silently as OG yelled at the Pegasus and the .... shoe with hair on it and then threw a knife at the megaphone carried by what appeared to be cartoon Shilo. She was just about to tell OG Shilo to calm down when she caught the look of utter annoyance plastered on her face and decided to drop it. She was also aware of the ticking of the grandfather clock getting louder and louder with each passing second. She was aware of it on an unconcious level at first but soon became very concious of it, as it pounded murderously in her highly sensative ears. Being a vampire, she had learned to tune out loud obnoxious noises, and instead focused on the rest of the conversation but that didn't gain her anything. Outside of the Pony yelling that OG Shilo was a dick, little kid Shilo complaining about some Being X shit, and general shennagins, there was some talk of nicknames and such. The nymph girl wanted to be called Nymph, OG wanted to be called Evan, there were some talk of calling the crystal Shilo Sapphire and the Jedi, Jedi. She looked around at the group of Shilos. And noticed another male but this one had the looks of the female Shilos only more masculine so she guessed he was a male verison of Shilo. She must have caught him at the wrong time for he had the look of murderous intent. She pried her eyes away from him, and readusted her blue hoodie.

"On the topic of nicknames," she said to nobody in particular, "you can call me by my middle name, Ann." She went silent after that and walked to the corner of the room, away from the others.

Everyone Everyone
Nightwisher Nightwisher

Last edited:
622734d9d1a3596daa6301e275a85507.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 22.36.23.png
Yoshilokage observed the exchanges between his other selves with a mixture of contemplation and intrigue. His contemplation was the discerning of how exactly these doppelgangers differed from himself and whether there were weaknesses or strengths he could exploit later, and his intrigue followed the idea that these alternate versions of himself were in fact manifestations of the inner voices of his mind. His own thoughts seemed to be echoed in the speech of the others around him, and Yoshilokage wondered whether if circumstances had been different, would he have turned out like any of these other Shilos? He supposed that was the point of parallel dimensions.

If he were to rank the differences between himself and the others by order of extremity, the first would be gender. Being male appeared to be the characteristic that singled Yoshilokage out the most, although it was apparent that many of his doppelgangers shared masculine traits and were in excellent physical condition. Next was age, he deduced that he was perhaps ten years older than the mean average of the shilos, minus one or two outliers. To say that this made him the most mature Shilo, however, was yet to be seen. And then there was fashion sense, though whether comparing his sense of style with the other Shilos worked as a good indicator of personal traits was debatable. Many of the Shilos had chosen practical clothing over formality, or even over modesty. Some were visibly armed, and Yoshilokage began to suspect that many of these versions of himself had chosen the Andrew Kaloh route in life. Finally, there was species. Thankfully the majority of the Shilos appeared to be the same species as Yoshilokage, though there were some... exceptions, those of which made Yoshilokage vaguely uncomfortable to comprehend.

One burning question Yoshilokage had was whether any of the other Shilos possessed the same or similar powers to him. This lead to even more questions. Could they manifest stands? Could they use light as a weapon? Did they possess their own abnormally large flashlight? It wasn't clear yet, all Yoshilokage could do was wait until a situation arose that would allow him to observe the indivudual powers of his doppelgangers.

Yoshilokage's train of thought derailed slightly as he became acutely aware of an increasingly audible tick tock. He hadn't even realised that he had been subconsciously tapping his temple to the rhythm. After due searching, however, Yoshilokage couldn't find a single clock in sight that could have been responsible for the noise.

"Excuse me."
Yoshilokage spoke firmly, doing little to conceal the impatience in his voice as he addressed the room. "Did anyone happen to see a large clock on their way in?" The ticking was a minute detail in a chaotic situation, but it was immensely bothering for Yoshilokage that there was a noise with no origin, and he couldn't possibly focus on another thought until he found out why.

Everyone Everyone

"Excuse me." Yoshilokage spoke firmly, doing little to conceal the impatience in his voice as he addressed the room. "Did anyone happen to see a large clock on their way in?" The ticking was a minute detail in a chaotic situation, but it was immensely bothering for Yoshilokage that there was a noise with no origin.

Shilo Ann Saga turned toward the man Shilo and said simply, "no, no clock on the way in. We all arrived the same way. We have no idea what is going on, only that we are all some verison of Shilo. Why the multiverse choose us to mess with remains to be seen." She narrowed her eyes at him, at this weird verison of herself. She saw that he was impeccably dressed and right now his eyes were scanning and intent and Ann was sure he was analizing everyone. Was that how she looked? "You are the only man here, minus the obvious one, neither the whatever picked us had a preferance or ...." here she smiled, "you might be the more unique of the Shilos. Take that what you will."

Shilo Ann Saga is wearing a dark blue hoodie which covers her eyes, on one of her fingers is an ornate ring, and her face and build is different from the other Shilos. But she does have the same raven-black hair and teal-eyes the other Shilos possess.

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

latest

Direct Mentions: OG Nightwisher Nightwisher
Text Formatting: 228b22 HEX, Black Ops One Font
It had been merely a few days since Frank Woods had returned to this ridiculous Cape place and gotten acquainted to Shilo’s new bosses (and her rowdy comrades), but it felt like he’d only been there an eternity ago. Beating Bowser had been fun, but not filling at all; he’d been briefed about the ridiculous bullshit going on behind the scenes, and to know he couldn’t do jack shit for now really pissed him off.

So to vent this out, he’d been blasting various targets in the shooting range. Faceful of buckshot here, exploding flechette burst there, 5.56 NATO everywhere. He’d only been through his millionth run when he felt tired and nauseous. Before he could even sit down, he passed out altogether.

However, to Woods it seemed only like he had blinked once before finding himself face-flat on some fancy ground. Some loud clock ticked away in the background as he pushed himself back to his feet, still somewhat nauseous from earlier. It didn’t take him long to see a lot of women (and barely any men excluding himself) of different appearances and even animals/objects conversing between each other, all completely unfamiliar. Well, except for one- the Shilo he knew. The lingering dizziness resulted in him half-staggering and half-walking over to his Agent Saga with a genuinely confused look on his face.

“Alright, am I hallucinating this or something? Or did I have a drink too many?” Frank asked, a twinge of sarcasm laced in his latter question, though both were sincere. Surely he wasn’t dreaming, right? No way could he have thought something like this up...

The FClo "Hairjello"​
Actions: Checking for sound​
FC.jpg
This little gathering has gone straight into the Warp.
I looked around, and saw more of Shilo appear. Well, more Shilos, ranging from relatively normal to something that Tzeentch would come up with. This room is becoming more crowded.
Shilo is afraid of touch. I remember that. And at this rate someone's going to panic.
And to make things worse. I'm not Scout Sergeant Cyrus. So I have to make do with this disguise.
A damn paper mask. I feel mocked. But hey, it worked for that suited guy in that first person shooter, don't see why it won't work here. Hopefully.
I take a good look around myself, and see what appears to be a dog ( SheepKing SheepKing ) keeping an eye on me.
Well, it's a dog. It can't be that smart to realize I'm not actually Shilo, right? I'll ignore it for now.
I take note of the actual Shilo ( Nightwisher Nightwisher ) nodding at me. So it is Shilo, the one I'm serving alongside in the Cape.
Thank the Emperor, I have someone to talk-well, mime to-if I feel like I'm going to go insane. I respond with a nod of my own, and pray to the Emperor that no one else saw that.
Then...
"Did anyone happen to see a large clock on their way in?"
I turn to see the speaker. Apparently a male version of Shilo in a suit. ( Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak )
In the 42nd millennium, there is only war, and a lack of suits. It took me arriving to the Cape to understand what the hell a suit was.
My response is a firm shake of the head. Nope. Come to think of it, where the hell was that clock ticking coming from? Is it hidden in the walls or something?
I walk up to the wall behind me and give the wall a firm knock.​

Annotation 2019-10-14 062725.png
Untitled.jpg
Some old man popped out of nowhere. He looked to recognise one of the 'Shilos' but was lost on the other Shilos. Perhaps that Shilo belonged to his universe. This Shilo however did not bother to waste her time on men. Men disgusted her. Men were the very scum of the earth, as her father demonstrated. They'll leave you the second you lose value to them. There was no man that could possibly match her in a fight. The man that recognised one of the Shilos looked pretty feeble... Shilo reckons that she could easily beat him in a fight. There won't even be a fight because she would kill him in one shot. In the background some loud clock ticked. Shilo was starting to get annoyed by it. If she found it she would probably use an explosive formula on it or something along those lines. It was also slowly but surely increasing in volume. The threat was rearing its head. No matter. If it comes to a fight she could always use the obviously fake one with the paper mask as a shield. Shilo looks over at the paper masked 'Shilo' and grinned.( GearBlade654 GearBlade654 ) Meat shield identified. Now the rest of the 'Shilos' Looking over the defective 'Shilos' she identified a few that stuck out. Some of them appeared to be human. Those should be easy kills when it comes to it. Next we get the paper masked one. Quite the armour on it. Piercing formulae might work but it's a gamble. The...pony one should be easy enough but it seemed to be pretty obnoxious in itself. Perhaps another 'Shilo' will dispatch it but she still sent an annoyed glare at it anyways ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ). The man in the pink suit was obviously not a Shilo. Who wears pink? What sort of psychopath wears a pink suit? Shilo just smiled at the pink suit man ( Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak ) before turning to the old man.

"Hey Soldier boy. You as lost as we are?" ( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla )

A contingency plan is ideal in any situation.​

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:1;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    alexandra-daddario-celebs-Cbd03e27ca0d3af7f850a2e41285eb4ae.jpg
    Info

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: 9 throwing knives (hidden), two katar, a Bowie knife, and a Glock .45
    Power: Light Manipulation
    Stand: Death Valley Queen
    Mood: Steady

Condition: Healthy
    Interactions: Sh'elo ( Zerulu Zerulu ), Frank Woods ( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla ), and Degurechaff
    Mentions: Pegalo ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ),
    OG didn’t wait to see if her knife had hit her target, she knew it had. She turned back to the pegasus who was becoming more and more annoying by the second. It would only take a second, a flick of the wrist, and she’d be dead. Though, actually killing another Shilo was going to cause issues that she didn’t want to deal with right now. But, at least the pony had trotted away from her, throwing some insult about not inviting her to a Halloween party over it’s horsey shoulder. The sound of the light saber alerted OG and she spun around, squaring her shoulders and looking up at the Jedi Knight with narrowed eyes. She wasn’t in the mood for any of this, and definitely not in the mood to be scolded. “There’s a difference between violence and a warning shot.” The assassin had just gotten back from the Mushroom Kingdom not long ago, the memories of the complete bullshit still fresh in her mind. That hadn’t even been the worst part. Either way, she wasn't putting up with it again. “An actual attack, well, we’ll see what happens. But I’m not herding kittens today,” OG took her knife back slipping it into its place on her belt before she stepped away from Sh’elo, turning her back on her as she introduced herself.

She heard the ticking of the clock grow louder, but to OG, she really couldn’t have cared less. Every version of herself, or at least most versions of herself were in this room. Why, she didn’t know. She wasn’t even sure it was worth the effort to really figure out the reason. Despite the annoyance of it all, there was a bit of relief to it as well. If only Shilos could be here, that meant that he couldn’t be here. Once again, the war of emotions flooded OG’s mind as she struggled with her fear of Borys, the guilt of her fear, the shame of her fear, as well as searching inside herself for the inkling of happiness that she begged herself to feel. If she was happy, just a little bit happy to have him back -- then everyone else was wrong right? Sure, he’d done some not so great things but he had molded her into the very being she was today. Wasn’t that a gift enough to honor his memory, to rejoice in his return?

OG was too caught up in her own thoughts, drowning out the other Shilos and the ticking of the clock despite how loud it grew. Then a voice caught her attention and OG froze for a moment before turning her attention of the gruff Marine. Frank...Woods? Relief rushed over her. In the few days after finding out her father was back from the supposed grave, Woods had been there to keep her mind off of everything as much as she could. Though, while he went to shoot, Shilo often hung back to read and sit alone with her thoughts -- as long as the rest of Team 73 would allow her. Then a twinge of worry set in. Frank Woods was going to have to meet all of the version of herself that existed. More than that, if the Marine could be here, who else could be? Well, fuck. “Sadly,” Shilo stated, looking around the room, her eye catch a few more Shilos though she paid them no thought. “It seems like this is all pretty real. Though, why you’re here...yeah, I don’t know.” The woman’s teal gaze was pulled away from the Marine when she heard a voice call in their direction. OG’s eyes landed on a shorter version of herself and quirked an eyebrow for a moment. Tanya. Something about the girl just reminded the assassin for the trigger happy, violent blonde she’d just left not three days ago. OG stepped in front of Frank, arms crossing over her chest. “We’re all lost,” she stated simply, the warning clear in her voice. Don’t fuck with him.

At this point, the clock was loud enough that even the pissed off and distracted OG as forced to pay attention to it. “What did you guys do?” She hissed in annoyance, feeling the ticking starting to drill into her skull.
    [/div][/div]

Last edited:
3028ba7f395839f4dc951c95a38657e1.png

Yoshilokage nodded curtly as the paler Shilo, 'Ann', attributed him as one of the more unique Shilos. His gender certainly was a characteristic that set him apart from the others, but unfortunately it didn't appear to be much of an advantage. Another man had just regained consciousness, one that appeared to be older than Yoshilokage, but it was quickly apparent that this man was not a divergent Shilo. If the people who were brought here weren't exclusively Shilos, then what was the pattern? Things were making less and less sense, and Yoshilokage's breathing became increasingly agitated. The ticking wasn't helping.

As if his nerves weren't shot up enough, one of the Shilos was smiling at Yoshilokage from across the room. His eyebrow twitched, but Yoshilokage merely turned away in response. He instead tried to divert his attention back to the invisible clock. It seemed everyone was as clueless as he was about the mysterious ticking, which had become too loud to ignore and was only getting louder. Either the clock was inside the wall, or-

Or-

Or-

Yoshilokage's train of thought had come to a standstill. Someone was touching his arm.

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 10.36.15.png
Indeed, a young pink haired girl had latched her arm around his.

A vein surfaced on Yoshilokage's forehead.

"Excuse me, little girl." Yoshilokage was absolutely still as he held up his arm, as if the spot where he had been touched might become a festering wound. "I would appreciate it if you would refrain from touching me." He spoke evenly, but his eyes betrayed something akin to murderous intent.

At this point Yoshilokage's mental state had become exceedingly volatile, and every tick of the clock was gradually eroding what little sanity he had left. "If someone does not find this clock very soon, I'm going to have a moment." The words left through his teeth, and Yoshilokage was prepared to tear down the walls to find his hidden tormentor.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B GearBlade654 GearBlade654 FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Nightwisher Nightwisher

The Jedi paid little mind to what OG Shilo had to say back, she sensed that she was, uneasy, to say the least, pressing further wouldn't result in anything good, for either of them. However, as Sh'elo's meditation deepened she noticed the pattern. It was a countdown, and they got closer to zero every time they said the word clock, with Yoshilokage saying clock once more it left the countdown at 2, whether it took one more time or twice to trigger the end was still left unsure, but she knew if they triggered it to soon it could release unforeseen consequences.

"That's it everyone!" She dropped from meditation, boosting her voice with the force so everyone in the room could hear her, "The ticking gets louder everytime someone says the word that correlates to a machine that tells time." She tried her best to avoid saying the word clock, "Say it once more will land us at two, another time at one and then finally at zero. I suggest we stop using the word as to halt the countdown sequence until we learn more of what happens at zero." She didn't have much faith in the group, but if she didn't trust them then they wouldn't trust her, "So please. Try not to say the word, until we figure out what happens at the end at least."

Nightwisher Nightwisher Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B GearBlade654 GearBlade654 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore QizPizza QizPizza Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara FoolsErin FoolsErin Sleek Sleek darkred darkred Jeremiah Jeremiah SheepKing SheepKing

Ann was walking from the male verison when she immediately smelled someone different, someone whose blood was different from theirs. Almost immediately her eyes and indeed entire body turned to face Frank Woods and her breath caught in her throat at the sight of him. For even she would recognize the vampire that turned her but this Frank Woods was most definitely and ridiclously human, his body flush with fresh appitezing blood. For a moment she closed her eyes, breathing the sweet fragance in. As per usual, this Frank Woods was armed to the teeth but not she noted for hunting and killing her kind. There were no crufixes or holy water, as a matter of fact, she found that she could approach him just fine, he had no "Holy Aura" or anything that stopped her. Was this Frank Woods a predecessor to her Frank Woods? He did mention he had been a military man before he was turned. Her question was answered almost immediately when this Frank walked to the violent Shilo and exchanged pleasantries. So not her Frank. She figured as much. There was no way she was that lucky. At least she kept her head straight and didn't rush him or anything. That would have been incrediably awkward.

As this exchange was going on, the chiming of the clock grew louder and louder until she could barely tune it out. She had long since grown used to tuning loud obnoxious noises but this one hit the cake if how loud and obnoxious to the point where she could barely hear the Jedi Knight's warning but she caught it just as simply.

"Okay so don't say the c-word! Got it!"

She confirmed with the Jedi, giving her a thumbs up to indicate that she heard and understood. Though she doubted the rest heard, other than a few Shilos, most of the Shilos she had heard and seen were buffoons or complete total idiots. And downright annoying! Ugh! It hurt just listening to them!

Zerulu Zerulu
Nightwisher Nightwisher
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Suki Shilo Saga
Suki crossed her arms, and listened to the people around her. One pink Shilo, who apparently had foresight, knew Suki's name. That was fine by her, saved her the trouble of introducing herself. Suki didn't appreciate the look she got from Nymph, especially since it seemed like Nymph was eyeing her up and down in a manner that Suki thought may be a little less than wholesome. The Boss Monster decided to ignore it, even when the actual Shilo and some weird pegasus got into a fight, and she was confronted by some other with a glowing sword.

Suki approached the wall, and raised a fist. A knife slowly manifested into her hand, pointed at the yellowing wallpaper. They surmised that this clock was counting down to something, and that this something was probably less than savory, considering how loud it was. With a practiced hand, Suki cut into the wall paper, to see if there was something to reveal through the action.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Zerulu Zerulu Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @everyoneelseIdon'twannatageveryone

Pegalo

Pegalo noticed what appeared to be yet another Shilo cutting into the wall with a knife. What a loser. Pegalo walked over to this Shilo and began to speak.
“Wow. Okay you’re being kinda lame dude. Do you not even know how to punch a hole in the wall? Okay idiot.”
After saying this, Pegalo proceeded to ram her head straight into the wall causing her head to get stuck in the now broken wall.
“Hey help me out of here. If you don’t then I’ll make fun of you to John Michaelo.”

Sleek Sleek

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

“Ah....But clock is a....neat word to say, after all a clock can tell you when to buy new strands of yarn for....knitting, indeed, what would I do without the handiness of a clock.” Benedict said to the Jedi, “Indeed, ah!” Benedict said as his watch chimed a tune, “Ah....time to....leave this extravaganza, where’s the exit, I must buy some.....yarn.”

Zerulu Zerulu

All of the words towards Shoelo mostly fell on deaf ears. They were so far beneath her own clear superiority that she seriously were just a bore to her. These humans were just.... BORING! What could she say, honestly? Jedi, super strong women, top hat fancy suit men.... all of which were WAY too edgy for her personal taste. She liked romantic comedies and eating ice cream and other woman stuff, dammit! So, with a scoff in their direction, she turned to bounce in the other direction... and then. AND THEN!!!

"F-Frank...?"

Shoelo couldn't believe her laces. There, before her, on that weird old man's feet... sat the pair. The pair of boots she thought that she had lost. The only pair of boots that were there for her! The ones who were so hot, understanding, hot, nice... hot! By God, she almost burst to tears! Hell, she would have, if she had tear ducts! "FRANK!!!" With the hopping of a small rabbit, she made her way over to those combat boots on the old soldier man's feet, and immediately began to bounce into them. "Oh... Frank! It's been so, so long!"

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

hmfjdfhdgdrtg.PNG

Pink "Shilo" Sapphire
A smile crossed the gem’s face as Chilo realized that they could both see into the future. “Indeed. It’s good to know that I’m not alone in my foresight.” Sapphire then frowned a bit, “Are you experiencing the same....blockage as I am? It appears that something in this odd place is preventing me from seeing beyond a certain point in the future. It’s as if something...or perhaps someone... doesn’t want me to know what’ll happen.” Sapphire looked thoughtfully off into the middle distance, trying to think of what would cause such a blockage of her sight. Her brainstorming session was interrupted however, by the realization that there were more awoken fellow Shilos now. “Pegalo. Benedict-lo. Pretty Puppy Shilo Saga. Shilo Degurechaff. Yoshilokage Kaga.” She greeted, nodding to them but not bothering to make a round around the room like before. Her gaze then slid to the confused looking man, what little of her face visible with her bangs covering her eye scrunched up in confusion. “Oh, you’re not a Shilo at all.” She quietly realized with a note of surprise in her voice, “Frank Woods, is it? Interesting. I wonder why you were brought here despite not being a Shilo...” The soldier man reminded her of a gem she’d crossed paths with quite a few times, a similarly serious carnelian who’d called herself Pine. A solid gem who’d been made for guarding, she had liked to claim she was “tougher than the toughest pine tree”, hence her name. They were friends, occasionally allies with circumstance, but not exactly close. Sighing, Sapphire dismissed her thoughts of theory and semi-old friends with a small shake of her head, then began examining the roof of the room. Half-heartedly nodding at the Jedi’s realization, Sapphire levitated herself to get a closer look at any possible trapdoors or otherwise on the ceiling. “Jedi’s right. I think we should try and find an exit before-“ She started, then stopped to cringe severely at the top hatted one’s careless use of the word that was speeding up the ticking. Sighing in frustration, she mumbled, “Let’s hope she hasn’t doomed us all..”

Nightwisher Nightwisher Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Jeremiah Jeremiah SheepKing SheepKing Zerulu Zerulu Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Benedict-Lo

“Ah, Indeed.” Benedict said as she now acknowledged the gem, “Ah....how did you....know my name....who authorized you.” Benedict-Lo said as she hovered a hand over her pistol. “Ah....trust me, if that timer kills us all.....we would indeed learn a lesson at the very least, indeed. A terrible lesson that time is truly in control.” Benedict said as Josh-Lo got on his knees, bowing at the timer in worship. “Ah, Josh....heretics.....don’t get happy endings.”

FoolsErin FoolsErin

SHIMOTO
AGF-l7_vbTmuAABwaq4cGZcRNxKPzpi0dGzdpsYWDws900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo.png

The clock ticking louder and louder didn't escape Shimoto's notice; in fact it was the main thing she focused on. The monotonous tick tock that filled the room put Shimoto on alert. It reminded her of a cheesy time bomb with an alarm clock strapped, which failed to put her at ease. She looked around the room for a source, but there wasn't one. The next most logical option was to pick apart the other, to see who didn't belong. Most of them were easy: the one who decided to go by Evan, Ann, She'lo, and Nymph all clearly resembled the original Shilo in their own ways.

Nymph's tone of voice seemed to put Shimoto on edge for a reason she couldn't quite understand. The girl was nice, and charming, but Shimoto couldn't shake the feeling of dread when she spoke. Almost straining herself to reply, Shimoto nodded, "Nice to meet you, Nymph."

Shimoto continued to look around, and most of the "Shilos" seemed to bear some resemblance to the one Shimoto knew...except for three people that were suspiciously out of place. The first was a Japanese man in a purple suit. He gave off a strange, dangerous vibe that... different than the one that Shilo or Gabby gave off, though Shimoto couldn't put her finger on it...

Goddamn, so many things she could feel intuitively, but couldn't pinpoint! It was literally having the instincts of two different people; they picked up things that were so subtly different and nuanced, that it confused Shimoto. As far as she could tell, Shilo picked up on small details pertaining to why people acted a certain way, whereas Gabby picked up details on how people will act in the coming moments. One was focused on information, the other was focused on destroying their enemy.

Figuratively shaking her head, Shimoto looked to the other two oddities. The first...was Frank-f###ing-Woods. Shimoto wondered why Shilo enjoyed working with Frank, the man was reliable and trustworthy, but he wasn't the type Shimoto preferred. What did Shimoto prefer? Someone like Lazarus? Gabrielle sure did, but Shimoto wasn't too fond of Lazarus either. The two component parts of Shimoto sure seemed to have a fondness for Marines that served in the Vietnam War.

What Shimoto did find strangely fond of was the enormous supersoldier with a picture of Shilo taped to 'her' face. Something about advanced armor, invasive augmentations, and human weapon felt familiar to both sides. Shimoto let FClo stay undercover for now; 'she' might actually be a decent ally later on.

Now...about the stupid ticking. According to She'lo, every time someone said clock, the ticking got louder. Shimoto picked up on that soon enough, but wondered if the solution was to stop saying "clock". What if instead of accelerating their demise, it triggered something that set them free. It was worth a try, and it wasn't like she would lose much by dying. Under her breath, Shimoto whispered, "Clock clock clock clock clock clock clock clock clock clock clock clock clock clock clock..."

Nightwisher Nightwisher GearBlade654 GearBlade654 FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Zerulu Zerulu PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Annotation 2019-10-15 224038.png
Untitled.jpg

Sonya was pretty pissed with the ticking and now especially with Benedict as he said the dreaded C-word that apparently could lead to their impending doom. She was so pissed that she frowned. This was a rare occasion for this General never showed a drop of emotion for her underlings, except Visha, her coffee was to die for . This was nothing compared to the Rhine her resolve was absolute. Perhaps this was Being X testing her again.

"I am Shi- How did you know my name? Are you in cohorts with Being X? I should've known..." She responded to the Pink one. A faint golden glow takes over her eyes. You start to feel the air get a little heavy. The man with the obviously fake paper mask was starting to bug her a little. This was low effort. Even a child could make a better mask then that monstrosity.

Sitting down she pondered if her other completely incompetent cell mates would do something horrendously stupid like say 'clock' several times in a row right after the green one just said it was a bad Idea...These people were going to be the death of Sonya and she knows it. The others were starting to grind her gears too now. The pink pony looking one has just earned it's spot on Sonya's kill list. Truly something this annoying doesn't deserve to be alive. If this thing were to be brought to the Rhine Sonya reckoned that it could be useful only for live fire exercises.

The one in the ugly pink suit was operating on the same wavelength as Sonya however. He had the same look that Sonya sees within herself. If it comes to killing this man Sonya will do so mercifully.
The one that was just Pink that had known her name is now suddenly a threat to Sonya. She decides to take the safety off the small pistol in her ankle holster but makes it look as smooth and inconspicuous as possible.

"Maybe some sort of monster will appear if we say the word too many times. If it bleeds. I can kill it"

Nightwisher Nightwisher FoolsErin FoolsErin

The C*mming

A fire lit ablaze violently. It whirled in an upright circular motion, before it finally formed into a portal. Tortured screams of different frequencies escaped through the firey portal, unknown where they even came from. Where does the other end of it connect to? Along with the screams and voices, chain-like clacking noises were heard, as well as monstrous growls, crazed laughter, high-pitched cackles, and the like. Out of a sudden, someone came out of the portal. It was a woman, unfit for the theme. In plain clothing -- topless, only partly covered by a bronze-colored jacket, beige jogger pants, while holding a can of Heineken. Not to mention her wild, poorly-groomed hair. The woman came out of the firey and horrific portal. Indeed, it was Azazel, the so-called Devil. Or as other humans call her, Shilo 'Red' Saga.

"I apologize, but can y'all tone the noise down? You're kinda ruining our party..." Red told everyone in place to tone down the loud clock noise, believing that it was being caused by them.
Suddenly, as if the scene had not described itself well enough, a dismembered arm flew out of the firey portal behind the woman, and landed onto the ground. An icing to the cake. She walked closer to the arm, and grabbed it.
"Hmm... Ah- This is one of Amon's arms." Red muttered, after having the dismembered limb inspected herself. It had a heart-shaped birthmark near the wrist-part of the radius.
While being held by her hand, the dismembered limb suddenly got lit into flames, and disappeared in mere seconds. There was no trace of it. No blood, and not even a speck of dust.
"It'll grow back. Divine-level recovery and whatnot... Besides, Amy has a lot more. Like, Uhmm, a hundred and six pairs of arms left... Well, a hundred and five and a half." Red attempted to explain what just happened, as she sounded quite drunk. "Kids, don't do alcohol while driving... Or travelling through portals. Daddy doesn't like that..."
What was she even talking about? Red turned her back away from everyone, and faced the firey portal that was once behind her.
"Tone it down." She reminded everyone, as she walked back to wherever the other end is. And waved good bye.
But as Red left the situation, she could be heard saying, "Yo, Ipos! There were a lot of look-a-likes back here. Which timeline is this? And hide the incubuses! Those moth**fu****s are crazy." And continued with her final sentence. "Yeah, they saw my t*ts."

And similar to moments before this unbelievable scenario, the place returned to being a blazing portal-less place.

... Or is it?

"Cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock" Red joined the whispers of one of her look-a-likes, as she re-appeared, surfacing from the Eastern woman's shadow. "I've been following you around." She continued, before having her left index finger pointed upwards... A burning index finger.
Red had been following her Eastern look-a-like, who seemed to be observing the other look-a-likes. She thought that it was a great idea to get acquainted with everyone's physical characteristics. Red then blew the fire from the previously blazing finger.
"Hell's kinda lit." She explained to her Asian look-a-like. "Your soul reeks an unpleasant smell."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interactions

Shimoto ( QizPizza QizPizza )
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mentions

@To_Anyone_Who_Was_Paying_Particularly_Close_Attention_To_The_Ticking_Of_The_Clock

hmfjdfhdgdrtg.PNG

Pink "Shilo" Sapphire
A smile crossed the gem’s face as Chilo realized that they could both see into the future. “Indeed. It’s good to know that I’m not alone in my foresight.” Sapphire then frowned a bit, “Are you experiencing the same....blockage as I am? It appears that something in this odd place is preventing me from seeing beyond a certain point in the future. It’s as if something...or perhaps someone... doesn’t want me to know what’ll happen.” Sapphire looked thoughtfully off into the middle distance, trying to think of what would cause such a blockage of her sight. Her brainstorming session was interrupted however, by the realization that there were more awoken fellow Shilos now. “Pegalo. Benedict-lo. Pretty Puppy Shilo Saga. Shilo Degurechaff. Yoshilokage Kaga.” She greeted, nodding to them but not bothering to make a round around the room like before. Her gaze then slid to the confused looking man, what little of her face visible with her bangs covering her eye scrunched up in confusion. “Oh, you’re not a Shilo at all.” She quietly realized with a note of surprise in her voice, “Frank Woods, is it? Interesting. I wonder why you were brought here despite not being a Shilo...” The soldier man reminded her of a gem she’d crossed paths with quite a few times, a similarly serious carnelian who’d called herself Pine. A solid gem who’d been made for guarding, she had liked to claim she was “tougher than the toughest pine tree”, hence her name. They were friends, occasionally allies with circumstance, but not exactly close. Sighing, Sapphire dismissed her thoughts of theory and semi-old friends with a small shake of her head, then began examining the roof of the room. Half-heartedly nodding at the Jedi’s realization, Sapphire levitated herself to get a closer look at any possible trapdoors or otherwise on the ceiling. “Jedi’s right. I think we should try and find an exit before-“ She started, then stopped to cringe severely at the top hatted one’s careless use of the word that was speeding up the ticking. Sighing in frustration, she mumbled, “Let’s hope she hasn’t doomed us all..”

Nightwisher Nightwisher Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Jeremiah Jeremiah SheepKing SheepKing Zerulu Zerulu Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Chilo simply nodded, concealing a facial twitch by turning away, "I foresaw this day moments before I departed for Earth," the saiyan verbally confirmed, closing her eyes and quizzically rubbing her temple, "But all I seem to see are visions of my-" Chilo stammered, and her eyes snapped wide open. Death! she finished in her head. Stuttering as she tried to pipe up in warning, her twitch spread down her arms and stopped at her fists clenched tight. Giving her another moment to hear Sapphire out, Chilo craned her head forward in confusion. "How do you know my name and why do you insist on repeating it?!" the saiyan snapped for a second, but upon reining herself in and mulling it over, Chilo found the answer to all her questions, "All your energy readings are...just like mine!" she gasped, "That must be why we're all gathered here - whoever has us trapped means to eradicate us all at once!" Chilo hollered, only to stumble forward with her muscles spasming involuntarily. Gritting her teeth and covering her ears, the saiyan's body began to crackle with a palpable power. "I can't stand that infernal tick any longer!" Chilo snarled, leaping into the air and holding both open palms towards the nearest wall, "Double..." bright pink energy began to coalesce within her hands, growing larger by the millisecond, "SUNDAY!" Chilo roared, launching two massive beams of energy into the wall in a hot-headed haze.

Nightwisher Nightwisher FoolsErin FoolsErin

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch SheepKing SheepKing Zerulu Zerulu GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss RedLight RedLight QizPizza QizPizza thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Sleek Sleek

@pretty much everyone

In an unassuming corner of the room, what looked like a corpse laid against the wall. It was clearly some form of Shilo, but quite simply, she looked past her expiration date. Through all of the complaining, shouting, accusing, and introductions, she lay there, undisturbed. It wasn't until a shout of 'Double Sunday' did she respond. She opened her mismatched eyes to look upon the room, and instinctively pushed herself deeper into the corner and away from the group of odd and loud people. If anyone were really looking at her, they would notice the corner get darker, as if to mask her presence from the others. A scrape sounds from her as the shovel blade on her back is pushed along the floor and against the wall.
Nightwisher Nightwisher

Shilo Ann Saga

Ann had suspected that some idiot would ignore the Jedis warnings, and she was not disappointed. Almost as soon as the Jedi had told everyone to stop saying the word "clock" . - one, no three people had said the word clock, two several times. Ann gritted her teeth and resisted the intense urge to strangle the living shit out of the Shilos who were cocky enough to disobey this observation. What was the fucking point! They were all Shilos but they were all idiot Shilos! She growled in frustration and looked around, trying to find a silent spot away from this fucking mess of an ensemble cast. All these look alikes! And already the party was ruined by several obnoxious look alikes! You would think a room full of Shilos, fucking Shilos, would fucking team up and figure out how the hell to get out of this place, instead of goofing off like some ... children. She kept these raging infernal thoughts to her bloody self. Who was she to judge anyway? Sure. She wasn't loud or obnoxious. And as far as everyone knew, she was just a normal Shilo in a blue hoodie that just happened to be insanely pale. Good. It was better that she wasn't noticed. It makes it easier to off the people on her Prey List. And, oh boy, was there already some people on it! Speaking of not noticed, her teal-eyes immediately found another quiet Shilo in the corner of the room, covered in darkness. She didn't think anyone noticed her and she wasn't about to draw attention to her so she went back to the only sensible people in the room, OG Shilo, Frank Woods, and the Not-Shilo. She glanced at Not-Shilo and smiled at 'her' then turned to the other two.

"Well, we're going to die possibly so nice knowing you all." She said simply. It just occured to her that she could be pounding on the walls like the rest of the idiots but decided not to.

Interactions: Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Benedict-Lo

“Ah...Josh, observe, the clock has driven this Shilo....to complete insanity. Why look....she is spattering utter nonsense.” She said as Josh-Lo wrote down notes on her notepad as the infamous “Double Sunday.” Was cast. “Ah....Oh dear, you are not one of us....you’re a witch.” Benedict-Lo stated towards the gem before shaking her head “They’re always witches...” Benedict said in disappointment before pulling out her umbrella, “Come Josh, we do not associate with.....the magical kind.” She said as Josh grabbed on and they flew towards the ceiling with the umbrella. “Ah....Josh, time for tea.....we shall drink as we....observe from above.”

Jeremiah Jeremiah

hmfjdfhdgdrtg.PNG

Pink "Shilo" Sapphire
“Better a witch than a fool.” Sapphire huffed, the top hatted one’s comment only being the cherry on top of the sundae to an already troubling situation. “How could you just say the very thing that could spell doom for us so....carelessly?” As Sapphire continued to levitate near the roof of the room to examine it for anything noteworthy, a few small patches of flowered moss sprouted up near her hands out of her annoyance. She was slowly losing her composure thanks to the carelessness of some of her fellow Shilos. Sapphire noted the corpse-like figure in the corner and the Shilo that’d loudly bursted into the room through a portal, but was too focused on investigating the ceiling to think about noting them the way she had with the others. Besides, it didn’t really seem as if that corpse figure wanted to be noticed at all, what with the corner hiding spot and all. She sighed at Ann’s words. “Indeed, it’s been a wonderful time meeting you all, even if it does get cut unfortunately short...” She murmured with a note of melancholy in her voice.

Nightwisher Nightwisher RedLight RedLight Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back