• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom TCS-The Lunatic Moves In

"Other Rabbits? Sssome... The Avians keep them as pets, and there is a family that have a Rabbit Farm down there, they are rather well known for it." Lealan carries Lucky down past the teleporter to a consle, and pulls out a small syringe. "I'll need a blood sssample for the Teleporter to key you in, ssseeing as you dont have any Tech in you."
P PopcornPie

"Oh, good." Lucky replied awkwardly. Not that he would actually go out of his way to talk to rabbits, but it was nice to know that he wouldn't be the last of his kind. "Blood, huh?...I probably have a wound somewhere." He rolled all over, looking for a bullet, or a scratch. "Huh...Was I that good against Meta? Of course, I did have that bird helpin' me..."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"Right. Hold still then." Lealan firmly grabs Lucky's nub, just in case he were to jump away, and inserts the Needle. The Nub instantly feels cool and numb. While Lucky is turning his vision away, he would spy Lealans Pet Snake. It appears to be a plant, like Lealan herself. It is as long as her arm span and as round as Lucky's Torso. It turns it gaze to the Rabbit and stares into his eyes, tounge tasting the air. It then begins to slither closer.
P PopcornPie

"Ah, ah..." Lucky wheezed a little from the sting, but was all right otherwise. Aside from losing all feeling in his nub, anyway. He could only just glance around until it was over. And what would catch his eye but a goddamn snake. "Dear God! Snake!" Lucky shuddered. Snakes were the one predator worse than hawks; At least a hawk would finish you quickly.

Lealan puts the blood sample into the machine, letting it do it's thing. "No worrys, that's just Sssir Vine. He's my pet and loyalest companion. Isn't that right Sssir Vine? Arn't you just the most precious little hunter!?" Lealan devolves into baby talk for the snake, who slithers past Lucky and up Lealan's awaiting arm. She is apparently very attached to him. Possibly from the isolation.
P PopcornPie

"Y-you own that snake..." Lucky backed away, rubbing his nub. "Great. J-just don't make me bunk with him, okay? Snakes can take hours to slowly digest us rabbits alive!" He looked around, praying that there were other leporids around for the snake to eat instead.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Lealan keeps making faces to the snake. "Awww Sssir Vine wouldn't do that, would you? No you wouldn't! You only eat nasty birbs!!" She nuzzles the reptile like plant.
P PopcornPie

Last edited:
"Sssir Vine won't bite. We've had other Rabbits on the ship and he never tried to eat them. He's a good Danger Noodle, yes he is!!" She pet's the snake and lets hm go. the snake flicks his tounge at Lucky, then slithers away. "But if it's really such a problem, I'll put your bed where he can't reach, alright?"
P PopcornPie

"Exactly! Danger noodle!" Lucky watched with disgust as Lealan stroked Sir Vine, and felt his heart pound as she let the snake wander freely. Sure enough, he slithered right towards him. "Watch it! I have sharp teeth, too!" Lucky cautioned, batting the snake away.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Lealan giggle at that. "You don't have to worry Lucky. Sssir Vine won't hunt if he's not hungry, and the auto Feeder is a much easier prey than you are, so he'll always go for that first. Now come one. I'm hungry and the teleporter is ready!" She holds an arm down for Lucky to climb on.
P PopcornPie

"All right." Lucky climbed on board the teleporter, making himself small. "Let's see what happens."

Lealan nods, stepping onto the Teleporter herself, and in a flash, the pair vanish. Lealan opens her eyes to look across a familiar farm. The Fluffalo grazing peacefully, the Crops swaying gently in the breeze, any passing birds getting shredded by automated AA guns. "Home away from home." She looks to her feet where Lucky should be.
P PopcornPie

"I used to picture meself retiring to a place like this." Lucky took a couple little hops into the farmland, his ears swiveling rapidly.

The farm was full of little noises that he could hear. Grazing animals, cluxking chickens, sprinklers watering crops, defence turrets in The distance. Lealan takes a deep breath, savoring the air. "Oh yeah? It's a nice planet. Do you wanna see the farm, the house, or the neighbors first?"
P PopcornPie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back