• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom TCS-The Lunatic Moves In

PopcornPie

Dazed, confused, but chugging on.
(Recap for those watching: Lealan and Lucky have just been returned to Lealan's home world after defeating the Meta in Blood Gulch. Lucky is getting a feel for the place, and just learned that, because the Earth was destroyed in Lealan's home universe, all TV shows have been cancelled. By extension, this means his favorite, Duck Dynasty, is no longer airing, either)

"Well, the year here is 2752. So there is a chance that Duck Dynasty was a thing, and if it was on the internet, I'm ssssure it sssssurvived. I know a guy, Koichi, He's a total Nerd and into History. We can get into contact with him later, and sssssssee if he's heard of it. I'm ssssure we can find ssssomething. And if not, maybe we can find sssssomething ssssimilar enough?" Lealan thinks for a second. "We may want to do ssssome testing with the Teleporter to be ssssure that you won't get left behind. We'll head to a nice Lush Planet."

"Heh! Of course it would be! You'd have to be the most ignorant pansy to let it be lost to time!" Lucky stuck out his chest as proudly as though he was a writer for the show. (Which he had dreamed about before) This Koichi fellow sounded like they'd be fairly annoying, but anyone who could find Duck Dynasty for him was a pure friend. "He better be able to! Lassie, there is not a single creature on planet Ear-Oh, right, uh-on the entirely of space who could replace Uncle Si!" How many of the others who they met in the Gulch had no clue about the majesty of Uncle Si!? That was the real tragedy here!

Anywhoo...Lucky nodded in agreement. Yeah, testing out that Teleporter was probably a very beneficial idea. For all they knew, the portal Project Freelance provided was not happy about Lucky piggybacking on somebody else. But all he had to go back to was a burned our shell of his already kinda ramshackle abode. When Meta's shenanigans caused him to be sent to Blood Gulch, he was watching TV. Unless someone actually went in and bothered to turn it off, it would, no doubt, have ignited in just a short span of time. "Let's take a look at that thing, Lass."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Lealan nods, and then turns around to head to the bridge. "I got a nice little place ssssaved in the ssssships computer. I have a nice little house and farm built up when I tried to retire. Sssssadly being retired is ssssuper boring, but I sssstill visit to do ssssome farming and keep the place intact." Lealan sits down in the lone chair in the bridge and begins to mess with the touch screen. "Alright. Powering up FTL Engines. Path is Ssssset. Jumping in 5....4...3....2....Jumping" The engines hum to life as the ship moves out of it's current orbit. Looking out of the bridge, Lucky would see the primordial form of a still forming planet, coated with an ocean of magama. Then the ship launches through space, stars becoming a blur as they shoot across the Galaxy. "Sssso..." The floran pauses akwardly "If you want something to drink, I have ssssome juice, and ssssome booze."
P PopcornPie

"You tried to retire? I was pretty much retired meself." His ears dropped a little bit. "I wouldn't have minded if you stayed retired. I don't think I want to know what your enemies are like." But, eh, give it a couple days, and he'd be itching to fight something again.

He followed her to the bridge, but when she sat in her chair, he started to panic. There was no place for him to buckle down! "Wait! Lassie! Let me-GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Instantly, he was thrown across the ship, and stuck to the wall. Seeing the still-forming planet was cool, but it would have been cooler if he wasn't fighting to keep his eyes open. "I-i-it's ap-p-p-parent that me body reacts to the-e-e-e-e-ese trips d-d-differently than yours!" He cried.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:
Lealan hops out of the chair and walks calmly over to him. "Huh. Apparently... I'm ssssure you'll get use to it." She leans down and picks him up, and carries him to the upper level, before depositing the unfortunate Rabbit in a bed shaped like an old fashioned Space Shuttle. "We sssshould be arriving in a few minutes. I was pretty far out. And to answer your previous question, my last batch of enemies was cultists who have been a problem for the Galaxy at large."

P PopcornPie

Lucky felt like a kit, sitting in this tacky bed. He set down his bundle next to him, and let gravity help him settle in. "You've dealt with cultists? Like those idiots in Sidewinder?" He sneered a bit. If they were anything like those Red and Blue zealots, then they'd have no trouble coming for a rematch, right? Or maybe, since they were readjusting, it'd be for the best to just, you know, not deal with anyone for a while.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"If he guys in Ssssidewinder were murderous lunatics driven to genocide every race except for themselves, then yes." Lealan sits on the bed and streaches. "Sssay, how do you feel about explosives?"
P PopcornPie

Oh, so not a glorified game of capture the flag. That was a bit underwhelming, he would've loved to have a rematch against those sheep. At the mention of explosions, however, Lucky's eyes noticeably lit up. "Lassie, did you not see me back there? I love blowin' shit up. Especially shit belongin' to me enemies." He excitedly clapped his nubs together. Oh, boy, was Lealan in the middle of going to missile-strike something when she was pulled into Blood Gulch? To think he could just be exploring his burned-up house right now!

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"Welllllll, as a celebration of you Joining my crew, I was thinking of having Lana, not the Lana from Blood Gultch, changing around a weapon I have to mimic your Paw o'Death, but maybe for the other side. It shoots missiles!"
P PopcornPie

"Hm." Lucky was quite flattered. "I'll have to show ya how me paw works, then. It's not as easy as it looks, when you're just startin' out." The missiles had him curious, too. "How big are the missiles?"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Lealan turns to look at Lucky with a cocked brow. "My Planet? Well if you mean Earth, they are mostly Space Dust. If you mean Floran Weapons in general then we mostly just scavenge whatever we need, or craft it from the remains of whatever we hunt. And if you are refering to where we are heading now... not much. Its a peaceful planet." Lealan stands off the bed and walks to a storage panel in the wall. She pulls out what appears to be a ball covered in some purple crystals, but when she turns to face him it reveals itself to be an eye the size of Lucky!!
P PopcornPie

The purple eye had Lucky squirming against the back of the bed. Dear God, he could fit himself into that thing! "I-is that an inhabitant of the planet we're goin' to?" If so, then thank God Lealan knew it was peaceful.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Lealan smiled. "Nope. Killed this on a Moon. It was a glorious battle!" She begins to describe spelunking through the mines, cutting down infected miners who had become shambling abominations.
As she was reaching the part where she began fighting the giant crystal that was the Erichius Horror, a purple beam blasted out of the eye, leaving a blackened streak across the ceiling. "Sssso yeah it does that."
P PopcornPie

Lucky perked his ears forward while Lealan told her tales. He felt like a kit being read a bedtime story. Childhood innocence he never had was swirling around in his heart. Lealan was so much stronger than he gave her credit for, to take down all that shit!

"Woah!" Lucky held his nubs over his eyes as the laser fired, thankfully only hitting the ceiling. "That thing's still alive!?"
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Lealan turns it around to look into the pupil, where the laser shot out of. "Eh.... Yes and no. It doesn't decay or anything like a corpse would, but it cant move or think or ssssspeak. I just got a little excited and sssset it off."
Lealan tosses the eye back into the pannel and pushes herself into the panel down to her waist. "I know it's in here sssssomewhere."
P PopcornPie

Lealan nods. "Its a ssspecific one that I won in a Tournement. Its a sssword that doubles as a flamethrower. Very big. Oh, I havent seen this hat in forever!" Lealan puts on the Bunny Mask and continues looking.
P PopcornPie

"Boy, we even have flamethrowers in common!" What they didn't, however, was senses of smell. Lucky was recoiling at the filthy odor that had accumulated under there. It wasn't long before it got so overbearing, he had to come up for fresh air. What did he see when he resurfaced but Lealan with bunny ears. "Uh, lassie, what's with those?"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Lealan tilts her head, then grabs the mask and lightly tugs it, the ears bend lightly, before springing back into position like natural ears would. "Its a special hat I found in a challenge room. These hats are supposedly treasures left behind by the ancients to act as a reward, I got lots of them, of different kinds. Why? Do you want one?"
P PopcornPie

"So you collect hats?" Lucky wasn't sure what expression to pull. Lealan, a hat collector? That was a habit he'd sooner imagine Luffy having. "Um...It's kinda tough for rabbits to have hats. Because of our ears."

He was unsure if he should ask about challenge rooms, too.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

The Floran shrugs "I mostly do it for the fun of the rooms, but I guess? Its not just Hats I collect. Im a bit of a hoarder, ssso I have lost of outfits too. The material conforms to your body size, so we dont have to worry about you going without if you find something you like."
P PopcornPie

"That's neat, I guess. I just never thought of meself as very fashionable." So there were just...rooms full of hats, huh? Oddball little planet.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"Me either, but when jumping from planet to planet you find all ssssorts of treasure." The engines wind down as the ship enters the solar system. It flys over and enters orbit around a planet. Before he can protest, Lealan grabs Lucky and a grappling hook, carrying the rabbit to a Greenhouse like structure at the top of the ship, showing him the planet below. It looks kinda like earth, if earth was mostly Savanna and Desert. "We have arrived."
P PopcornPie

"We're here!? Wow..." He wasn't sure how much nature he was to expect, but that...That was lovely. Of course, he always thought himself a forest rabbit, but that didn't mean he never saw himself surviving in a hotter climate. He'd just come out of Blood Gulch, hadn't he? "Are there other rabbits? Maybe me problem was, I'm just no good at socializing with non-rabbits."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back