• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Taylor's Home For Androids -OOC-

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I was totally fine with you being in, I just didn’t want to say anything since it’s TerrinX’s rp

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Since Corvid introduced Beth, I'm going to wait until you respond before posting. I wouldn't make much sense for her to do anything until after Sam introduces himself lol

Trektek Trektek
Should the next person who goes down to the basement and/or Taylor assume that Mandy and Turner are there(at the basement) or do you want to do another few posts before they get there?

You don't have to be abrasive about it, mate. I just let you know you can go ahead since there's no actions my character could take that would make sense until Sam says something.

wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 i posted for you

And im sorry, im not tryna be abrasive but my week wasn’t great. It isn’t a justification, but its an excuse. I try hard to not take stuff out on others unless they deserve it

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Don't worry about it, mate, I understand. It can be a hell of a struggle to try and resist letting rough times affect your behavior and whatnot. Thanks for the post 🙂

Where Tamara and Taylor are is a different place from the theatre, or are Taylor and Tamara also at the theatre?
I'm confused about what Mandy would see when she got in there...
TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

Where Tamara and Taylor are is a different place from the theatre, or are Taylor and Tamara also at the theatre?
I'm confused about what Mandy would see when she got in there...
TerrorKitty TerrorKitty
Taylor and Tamara are far below the complex, in my next post the theater will show exactly what Taylor plans to do with Tamara and maybe more

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Sorry for the late response, but thank you all for the opportunity to be a part of the rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back