Chitchat Tattoo’s

Emiaa

"Dying for the stars to fall"
So, I’m getting my first ever tattoo on Friday and wonder if anyone has any tips or want to chitchat about it ☺️

I’m a mixture of being nervious about the pain but excited about getting it done ?

I do! Well I can tell you it's definitely not gonna feel like rose petals brushing against your skin, but it'll be worth it once you have it :3

Yeah I’m prepared for a bit of pain but I can’t wait!!
What tattoos do you have??

I'd love to see when you're done if you're comfortable sharing! If not though I totally understand :3

And I have a collage for that! Warning, huge pic ahead xD

full

Once you get your first tattoo, you'll definitely want more. It's an addiction. I have 12 and plan on getting more soon.

Getting tattoos may seem scary but it really isn't. I'm currently saving up for my second one and whilst its much bigger than the first I'm so excited.

I also have a few! I’d say none of them really hurt that bad, except for the one that goes all the way to my elbow. But yeah, you really do get addicted to them after getting the first one, lol.

Well, I got it done and definitely worth it, so much I ended up getting another one a few weeks ago. It wasn't really painful but it was more irritating and already thinking of getting another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back